Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,184,313 members, 7,923,375 topics. Date: Saturday, 17 August 2024 at 03:04 AM

EPL Chatroom - All Discussions - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (4928) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions (1773416 Views)

EPL 2023/2024: Who Would You Say Is The Flop Of The Season? / EPL: Weekend's Results, Updated Premier League Table And Top Scorers / EPL: Five Things We Learnt From The English Premier League This Weekend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4925) (4926) (4927) (4928) (4929) (4930) (4931) ... (5179) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by GloriousGbola: 11:16am On Jun 30
afrodoc2:

I am talking about the 30 yr old lamba that you mixed in your previous post, only to disavow it in your next post.

Oh wrong nau!

my man got his responses mixed na cheesy
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by TrebleChamp(m): 11:18am On Jun 30
OasisX:

grin

....every human has two destinies, choice is yours bro. LOL!

So how would Jesus have died for Christians and resurrected after 3 day if Judas or any other person didn't play their part? As a Muslim i believe Jesus is a prophet sent by Allah to preach Allah's message and he was never crucified. But Christian believe he is their lord and personal saviour who came to die and pay for their sins, so how would this have happened without the role of Judas or anyone else?
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 11:18am On Jun 30
TrebleChamp:
So apt, basic reasoning doesn't go well mix with religion. Example is Allah (God) allowing Adam and Eve to sin (he already new it would happen before he created us), and then created Hell to punish the rest of humanity for committing sin.
I once told a Christian friend that Judas is innocent and probably balling in heaven, because it was already destined before he was even borne that he will betray Jesus. Dude just stared at me confused and wondering how to respond, he finally said God knows best...

Fact is every religion has its own illogical aspect that just doesn’t make sense but the adherent of such religion just close their eyes to the illogical aspect or try to explain it away in the most illogical way they can come up with .

Recently I saw a funny TikTok video where one guy showed a confused demeanor with an inscription on the video that says “ Devil offend God instead make punish am he send am to earth to tempt us ; and same God will still punish us for falling for the devil’s temptation “ . Make it make sense .

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by superintendents(m): 11:20am On Jun 30
cool

My friends.... grin

My friends are having fun here.. 😊
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 11:24am On Jun 30
afrodoc2:

I am talking about the 30 yr old lamba that you mixed in your previous post, only to disavow it in your next post.

Oh wrong nau!

Also we can’t really use the elder sister’s age to judge because they were half-sisters and had different mothers. Some of Robert De Niro’s children are decades apart in age.

grin

....it ain't my submission that she's between 20 and 30, rather a submission of some scholars. I added the last part [19] cos I kinda alligned with those scholars' submission on this matter.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by swiz123(m): 11:26am On Jun 30
izzou:
This Oloture movie na just waste of time and hopes.

Why do you say so?
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 11:26am On Jun 30
larride:

Lmao. I was so pissed when I watched it.

How virgin go dey do investigative journalism where she has to be an olosho. grin

Come dey fly fence and all.

Rubbish script.

E be like say i go dey avoid EbonyLife movies.

They just left all questions unanswered.

Journalist dey in trouble, na only her mama she dey call. Journalist wey dey sabi how to reach Law enforcement agencies.

Abeg Abeg.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 11:27am On Jun 30
swiz123:

Why do you say so?

The movie didn't address any of the points it raised.

Just left everybody hanging and finished.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by larride(m): 11:33am On Jun 30
izzou:

E be like say i go dey avoid EbonyLife movies.

They just left all questions unanswered.

Journalist dey in trouble, na only her mama she dey call. Journalist wey dey sabi how to reach Law enforcement agencies.

Abeg Abeg.

Journalist wey get phone for hand no fit call police. Na when them reach border she wan try run away. grin

Ati director, ati actors and actress, them suppose collect cane.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by iamoyindamola(m): 11:33am On Jun 30
izzou:
This Oloture movie na just waste of time and hopes.
Mo abudu want to milk the movie to the very last
Waste of time
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by afrodoc2: 11:34am On Jun 30
OasisX:

grin

....it ain't my submission that she's between 20 and 30, rather a submission of some scholars. I added the last part [19] cos I kinda alligned with those scholars' submission on this matter.

Abu Bakr was about 50yrs old at the time of the Hijra but you claimed his eldest daughter was 40yrs just to move the age of Aisha up to 30 yrs.

😀😀😀

Ustaz! Ustaz!! Ustaz!!!

We all know what we are doing.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by swiz123(m): 11:38am On Jun 30
izzou:

The movie didn't address any of the points it raised.

Just left everybody hanging and finished.

