Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,298 members, 7,887,884 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 03:44 PM

EPL Chatroom - All Discussions - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (1343) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions (1651893 Views)

EPL 2023/2024: Who Would You Say Is The Flop Of The Season? / EPL: Weekend's Results, Updated Premier League Table And Top Scorers / EPL: Five Things We Learnt From The English Premier League This Weekend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1340) (1341) (1342) (1343) (1344) (1345) (1346) ... (4975) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ebukacute(m): 5:26am On Feb 04, 2023
afrodoc2:

You want to talk to a woman's bre.ast to quickly get her in the mood?

If i claim to understand this question i would be lying. If you are asking for jazz to get a woman in the mood then ebuka and sege are the 2 maestros on this forum.
Lol
I think he meant to ask where he can touch in a woman's booobs to get her in the mood grin
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by afrodoc2: 6:21am On Feb 04, 2023
Ebukacute:

Lol
I think he meant to ask where he can touch in a woman's booobs to get her in the mood grin

Gentle pressure at the 2 o'clock position on the upper outer quadrant. Firmer pressure in the peri-areolar region. Dento-lingual stimulatory actions on the nipple-areolar complex.

Or so one OG told me. I don't know much about those things.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ebukacute(m): 8:09am On Feb 04, 2023
afrodoc2:

Gentle pressure at the 2 o'clock position on the upper outer quadrant. Firmer pressure in the peri-areolar region. Dento-lingual stimulatory actions on the nipple-areolar complex.

Or so one OG told me. I don't know much about those things.
Blood of otem!!!!!!πŸ™‰πŸ™‰πŸ™‰πŸ™‰
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Segedinho(m): 8:14am On Feb 04, 2023
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Donjazet2: 8:21am On Feb 04, 2023
BlueRayDick:

Just take a look at ur initial post that start all of these tribalism narratives yesterday below.

Just like disstroy pointed it out to u and I did in the past; I think u are doing a good job with ur efforts at encouraging people to get their PVC , to vote Peter Obi and all that. We’ve even gotten testimony of people here who mentioned u as a major factor responsible for their interest in this election unlike in the past when they’ve actually been uninterested and stayed away from the polls.

Please don’t undo all of those good works with this constant tribal narratives u keep dragging us into anytime the thread is enjoying relative peace. Of a truth this thread is a general chat room where every topic can be discussed , but only u coming here each time to start dropping screenshots , seeing tribalist agenda in every post is tiring honestly . Izzou that stays in Lagos , has business interests in Lagos and deals with the everyday life in Lagos has told u the real picture of things time and time again. What again do U want ?

Blueray, I would keep saying this. Pretending that tribalism is not an issue in this election is simply playing the ostrich.. I strongly believe that tinubu is playing a tribal game that is very dangerous to our national affairs, hence me highlighting this issue.
And let me ask you this, why do you think me talking about the tribal connotations in this election is very uncomfortable for some? Is this because the issue is something you guys want to avoid because people that possess soft influence here would rather it not be spoken about because of them being terribly guilty of this and you guys being unable to adequately address the hypocrisy?

Anyways unto tinubu's tribalism, read this article carefully that exposes the game he's playing in the southwest.

Blueray, don't play the ostrich.

Tinubu has detected the phenomenal transmutation of his political fortunes in the Muslim North not because Muhammadu Buhari and the Aso Rock cabal (who frankly now have zero political capital) are machinating against him but because of his fatiha debacles. In response, he has chosen to change tack and go full-on Yoruba nationalist.

In campaign stump speeches in Yoruba in the Southwest, Tinubu has been increasingly recoiling into his ethnic shell. For example, on Thursday in Osogbo, he said to a mammoth crowd: β€œOmo oko ni wa, a kii se omo ale [We are sons of our fathers; we are not bastards]. Awa la gbe won de be [We put them in power]. Awa l'a maa ro po won [We are the ones that will replace them].” That was clearly a dig at Buhari and his inner circle.

On Friday in Ekiti, he repeated the ethnic nationalist themes that have now become his customary style of campaigning when he speaks in Yoruba to a Yoruba audience. "This election is yours. It is the election you will use to liberate yourselves,” he said. β€œThey want to turn us into servants. We are not servants.” That’s obviously not the language you would expect of the candidate of the ruling party.

The trope of slavery and servitude is an emotionally persuasive dog whistle in Yoruba nationalist politics. It evokes images and sensation of "Fulani domination" without mentioning it, and galvanizes a united ethnic front, particularly because Buhari and his cabal who are against him, and Atiku, his closest challenger, are Fulani people. In other words, Tinubu’s latest campaign style is straight out of β€œYoruba Nation '' playbook.

