Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,968 members, 7,876,677 topics. Date: Monday, 01 July 2024 at 12:22 AM

EPL Chatroom - All Discussions - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (1744) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions (1612869 Views)

EPL 2023/2024: Who Would You Say Is The Flop Of The Season? / EPL: Weekend's Results, Updated Premier League Table And Top Scorers / EPL: Five Things We Learnt From The English Premier League This Weekend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1741) (1742) (1743) (1744) (1745) (1746) (1747) ... (4931) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by diggz: 1:43am On Feb 28, 2023
DissTroy:
Alright. Until you can come out of the shadows and be as transparent and open as I am, no replies for you. No Nairaland (confrontative) persona has been as open as I am, for all of the reputation Nairaland has for being a dungeon of vile attacks from unknown monikers. I still am open.

Post my full names, and back it up with another detail of mine. There's no opinion I hold here clients don't know I hold when we discuss at length so you can't affect my business and there's no employer you can report me to. See?

Until you can even half that, no reply for you, thug. People who walk in the light shouldn't be soiled by shadow-walkers. Step into the light to get a chance. No? I thought so too. wink

Mugu…you transparent? You low life criminal with multiple faces like your criminal mentors lol.

Quick question b1txh….how transparent were you when you chose yourself as the only person to leave a review for the THING you call a startup thrice?

3 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by diggz: 1:46am On Feb 28, 2023
obainojazz:
Diggz wan drag this page to where we no know

You sef imagine the bingo wey dey carry wan use me style for here. I never even enter drag matter….because we still dey test the microphone Okija man.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by DissTroy(m): 1:46am On Feb 28, 2023
LOL. Being good-looking means you can take a picture anywhere. Even at random places like the post office or the stairway or tailorshop or chemist down the street or hall rented for a random event.

What's next? Post video of your belly or underside? You are in my court and standing under scrutiny for hiding the shadows.

I understand you need photo studios to look good. My genes took out that need.

Here's one more (although it's already cached on Goigke if you search my name). You can never be as open as I am.smiley

If I were ugly, you'd have flooded my pictyres here but you don't want to do my PR for me. Selfish though.

[To be taken down in 5 minutes.]
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by diggz: 1:51am On Feb 28, 2023
DissTroy:
LOL. Being good-looking means you can take a picture anywhere. Even at random places like the post office or the stairway or tailorshop or chemist down the street or hall rented for a random event.

What's next? Post video of your belly or underside? You are in my court and standing under scrutiny for hiding the shadows.

I understand you need photo studios to look good. My genes took out that need.

Here's one more (although it's already cached on Goigke if you search my name). You can never be as open as I am.smiley

If I were ugly, you'd have flooded my pictyres here but you don't want to do my PR for me. Selfish though.

[To be taken down in 5 minutes.]

Same background… yellow, white, black, pink plus filter. Mumu man with pancake,lipstick and filter I am still waiting for you blinking ediottt to do the needful.

diggz:

Linus Mba.. Please stay on point and prove everything you've claimed above to be true.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OgwuEgo: 1:52am On Feb 28, 2023
Obi didn't have enough agents at the polling unit, they have a deficit of 40k agents, no governors to help him rig or write results, non transmission of results electronically, systematic disenfranchisement, late or non appearance of INEC staff in perceived opposition strongholds, the election is a sham.
nihilistjnr:

But even on Nairaland the gap is so much. Even on this thread, the poll has Obi over the yellow stained teeth drug baron.

Like every poll, like every single poll had Obi in an unassailable lead. I'm not sure where you BATstards were getting the results from.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by diggz: 1:53am On Feb 28, 2023
Take photo anywhere….but the short man devil dey always hang for back of toilet door…. cheesy cheesy

10 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by DissTroy(m): 1:55am On Feb 28, 2023
obainojazz:
Diggz wan drag this page to where we no know

Dude, if you knew my history on Nairaland you'd know a whole group has tried to get dirty details on me. None has.

What I do is let you wear yourself out and proving you can find nothing on me, but don't cry when I go out on you.

DarkRébel did it for months in 2015 but guess who exposed him? Victoriábee? Missclásssy? Cóogar?
Heck! Coógar followed me up from 2015 to 2018 with his Swagslovers surrogate after I ezposed him, but what did he find? Nothing!

Just make sure you have no pending criminal case or other implicating information because I'd find it. Make sure you are comfortable having your full details posted too when I get back because I always will.

Make sure you have no enemies who want you harmed with your details because I don't. wink

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by diggz: 1:56am On Feb 28, 2023
DissTroy:

Dude, if you knew my history on Nairaland z you'd know a whole group has tried to get dirty details on me. None has.

What I do is let you wear yourself out and proving you can find nothing on me, but don't cry when I go out on you.

DarkRébel did it for months in 2015 but guess who exposed him? Victoriábee? Missclásssy? Cóogar?
Heck! Coógar followed me up from 2015 to 2018 with his Swagslovers surrogate after U ezposed him but what did he find? Nothing!

