Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,911 members, 7,872,951 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 05:12 AM

EPL Chatroom - All Discussions - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (1340) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions (1600726 Views)

EPL 2023/2024: Who Would You Say Is The Flop Of The Season? / EPL: Weekend's Results, Updated Premier League Table And Top Scorers / EPL: Five Things We Learnt From The English Premier League This Weekend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1337) (1338) (1339) (1340) (1341) (1342) (1343) ... (4890) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Theflint1(m): 5:18pm On Feb 03, 2023
raumdeuter:

there is reciprocity everywhere in the world and even in Politics too

I did this and that for you so where is "my payment"

When Joe Biden goes to campaign amng blacks he will remind them that he made the first black woman a VP and a SCOTUS
I understand reciprocity, but you need to have done me a good turn for me to reciprocate abi? Buhari's government has been quite bad, and even his most ardent supporters would attest to that fact, to see people now fail to put their interests first after this bad 8 years is just crazy.

It's not even about them saying they'd vote Tinubu, it's the reason why they've chosen to vote the man.

Blacks voting for Biden because he chose a "black" VP is the sort of bad decision that's kept them where they are and is just as bad as people saying they'd vote Tinubu simply because he's Yoruba or for reciprocity.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Theflint1(m): 5:19pm On Feb 03, 2023
monerozi5590:

grin grin grin. I love Buhari sha. I fault him in two things. Insecurity and he is not proactive .
Buhari as a person is not running the government, he's more or less a figure head, there's nothing to love about that.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 5:22pm On Feb 03, 2023
GloriousGbola:

Na Insha Allah governance style.
You can be sure they all have numerous reasons why things went wrong and that is where it ends for them

He is reminding me of OGS last season at United.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Theflint1(m): 5:24pm On Feb 03, 2023
nihilistjnr:

Flesh and blood did not reveal this to you brother.
Like, we don't have anything that we can point to and say this is something we all agree on that makes us a country. If this country doesn't get restructured or ideally split na this sort of flip flopping we go dey, even in the next 63 years.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 5:25pm On Feb 03, 2023
Good Morning !
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Theflint1(m): 5:30pm On Feb 03, 2023
Tataffo:

I wan know this woman jazz man, kemi adeosun,Okonjo iweala no press spoil like this wey dem chop dragging,probe,threat and insults....
No be juju, change Emefiele, Adeosun or Iweala to Sanusi, Mohammed, Zainab or Aisha and they'd get that same immunity.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Theflint1(m): 5:34pm On Feb 03, 2023
OasisX:

Bro.... Buhari should resign if he is tired. I followed the conversation and I felt so annoyed. Is he actually in charge or just wanna eat suya, flush it down throat with nunu then pick teeth later while crossing legs - like a bamu bamu ni mo yo Kid.

What is the work of numerous Aids he gets? What of Ministers? Party Members and Executives? Is he not checking trending events in the Country at all?

Its fuckin lame and I know Ajuri himself wouldn't have loved to defend that nonsense, but has got work to do.
Emefiele is fucking brilliant, but when the president is a lame duck and the government essentially becomes one of different cabals, this is the sort of thing you get, smart men start looking like fools. Tinubu's government will more or less be this sort of cabal run nonsense, cause whether you admit it or not, the man's past his sell date.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ellexy: 5:42pm On Feb 03, 2023
OasisX:
Emefiele would have been suspended or fired, if Buhari truly cares for the Country.
Why should he be fired? Did he act on his own accord?
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 5:47pm On Feb 03, 2023
Ellexy:
Why should he be fired? Did he act on his own accord?

.... except Ajuri lied, yes he acts on his own Accord and deceiving Mr. President.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Nobody: 5:50pm On Feb 03, 2023
Donjazet2:

That there are very successful Igbo people in Lagos, (right from time) does not mean that that there is not a present danger looming or rather hateful narratives being groomed.

What I see here is you playing the ostrich, that is burying your head in sand to pretend not to be aware of what is happening around you..

Tinubu's wife said, we no trust you igbos again.
A hardcore tinubu supporter here has a solid history of haunting Igbo people online.

Mc oluomo came out to blame Igbo people for spreading fake news when it was revealed transporters were being forced to pay for tinubu paraphernalia.

I could go on and on to show you a pattern of tribal brewing but of course you would keep diverting.
What if I showed you other Yoruba people kicking against tinubu's tribal politics, what would you say?
Won't lie there is some sense in what you are saying. Although most won't agree as 90% of the people here has always refuse to reason when it involves you.

