Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,494 members, 7,961,529 topics. Date: Sunday, 29 September 2024 at 08:15 AM

EPL Chatroom - All Discussions - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (1417) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions (1889910 Views)

EPL: Huddlesfield Town Vs Manchester City (full time) 1-2 / EPL: Weekend's Results, Updated Premier League Table And Top Scorers / EPL: Five Things We Learnt From The English Premier League This Weekend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1414) (1415) (1416) (1417) (1418) (1419) (1420) ... (5332) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by A001: 1:10pm On Feb 10, 2023
GloriousGbola:

You were faffing about chat gpt the other day. Did you watch the video from cold fusion where one kora who probably defeated in the open until he left India was talking?

How could a country like India produce the heir to bill Gates? The visionary who actually gave open ai the backing to produce chatgpt?
Things you read on Nairaland. Pakistan is an advanced scientific society.

Mentioning Pakistan and science in the same sentence. Lols.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 1:10pm On Feb 10, 2023
cheesy

Taju our NL Mango Park is pained...... LMFAO! Gbola and Spy really exposed the FRAUD, shame don dey catch am, E don dey curse upandan.

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by nihilistjnr: 1:11pm On Feb 10, 2023
A001:

You go use your head carry your evil wish for me soon.

So you dont want to die and go to Otem Atum heaven?
The holy book of Atum promises us 4 virgins in the gardens of Otem Atum.

Ok so it's not as many virgins as the Muslims get, but just think about what you could do with 4 brand new virgins brother.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ellexy: 1:11pm On Feb 10, 2023
Itsrm:

grin

Omo laugh wan burst my belle here

grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by A001: 1:12pm On Feb 10, 2023
GloriousGbola:

I do declare we have another diagnosis patient here. I don't know if this is bipolar disorder or something stranger. Throw in persecution complex, add strangely overbloated ego, add self hate, throw in confident ignorance and wait for afrodoc2. This one go hard sha.
What effect did your past declarations make? Oponu ayirada. Glorious gbola, tiny brain

3 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by GloriousGbola: 1:12pm On Feb 10, 2023
nihilistjnr:

We will all die and be reborn in the gardens of Otem Atum where there will be no more sickness, war, hunger, or fuel scarcity.

And plenty of pussy. You forgot to add that. Our man is clearly not getting any which is why he perpetually has a stick up his arse nudging his prostate.

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by nihilistjnr: 1:13pm On Feb 10, 2023
GloriousGbola:

I do declare we have another diagnosis patient here. I don't know if this is bipolar disorder or something stranger. Throw in persecution complex, add strangely overbloated ego, add self hate, throw in confident ignorance and wait for afrodoc2. This one go hard sha.

I'm 100% sure my man is on the spectrum. His main issue is understanding and processing nuance. Such consistent black and white thinking indicates autism to me.

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by A001: 1:14pm On Feb 10, 2023
OasisX:
cheesy

Taju our NL Mango Park is pained...... LMFAO! Gbola and Spy really exposed the FRAUD, shame don dey catch am, E don dey curse upandan.
Oponu, I'll still post here in my usual practice. Who dem expose? Arindin.

Even a re.tard that copies and pastes posts on Nairaland for a living dey get opinion

7 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by A001: 1:15pm On Feb 10, 2023
A fool that bears nihilist dey diagnose his mental condition.

Which person with a working brain bears nihilist? Lols

5 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by nihilistjnr: 1:15pm On Feb 10, 2023
GloriousGbola:

And plenty of pussy. You forgot to add that. Our man is clearly not getting any which is why he perpetually has a stick up his arse nudging his prostate.

If he no get access to toetoe, you cant say he doesn't have access to jergens.

I think you're tripping bruh. Dont play with brother 001 like that
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Itsrm(m): 1:17pm On Feb 10, 2023
OasisX:

cheesy cheesy cheesy

I can't find it o. Can you check for the link in your browser history and share
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by nihilistjnr: 1:17pm On Feb 10, 2023
A001:
A fool that bears nihilist dey get diagnose his mental condition.

Which person with a working brain bears nihilist? Lols

Is A001 the naming convention approved by the society for persons with working brains?

I'm not a member so I didnt get the circular bro.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by A001: 1:17pm On Feb 10, 2023
You can talk about A001 the whole day since the nihilist sees no meaning in existence anyway

When you're done, I'll still make my posts as usual.

Keep filling an empty basket, 😂😂😂😂

3 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by A001: 1:19pm On Feb 10, 2023
nihilistjnr:

Is A001 the naming convention approved by the society for persons with working brains?

Ask Google. Keep talking about A001 all day.

A nihilist sees no meaning in life. A001 finally gives you one. Lols. Your existence is defined by A001 after all.

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by GloriousGbola: 1:20pm On Feb 10, 2023
A001:

What effect did your past declarations make? Oponu ayirada. Glorious gbola, tiny brain

Don't you read? I am an old pot bellied gray haired failure whose only achievement is stacking laptops and hoarding Jerrycans of petrol.

I am here bitterly stalking all the young guys going places

You want to diss me drop This

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O0IkZ08M4k4

Thank me later tongue

Nairaland rain man

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by GloriousGbola: 1:23pm On Feb 10, 2023
nihilistjnr:

Maybe our guy is also dyslexic. He probably wrote A001 as his projected iq instead of A100.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by nihilistjnr: 1:23pm On Feb 10, 2023
A001:

Ask Google. Keep talking about A001 all day.

