Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,175,595 members, 7,895,353 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 July 2024 at 09:01 AM

EPL Chatroom - All Discussions - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (1376) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions (1679070 Views)

EPL 2023/2024: Who Would You Say Is The Flop Of The Season? / EPL: Weekend's Results, Updated Premier League Table And Top Scorers / EPL: Five Things We Learnt From The English Premier League This Weekend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1373) (1374) (1375) (1376) (1377) (1378) (1379) ... (5007) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 9:01pm On Feb 07, 2023
Ellexy:

https://twitter.com/EvangcollinsO/status/1617201086992990219?t=bt3aEAp-kudtArI8m4cQfw&s=19

More for your viewing pleasure. Let that narrative you're trying to bring die a natural death.

grin

I've helped you with a Video. Whatever pleases you, believe it.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Segedinho(m): 9:03pm On Feb 07, 2023
OasisX:

grin

MURIC?.............. LMFAO! You've even go back as far as 2021 to prove a point.
Does the year matter ..

I think d nitty gritty is "2023" election

Who is known most bw d muric cleric and d preacher u just put up there...

The Christians have been kept in a hole for so long with bastardised and rubbish statement from muric and the likes..

Am happy we are waking up ..if it means religious sentiment..so be it......

4 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 9:04pm On Feb 07, 2023
Segedinho:

Muric is well known and command a very large portion of d Muslim folks

If he can go that route without any backlash what stops a relatively unknown Christian to replicate such a gesture..

Are we running a Muslim country

MUSWEN represent Muslim of South West Nigeria not MURIC. MURIC is just an Association out of many in Southwest Nigeria.

Its like saying NASFAT or QAREEB represents large number of Muslims.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 9:05pm On Feb 07, 2023
Segedinho:

Does the year matter ..

The Christians have been kept in a hole for so long with bastardised and rubbish statement from muric and the likes..

grin

Same MURIC all of you take for granted now matters? LMFAO
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Segedinho(m): 9:08pm On Feb 07, 2023
OasisX:

MUSWEN represent Muslim of South West Nigeria not MURIC. MURIC is just an Association out of many in Southwest Nigeria.

Its like saying NASFAT or QAREEB represents large number of Muslims.
Am not really into these names and not in any form arguing it with you..

The heading said MURIC...

And the effontery to run a Muslim-Muslim ticket ..

In all honesty.do U think a Christian-christian ticket will have any appeals in d North?

We have been reduced to d least just because of tolerance....

I think we are waking up gradually...it will be harsher and stronger than this as years comes by......that is,if there is anything like Nigeria again

4 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 9:09pm On Feb 07, 2023
Itsrm:

I know say you go quote me grin

One minute you say they must pay 5m to use stadium, the next minute they can use the stadium without paying. You later revoked the approval you gave them and then gave the approval again.

That's the hallmark of a confused person.

If I no quote u make I know wetin cause am 😄

I think Wike had a good fight from the get go, but the G-5 never really had a plan. Their association was formed out of anger and emotional urge for revenge. Wike and his guys didn't clearly define their plan and exactly how to execute them.

They had a good course to fight with how presidency was supposed to be zoned to the south but dem Mikano boys reneged and seized the structure of the party at the national despite dem Wike holding the party together since they lost 2019 elections.

The wisest decision would've been for Wike and his guys to de camp to APC but due to many personal political factors they couldn't. Wike Don too shiiit for church ; he said so much against APC that even joining APC would make him as irrelevant as Musiliu Obanikoro in Lagos APC. I think the other governors like Ortom, Ikpeazu, Makinde and Ugwanyi got a lot to contend with if they de amp to APC in their respective states ranging from their People not interested in voting APC, having a stronger opponent already in APC and some of the things they've said about the party at the national level.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Itsrm(m): 9:10pm On Feb 07, 2023
GloriousGbola:

Everybody dey wash hand as hand falling is all the rage right now

When it gets to a point where you can no longer defend the actions of a man without sounding stupid then it's time to take a step backwards.

The same thing is now happening to those who used to defend Buhari grin
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 9:11pm On Feb 07, 2023
Segedinho:

Am not really into these names and not in any form arguing it with you..

The heading said MURIC...

And the effontery to run a Muslim-Muslim ticket ..

In all honesty.do U think a Christian-christian ticket will have any appeals in d North?

We have been reduced to d least just because of tolerance....

I think we are waking up gradually...it will be harsher and stronger than this as years comes by......that is,if there is anything like Nigeria again

..... well! If you believe nothing is wrong with it from religion point of view, who am I to argue it?
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ellexy: 9:11pm On Feb 07, 2023
OasisX:

grin

I've helped you with a Video. Whatever pleases you, believe it.
Lol as expected. Did you even go through the video like you always ask? I guess you didn't.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Nobody: 9:11pm On Feb 07, 2023
izzou:

I no dey do for now.

