Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,780 members, 7,875,937 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 03:35 AM

EPL Chatroom - All Discussions - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (1342) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions (1609788 Views)

EPL 2023/2024: Who Would You Say Is The Flop Of The Season? / EPL: Weekend's Results, Updated Premier League Table And Top Scorers / EPL: Five Things We Learnt From The English Premier League This Weekend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1339) (1340) (1341) (1342) (1343) (1344) (1345) ... (4925) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Spy360(m): 8:18pm On Feb 03, 2023
raumdeuter:

What are these majority of Northern states where Atiku is likely to win and Obi will come second?
Adamawa, Sokoto, Taraba, Bauchi, Gombe, etc

States where PDP have a stronghold (APC is weak, and states with enough Christian population)

I think PO will win (even with a close margin) Nasarawa, Benue, and Kaduna.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by seankafor(m): 8:19pm On Feb 03, 2023
For me, I think rhis cashless policy must be forced into our monetary system..

Just like border closure gave way to many rice companies.. I believe with time, the results of this policy will start springing up..

It's those that don't want and choose not to understand the merits of this cashless policy are kicking against it the most..

It's time for fintechs to spring up and make ends meet..

I wish this was done earlier..
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Spy360(m): 8:19pm On Feb 03, 2023
raumdeuter:

What are these majority of Northern states where Atiku is likely to win and Obi will come second?

States where PDP have a stronghold (ie APC is weak), and states with enough Christian population

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 8:51pm On Feb 03, 2023
Spy360:

States where PDP have a stronghold (APC is weak, and states with enough Christian population)

You mean Obi will finish 2nd in these states?

I can tell you he wont see 2nd in any of those states and in some he wont even see 3rd
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 9:03pm On Feb 03, 2023
blueraydick

Wike don join the people complaining
https://www.nairaland.com/7553465/mr-president-policy-anti-people-wike
This is Delta State
https://www.nairaland.com/7553557/warri-market-women-besiege-banks
Ganduje ElRufai Wike Governors in 3 key states in the country

Protest erupting all over from Benin to Ibadan

If these protests continue Its either they move the money exchange deadline or move the elections
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Nostradamus1: 9:25pm On Feb 03, 2023
Tataffo:

I will appreciate if you do not sell your vote
Me that has collected 30k already. My vote is equal to your vote plus 30k to be doing renovation work on NL.

Hopefully, this month will be better for my online bambiala

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 9:30pm On Feb 03, 2023
raumdeuter:
blueraydick

Wike don join the people complaining
https://www.nairaland.com/7553465/mr-president-policy-anti-people-wike
This is Delta State
https://www.nairaland.com/7553557/warri-market-women-besiege-banks
Ganduje ElRufai Wike Governors in 3 key states in the country

Protest erupting all over from Benin to Ibadan

If these protests continue Its either they move the money exchange deadline or move the elections

Anything wey dem like make dem do. Na now their day break; dem no see all the anti-people moves of Buhari for the past 8 years Abi?

Make dem dey play !
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by larride(m): 9:32pm On Feb 03, 2023
Itsrm:

Now this is chaos. Imagine what would have happened if it wasn't extended at all. Just points to the fact that we were actually right all along.

But why is it that the APC is trying to shift the whole blame to Emefiele or some mysterious elements in the villa as if Buhari is a 3 year old boy.

Why do I have a feeling this is exactly what Buhari wants. There are no elements anywhere and Emefiele is just a convenient scape goat.

This looks like Buhari 100%.

It is 100% on Buhari as he was the one that gave approval for the policy without involving NEC where the Governors could've had input and contribute to how the policy will be implemented. Even the Finance Minister was not carried along when they are hatching the policy and giving approval for it.

It is 100% on Buhari and Emefiele. Na them know wetin them dey find.

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Olowunl01: 9:37pm On Feb 03, 2023
Abeg can anybody remember any key policy Nigeria has implemented rancour free? New Passport, Drivers License, NIN same madness.

Good Policy poor implementation, nothing new.

Emefiele is doing Buhari's bidding no doubt; if it fails Emefiele takes the fall to protect Buhari, standard operating procedure.

