Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,863 members, 7,876,294 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 02:09 PM

EPL Chatroom - All Discussions - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (4925) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions (1611556 Views)

EPL 2023/2024: Who Would You Say Is The Flop Of The Season? / EPL: Weekend's Results, Updated Premier League Table And Top Scorers / EPL: Five Things We Learnt From The English Premier League This Weekend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4922) (4923) (4924) (4925) (4926) (4927) (4928) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 8:08pm On Jun 29
raumdeuter:

If you doggy 🐕 one you must doggy the other

If you lick one plate you must chop snail of the other

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 8:13pm On Jun 29
iamoyindamola:

See my missed calls log you will think I borrowed millions from these assholes
Whereas shishi I no collect, I think someone want to use my line collect loan because I got an otp from a loan company
I still swear for one today because they call daily have blocked a lot of these numbers

Omo!

They are literally harassing u with calls na . It’s most likely someone that has u as contact has borrowed from them and refused to pay.

They want u to help them pay or tell them to pay back their loan .
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Theflint1(m): 8:27pm On Jun 29
OasisX:

..................absolutely NO!
Is this true?

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BigMoneyeye: 8:35pm On Jun 29
grin grin
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 8:37pm On Jun 29
GrammarNazi1:

Make them no dry the man blood sha.

That's what he signed up for
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by GloriousGbola: 8:41pm On Jun 29
Theflint1:
Is this true?

if all these so called pious northern muslims believed this, would they not shirk wealth for poverty? since they are always about hoe meaningless the life of this world is?
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by iamoyindamola(m): 8:43pm On Jun 29
GloriousGbola:

cheesy cheesy

Sodiq has been running codedruns paroles with loan app cheesy cheesy

😂😂
I don't have mind for loan, I will develop hbp if I try it
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by GrammarNazi1(m): 8:44pm On Jun 29
raumdeuter:

That's what he signed up for
Certainly.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by iamoyindamola(m): 8:49pm On Jun 29
Michael Oliver no want make thunder strike these players

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by TrebleChamp(m): 9:00pm On Jun 29
Polygamy is not just a Muslim thing, our great great great grandfathers married 5 to 10 wives and they were not Muslims. Those Delta dudes marrying 2 or 3 wives same day are not Muslims.
Swaziland recently made it compulsory for its men to marry more wifes to help reduce the number of unmarried women.
Polygamy was our way of life in African, until the dawn of religion and civilisation....
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 9:01pm On Jun 29
Theflint1:
Is this true?

grin

......tell him to back it with a Qur'an verse. Let me tell you difference between Qur'an and Hadiths.

Qur'an is Compilation of Allah’s [SWT] words, revealed directly to Prophet Muhammad [SAW], while Hadiths are what Prophet's Companions and Relatives said they heard from him [Note; Hadiths were compiled after his death].

Also know that, each sect has their own hadiths. For instance according to Imam Malik (ra) in his Balaghan (Muwatta Imam Malik, 1601)

Holy Prophet said: "I am leaving behind two things the Book of Allah and the Sunnah".

Sunni Muslims do hold the verse tight to their chests like bitcoins, cos it can also be found in Sahih Bukhari [Hadith]. LOL!

However, Imam Muslim (ra) in Sahih Muslim (Hadith: 2408) reported what the Holy Prophet said as: "I am leaving behind two things the book of Allah and the Ahlu Bayt."

Shi'a Muslims no dey carry this one play. LOL! What bound all of us together is Qur'an, whether you are Sunni, Shi'a, Wahbi, Sufi, Ahmadiyya and so on.

If anyone wants tell me about what Allah commands or Islam permits, show me Qur'an verse(s) to back it not Hadiths.

Qur'an 2:62: Indeed, the believers [Muslims], Jews, Christians, and Sabians —whoever ËčtrulyËș believes in Allah [God] and the Last Day and does good will have their reward with their Lord. And there will be no fear for them, nor will they grieve.

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by GloriousGbola: 9:14pm On Jun 29
OasisX:

grin

......tell him to back it with a Qur'an verse. Let me tell you difference between Qur'an and Hadiths.

Qur'an is Allah’s words, revealed directly to Prophet Muhammad [SAW], while Hadiths are what Prophet's Companions and Relatives said they heard from him [Note; Hadiths were compiled after his death].

