Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,152 members, 7,887,346 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 07:11 AM

EPL Chatroom - All Discussions - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (1582) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions (1650346 Views)

EPL 2023/2024: Who Would You Say Is The Flop Of The Season? / EPL: Weekend's Results, Updated Premier League Table And Top Scorers / EPL: Five Things We Learnt From The English Premier League This Weekend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1579) (1580) (1581) (1582) (1583) (1584) (1585) ... (4972) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 7:14am On Feb 25, 2023
This postponement of Enugu Senatorial election might just turn around to bite Chiboy.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by seankafor(m): 7:15am On Feb 25, 2023
This is the will of the people am talking about

If after these trys, this fails.. then it's over..

https://twitter.com/firstladyship/status/1629362788224081923?t=0VMFEHK9t-9kriQHypYt3Q&s=19

It pains my heart that the least thing people asked for can't be gotten..
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 7:16am On Feb 25, 2023
Nezzjnr:
People are really tensed while my mind dey Carabao Cup on Sunday cheesy.

The best thing is just to wish the person who wins the best and move on.

Who knows.... His regime might do you a lot of favour.

God bless us!!!!!

grin grin grin
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 7:19am On Feb 25, 2023
Our Candidates on this board. Let's go and make one of them the next President.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by reccy(m): 7:22am On Feb 25, 2023
BlueRayDick:

This explanation/press release doesn’t make any sense one bit!

I mean make it make sense na ! A bomb blast happened in December 2022 , u claim u have arrested suspects/alleged masterminds who are assisting u with useful information then U suddenly decide to excavate roads leading into the communities in a bid to protect the people in February 2023 . 🤦‍♂️

If they want to lie, at least make the lie make sense na. When did cutting off roads suddenly become a way of preventing terrorist activities? Even people that are very very slow in the head will not be convinced by this shallow piece.

The fact that the press release kept mentioning the Natasha Akpoti person shows the government is definitely out to deal with the person and not necessarily preventing any future terrorist attacks.

Bro, even someone with fish brain knows this excuse is not adding up. For the fact thatt this Is happening on the eve of elections make it more suspicious.

That idiot knows what he is doing. He knows Okehi and adavi are the strongholds of Natasha and he knows his candidate on a free and fair election can not defeat Natasha made him think like a fish to dig and disrupt the inec from reaching the LGs on time and by implication, mar the election's process.

See the excuse the hippopotamus Governor brought out.
God bless Natasha for exposing and keep exposing the ineptitude of that clown.

We will get a better senator this time around.

#teamnatasha#

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 7:26am On Feb 25, 2023
Spy360:
It's useless campaigning. People's minds are made up.

Please don't sell your vote. No matter what.

May God bless Nigeria with the best leader.

🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Nezzjnr: 7:26am On Feb 25, 2023
OasisX:

I will hope and pray the eventual Winner performs well.
✅✅✅✅
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 7:28am On Feb 25, 2023
reccy:

Bro, even someone with fish brain knows this excuse is not adding up. For the fact thatt this Is happening on the eve of elections make it more suspicious.

That idiot knows what he is doing. He knows Okehi and adavi are the strongholds of Natasha and he knows his candidate on a free and fair election can not defeat Natasha made him think like a fish to dig and disrupt the inec from reaching the LGs on time and by implication, mar the election's process.

See the excuse the hippopotamus Governor brought out.
God bless Natasha for exposing and keep exposing the ineptitude of that clown.

We will get a better senator this time around.

#teamnatasha#

You have my respect for saying things the way they are
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by patrickmuf(m): 7:33am On Feb 25, 2023
Theflint1:
Well if they vote the person that wins eventually, they'd have followed the bandwagon grin
I have been harrassed overhere for saying I don't believe in any of the frontrunners especially Obidients, for them itis absurd that I don't see what they see but then it's down to my gut feeling, once beaten, never to be beaten again...

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by reccy(m): 7:35am On Feb 25, 2023
Amoto94:

Baba Blue two explosions happened one happened in December and the other happened recently as stated in the release, you missed the point. The roads that was dug were already in bad state though one of the roads lead to an LG secretariat which was attacked recently.

Boss, please I want to ask you two questions.

1) How does digging a road relate to curbing insecurity in this modern era. You can cite two or three countries or states within Nigeria that have used this same methods to curb insecurity.

2) The two bombs that happened - One in okene LG, the other in Okehi, why has it become necessary to dig the road in Okehi and left okene? What happened to the remaining ones? What assurance do we have for our safety In the other LGs in central since that is the best strategies of curbing insecurity

( mind you, Natasha of PDP is from Okehi while Ohere of APC is from okene).