I don't think they are done with the movie. Overall, they tried judging by Nigerian standards.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by afrodoc2: 11:38am On Jun 30
GloriousGbola:

my man got his responses mixed na cheesy

Ustaz normally has his exhortations and clarifications well in order, but this age issue is a tough nut to crack.

I was going to sit this one out, but he overreached by mentioning 30 yrs or more.

Aseju ni Olorun o fe.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 11:46am On Jun 30
TrebleChamp:
So how would Jesus have died for Christians and resurrected after 3 day if Judas or any other person didn't play their part? As a Muslim i believe Jesus is a prophet sent by Allah to preach Allah's message and he was never crucified. But Christian believe he is their lord and personal saviour who came to die and pay for their sins, so how would this have happened without the role of Judas or anyone else?

.....let me first clarify that, I respect Christians on this board and I am not arguing to comdemn their belief because Allah said in the Qur'an "For you is your religion, and for me is my religion."

Having said that, as a Muslim I do not believe Jesus is cruxified cos Qur'an has clarified it, hence won't be able to comment on his resurrection after 3 days.

And [for] their saying, "Indeed, we have killed the Messiah, Jesus the son of Mary, the messenger of Allāh." And they did not kill him, nor did they crucify him; but [another] was made to resemble him to them. And indeed, those who differ over it are in doubt about it. They have no knowledge of it except the following of assumption. And they did not kill him, for certain.[Qur'an 4 - 157]

What I believe is, Jesus [as] will return back to this world to right the wrongs before the last day.

Prophet Muhammad [SAW] reportedly said “By Him [Allah] in Whose hand is my life, the son of Mary (peace be upon him) will soon descend among you as a just judge. ” (Sahih al-Bukhari - 2222) and (Sahih Muslim - 155)
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 12:06pm On Jun 30
afrodoc2:

Abu Bakr was about 50yrs old at the time of the Hijra but you claimed his eldest daughter was 40yrs just to move the age of Aisha up to 30 yrs.

😀😀😀

Ustaz! Ustaz!! Ustaz!!!

cheesy cheesy cheesy

.....let's leave the age matter, its being established Aisha was in her teen [early 20], that's all matter; by recent scholars with technical authority.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by TrebleChamp(m): 12:09pm On Jun 30
BlueRayDick:

Fact is every religion has its own illogical aspect that just doesn’t make sense but the adherent of such religion just close their eyes to the illogical aspect or try to explain it away in the most illogical way they can come up with .

Recently I saw a funny TikTok video where one guy showed a confused demeanor with an inscription on the video that says “ Devil offend God instead make punish am he send am to earth to tempt us ; and same God will still punish us for falling for the devil’s temptation “ . Make it make sense .
I also saw one that read " If Adam and Eve were the only human in the beginning and had two sons, where Cain see wife? This story no clear".
The fact that we cannot fully understand God is a reason i don't engage in religious argument..
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 12:12pm On Jun 30
TrebleChamp:
So apt, basic reasoning doesn't go well mix with religion. Example is Allah (God) allowing Adam and Eve to sin (he already new it would happen before he created us), and then created Hell to punish the rest of humanity for committing sin.
I once told a Christian friend that Judas is innocent and probably balling in heaven, because it was already destined before he was even borne that he will betray Jesus. Dude just stared at me confused and wondering how to respond, he finally said God knows best...

Remember he works in a mysterious way

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by afrodoc2: 12:14pm On Jun 30
OasisX:

cheesy cheesy cheesy

.....let's leave the age matter, its being established Aisha was in her teen [early 20], that's all matter; by recent scholars with technical authority.

LOL

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by TrebleChamp(m): 12:14pm On Jun 30
OasisX:

.....let me first clarify that, I respect Christians on this board and I am not arguing to comdemn their believe because Allah said in the Qur'an "For you is your religion, and for me is my religion."

Having said that, as a Muslim I do not believe Jesus is cruxified cos Qur'an has clarified it, hence won't be able to comment on his resurrection after 3 days.

What I believe is, Jesus [as] will return back to this world to right the wrongs before the last day.

I believe same too...
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 12:18pm On Jun 30
afrodoc2:

LOL

grin

.......Mí ó ni sọ ń kánkán. LOL!
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 12:19pm On Jun 30
TrebleChamp:
I believe same too...

...........kalas.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by islamics(m): 12:19pm On Jun 30
afrodoc2:

😀😀😀

Ustaz! Ustaz!! Ustaz!!!