I'll be celibate till Nigeria works again cool
That na one na till eternity.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Segedinho(m): 9:11pm On Feb 07, 2023
OasisX:

grin

Same MURIC all of you take for granted now matters? LMFAO
It doesn't matters to me doesn't in any form stop his targeted post to his recipients.

A core Muslim we believe him more and key into his messages ..

If a preacher's effort to enlighten his members matters to u,what made u think d Muric stands doesn't matters to the next person ..
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Theflint1(m): 9:13pm On Feb 07, 2023
Segedinho:

Does the year matter ..

The "Christian" preacher could easily be one of those Agbado rented bishops.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Nobody: 9:13pm On Feb 07, 2023
BlueRayDick:

E be like say i get Ur time this evening.

1. Define leadership
2. Explain who a good leader is.
3. Enumerate the qualities of a good leader
4. State the qualities of a good leader which u believe the man called Muhammadu Buhari possess .
This one done turn waec oh
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 9:15pm On Feb 07, 2023
Segedinho:
It doesn't matters to me doesn't in any form stop his targeted post to his recipients.

A core Muslim we believe him more and key into his messages ..

If a preacher's effort to enlighten his members matters to u,what made u think d Muric stands doesn't matters to the next person ..

He should first explain to you what kind of campaign his MCM wanted to run by picking a Muslim Vice.

Any answer he gives you will be a perfect answer for Obi campaigning in Churches.

5 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Itsrm(m): 9:15pm On Feb 07, 2023
CAPdan21:
Buhari is a good leader who listens...Na because NL never add option to wipe people with plank na person go open mouth talk this nonsense..

grin grin grin
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Segedinho(m): 9:18pm On Feb 07, 2023
OasisX:

..... well! If you believe nothing is wrong with it from religion point of view, who am I to argue it?
Everything is wrong with using tribes and religion to campaign but it shouldn't be one sided

The country is đŸ’¯ secular and shouldn't be favourable to one at d detriment of the other.

Muslim especially the Northerners have been using religious sentiment since I can't recall..

There was a video were a northerners said it is better to vote in a corrupt Muslim than an infidel..

If the Christian faith are going head to head with their Muslim counterpart on this ish..I don't see any probs....

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 9:18pm On Feb 07, 2023
grin

Make una no vex. I agree with with Everyone.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Segedinho(m): 9:21pm On Feb 07, 2023
Theflint1:
The "Christian" preacher could easily be one of those Agbado rented bishops.
To me ..it doesn't matter who d person is...I will glad if it is indeed an Obi preacher....

Enough of trying to be calm in all situations....it time d Christian folks stood up and face d bull...to hell with perseverance...

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Itsrm(m): 9:25pm On Feb 07, 2023
BlueRayDick:

If I no quote u make I know wetin cause am 😄

I think Wike had a good fight from the get go, but the G-5 never really had a plan. Their association was formed out of anger and emotional urge for revenge. Wike and his guys didn't clearly define their plan and exactly how to execute them.

They had a good course to fight with how presidency was supposed to be zoned to the south but dem Mikano boys reneged and seized the structure of the party at the national despite dem Wike holding the party together since they lost 2019 elections.

The wisest decision would've been for Wike and his guys to de camp to APC but due to many personal political factors they couldn't. Wike Don too shiiit for church ; he said so much against APC that even joining APC would make him as irrelevant as Musiliu Obanikoro in Lagos APC. I think the other governors like Ortom, Ikpeazu, Makinde and Ugwanyi got a lot to contend with if they de amp to APC in their respective states ranging from their People not interested in voting APC, having a stronger opponent already in APC and some of the things they've said about the party at the national level.

You're right.

Decamping to APC would have been very difficult especially as his candidates for governorship and HORs had emerged by the time the fight started and he had to see to their victory.

Also, there's no way back for him at the national level but he can always maintain control of the states PDP party structure even when out of office. What will become of all of that if he decamps?

Just look at Amaechi today, he is more or less politically irrelevant in the state. No way Wike makes the same mistake.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Segedinho(m): 9:25pm On Feb 07, 2023
izzou:

He should first explain to you what kind of campaign his MCM wanted to run by picking a Muslim Vice.

Any answer he gives you will be a perfect answer for Obi campaigning in Churches.
A Muslim-Muslim ticket holder is analysing and criticizing such a gesture ..

I think it is the height of "see finish" to the Christian faith ..if for any reason..any Christian that votes in M-M is actually a disgrace to the faith.......but the greed and hunger will almost prevail over common sense....

3 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 9:26pm On Feb 07, 2023
It is wrong for LP to campaign in churches from a religious point of view

But it is not wrong for Tinubu to choose a Muslim vice, from a religious point of view

8 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 9:29pm On Feb 07, 2023
Segedinho:

A Muslim-Muslim ticket holder is analysing and criticizing such a gesture ..