Also know that, each sect has their own hadiths. For instance according to Imam Malik (ra) in his Balaghan (Muwatta Imam Malik, 1601)

Holy Prophet said: "I am leaving behind two things the Book of Allah and the Sunnah".

Sunni Muslims do hold the verse tight to their chests like bitcoins, cos it can also be found in Sahih Bukhari [Hadith]. LOL!

However, Imam Muslim (ra) in Sahih Muslim (Hadith: 2408) reported what the Holy Prophet said as: "I am leaving behind two things the book of Allah and the Ahlu Bayt."

Shi'a Muslims no dey carry this one play. LOL! What bound all of us together is Qur'an, whether you are Sunni, Shi'a, Wahbi, Sufi, Ahmadiyya and so on.

If anyone wants tell me about what Allah commands or Islam permits, show me Qur'an verse(s) to back it not Hadiths.

that is pantami talking. he is likely a much bigger islamic scholar than you are.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 9:16pm On Jun 29
GloriousGbola:

that is pantami talking. he is likely a much bigger islamic scholar than you are.

grin

....depends on the doctrine. He is a wahbi Muslim, guess you know?!
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Odunharry(m): 9:17pm On Jun 29
TrebleChamp:
Polygamy is not just a Muslim thing, our great great great grandfathers married 5 to 10 wives and they were not Muslims. Those Delta dudes marrying 2 or 3 wives same day are not Muslims.
Swaziland recently made it compulsory for its men to marry more wifes to help reduce the number of unmarried women.
Polygamy was our way of life in African, until the dawn of religion and civilisation....
Religion and moral is what is still keeping people from having multiple partners at once.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by GloriousGbola: 9:21pm On Jun 29
OasisX:

grin

....depends on the doctrine. He is a wahbi Muslim, guess you know?!

i grew up watching ahmed deedat debates

one of the big points i took away was about how fragmented christianity is and no one can agree on anything, how the bibles are compiled by people;

none of this applies to Islam because the Quran is divinely inspired

but here we are with multiple interpretations of the Quran ; multiple sects ; multiple political agendas
depending on the situation we are told hadith is not valid - the surah was not meant like that

this sounds suspiciously like the same BS christians spout - you are not in the spirit so you cant understand
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 9:24pm On Jun 29
What the flying fck did Isa Pantami just write?
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 9:25pm On Jun 29
GloriousGbola:

one of the big points i took away was about how fragmented christianity is and no one can agree on anything, how the bibles are compiled by people;

but here we are with multiple interpretations of the Quran ; multiple sects ; multiple political agendas
depending on the situation we are told hadith is not valid - the surah was not meant like that

this sounds suspiciously like the same BS christians spout - you are not in the spirit so you cant understand

grin

.....you're mixing it up bruh. Qur'an and Hadiths ain't the same. Qur'an is complete and nothing unclear in it.

Qur'an 6:115: The word of your Lord is complete, in truth and justice. Nothing shall abrogate His words. He is the Hearer, the Omniscient.

Its Hadiths that seem controversial and its not today we have 2 categories of Hadiths, sound [sahih] and weak [da'if]
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 9:26pm On Jun 29
izzou:

Dem don carry obainojazz matter go meet GO

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C8uv23Oupsc/?igsh=d2JzOXhtdW1wbmZt
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 9:27pm On Jun 29
raumdeuter:

Dem don carry obainojazz matter go meet GO

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C8uv23Oupsc/?igsh=d2JzOXhtdW1wbmZt

grin cheesy

I sincerely apologise for how we talked about the GOATs for content creation, and excluded Odumeje...

We have sinned and fallen short, brethren grin

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by GloriousGbola: 9:31pm On Jun 29
OasisX:

grin

.....you're mixing it up bruh. Qur'an and Hadiths ain't the same. Qur'an is complete and nothing unclear in it. Its Hadiths that seem controversial and its not today we have 2 categories of Hadiths, sound [sahih] and weak [da'if]

OasisX:

grin

....nkan ti ọwọ ráșč bĂĄkĂ  lobinrin. It might be a slave, ex-convict, divorcee, widow, osu, diabled and so on.

OasisX:

.....yeah, it can be interpreted as slave but based on the verse [from 1], it refers more to an orphan. For instance, if there is an orphan in your care and due for marriage, you can marry her. In a nutshell, it refers to the less privileged.

OasisX:

grin

......habibi just googled and boom - give up. LOL! There is more to the interpretations though. The phrase ‘Id’ribuhunna’ has been twisted and distorted by many sites online.

