Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,160 members, 7,887,381 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 07:57 AM

EPL Chatroom - All Discussions - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (1674) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions (1650461 Views)

EPL 2023/2024: Who Would You Say Is The Flop Of The Season? / EPL: Weekend's Results, Updated Premier League Table And Top Scorers / EPL: Five Things We Learnt From The English Premier League This Weekend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1671) (1672) (1673) (1674) (1675) (1676) (1677) ... (4972) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlaqFaze: 8:54pm On Feb 26, 2023
Emaprince:
If it is to get number of people that voted, how would you explain one person thumprinting on several ballot papers ...and all will be counted?
Because the people didn't vote there...so probably one person can fill in
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by A001: 8:56pm On Feb 26, 2023
An allegory showing karma is bogus

Mr Ubunit is a genius in stealing public funds being a clever politician. Many times he has stolen millions of arian from the government coffers.

He lives opulently and enjoys the best things of life. Ubunit has wreaked havoc on his state's finances because he has stolen the public funds many times.

But because Ubunit is a human that is not perfect and has limited knowledge and intelligence, he commits some errors while stealing from the government coffers, and he gets caught.

If he was a common man, he'd be prosecuted and jailed and suffer what the religious people call karma for his actions.

But he belongs to the creme de la creme of society and so escapes prosecution and jail term.

After enjoying the best things that life has to offer for many years, Ubunit becomes old and suffers cancer. The treatment of this dreadful disease gulped millions of arian (just a small fraction of his stolen funds).

He becomes so thin and sick so much so that the public said he's suffering karma for his corrupt actions but he's only experiencing what's called old age.

Soon, the disease takes the life of Ubunit. After his death, Ubunit realizes there's nothing like judgment, hell or heaven in the world beyond or God as the religious say but he only experiences deep peace, explores other parts of the universe (other realms of existence) and realizes he's God himself like other things (both living and non living) in existence as some philosophers say or his existence comes to an end as some atheists say.

Either way, he has managed to escape karma for his corrupt and evil actions while on earth just like many thieves in his (political) class.

At the end of the day, it becomes clear that karma, like the laws in his country, is only meant for the poor, not the high and mighty of society.

Instead of believing in karma, the practical thing is to strengthen our justice system and make sure people like Ubunit don't escape the law.

Karma is a man-made concept, and if humans don't engage in it consciously to punish offenders, it's useless. We co-create our realities, and no God does.

God is just a word, a human construct.

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by monerozi5590: 8:56pm On Feb 26, 2023
People should stop heating the polity already.

I trust EL Rufai. He has released a statement sharp sharp. That no form of protest will be entertained.

4 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Segedinho(m): 8:56pm On Feb 26, 2023
There is a reason why guns are illegal in Africa at large.

Mehn e for too bad Sha... grin cheesy
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by ToyinDipo(m): 8:57pm On Feb 26, 2023
Let him who is a saint be the first to cast a stone.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by ribbit: 8:57pm On Feb 26, 2023
raumdeuter:

Before politics Tinubu probably never entered a mosque. Person wey no fit recite regular Moslem prayer

I heard during his governorship time that Friday na to enter Island go meet him mama and flex igbo with boys

Na that time His bulging eyes go come shine more

Na when the nickname Ojuyobo dey popular
kitun leleyi Tori olohun πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Segedinho(m): 9:00pm On Feb 26, 2023
ToyinDipo:
Relatively...I b saint compare to our politicians o..

I for fit from here stone ur head .....

grin cheesy
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by ribbit: 9:00pm On Feb 26, 2023
Emaprince:
Later you will start crying about how SE voted.
ekiti didn't blindly vote 1 party like south east normally do.

Atiku still has over 35% in ekiti

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by ribbit: 9:02pm On Feb 26, 2023
Nostradamus1:
Rivers collation centre.

ApC confirmed to win 2 LGAs.

How?

Wike and Bello no go see heaven
what do you expect when all the big wigs are working for apc.