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by reccy(m): 7:42am On Feb 25, 2023
BlueRayDick:

Okay, I agree I missed the part cos they didn't put a date to it like they did to that of December 2022( For whatever reasons best known to them sha. Cos it's even the most recent ones they should remember the date instead of writing "couple of days" like something they made up)

However I still disagree with the fact that digging access road is the only way for them to avert future occurrence. This is the first time I will be hearing government digging access roads to avert future bomb blast incidents. I've not read of such anti-terrorism measures until today. It just has political coloration written all over it.

I've searched the internet tire to see this kind of measure where it is being practiced. Even google sef vex for me. Which kain question be DAT? cheesy grin grin grin angry

It is only in kogi a governor thinks the best strategy of reducing terrorism is by cutting access road.

Bello no rate us at all....
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 7:45am On Feb 25, 2023
The day Amoto listed Bello's achievement was the day I concluded that Amoto either works for KOSG, or Bello jazzman too strong.

So all these one wey una dey ask na just cruise.

The people of Kogi love him sha. Who am i to hate the people's voice?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by GloriousGbola: 7:50am On Feb 25, 2023
izzou:
The day Amoto listed Bello's achievement was the day I concluded that Amoto either works for KOSG, or Bello jazzman too strong.

So all these one wey una dey ask na just cruise.

The people of Kogi love him sha. Who am i to hate the people's voice?

my wife is Ebira. Ebira people as is the case in so many multi-ethnic states, were marginalized for decades. na igala igala igala.

does not matter. she is unequivocal on the obvious - bello is a fking disssapointment

young guy, from a politically marginalized tribe - and it was all for nothing

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Theflint1(m): 7:56am On Feb 25, 2023
patrickmuf:
I have been harrassed overhere for saying I don't believe in any of the frontrunners especially Obidients, for them itis absurd that I don't see what they see but then it's down to my gut feeling, once beaten, never to be beaten again...
Na now you clarify the advice you give your friends grin

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 7:56am On Feb 25, 2023
GloriousGbola:

my wife is Ebira. Ebira people as is the case in so many multi-ethnic states, were marginalized for decades. na igala igala igala.

does not matter. she is unequivocal on the obvious - bello is a fking disssapointment

young guy, from a politically marginalized tribe - and it was all for nothing

Kogi State has always been unfortunate with their choice of leadership as Benue State.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by reccy(m): 8:02am On Feb 25, 2023
BlueRayDick:
@amoto94 Do u still think Natasha is playing politics with her people's lives?

So I came across this video below and she alleged Yahaya Bello actually excavated 5 different roads that leads to her home town just to cut them off from the rest of Kogi state.

As it stands she and her people have been able to fill 2 out of the 5 roads in order to make it pliable.

Omo! The kind politics una dey play for that side no be here o.

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CpDZmrxADVM/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

Bro, it is more than what you see. Bello is more than what the media portray him as.

You can not go against bello and live the next day. There was time I use to call him out on fb. Omo, if you see the kind of threat I received, even my Dad had to travel back home, called me from school wanted to take me for prayer session. To him, I'm not the one saying all these. Someone is using me. I smiled and stopped. You don't dare Bello and you will not receive a visitor within a couple of days.

The media are cowed to do his bidding. Whatever case being reported about Bello can either come from Natasha or Fg agencies like efcc or icpc.

Kogi is in the hand of devil!

5 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Spy360(m): 8:03am On Feb 25, 2023
seankafor:
personally, I think if the will of the people to elect this leader that doesn't share them money, induce them with contracts .. if people doesn't doesn't get this least wish.. I don't know for others, but I personally will give up on anything good coming out of the country..

All my life in Nigeria.. APC and PDP irrespective of who their flag bearer is has always induced people with bribes In form of money, contracts, ethnic and religion..

Now this time, majority of the enlightened are for once decided that this time, they want this person.. they want this person without been induced or bribed In any form..

So if the majority of the enlightened can't get this little wish.. if this little wish is subdued by the already corrupt and rotten system.. then the die is cast for me..

As for me, I don't know for others.. I'll be so disinterested in this country and anything that happens in it if the educated masses doesn't get this wish..
There is a reason why corruption cases or rumours of yesterday are fingering the two big party candidates. The audio by Atiku and Okowa, the 500k dollars, the 32m found in Lagos but none against Peter Obi.