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by liveLongNprospa(m): 9:53pm On Feb 03, 2023
Lmaoooo

See how apc guys jejely sidestep the cabal talk🤣🤣🤣.

So suddenly there's cabal??.

Larride, oasix, raumdeuter 🤭🤭

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by liveLongNprospa(m): 9:54pm On Feb 03, 2023
Interesting 💀

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by liveLongNprospa(m): 9:57pm On Feb 03, 2023
My guy in ebonyi

3 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 10:08pm On Feb 03, 2023
Every Cabal in Aso rock, I bind you

I BIND YOU!!!

I UNSEAT YOU!!

I command you to leave.

LEAAAVVVEE!!!

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by GloriousGbola: 10:13pm On Feb 03, 2023
izzou:

I BIND YOU!!!

I UNSEAT YOU!!

I command you to leave.

LEAAAVVVEE!!!

It is Friday night you are supposed to be binding chicks with 1 yard asoebi.

You sha have naira notes even if you no get petrol for gen

Knack knack knack and Bite away your sorrows
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by liveLongNprospa(m): 10:13pm On Feb 03, 2023
izzou:

I BIND YOU!!!

I UNSEAT YOU!!

I command you to leave.

LEAAAVVVEE!!!

Die by fireee!!!!!!
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by liveLongNprospa(m): 10:17pm On Feb 03, 2023
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ellexy: 10:27pm On Feb 03, 2023
izzou:

I BIND YOU!!!

I UNSEAT YOU!!

I command you to leave.

LEAAAVVVEE!!!

Amennnnn!!!

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by obainojazz(m): 10:31pm On Feb 03, 2023
Larride, Raumdeuter and co should swallow pride and come out like this grin

We’ve never been this bad

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by TrebleChamp(m): 10:31pm On Feb 03, 2023
izzou:
So we now have cabals in Aso rock?

For 8 years, this news of Cabals have been debunked here and there

Suddenly, everybody agrees there is a cabal controlling the nation.

Nonsense cheesy
Had Tinubu not complained about this policy last week, this APC/Buhari supporters lamenting now would have been singing praises of this same policy. They would even show us examples of countries that implemented such policy, like they usually do whenever we criticise Buhari/APC...

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ellexy: 10:31pm On Feb 03, 2023
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ellexy: 10:33pm On Feb 03, 2023
TrebleChamp:
Had Tinubu not complained about this policy last week, this APC/Buhari supporters lamenting now would have been singing praises of this same policy. They would even show us examples of countries that implemented such policy, like they usually do whenever we criticise Buhari/APC...
Yes na. Dayo especially.

5 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 10:39pm On Feb 03, 2023
obainojazz:
Larride, Ramdeuter and co should swallow pride and come out like this grin

Was Babachir saying this when he was in APC and thought getting the VP ticket was possible

3 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ellexy: 10:41pm On Feb 03, 2023

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by TrebleChamp(m): 10:41pm On Feb 03, 2023
Itsrm:
https://www.nairaland.com/7553293/free-kpekus-full-town-now

cheesy
While APC/Tinubu supporters want Emefiele's head, this one dey sing him praise 😁...
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 10:47pm On Feb 03, 2023
TrebleChamp:

Everybody knows this.

If Tinubu hails the policy tomorrow, watch how they will do a sharp U-turn and support it.

5 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 10:48pm On Feb 03, 2023
obainojazz:
and co should swallow pride and come out like this grin

Someone who just left APC in June, has the guts to tell us about BAD?

This fat bloated thief?

Odiegwu

3 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 10:53pm On Feb 03, 2023
izzou:

This fat bloated thief?

Odiegwu

Person wey leave after he no see VP ticket

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Itsrm(m): 11:29pm On Feb 03, 2023
TrebleChamp:
While APC/Tinubu supporters want Emefiele's head, this one dey sing him praise 😁...

Every disappointment is a blessing cheesy

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Donjazet2: 12:05am On Feb 04, 2023
DissTroy:

2 hours. No response. Funny how the Donjazet actively pushing genocidal narratives suddenly plays blind.

Your refusing to reply or answer the poser is a reply in itself. If anything, it shows your inconsistency in logic.

