Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,955 members, 7,873,058 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 07:24 AM

EPL Chatroom - All Discussions - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (1341) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions (1600997 Views)

EPL 2023/2024: Who Would You Say Is The Flop Of The Season? / EPL: Weekend's Results, Updated Premier League Table And Top Scorers / EPL: Five Things We Learnt From The English Premier League This Weekend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1338) (1339) (1340) (1341) (1342) (1343) (1344) ... (4890) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 6:26pm On Feb 03, 2023
In other news, waSIUUUU Don score his first goal for Saudi and it's a penarity grin

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 6:28pm On Feb 03, 2023
So we now have cabals in Aso rock?

For 8 years, this news of Cabals have been debunked here and there

Suddenly, everybody agrees there is a cabal controlling the nation.

Nonsense cheesy

4 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ellexy: 6:40pm On Feb 03, 2023
OasisX:

Emefiele should come out to debunk the allegations too.
It doesn't work that way. Do you really believe Emefiele can do something of this magnitude without the president instructing and signing off on it? Emefiele doesn't have to deny anything.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by CrystalTiger(m): 6:46pm On Feb 03, 2023
Na Aisha Buhari start this cabal nonsense just to shift blame comot from her husband side..

The cabal dey stop the husband from doing what's necessary but this same cabal never for once denied her approval for tax payers money for all her expensive trips and holidays abroad..

Cabal my black blokos undecided.. Nonsense..

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by afrodoc2: 6:49pm On Feb 03, 2023
OasisX:

He is reminding me of OGS last season at United.

But for a long time when people were pointing to systemic failures here you and others were defending the guy. Now that the jungle don mature you wan use cutlass to clear it.

You should just know that if Tinubu somehow wins this election he is very likely to be worse, because he would be taking over a worse situation and his cognitive issues are even worse than Buhari's in 2015. It will be a vote for yet another cabal government.

5 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by afrodoc2: 6:53pm On Feb 03, 2023
izzou:

Nonsense cheesy

E shock you? cheesy
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Nostradamus1: 7:16pm On Feb 03, 2023
GTOkowa:
Fired for what cos he is Igbo? Why have fashola been sacked for all his failures.

Wahala.
How did we reach here? Emefiele is incompetent. He also broke the rule of civil service by participating in partisan politics. He should have resigned on his own. Look at what is happening today in Nigeria because of the poorly planned "great policy".

Somewhere in Nigeria, "a yoruba tribalist " will read this post and swear with his life to vote Tinubu no matter what. Tribalists push and support tribalists

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 7:21pm On Feb 03, 2023
izzou:

Nonsense cheesy

U dey mind dem?

Instead of tending unreserved apologies to Nigerians for the hardship of the past 8 years under APC rule, they are pointing at imaginary Cabals and still campaigning for Buhari promax in the person of Tinubu. 🤨
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 7:22pm On Feb 03, 2023
Nostradamus1:

Wahala.
How did we reach here? Emefiele is incompetent. He also broke the rule of civil service by participating in partisan politics. He should have resigned on his own. Look at what is happening today in Nigeria because of the poorly planned "great policy".

Somewhere in Nigeria, "a yoruba tribalist " will read this post and swear with his life to vote Tinubu no matter what. Tribalists push and support tribalists

Then such fooolish individual deserves all the hardship he or she is currently facing and even more.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Nostradamus1: 7:24pm On Feb 03, 2023
BlueRayDick:

Then such fooolish individual deserves all the hardship he or she is currently facing and even more.
I believe this message is meant for this moniker below

Cc: GTOkowa
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 7:26pm On Feb 03, 2023
Nostradamus1:

The message is meant for anybody who would be fooolish enough to do what I quoted in Ur post.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Itsrm(m): 7:38pm On Feb 03, 2023

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 7:38pm On Feb 03, 2023
afrodoc2:

E shock you? cheesy

Shock is an understatement

People who defended Buhari and silenced any Cabal agenda are now the ones agreeing there is a cabal.

Elrufai kuku know how to press their button
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 7:41pm On Feb 03, 2023
BlueRayDick:

U dey mind dem?

Instead of tending unreserved apologies to Nigerians for the hardship of the past 8 years under APC rule, they are pointing at imaginary Cabals and still campaigning for Buhari promax in the person of Tinubu. 🤨

Tinubu that cannot even attend a debate, dishing out gaffes since he won primaries is the person that will not have Cabals

I love the deceit, to be honest

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Tataffo: 7:42pm On Feb 03, 2023
Nostradamus1:

Emmanuel chukwuebuka okechukwu try dey rest...
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Nostradamus1: 7:43pm On Feb 03, 2023
BlueRayDick:

The message is meant for anybody who would be fooolish enough to do what I quoted in Ur post.
I know.