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Itsrm(m): 5:51pm On Feb 03, 2023
larride:

Ajuri practically says the CBN Gov is feeding the president with false information about the implementation of the policy and you begin to wonder what the SGF and COS are doing.

All of them are mad. Nonsense

Now this is chaos. Imagine what would have happened if it wasn't extended at all. Just points to the fact that we were actually right all along.

But why is it that the APC is trying to shift the whole blame to Emefiele or some mysterious elements in the villa as if Buhari is a 3 year old boy.

Why do I have a feeling this is exactly what Buhari wants. There are no elements anywhere and Emefiele is just a convenient scape goat.

This looks like Buhari 100%.

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Itsrm(m): 5:53pm On Feb 03, 2023
OasisX:
Emefiele would have been suspended or fired, if Buhari truly cares for the Country.

Don't let anyone deceive you. Emefiele is just doing what Buhari himself wants. Emefiele is an easy excuse.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Nobody: 5:55pm On Feb 03, 2023
larride:
What is happening in Ibadan is a preamble of what's going to happen if these useless people dont get their acts together asap.
What happening there?
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Nobody: 5:57pm On Feb 03, 2023
OasisX:
Fired for what cos he is Igbo? Why have fashola been sacked for all his failures.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ellexy: 5:58pm On Feb 03, 2023
OasisX:

.... except Ajuri lied, yes he acts on his own Accord and deceiving Mr. President.
Ajuri Ngelale will say anything to defend his principal, that's his job. The issue is for Buhari to sack Emefiele if he surely acted on his own.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Theflint1(m): 5:59pm On Feb 03, 2023
Itsrm:

Don't let anyone deceive you. Emefiele is just doing what Buhari himself wants. Emefiele is an easy excuse.
I don't think so, Emefiele is doing what the cabals that have access to Buhari's ears want.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Theflint1(m): 6:01pm On Feb 03, 2023
Ellexy:
Ajuri Ngelale will say anything to defend his principal, that's his job. The issue is for Buhari to sack Emefiele if he surely acted on his own.
I'm surprised at the way they're swallowing what Ajuri said, person wey get sweet mouth, people will believe what they want to believe cheesy
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by DissTroy(m): 6:05pm On Feb 03, 2023
DissTroy:

It'd have excited you more if I pit every new pro-Tinubu moniker which comments under the spotlight by highlighting seeming tribal bigotry.
There's no us - there's just you under the spotlight and on the dock being grilledfor making almost every debate here about tribalism.

You're going around in circles. Don't dare attempt playing such games with me.

You claimed Gbadamosi' motive for claiming there's an impeding genocide against Igbos in Lagos shouldn't be questioned.

I gave an example of Buhari claiming Igbos are killing non-indiigenes in the South East. Should we question Buhari's motive or believe him at face value?

Yes or no? No stories..

2 hours. No response. Funny how the Donjazet actively pushing genocidal narratives suddenly plays blind.

Your refusing to reply or answer the poser is a reply in itself. If anything, it shows your inconsistency in logic.

This fearmongering racial/tribal identity politics has led to wars. It's fun until it leads to real conflicts. Tone down on it.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by iamoyindamola(m): 6:06pm On Feb 03, 2023
Theflint1:
I don't think so, Emefiele is doing what the cabals that have access to Buhari's ears want.
Same thing will happen to tinubu
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 6:07pm On Feb 03, 2023
Theflint1:

This does not make any sense . Did the cabals appoint Emefiele or Buhari did ?

So u are saying Emefiele Is doing what the so called cabals want and Buhari who appointed Emefiele has no power to sanction emefiele or better still kick him out of office ? Even when what emefiele is doing makes Buhari looks bad?

Baba make it make sense . If ur MD employs u and u are acting against the company rules based on the instruction of some shadowy group in ur organization, is it not an indictment on the part of ur MD to allow u to continue to function in that role when I continue to make him and the entire company look bad ?

Did the same buhari not sack Babachir Lawal?

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by iamoyindamola(m): 6:07pm On Feb 03, 2023
DissTroy:

2 hours. No response. Funny how the Donjazet actively pushing genocidal narratives suddenly plays blind.

Your refusing to reply or answer the poser is a reply in itself. If anything, it shows your inconsistency in logic.