A Yoruba friend who helped me translate Tinubu’s stump speeches said Tinubu β€œis actually preparing the West for a resistance.” And he may be successful because, at least on the surface, his grievance is valid. He and the Yoruba supported Buhari and his β€œFulani” people to ascend to power on condition that their gesture would be reciprocated after eight years.

Now it’s payback time, and Buhari and his β€œFulani” people are reneging on their pledge and want to hand over power to one of them from a different political party. You may question the merits of this argument, but it seems to be gaining traction in the Southwest even among people who previously despised Tinubu.
https://www.nairaland.com/7554040/three-major-shifts-presidential-campaign

Meanwhile let me add that that last paragraph is why I think buhari is now openly campaigning against buhari. He has seen that buhari's influence is not as strong in the north anymore and perhaps wants to harvest tribal grievance in the west to solidify his support.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by iamoyindamola(m): 8:22am On Feb 04, 2023
Segedinho:
God save us https://mobile.twitter.com/Rasheethe/status/1621237844004970503
These people are just heartless
This man should be resting
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by DissTroy(m): 8:31am On Feb 04, 2023
Donjazet2:

Bro I just did not want us to go down the path we were heading because I actually value what you do here. But it behooves me what you think gives you the right to be shouting enough where I dey. You do your thing and let me do mine, if you see me degenerating an entire tribe you call me out and criticize, what I don't get is you pissed off about me exposing the uncomfortable truth. I repeat, you do yours and let me do mine. No need to go at each other. Peace.

Nonsense. You ran because you couldn't answer the poser. Simple.

If you believed your own words, you wouldn't go about attacking anyone with the tribalism tag because it's their right to do theirs as you do yours. If this is so, none of us should attack Amoto for this murderous fanaticism. After all, he's practising what his religious sect believes in even though not everyone of his religion believes in being extremist.

You've called out tribalism a so many times since July. I barely get involved. When it's individual cases, I even supply more evidence to buttress your point. My post history is there to prove me right.

But when you go right on to make it always uses tribal references in every debate here and even upped the ante about genocide and insisting on it even against reason of everyone (Igbos and non-Igbos) who have assuaged your complains that no such thing has and woulf happen in Lagos, I'd call you out.

You are deliberately fearmongering needlessly and inciting tribal violence. If we didn't caution you, you'd have made more crazy claims.

Maybe if you take time to go through the CyberCrimes Act 2015, you'd realize what you are doing is punishable by law. Inciting violence or spreading rumours to cause gross civil unrest is a crime. Let me go the legal way now. Maybe you think you're invincible.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Donjazet2: 8:46am On Feb 04, 2023
DissTroy:

Nonsense. You ran because you couldn't answer the poser. Simple.

If you believed your own words, you wouldn't go about attacking anyone with the tribalism tag because it's their right to do theirs as you do yours. If this is so, none of us should attack Amoto for this murderous fanaticism. After all, he's practising what his religious sect believes in even though not everyone of his religion believes in being extremist.

You've called out tribalism a so many times since July. I barely get involved. When it's individual cases, I even supply more evidence to buttress your point. My post history is there to prove me right.

But when you go right on to make it always uses tribal references in every debate here and even upped the ante about genocide and insisting on it even against reason of everyone (Igbos and non-Igbos) who have assuaged your complains that no such thing has and woulf happen in Lagos, I'd call you out.

You are deliberately fearmongering needlessly and inciting tribal violence. If we didn't caution you, you'd have made more crazy claims.

Maybe if you take time to go through the CyberCrimes Act 2015, you'd realize what you are doing is punishable by law. Inciting violence or spreading rumours to cause gross civil unrest is a crime. Let me go the legal way now. Maybe you think you're invincible.

The amount of sheer nonsense that has been coming out of your mouth is just mind boggling. Inventing false narratives after false narratives. When I ask you to prove it, you run and simply invent another one more egregious than the former.

Disstroy can you point out where on I personally "incited violence"? Are you sure everything is okay up there?
Who did direct this so-called incited violence against?
It's almost as if we're playing a game of throwing dirt out of no where and seeing which one sticks.