I just "conveyed" your message
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Theflint1(m): 7:43pm On Feb 03, 2023
Itsrm:
https://www.nairaland.com/7553293/free-kpekus-full-town-now

cheesy
grin
The hardship bad gan, person tell my neighbor say e Neva chop make she give am money for food, she tell am say she no get based on cash shortage, e say make e give am from the things she con buy for market, she said it was detergents that she purchased, the guy say make she give am from am. Who knows, maybe e wan barter the detergent grin

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Nostradamus1: 7:47pm On Feb 03, 2023
Tataffo:

Emmanuel chukwuebuka okechukwu try dey rest...
Okay boss
Appreciate the fact that you bought this phone for me and data too

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Itsrm(m): 7:50pm On Feb 03, 2023
Theflint1:
grin
The hardship bad gan, person tell my neighbor say e Neva chop make she give am money for food, she tell am say she no get based on cash shortage, e say make e give am from the things she con buy for market, she said it was detergents that she purchased, the guy say make she give am from am. Who knows, maybe e wan barter the detergent grin

The situation must critical for that guy grin

Come and see fine ladies on the road looking for free ride.

These are "good times" for those who are still bachelors cheesy
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Tataffo: 7:54pm On Feb 03, 2023
Nostradamus1:
Okay boss
Appreciate the fact that you bought this phone for me and data too

I will appreciate if you do not sell your vote

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Theflint1(m): 7:54pm On Feb 03, 2023
Itsrm:

The situation must critical for that guy grin

Come and see fine ladies on the road looking for free ride.

These are "good times" for those who are still bachelors cheesy

I swear, cohabitation go dey at an all-time high cheesy
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 7:57pm On Feb 03, 2023
How do you guys dig, abeg?

6 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Segedinho(m): 7:59pm On Feb 03, 2023
We are chatting with demons n we don't really know

Wtf is all these

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by nihilistjnr: 8:01pm On Feb 03, 2023
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 8:04pm On Feb 03, 2023
grin

Wàhálà! Wàhálà!! Wàhálà!!!
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 8:05pm On Feb 03, 2023
ICPC Compliance Team in Oshogbo has busted an FCMB in Osogbo, Osun State where some ATMs were loaded with cash with their wrappers un-removed, thus preventing the cash from being dispensed. The Team therefore directed that the wrappers be removed, and the cash loaded properly.

However, when a follow-up visit was undertaken the following day to ascertain the level of compliance, the Team discovered that one of the ATMs was still loaded with the wrappers un-removed.

The Operation Manager of the Bank was arrested and taken in for questioning.

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 8:07pm On Feb 03, 2023
grin grin grin

Na so dem dox Darlington that year for ashawo thread after he drop account number
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Spy360(m): 8:09pm On Feb 03, 2023
raumdeuter:

Southern Christians and Northern Moslems have been friends for centuries. Nothing new there. Almost everyone have a friend from the other side of the country with a different religion as far back as we can remember. Its not a new thing

Sanusi spent a lot of his youthful years in Lagos and surely will have many Southern Christian friends
So how come the religious divide? Why are people against Mu Mu candidacy? Your abroad life is giving you delusional ideas of your country. Bros Nigeria nor be am.

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by EmmanuelScott1(m): 8:11pm On Feb 03, 2023
izzou:
How do you guys dig, abeg?

I believe they don get history before 😂
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Spy360(m): 8:12pm On Feb 03, 2023
raumdeuter:

Obi was Sultans landlord and
Tinubu is Obis landlord

So its Tinubu we need
I am not talking about Sultan living in Anambra when PO was governor. Don't twist it. Sultan actually lived in PO's house while PO was still a UNN student. This was 40years ago.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 8:13pm On Feb 03, 2023
♾️♾️♾️

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Theflint1(m): 8:16pm On Feb 03, 2023
Is this how they'd be "guiding" Tinubu everywhere he goes if he wins?

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CoNhpoQJu1K/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

Man's gone physically and mentally

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1338) (1339) (1340) (1341) (1342) (1343) (1344) ... (4890) (Reply)

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion

Viewing this topic: Taguchi, AbokiWam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.