The word ‘Id’ribuhunna’, the verb of which is Daraba. Daraba has many meanings, here are some of them:

“Daraba (darb) to beat, strike, 
to play (to play musical instrument)l, to make music; to type (on a typewriter); to sting (scorpion); to separate; to impose (on someone or something); to turn away from, leave, forsake, abandon, avoid, or shun (someone or something).

....that's why Tafsir is so much important to fully understand some verses in the Qur'an.

na you be this o

so what is the difference between what you said and king james version vs New International Version NIV. vs New King James Version NKJV. ...
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by larride(m): 9:32pm On Jun 29
izzou:

Na make Dangote just share him wealth like this o.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 9:35pm On Jun 29
GloriousGbola:

na you be this o

so what is the difference between what you said and king james version vs New International Version NIV. vs New King James Version NKJV. ...

cheesy

......again! You are mixing things up. Qur'an is written in Arabic not in English or Yoruba. For instance, if I write 'Owo' or 'Oko' without Ă mĂŹ, how will you interpret/translate it to English Language?!

You must understand arabic better for proper interpretations hence reason for Tafsir [Ă mĂŹ].
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 9:39pm On Jun 29
izzou:

grin cheesy

I sincerely apologise for how we talked about the GOATs for content creation, and excluded Odumeje...

We have sinned and fallen short, brethren grin

Obainojazz wan renew Amu to go do Oringo
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 9:40pm On Jun 29
larride:

Na make Dangote just share him wealth like this o.

Pantami is also rich, let him test out the theory
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by GloriousGbola: 9:42pm On Jun 29
raumdeuter:

this talk imho is an attempt to romanticize poverty so that the bandits will put down their guns and return to the feudalism status quo
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by larride(m): 9:45pm On Jun 29
raumdeuter:

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 9:46pm On Jun 29
raumdeuter:

grin

.....Prof. no want first enter paradise. Baba Ăł kĂĄnjĂș. LOL!
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 9:50pm On Jun 29
GloriousGbola:

this talk imho is an attempt to romanticize poverty so that the bandits will put down their guns and return to the feudalism status quo

Shebi him go lead by example

You dey ride SUV and telling man wey dey trek say he's doing well and will be rewarded in heaven
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 10:06pm On Jun 29
GloriousGbola:

When I was much younger I used to think only Christians have so many denominations with different doctrine that do not agree with each other despite believing in the same holy book.

It was much later as an adult I know the Muslims also have the same issue. Sometimes I will come across Islamic cleric videos online and u will see Tebliq, Sunnis, Shi'as, etc arguing for and against the Islamic cleric’s message .

I may be wrong o, but I don’t see the difference between two different Christian sects arguing over female wearing trousers and two different Islamic sects arguing about what Hadith A says and what Hadith B says
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by larride(m): 10:13pm On Jun 29
Just finishing watching Ted Lasso season 3, episode 1 and my anger with Nathan from the end of season 2 just dey boil my heart.

How can someone elevated turn round to start bullying others when he himself was bullied and rescued.

Very Shitty human being.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ibime(m): 3:16am
OasisX:

.....yeah, it can be interpreted as slave but based on the verse [from 1], it refers more to an orphan. For instance, if there is an orphan in your care and due for marriage, you can marry her. In a nutshell, it refers to the less privileged.

This sounds like super story and knacking an orphan is just as revulsive as knacking a slave
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by islamics(m): 5:55am
On that pantami talk, the explanation given was that, the poor would enter earlier than the rich due to accountability. Everybody go account from how he/she get 1kobo to millions and how he/she spend am.
So, it is understandable when such is said, as I remember, we do make jest of some rich men that they would waste time giving accountability due to how large their wealth are.
The religion abhor poverty as we are told to pray and work against it even if na to dey gather firewood sell so that make person no beg. That the reality is different today doesn't change what is there.

One of our predecessor (AbdurRahman bn Awf - Radiyallahu anh) who was given glad tidings of entering paradise was told same thing due to the level of wealth he has.

(1) (2) (3) ... (4922) (4923) (4924) (4925) (4926) (4927) (4928) (Reply)

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion

Viewing this topic: Ellexy, Greatswimmer, CrystalTiger(m), OkpaNsukkaisBae(m), afrodoc2, Ihebu4chelsea(m), monerozi5590

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.