Disstroy do you know that pedophilia is an offense against the law? Maybe you should stop supporting pedophilia. wink

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by DissTroy(m): 9:00am On Feb 04, 2023
Donjazet2:

The amount of sheer nonsense that has been coming out of your mouth is just mind boggling. Inventing false narratives after false narratives. When I ask you to prove it, you run and simply invent another one more egregious than the former.

Disstroy can you point out where on I personally "incited violence"? Are you sure everything is okay up there?
Who did direct this so-called incited violence against?
It's almost as if we're playing a game of throwing dirt out of no where and seeing which one sticks.

Disstroy do you know that pedophilia is an offense against the law? Maybe you should stop supporting pedophilia. wink

Predictable. Out of nowhere mention something insane like paedophilia when I haven't even had any discussions about it to deviate from the point.

You are the gay ambassador on this thread. You are the ambassador for transexuality and gender change in this thread and even wanted me to see reasons with all those queer traits when I said I don't align with them. On this thread. It's illegal in Nigeria but it's your life to live as long as you don't force them on the rest of us who don't align.

On the American Politics thread, you align with queer and such irritating deviant ideas. Everyone knows this.

Halfwit thought I was going to go defensive when he pulled out paedophilia claims? You are the one who confessed to rΓ‘ping little boys in secondary school.

Now, Donjazet2, the hate and fearmonger, why did you out of the blues infuse a genocidal topic and made it about it unprovoked? You've confessed to having mental issues but try hard to stay on point.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 9:08am On Feb 04, 2023
πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Donjazet2: 9:11am On Feb 04, 2023
DissTroy:

Predictable. Out of nowhere mention something insane like paedophilia when I haven't even had any discussions about it to deviate from the point.

You are the gay ambassador on this thread. You are the ambassador for transexuality and gender change in this thread and even wanted me to see reasons with all those queer traits when I said I don't align with them. On this thread. It's illegal in Nigeria but it's your life to live as long as you don't force them on the rest of us who don't align.

On the American Politics thread, you align with queer and such irritating deviant ideas. Everyone knows this.

Halfwit thought I was going to go defensive when he pulled out paedophilia claims? You are the one who confessed to rΓ‘ping little boys in secondary school.

Now, Donjazet2, the hate and fearmonger, why did you out of the blues infuse a genocidal topic and made it about it unprovoked?

Of course, full blown ad-hominen. cheesy
Just asbi suspected this was heading. What do you really expect? That both of us would go full blown attack on each other this morning? No I'll pass. I'll pass because I genuinely respect what you do, at least for now.
Attack away my man.

7 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 9:16am On Feb 04, 2023
Every crisis in this country tends to reveal that we are made of the same fabric as our leaders. From the bankers who withhold new notes, down through gas station racketeers, to POS operators, we are all just waiting for our chances to partake in the corruption we always revile.

- Gimba Kakanda

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by DissTroy(m): 9:19am On Feb 04, 2023
Donjazet2:

Of course, full blown ad-hominen. What do you really expect? That both of us would go full blown attack on each other this morning? No I'll pass. I'll pass because I genuinely respect what you do, at least for now.
Attack away my man.

Coward! You are asked to desist from towing the genocidal line because of the violent fallbacks, you insisted. Provided with evidence that a sitting president made same claim against yours, you evaded the question.

Next you turn out of the blues to make random accusations of paedophilia. If you search "paedophilia DisstrΓ΄y" on this forum, I have you only see three mentions of it and it was of me condemning it.

We search "Donjazet/Donjazet2 gay" in this forum, we see countless accusations and evidence of you admitting to towing the gay way and rΓ‘ping little boys. You even took them to the bushes to "mend" them.

Don't project. Not everyone is like you. But since you can't stick to the issue which was/is you ceasing the genocidial narrative and want to divert, I'd help you divert and expose who you are.

Even in the climes which accept deviant sexual leanings, you'd still have been jailed for forcing little boys into the bushes and "mending" them.

Nairaland Kevin Spacey.

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 9:23am On Feb 04, 2023
πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Donjazet2: 9:28am On Feb 04, 2023
DissTroy:

Coward! You are asked to desist from towing the genocidal line because of the violent fallbacks, you insisted. Provided with evidence that a sitting president made same claim against yours, you evaded the question.

Again disstroy i refrain.
Now can you tell us what you mean by the bolded? Where did I personally tow a genocidal line? Who have I threatened in any way?
I keep asking you for receipts and you who is famed for it is yet to provide one.

