Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,175,613 members, 7,895,429 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 July 2024 at 10:27 AM

EPL Chatroom - All Discussions - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (5007) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions (1679212 Views)

EPL 2023/2024: Who Would You Say Is The Flop Of The Season? / EPL: Weekend's Results, Updated Premier League Table And Top Scorers / EPL: Five Things We Learnt From The English Premier League This Weekend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5004) (5005) (5006) (5007) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 8:45am
BlueRayDick:

I’m not forming my opinion from not seeing Indians or Pakistani’s videos online , I’m actually forming my opinion from first hand information from people abroad whom I’ve discussed with .

I also form my opinion from Indians, Lebanese and other Asians in this country .

Nigerians are unusually too loud .

Most people who claim asylum abroad usually formulate lies like “ I am gay and my life is in danger in Nigeria due to anti LGBTQ laws in Nigeria”, “ My life is in danger due to ethnic cleansing/jihadists/terrorism in Nigeria “ , etc.

When such person successfully convince them abroad and gets the asylum , in my opinion it makes no sense for that person to be making videos about such stuff like u gamed the system and u want others to know about it. Who does that ?

We are saying the same thing.

The reason Nigerians are the loudest is because you are only hearing that of Nigerians.

How are we sure there are no videos circulating all around India and China about how to game the system?

We are 200 million, these guys are 1 billionm There's every possibility that they have people making such videos too, over there
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 8:48am
seankafor:
social media and posting is all about personal and individual differences, it doesn't have race specific

Go to travel section on tick tock and see people posting their travel exploits all over the place..

Human has been migrating since time immemorial and it's not going to stop anytime soon.

This case na say dem game the system.

Come carry 7 kids join...
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by GloriousGbola: 8:58am
izzou:

We are saying the same thing.

The reason Nigerians are the loudest is because you are only hearing that of Nigerians.

How are we sure there are no videos circulating all around India and China about how to game the system?

We are 200 million, these guys are 1 billionm There's every possibility that they have people making such videos too, over there

nigerians do not kn ow how to tone it down.

nigerians are not the only criminals in south africa, but they are definitely the most hated ones - so much so that we were caricatured in the movie district 9.

we are not the only undesirables in dubai either. but we are the ones who got banned.

we dont have a filter - which is why you will also see videos of us abroad spraying money like clowns.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 9:05am
GloriousGbola:

nigerians do not kn ow how to tone it down.

nigerians are not the only criminals in south africa, but they are definitely the most hated ones - so much so that we were caricatured in the movie district 9.

we are not the only undesirables in dubai either. but we are the ones who got banned.

we dont have a filter - which is why you will also see videos of us abroad spraying money like clowns.

I was talking about migration, and one saying that posting videos on SM means we are the "loudest"

Do you really think that in a country of 1 billion, people are not making videos of how to game the migration laws of another country?
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by afrodoc2: 9:15am
izzou:

I was talking about migration, and one saying that posting videos on SM means we are the "loudest"

Do you really think that in a country of 1 billion, people are not making videos of how to game the migration laws of another country?

Indians prefer to do such things in closed forums like their versions of NL.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 9:45am
afrodoc2:

Indians prefer to do such things in closed forums like their versions of NL.

That’s the thing . U won’t see an Indian making a video about how he gamed the Nigerian system paying low wages to staff, maltreating them,bribing regulatory agencies etc and then posting the video online .

Na naija go Dey do video of how to do proof of funds without actually having funds online 🤦‍♂️
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by iamoyindamola(m): 9:52am
https://www.nairaland.com/8159512/agile-87-year-old-obasanjo-pulling-luggage

Obasanjo challenge, oya do am if e sure for you 😂😂😂
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by akwesenana: 10:07am
" Every country has to take in quota of Nigerians." 😂😂😂😂😂
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by DeadPresidents: 10:23am
Naija has an unfair proportion of mentally retãrded human beings as the gross constituent of our demographic.

Every nation has ïmbes but we have made dumbassery an art form
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by iamoyindamola(m): 10:26am
DeadPresidents:
Naija has an unfair proportion of mentally retãrded human beings as the gross constituent of our demographic.

Every nation has ïmbes but we have made dumbassery an art form
Touché

(1) (2) (3) ... (5004) (5005) (5006) (5007) (Reply)

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion

Viewing this topic: DeadPresidents, Godstime001, iamoyindamola(m), BlueRayDick, swiz123(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 3
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.