Bro I just did not want us to go down the path we were heading because I actually value what you do here. But it behooves me what you think gives you the right to be shouting enough where I dey. You do your thing and let me do mine, if you see me degenerating an entire tribe you call me out and criticize, what I don't get is you pissed off about me exposing the uncomfortable truth. I repeat, you do yours and let me do mine. No need to go at each other. Peace.

8 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Donjazet2: 12:09am On Feb 04, 2023
izzou:

This fat bloated thief?

Odiegwu

I would like to know what exactly you are criticizing.
If a thief who has been robbing people lays down his arms, tells you HE WAS WRONG! and then decides to join the efforts in stopping in other thieves or minimizing stealing, shouldn't that be appraised??

Do we now condemn people who speak out against the evil of this government even when they come out to own their mistake? No redemption arc?
So then how do we expect the change to come about?

Sometimes insiders are the best route to faster change.

4 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Donjazet2: 12:17am On Feb 04, 2023
Izzuo, to buttress my point, there was this interview I was watching recently of a labor party guy in imo state. He was formerly of the PDP and was even a previous contestant for office on the platform.

On the morning programme interview, this guy was giving a full rundown as to how rigging at the ballot box takes place. He was even boldly alluding to his own role of collusion with the security agents to enable voters show who they voted for to facilitate vote buying. Where he really caught my Interest was a part where he was describing about what went down with rochas in inec office. Again this guy is actually in another state oo. How rochas basically threatened his way into office.

Now such former insiders are basically necessary in pointing out the loopholes within the system and counter measures obi could take.

Another is general eneche, a military general under this administration who perhaps was part of the problems in the last few years, but his insights can still help to know where problems can be solved.

4 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 4:17am On Feb 04, 2023
Donjazet2:

Bro I just did not want us to go down the path we were heading because I actually value what you do here. But it behooves me what you think gives you the right to be shouting enough where I dey. You do your thing and let me do mine, if you see me degenerating an entire tribe you call me out and criticize, what I don't get is you pissed off about me exposing the uncomfortable truth. I repeat, you do yours and let me do mine. No need to go at each other. Peace.

I will be very frank with u here, u are not exposing any uncomfortable truth but rather u are constituting nuisance with these ur tribal narratives u keep dropping form time to time when we are having meaningful discussions and those screenshots u just drop out of the blues. It’s more like u are sworn to an oath that we would never have any other meaningful discussion without u polluting the thread with those screenshots of urs and accusing ur regular culprits of tribalism .

Just take a look at ur initial post that start all of these tribalism narratives yesterday below. Prior to u dropping the Gbadamosi screenshots , we’ve had a lot of discussions ranging from the UNIBEN students vs soldiers , the starlink service in Nigeria , the naira scarcity , etc. We had all these discussions amongst ourselves without resorting to attacking each other or disrupting the flow of conversation on the thread . Different monikers quoting posts they fancy or disagree with and giving their opinions on the various multiple topics being discussed (U even participated in some of the discussions like the UNIBEN issue )

Then boom! U come here with ur Gbadamosi screenshots and u sent the relative peace on the thread to hades.

Donjazet2:
PDP chieftain in Lagos raises serious alarm on Twitter. Highlights all we've been saying here for months.

Just like disstroy pointed it out to u and I did in the past; I think u are doing a good job with ur efforts at encouraging people to get their PVC , to vote Peter Obi and all that. We’ve even gotten testimony of people here who mentioned u as a major factor responsible for their interest in this election unlike in the past when they’ve actually been uninterested and stayed away from the polls.

Please don’t undo all of those good works with this constant tribal narratives u keep dragging us into anytime the thread is enjoying relative peace. Of a truth this thread is a general chat room where every topic can be discussed , but only u coming here each time to start dropping screenshots , seeing tribalist agenda in every post is tiring honestly . Izzou that stays in Lagos , has business interests in Lagos and deals with the everyday life in Lagos has told u the real picture of things time and time again. What again do U want ?

7 Likes 5 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (1339) (1340) (1341) (1342) (1343) (1344) (1345) ... (4925) (Reply)

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.