I know the age thing might not add up, but based on the angle you are coming that a 50 years old can't have a 40 years old is where I want to say this;
There is a companion whose age difference with his son is reported as 11(Amr ibn Al-‘Aas
and his son Abdullah ibn Amr Al-Aas). So, 50, 40 thing is feasible.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by larride(m): 12:20pm On Jun 30
iamoyindamola:

Mo abudu want to milk the movie to the very last
Waste of time

I just dey see say them do series of and release ham this year.

Ain't watching shit. grin
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by islamics(m): 12:25pm On Jun 30
OasisX:

....I may sound like a Qur'aniyoon but I am not, and once again I consider myself a Muslim without affliation to any Sect.

There weren't sects when Holy Prophet [SAW] was alive, its when he died that it began to form and spread. For instance after the demise of Holy Prophet [SAW], some Sahabas supported Sayidina Ali [ra] as rightful Khalifa while some prefered Sayidina Abubakar [ra] - this is where the problem started. Mu‘awiyah reign compounded the whole issue.

I don't wanna go deep into the story, cos I believe you have read a lot too and I don't wanna confused nominal muslims as Sayidina Ali reportedly said; "Speak to people only according to their level of knowledge. Would you like for Allah and His Messenger to be denied?” [Sahih Bukhari 127].

Moreso, check my last post yesterday, I did mention we have two categories of Hadiths, Sound [Sahih] and Weak [Da'if]. I am not against all Hadiths. For instance Hadith Qudsi [sacred hadith], I believe it 100%.

Alhamdulillah you made some clarification but I for want engage you more even with the Hadith Qudsi you mentioned grin grin but me go leave am here as it is all about clarifying stuff and great that you would not want to go into the story part. I knew how I search a library just to read that story.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by GloriousGbola: 12:27pm On Jun 30
afrodoc2:

😀😀😀

Ustaz! Ustaz!! Ustaz!!!

You are counting with a western number system that's the problem. You need to count with whatever number system was used before Islam co-opted hindu numerals.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 12:28pm On Jun 30
TrebleChamp:
I also saw one that read " If Adam and Eve were the only human in the beginning and had two sons, where Cain see wife? This story no clear".
The fact that we cannot fully understand God is a reason i don't engage in religious argument..

grin

......Adam and Eve had two sons and two daughters. Allah [SWT] ordained that Adam (as] should marry his daughters to his sons [Haabeel and Qaabeel - Abel and Cain]. He would marry the female from one pregnancy to the male from another pregnancy. 

“O mankind! Be dutiful to your Lord, Who created you from a single person (Adam), and from him (Adam) He created his wife [Hawwa (Eve)], and from them both He created many men and women” [al-Nisa’ 4:1]. 

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 12:29pm On Jun 30
Omnipotent god creating a flawed being..

All merciful god watching flawed being burn 🔥🔥🔥 in hellfire for eternity..

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 12:30pm On Jun 30
swiz123:

I don't think they are done with the movie. Overall, they tried judging by Nigerian standards.

The movie has ended.

I think it was them that produced Blood Sisters. Na so that one take end.

If you say they tried in production and other technical areas, yes.

But the storyline and the characters and roles are just off..

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by afrodoc2: 12:33pm On Jun 30
islamics:

I know the age thing might not add up, but based on the angle you are coming that a 50 years old can't have a 40 years old is where I want to say this;
There is a companion whose age difference with his son is reported as 11(Amr ibn Al-‘Aas
and his son Abdullah ibn Amr Al-Aas). So, 50, 40 thing is feasible.

If we are going to go by your claim it means Abdullah’s father had him at age 10, and then Abdullah himself lived up to 101 yrs of age.

2 highly improbable events.

Using Set Theory, Improbable n Improbable = Impossible. 😂
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 12:36pm On Jun 30
islamics:

Alhamdulillah you made some clarification but I for want engage you more even with the Hadith Qudsi you mentioned grin grin but me go leave am here as it is all about clarifying stuff and great that you would not want to go into the story part. I knew how I search a library just to read that story.

grin

.....have you read Story of Karbala?! If no, try to read it.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by larride(m): 12:43pm On Jun 30
afrodoc2:

If we are going to go by your claim it means Abdullah’s father had him at age 10, and then Abdullah himself lived up to 101 yrs of age.

2 highly improbable events.

Using Set Theory, Improbable n Improbable = Impossible. 😂

Doc, you have a mail.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by GloriousGbola: 12:45pm On Jun 30

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zEVPU7bo3Po?si=cdbM680XWVLJODml

I suspect that the suiciding ceos may have fallen victim to well packaged crypto scams

(1) (2) (3) ... (4925) (4926) (4927) (4928) (4929) (4930) (4931) ... (5179) (Reply)

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion

Viewing this topic: akwesenana, GloriousGbola and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.