I think it is the height of "see finish" to the Christian faith ..if for any reason..any Christian that votes in M-M is actually a disgrace to the faith.......but the greed and hunger will almost prevail over common sense....

If that ticket wins, then a precedent has been set that may never change in a long while.

The same way if Atiku wins, then the North-South power shift can be kissed goodbye in a long while.

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 9:32pm On Feb 07, 2023
Itsrm:

You're right.

Decamping to APC would have been very difficult especially as his candidates for governorship and HORs had emerged by the time the fight started and he had to see to their victory.

Also, there's no way back for him at the national level but he can always maintain control of the states PDP party structure even when out of office. What will become of all of that if he decamps?

Just look at Amaechi today, he is more or less politically irrelevant in the state. No way Wike makes the same mistake.

Yeah, u are right About Amaechi's case. He joined APC and helped APC win at the national levels but couldn't help achieve same at the local level in his state.

Today he's spent from Buhari using him and moving past him with nothing really to show for it than the 7 years he used as a minister. Now he doesn't even command much respect in a state he governed for 8 years. He's practically in limbo now. He Don turn by force ELDERS STATESMAN 😄

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Segedinho(m): 9:35pm On Feb 07, 2023
izzou:

If that ticket wins, then a precedent has been set that may never change in a long while.

The same way if Atiku wins, then the North-South power shift can be kissed goodbye in a long while.
Reason why d majority of the blames goes to the Christian folks fighting for stomach infrastructure......they care less of what is actually coming from afar....

B4 anything..one should reason if a Christian-christian faith will thrive if at all.

Muslim put religion first b4 anything and they have succeeded in raping d Christians repeatedly even with bad leaders.....

Then someone from nowhere will come up with a jibe to Cristian folks trying to hold their ends against a M-M ticket

7 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 9:40pm On Feb 07, 2023
Segedinho:

Reason why d majority of the blames goes to the Christian folks fighting for stomach infrastructure......they care less of what is actually coming from afar....

B4 anything..one should reason if a Christian-christian faith will thrive if at all.

Muslim put religion first b4 anything and they have succeeded in rapinggis is d Christians repeatedly even with bad leaders.....

Then someone from nowhere will come up with a jibe to Cristian folks trying to hold their ends against a M-M ticket

It is the nerve to challenge Christians campaigning for a Christian in a church that is hilarious.

9 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Segedinho(m): 9:43pm On Feb 07, 2023
izzou:

It is the nerve to challenge Christians campaigning for a Christian in a church that is hilarious.

Reason why I said the "see finish" don too much.....
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Theflint1(m): 9:47pm On Feb 07, 2023
Segedinho:

To me ..it doesn't matter who d person is...I will glad if it is indeed an Obi preacher....

Enough of trying to be calm in all situations....it time d Christian folks stood up and face d bull...to hell with perseverance...
True, and it's a good thing Obi has milked the fact that he's the only major Christian candidate running.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by EmmanuelScott1(m): 10:03pm On Feb 07, 2023
What's the motive of these useless banks hoarding naira notes? angry

People re really wicked, the bank manager deserve 20years imprisonment with hard labour.

https://www.nairaland.com/7559174/naira-redesign-icpc-busts-sterling
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by CAPdan21(m): 10:06pm On Feb 07, 2023
Segedinho:

Reason why I said the "see finish" don too much.....

I was in Jos during the 2015 elections, anything pastors are doing now is child play compared to what was going down in religious gatherings there...So let them spare us thier bullshit

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Segedinho(m): 10:09pm On Feb 07, 2023
EmmanuelScott1:
What's the motive of these useless banks hoarding naira notes? angry

People re really wicked, the bank manager deserve 20years imprisonment with hard labour.

https://www.nairaland.com/7559174/naira-redesign-icpc-busts-sterling
It is greed and corruption..
.that amount will fetched him more money than dispensing it.
If the system can fuk him up with full force..it will serve as a deterrent to others.

He should be drilled to confession n d reasons revealed

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by larride(m): 11:14pm On Feb 07, 2023
raumdeuter:

Let CBN distribute it their own way without involving the banks

Its irresponsible to be pointing at banks and putting the lives of bankers at risk

Every single one of them are mad. They dont want to take responsibility for anything.

This rubbish is deliberate.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by larride(m): 11:18pm On Feb 07, 2023
Roland17:

How are major government agencies like NNPC/ CBN in disarray? There is no organization, sense of direction or evidence of strong leadership. These are agencies that have direct impact on the daily lives of Nigerians.

They are in disarray because there is no consequence for incompetence and clear sabotage. Everyone is doing as they please.

The kind job security under Buhari appointees enjoy is one of the safest in the world.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1373) (1374) (1375) (1376) (1377) (1378) (1379) ... (5007) (Reply)

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "mÊs Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion

Viewing this topic: DammyOlu123(m), GloriousGbola and 22 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.