5 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 9:41am On Feb 04, 2023
Donjazet2:

Blueray, I would keep saying this. Pretending that tribalism is not an issue in this election is simply playing the ostrich.. I strongly believe that tinubu is playing a tribal game that is very dangerous to our national affairs, hence me highlighting this issue.
And let me ask you this, why do you think me talking about the tribal connotations in this election is very uncomfortable for some? Is this because the issue is something you guys want to avoid because people that possess soft influence here would rather it not be spoken about because of them being terribly guilty of this and you guys being unable to adequately address the hypocrisy?

Anyways unto tinubu's tribalism, read this article carefully that exposes the game he's playing in the southwest.

Blueray, don't play the ostrich.

https://www.nairaland.com/7554040/three-major-shifts-presidential-campaign

Meanwhile let me add that that last paragraph is why I think buhari is now openly campaigning against buhari. He has seen that buhari's influence is not as strong in the north anymore and perhaps wants to harvest tribal grievance in the west to solidify his support.

I guess u weren’t playing ostrich when u refused to criticize ur comrade here

https://www.nairaland.com/7186774/epl-chatroom-all-discussions/1228#120038999

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Segedinho(m): 9:43am On Feb 04, 2023
OasisX:
πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯
πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Donjazet2: 9:43am On Feb 04, 2023
BlueRayDick:

I guess u weren’t playing ostrich when u refused to criticize ur comrade here

https://www.nairaland.com/7186774/epl-chatroom-all-discussions/1228#120038999

What is there to criticize if someone owns up to his own faults? The aim of pointing out a problem, is it not for it to be addressed?

I notice you didn't address tinubu's speech that I had posted there. Isn't that proof if what in saying.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by DissTroy(m): 9:50am On Feb 04, 2023
Donjazet2:

Again diss.troy i refrain.
Now can you tell us what you mean by the bolded? Where did I personally tow a genocidal line? Who have I threatened in any way?
I keep asking you for receipts and you who is famed for it is yet to provide one.

Now you've learnt to be civil and focus on the issue.

You began yesterday by insisting there's a genocidal/ethnic cleansing plan against the Igbos. Those in Lagos or who at some point resided in Lagos assuaged your fears (real or feigned) by explaining the man whose tweets you posted as evidence is just playing to the gallery to garner Igbo votes.

You wouldn't have none of it but insist it's real. That's a genocidal narrative. That's deliberate fearmongering which could cause palpable tensions. Ethnic cleansing is no joke except there's real evidence or antecedence but there's never been any such example in Lagos.

You insist on genocidal narratives because it fits your idea of tribalism everywhere and every time.

Relay this narrative and tweets to some least enlightened people in certain parts of the SE and you'd convince them. That puts the Yrouba communities in the SE at risk too and would premeditate ethnic clashes in Lagos and other places.

But, hey, you'd push the genocidal narrative regardless, all logical explanations be damned.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by seankafor(m): 9:54am On Feb 04, 2023
Omo wetin my eye see today for where I dey buy fuel for empire energy

I no fit talk

.this country is a joke

https://fb.watch/itRHd05AIv/?mibextid=6aamW6
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Donjazet2: 10:08am On Feb 04, 2023
Again with logical inconsistencies. Disstroy my only consistent position is that tinubu and a majority of his supporters are running a tribal campaign.
I have provided evidences to support that claim, even this morning. Even you sef have provided evidence to support the fact that some of his supporters are running a tribal campaign. Seeing how inconsistent your arguments are, I can see that you just have another agenda towards my point and I will stop this argument with you because I know what you already have in mind and for best reasons, I intend not to go down that path.

DissTroy:

Now you've learnt to be civil and focus on the issue.

You began yesterday by insisting there's a genocidal/ethnic cleansing plan against the Igbos. Those in Lagos or who at some point resided in Lagos assuaged your fears (real or feigned) by explaining the man whose tweets you posted as evidence is just playing to the gallery to garner Igbo votes.

You wouldn't have none of it but insist it's real. That's a genocidal narrative. That's deliberate fearmongering which could cause palpable tensions. Ethnic cleansing is no joke except there's real evidence or antecedence but there's never been any such example in Lagos.

You insist on genocidal narratives because it fits your idea of tribalism everywhere and every time.

Relay this narrative and tweets to some least enlightened people in certain parts of the SE and you'd convince them. That puts the Yrouba communities in the SE at risk too and would premeditate ethnic clashes in Lagos and other places.

But, hey, you'd push the genocidal narrative regardless, all logical explanations be damned.

7 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Donjazet2: 10:14am On Feb 04, 2023
Interesting excerpt on the front page.