May the best man win.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Tataffo: 8:04am On Feb 25, 2023
As at 2am,see men dey give inec the Herrera on hazard man marking....no play ooo,no be shere-shere

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by patrickmuf(m): 8:07am On Feb 25, 2023
Theflint1:
Na now you clarify the advice you give your friends grin
I am not against Obi or any other candidate but my gut feeling just doesn't sit well with him and the other front runners hence my decision not to vote for any of them...It's okay to sell your candidate but when you attempt to bully others into submission that's where I object...

Whosoever emerges, I pray it favours every hard working and honest Nigerian out there...

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by larride(m): 8:07am On Feb 25, 2023
We don reach polling unit

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by patrickmuf(m): 8:09am On Feb 25, 2023
Spy360:

There is a reason why corruption cases or rumours of yesterday are fingering the two big party candidates. The audio by Atiku and Okowa, the 500k dollars, the 32m found in Lagos but none against Peter Obi.

May the best man win.
The 32m found in Lagos, has it been traced to any of the candidates?

You thrive on spreading half truths...

5 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Roland17(m): 8:10am On Feb 25, 2023
iamoyindamola:

Where you learn this Yoruba from
Even if you learn it can't be this fluent

Hahahaha! Baba, I was born and raised in Lagos (Mainland) and traversed the length and breath of the State. Nowhere way waka no carry me go for Lagos. I am always grateful that I experienced Lagos, well before it became Lagos of today!

My fluency in spoken and written Yoruba has even declined since I left naija. Back then, especially during my secondary school years, you couldn’t tell, I wasn’t Yoruba when I speak Yoruba.

Now, when I have time, I try to keep up by watching Yoruba movies on YouTube and keeping my conversations with close friends from Lagos strictly local (Yoruba); this has helped me a lot. I do the same with friends and family from my tribe.

12 Likes 7 Shares

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 8:15am On Feb 25, 2023
larride:
We don reach polling unit

No be 8:30 dem talk?

Abi dem go do playoff voting first?
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by larride(m): 8:15am On Feb 25, 2023
Roland17:

Hahahaha! Baba, I was born and raised in Lagos (Mainland) and traversed the length and breath of the State. Nowhere way waka no carry me go for Lagos. I am always grateful that I experienced Lagos, well before it became Lagos of today!

My fluency in spoken and written Yoruba has even declined since I left naija. Back then, especially during my secondary school years, you couldn’t tell, I wasn’t Yoruba when I speak Yoruba.

Now, when I have time, I try to keep up by watching Yoruba movies on YouTube and keeping my conversations with close friends from Lagos strictly local (Yoruba); this has helped me a lot. I do the same with friends and family from my tribe.

This is nice.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by larride(m): 8:15am On Feb 25, 2023
izzou:

You no go mobilize people to come out and vote? cheesy
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by reccy(m): 8:16am On Feb 25, 2023
Ibime:

Bello can easily send killers to that road they filled in to take few lives, thus circling back his argument that he dug the road to prevent a terror attack, while you filled it in and allowed terrorists through

Fear Governors, but of all of them, Bello and Wike are the most black-hearted

Bro. I'm not sure wike has done half of what that clown did.

You just described bello antics. After doing the bolded, he has the expert to twist the narrations that you will even give credit to him for fighting insecurity.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 8:18am On Feb 25, 2023
larride:

You no go mobilize people to come out and vote? cheesy

The past 8 years no reach to mobilize person?

Abegg

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 8:19am On Feb 25, 2023
izzou:

grin

Check northern sides, queues don full.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by A001: 8:20am On Feb 25, 2023
Prayer points don't count in the elections just like they are useless in all other spheres of life. Go out and vote Obi.

Don't vote for Tinubu whose health is failing and Atiku who's ready to sell Nigeria to the highest bidder. Don't say you were not warned.

Many people that voted Buhari into power in 2015 and 2019 elections despite being warned not do so regretted their action.

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 8:22am On Feb 25, 2023
OasisX:

grin

Check northern sides, queues don full.

Why the rush?

Kick off na 8:30
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by larride(m): 8:22am On Feb 25, 2023
izzou:

The past 8 years no reach to mobilize person?

Abegg

Issokay boss.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 8:22am On Feb 25, 2023
Arise TV has shown Kano, Anambra, and currently showing Adamawa where the top presidential candidates will be voting.

Na me and Arise TV today

(1) (2) (3) ... (1579) (1580) (1581) (1582) (1583) (1584) (1585) ... (4972) (Reply)

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion

Viewing this topic: chidekings(m), GloriousGbola, patrickmuf(m), larride(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.