This fearmongering racial/tribal identity politics has led to wars. Tone down or it.
This is what we call neck pressing, you are literally choking him
He failed woefully in his tribalism agenda from the onset

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Itsrm(m): 6:08pm On Feb 03, 2023
Theflint1:

Were the cabals also part of the meeting with the governors today?

Rather than give a definite answer, he told them to give him 7 days

Read between the lines bro, this thing is 100% Buhari

Buhari like I said is not a child. All these Emefiele or cabals or mysterious elements in the villa are convenient excuses
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 6:11pm On Feb 03, 2023
GTOkowa:
Fired for what cos he is Igbo?
Why have fashola been sacked for all his failures.

🤡🤡🤡
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 6:12pm On Feb 03, 2023
Itsrm:

Emefiele should come out to debunk the allegations too.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Itsrm(m): 6:13pm On Feb 03, 2023
OasisX:

Emefiele should come out to debunk the allegations too.

And throw Buhari under the bus. Who do you think provided the soldiers when the DSS were waiting for him at the airport?

Make e try am first if body no go tell am
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by afrodoc2: 6:15pm On Feb 03, 2023
OasisX:

🤡🤡🤡

grin grin grin

Classical case of projection. No wonder he is repping diagnosis set.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 6:15pm On Feb 03, 2023
Itsrm:

And throw Buhari under the bus. Who do you think provided the soldiers when the DSS were waiting for him at the airport?

Make e try am first if body no go tell am

grin

In Portable voice: Wàhálà! Wàhálà!! Wàhálà!!!
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Theflint1(m): 6:17pm On Feb 03, 2023
BlueRayDick:

This does not make any sense . Did the cabals appoint Emefiele or Buhari did ?

So u are saying Emefiele Is doing what the so called cabals want and Buhari who appointed Emefiele has no power to sanction emefiele or better still kick him out of office ? Even when what emefiele is doing makes Buhari looks bad?

Baba make it make sense . If ur MD employs u and u are acting against the company rules based on the instruction of some shadowy group in ur organization, is it not an indictment on the part of ur MD to allow u to continue to function in that role when I continue to make him and the entire company look bad ?

Did the same buhari not sack Babachir Lawal?
In an ideal system, everything should be on Buhari, in fact anything that's going wrong from the federal government should be on him. Sadly, we have a president that's clearly out of his depth and unwilling to perform the duty he was elected to perform and this sort of situation gives room for cabals to thrive. If those cabals are acting in their interest and not the interest of the country, we get guys like Emefiele doing things that make no sense.

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 6:20pm On Feb 03, 2023
afrodoc2:

grin grin grin

Classical case of projection. No wonder he is repping diagnosis set.

grin

I swear.

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Theflint1(m): 6:21pm On Feb 03, 2023
Itsrm:

Were the cabals also part of the meeting with the governors today?

Rather than give a definite answer, he told them to give him 7 days

Read between the lines bro, this thing is 100% Buhari

Buhari like I said is not a child. All these Emefiele or cabals or mysterious elements in the villa are convenient excuses
If I today from nowhere get appointed as CEO of Google, I'd be a Buhari because I'd be outta my depth. Buhari the president was a documented failure, everything he's doing now was predicted and expected. Tinubu is past his sell date, tomorrow people will come and start blaming Tinubu when the country starts turning on its own, meanwhile na we carry hand vote am.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 6:21pm On Feb 03, 2023
Theflint1:
In an ideal system, everything should be on Buhari, in fact anything that's going wrong from the federal government should be on him. Sadly, we have a president that's clearly out of his depth and unwilling to perform the duty he was elected to perform and this sort of situation gives room for cabals to thrive. If those cabals are acting in their interest and not the interest of the country, we get guys like Emefiele doing things that make no sense.

You are right. Its wrong blaming any fuckin cabal or Emefiele. Buhari is the President not them. If he's tired he should resign.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 6:24pm On Feb 03, 2023
Theflint1:

Personally I believe all these talks about cabals is just a way of deflecting from the main issue which is ; BUHARI has been an incompetent president from day 1.

We mentioned this from his first term but his supporters think showing pictures of railway, second Niger bridge, Tucano jets ,etc are what makes a good president . Femi Adeshina and Garba shehu will abuse anybody that points out Buhari’s incompetence while their supporters on social media will cheer on.

Now e don touch everybody now and everybody dey change mouth dey talk about cabal . 😏

(1) (2) (3) ... (1337) (1338) (1339) (1340) (1341) (1342) (1343) ... (4890) (Reply)

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion

Viewing this topic: superfelix, afrodoc2 and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.