To rein in Emefiele, BAT camp got a willing tool in DSS. As a pretext for avoiding arrest, the CBN boss left the country on β€œannual leave” and returned after clearing the coast. The APC governors outcry is not about the plight of the masses but the waning chances of their party.

One thing is clear in this drama: Emefiele’s election eve naira swap is as politically motivated as DSS’ plan to charge him with terrorism financing. While Emefiele was licking his wounds over botched presidential dream, he got an intel that BAT had moved β€œlogistics” to states.

Emefiele then remembered it was time Nigeria redesigned its currency. He sold the idea to the president, who approved posthaste without consulting the finance minister, economic team, National Assembly, etc. In 2012, people’s voice killed CBN’s plan to coin lower denominations.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by DissTroy(m): 10:16am On Feb 04, 2023
Donjazet2:
Again with logical inconsistencies. Dis.stroy my only consistent position is that tinubu and a majority of his supporters are running a tribal campaign.
I have provided evidences to support that claim, even this morning. Even you sef have provided evidence to support the fact that some of his supporters are running a tribal campaign. Seeing how inconsistent your arguments are, I can see that you just have another agenda towards my point and I will stop this argument with you because I know what you already have in mind.

One moment, "I refrain". The next moment, he goes out full vituperative.

If you had the cerebral abilities of a crèche pupil, you'd see how outlandish accusations of genocide against Igbos are.

Even the Gbadamosi has made such outlandish claims in the past which didn't come to fruition. He was even soliciting for funds to buy the Lagos LP Governorship form from majority Igbo internet users. You'd understand it's outlandish.

Supply any evidence of ethnic cleansing against Igbos or any other tribe in Lagos. If you can't, you're just an echobox of Gbadamosi's spurious claims without the ability to think for yourself.

You claimed you have lived in Lagos so tell us one experience of ethnic cleansing (not clashes) but cleansing or genocide like you have been insisting on. We are waiting.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by iamoyindamola(m): 11:19am On Feb 04, 2023
DissTroy:

Next you turn out of the blues to make random accusations of paedophilia. If you search "paedophilia DisstrΓ΄y" on this forum, I have you only see three mentions of it and it was of me condemning it.

We search "Donjazet/Donjazet2 gay" in this forum, we see countless accusations and evidence of you admitting to towing the gay way and rΓ‘ping little boys. You even took them to the bushes to "mend" them.

Don't project. Not everyone is like you. But since you can't stick to the issue which was/is you ceasing the genocidial narrative and want to divert, I'd help you divert and expose who you are.

Even in the climes which accept deviant sexual leanings, you'd still have been jailed for forcing little boys into the bushes and "mending" them.

Nairaland Kevin Spacey.
The hunter becomes hunted

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by nihilistjnr: 11:20am On Feb 04, 2023
Nairaland Kevin Spacey grin grin grin grin

πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by iamoyindamola(m): 11:33am On Feb 04, 2023
nihilistjnr:

πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯
You like trouble pass fight grin
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by afrodoc2: 11:35am On Feb 04, 2023
nihilistjnr:

πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by nihilistjnr: 11:42am On Feb 04, 2023
iamoyindamola:

You like trouble pass fight grin

What do you mean? Kevin Spacey is a phenomenal actor.

He gave is Keyzer Sose, Frank Underwood and Lester Burnham.

It's such a shame he had a tendency to rΓ€pe boys..

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by afrodoc2: 11:50am On Feb 04, 2023
nihilistjnr:

4 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 11:53am On Feb 04, 2023
Donjazet2:

What is there to criticize if someone owns up to his own faults? The aim of pointing out a problem, is it not for it to be addressed?

I notice you didn't address tinubu's speech that I had posted there. Isn't that proof if what in saying.

Okay. So when will U own up to ur fault of calling izzou okoro-Hausa ? Abi u have addressed that one too and we didn’t know ?

3 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by GloriousGbola: 11:54am On Feb 04, 2023
nihilistjnr:

Now we need donj to show us what will really means 😈

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by GloriousGbola: 11:56am On Feb 04, 2023
BlueRayDick:

Okay. So when will U own up to ur fault of calling izzou okoro-Hausa ? Abi u have addressed that one too and we didn’t know ?

Don't forget nihilistjnr

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1340) (1341) (1342) (1343) (1344) (1345) (1346) ... (4975) (Reply)

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "mΓ©s Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion

Viewing this topic: justfocus, Zaha(m), raumdeuter, BlueRayDick, Theflint1(m) and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 106
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.