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by monerozi5590: 9:02pm On Feb 26, 2023
ToyinDipo:

I dey tell you. Suddenly some people think they love Nigeria more than others.

For a fact that some people doesn't stay in Nigeria at the moment doesn't make you more Nigerian or love Nigeria than them.

6 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 9:03pm On Feb 26, 2023
The way these Nollywood actors and actresses are calling each other out on this election on IG, una sure say dem no go still divide their industry into 4-5 factions in the nearest future ?

5 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 9:03pm On Feb 26, 2023
Epe don land

Ambode delivered

4 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by ribbit: 9:03pm On Feb 26, 2023
Joezinho:

I have no business with the SE. If tinubu gets 10k votes in that region it’s a miracle. They are the ones crying about Ekiti votes. More tears loading.
even the real opposition pdp has close to 40% in ekiti.

Ekiti just said no to fraudulent package called 3rd force.

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 9:03pm On Feb 26, 2023
Larride

I cookrodu

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by ToyinDipo(m): 9:07pm On Feb 26, 2023
Segedinho:

Relatively...I b saint compare to our politicians o..

I for fit from here stone ur head .....

grin cheesy
Why you go stone me angry

It's about the politicians, and that you can't decry a politician solely because of corruption if the person you are supporting also has some corruption in him, and don't claim one is more corrupt if yours in not without corruption.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Joezinho: 9:08pm On Feb 26, 2023
Lord of Voltron. πŸ˜…πŸ˜…

Fake things don do these Igbos strong thing.

https://www.nairaland.com/7587361/obj-storms-inec-abuja#121277202
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by nihilistjnr: 9:08pm On Feb 26, 2023
raumdeuter:
Larride

I cookrodu

Bruh your tiles are ugly af. Why does it look like you smeared poop on the walls?

3 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Donjazet2: 9:09pm On Feb 26, 2023
We saw the voter suppression and intimidation in LP strongholds live on the news, we are seeing how an inec presiding officer is using tipex to change the figures on the result sheet, while nigerians of sane mind are decrying this day light robbery, some others are celebrating it because it is geared towards their corrupt candidate.

They are cheering the rape of our democracy for selfish gains and laughing at us, these nigerians, many of who are not here to see the effects and repercussions of these actions in the future feel comfortable doing these on their phones far away from all the action.

If there is a God, he owns nigeria an apology for letting these happen.

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by ribbit: 9:10pm On Feb 26, 2023
afrodoc2:

Nobody is shocked apart from the Mumulabis that were depending on opinion poll that was conducted in spirit realm.

We said it here, forget Yoruba Christian or Muslim, they were posting videos of pastors anointing Peter Obi.

People that know Yorubas more than Yorubas know themselves. grin
hahahaha mumuluabi

Nice one
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Joezinho: 9:11pm On Feb 26, 2023
ribbit:
even the real opposition pdp has close to 40% in ekiti.

Ekiti just said no to fraudulent package called 3rd force.

Exactly!!! If obi wins any LG, it’s the people that ensured it.
Tinubu wins ? Rigged!!!

Emotional mofos.

5 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Emaprince: 9:11pm On Feb 26, 2023
raumdeuter:
Larride

I cookrodu
Tinubu destroyed in lagos capital. You omitted that one.

Even with the violence and manipulation, he still lose some?
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by ToyinDipo(m): 9:12pm On Feb 26, 2023
monerozi5590:

I dey tell you. Suddenly some people think they love Nigeria more than others.

For a fact that some people doesn't stay in Nigeria at the moment doesn't make you more Nigerian or love Nigeria than them.

They assume people who don't support Obi don't have the interest of the country at heart, is it not our country.

There are some people supporting Obi who I know really care about the country, it is those people I genuinely feel sorry for, because Obi is not the answer, and if peradventure he was, which I 99% doubt, he can't be elected. You try to explain to these people why Obi shouldn't/can't be the president, but they don't understand.