A nihilist sees no meaning in life. A001 finally gives you one. Lols. Your existence is defined by A001 after all.

Yes. You brough the gospel of Otem Atum into my life and gave me meaning brother 001

I am forever grateful

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by nihilistjnr: 1:26pm On Feb 10, 2023
GloriousGbola:

Maybe our guy is also dyslexic. He probably wrote A001 as his projected iq instead of A100.

To be fair, the decimal system wasn't developed in Yoruba, so I can see how he made an honest mistake.

If only Seunn allowed him to create his username in Yoruba....damn that pesky slave to the whiteman

3 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by A001: 1:26pm On Feb 10, 2023
nihilistjnr:

Yes. You brough the gospel of Otem Atum into my life and gave me meaning brother 001

I am forever grateful
Lols, that gospel only exists in your small mind because Otem doesn't have a gospel. You can't find such in his book (which the retard doesn't even have) or his threads.

Try again. Your childish posts are as weak anything to get at me, like your other comrades' silly posts.

Lols
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by nihilistjnr: 1:27pm On Feb 10, 2023
A001:

Lols, that gospel only exists in your small mind because Otem doesn't have a gospel. You can't find such in his book (which the retard doesn't even have) or his threads.

Try again. Your childish posts are as weak anything to get at me, like your other comrades' silly posts.

Lols

You call it book. I call it Gospel brother.

Anyway I'm grateful for how Atum has used you to bless me. Thanks
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by A001: 1:28pm On Feb 10, 2023
GloriousGbola:

Glorious gbola, tiny brain. Lols. Anything you wish me will manifest in your life. Were oja

A GloriousGbola dey call someone dyslexic. You can only find such mad people in a jungle like Nigeria.

Even your moniker already shows you're sick upstairs.

Una go wail tire 😂😂😂😂

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by A001: 1:30pm On Feb 10, 2023
Awon were, alariwo oja lasan.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by GloriousGbola: 1:31pm On Feb 10, 2023
nihilistjnr:

To be fair, the decimal system wasn't developed in Yoruba, so I can see how he made an honest mistake.

If only Seunn allowed him to create his username in Yoruba....damn that pesky slave to the whiteman

A real nigga would have made Yoruba smileys instead of giving us some whitewashed ones

Maybe A001 can whip up some authentic Yoruba gifs for us.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by obainojazz(m): 1:31pm On Feb 10, 2023
Amoto94:
If an average Chinese is intelligent than you dont project that unto others, wallow in your inferiority complex alone dont drag others into your pond of low self-esteem.
Did project with four of them and I almost cried 🤣🤣
Th y sr e lucky they have Governments forcing them to do stuff because I don’t understand how four people can be unserious and olodoish

They have smart ones as well like every other country… Maybe A40 thinks they’re smarter than him

3 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by GloriousGbola: 1:32pm On Feb 10, 2023
A001:

Glorious gbola, tiny brain. Lols. Anything you wish me will manifest in your life. Were oja

A GloriousGbola dey call someone dyslexic. You can only find such mad people in a jungle like Nigeria.

Even your moniker already shows you're sick upstairs.

Una go wail tire 😂😂😂😂

You mean my brain Is in the glans of my gbola. That sounds better. You can thank me for helping you string your words together.

Is your favourite 50cent song 12 questions tho?
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by A001: 1:35pm On Feb 10, 2023
GloriousGbola:

You mean my brain Is in the glans of my gbola. That sounds better. You can thank me for helping you string your words together.
Discuss A001 all day. When I'm less busy, I'll still post here as usual.

Apoda 😂😂😂😂. Ode that doesn't know online insults are a mere noise to someone like me.

You'll wail tire, lols
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by A001: 1:39pm On Feb 10, 2023
Amoto94:
If an average Chinese is intelligent than you dont project that unto others, wallow in your inferiority complex alone dont drag others into your pond of low self-esteem.
You no get the courage to quote me. I'm not your average, religious and superstitious African.

Just focus on worshipping the Arabs and their ancestor-god. Worshipping an entity that freethinkers like us see as a mate is what you'll do forever as a slave.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by afrodoc2: 1:44pm On Feb 10, 2023
GloriousGbola:

grin

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 1:44pm On Feb 10, 2023
A001:

Oponu, I'll still post here in my usual practice. Who dem expose? Arindin.

Even a re.tard that copies and pastes posts on Nairaland for a living dey get opinion

grin

TAJU! TAJU!! TAJU!!! Orí rẹ bá jẹ. Imọ àmọ́ jù ń dá ẹ lórí rú.

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by afrodoc2: 1:48pm On Feb 10, 2023
obainojazz:
Did project with four of them and I almost cried 🤣🤣
Th y sr e lucky they have Governments forcing them to do stuff because I don’t understand how four people can be unserious and olodoish

They have smart ones as well like every other country… Maybe A40 thinks they’re smarter than him

That is not A40 lol.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 1:48pm On Feb 10, 2023
Itsrm:

I can't find it o. Can you check for the link in your browser history and share

https://tribuneonlineng.com/2023-despite-youths-support-obi-will-not-win-election-ned-nwoko/

(1) (2) (3) ... (1414) (1415) (1416) (1417) (1418) (1419) (1420) ... (5332) (Reply)

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion

Viewing this topic: BlueRayDick, islamics(m), yewit37486, Theflint1(m) and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.