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by A40(m): 9:12pm On Feb 26, 2023
Emaprince:
Guy lagis Island, Eti osa and mainland were greatly swept by LP

But anyway, after what we saw happening yesterday. All the attempt to manipulate results which was caught on tape ...plus the unseen ones, I already knew we should be expecting some strange results.
I expected APC to win Lagos Island LGA tbh. Lagos Island is different from Eti Osa but that margin is just too wide and a farce. No be Obalende, Idumota area? They're telling me Labor Party won less than 5k votes in that area. Haba nau let's be serious

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 9:13pm On Feb 26, 2023
nihilistjnr:

Bruh your tiles are ugly af. Why does it look like you smeared poop on the walls?

That's not my house that's from whatsapp

That's a Naija background na

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by nihilistjnr: 9:14pm On Feb 26, 2023
raumdeuter:

That's not my house that's from whatsapp

I know it's not your house obviously. grin grin grin

I just dey mess around.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by VoteTinubu2023: 9:14pm On Feb 26, 2023
ToyinDipo:
All hope is not lost yet for Obi, as INEC will soon start counting the votes Obedients left for him online embarassed

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Segedinho(m): 9:14pm On Feb 26, 2023
ToyinDipo:

Why you go stone me angry

It's about the politicians, and that you can't decry a politician solely because of corruption if the person you are supporting also has some corruption in him, and don't claim one is more corrupt if yours in not without corruption.
Lols...

First n foremost..I don't trust politicians..I v repeated this statement several times even b4 d election..

I chose Obi just for d new wave of election where it seems d people vote counts more..

I saw APC/PDP victory as systemic selection rather than d people's votes........

Taking about trust.....I fit looseguard my chairmo naim I go come trust some relatively unknown people

If Obi wins ..I will be extremely happy n declare self but otherwise na life goes on like nothing happened......

Aluta or Endsars 2.0 no be my portion o as I go accept even if devil himself win ((weda rig o..no rig o))
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Donjazet2: 9:15pm On Feb 26, 2023
Joezinho:

Exactly!!! If obi wins any LG, it’s the people that ensured it.
Tinubu wins ? Rigged!!!

Emotional mofos.

It's not that difficult to understand this.

If Obi wins an area, it's genuine because we know he has no one who manipulates results for him and means the people's will was reflected but for APC s results especially in places we know are not their strongholds like what we see in rivers, we know that such has been obtained via nasty shenanigans and fraudulent means by corrupt establishment politicians. It's not that hard.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by ToyinDipo(m): 9:16pm On Feb 26, 2023
Segedinho:

Lols...

First n foremost..I don't trust politicians..I v repeated this statement several times even b4 d election..

I chose Obi just for d new wave of election where it seems d people vote counts more..

I saw APC/PDP victory as systemic selection rather than d people's votes........

Taking about trust.....I fit looseguard my chairmo naim I go come trust a relatively unknown people

If Obi wins ..I will be extremely happy n declare self but otherwise na life goes on like nothing happened......

Aluta or Endsars 2.0 no be my portion o as I go accept even if devil himself win ((weda rig o..no rig o))

This I agree with, but don't stone me abeg
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 9:16pm On Feb 26, 2023
nihilistjnr:

I know it's not your house obviously. grin grin grin

I just dey mess around.

I dey build mine should be completed mid 2024

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Joezinho: 9:16pm On Feb 26, 2023
Oasis003:
grin

Dino Melaye’s LG in Kogi State.

β€’ APCβ€”11, 237
β€’ PDPβ€”4, 503

πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯

LP nor get vote?
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by nihilistjnr: 9:17pm On Feb 26, 2023
raumdeuter:

I dey build mine should be completed mid 2024

Brown tiles and pink paint will not be your portion inshallah

6 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (1671) (1672) (1673) (1674) (1675) (1676) (1677) ... (4972) (Reply)

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "mΓ©s Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion

Viewing this topic: Segedinho(m), BlueRayDick, OasisX, Demolz and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.