Just make sure you have no pending criminal case or other implicating information because I'd find it. Make sure you are comfortable having your full details posted too when I get back because I always will.

Make sure you have no enemies who want you harmed with your details because I don't. wink

Mr Linus Mba why did you review your own startup thrice?
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by DissTroy(m): 1:58am On Feb 28, 2023
Here's one you wouldn't see on Facebook.

Add to your gallery. See?/ Once you show your weakness, you expose yourself. Your weakness is me looking how I do.

[To be removed in 10 minutes.]
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by afrodoc2: 1:59am On Feb 28, 2023
nihilistjnr:
Obj is looking old man

Bruh, OBJ was friends with the guys who planned the first coup AND he even used football age to join the army. The guy has seen it all.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OgwuEgo: 1:59am On Feb 28, 2023
Obi is very rich and different, very genuine in the real sense of it. He's also very modest about his accomplishments and his standing, he came into politics by chance, never been a pretentious fellow. If not for pressure for a new order, he wouldn't have run for president.

Ibime:

Why must you colour every conversation personal?

You only believe that's not possible if you believe Obi is a clean and idealistic politician. Whereas Obi is just a hard-nosed and realistic politician like everyone else

I don't make allegations of what I didn't see, I can only tell you what I would do in Tinubu shoes and what I believe is most likely. . . and Tinubu is not dumb to not attempt the obvious. The only question is whether Obi accepted.

Go and verify, I've been hinting this all along. It's very normal action in politics to split your main opponent vote with 3rd parties.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by diggz: 2:02am On Feb 28, 2023
Looks in 2023 kwa? Disstroy…abeg how’s that your numerous useless startups, connects and seed money doing now?

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by afrodoc2: 2:02am On Feb 28, 2023
Nostradamus1:
I got advice from a mad man

grin grin grin
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by obainojazz(m): 2:04am On Feb 28, 2023
diggz:

You sef imagine the bingo wey dey carry wan use me style for here. I never even enter drag matter….because we still dey test the microphone Okija man.

When you go do giveaway in pounds grin
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by obainojazz(m): 2:06am On Feb 28, 2023
DissTroy:

Dude, if you knew my history on Nairaland you'd know a whole group has tried to get dirty details on me. None has.

Heck! Coógar followed me up from 2015 to 2018 with his Swagslovers surrogate after I ezposed him, but what did he find? Nothing!

But why are people bothered about past this and that or how to harm someone offline… Make we chill small nah 👴🏾🕶️🤏🏾
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by diggz: 2:07am On Feb 28, 2023
obainojazz:
When you go do giveaway in pounds grin

I dey wait for disstroy and akpabio to defraud Niger delta and share my cut give me so I go fit drop small thing... but the useless boi just decide to siddon for toilet dey snap photo upandan instead make him hussle we money come out smh cheesy

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by obainojazz(m): 2:07am On Feb 28, 2023
Diggz might look like OBJ but his heart is handsome wink

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 2:11am On Feb 28, 2023
The game

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by obainojazz(m): 2:12am On Feb 28, 2023
diggz:

I dey wait for disstroy and akpabio to defraud Niger delta and share my cut give me so I go fit drop small thing... but the useless boi just decide to siddon for toilet dey snap photo upandan instead make him hussle we money come out smh cheesy
No forget us sha when e show
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by diggz: 2:15am On Feb 28, 2023
DissTroy:

Dey here dey play....you will learn another lesson in this 2023. You are a confirmed liar and a criminal disguising as a man with integrity. You will learn a new lesson this year....i dare you to open the very doors you've been dying to open so you and your full lineage will pay for your phoolishness... Dey here dey cap. You will learn the hard way.

3 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by obainojazz(m): 2:17am On Feb 28, 2023
raumdeuter:
The game
Nah I don’t believe this… No game will see Tinubu want to lose his own State.

The main game is Tinubu tried to garner vote wherever he could and not take chances.

From South South to North Central…. Those grandmaster talk of losing Lagos is far fetched

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by diggz: 2:17am On Feb 28, 2023
obainojazz:
No forget us sha when e show

Make that mugu stop to concentrate on him useless face... Make him hussle we money out from akpabio... Party must happen!
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by A40(m): 2:21am On Feb 28, 2023
A001:
I just hope the health issues of BAT were exaggerated. If not, Nigerians don enter one chance
That's the problem now. If he's proper unhealthy then na Shettima una don vote be that oh tongue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by GloriousGbola: 2:25am On Feb 28, 2023
Wow wow wow

The fourth rate techie narcissist is back!

Please do tell handsome cunt face

Do you code as badly as you spell?

That may explain your fourth rate participation trophies

Anyways seems you are moving up now

You were remotely associated with a movement that took third place, so that's something new for the 'firms' resume.

Hopefully the resume has better alignment than the website fonts tongue

5 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by diggz: 2:27am On Feb 28, 2023
obainojazz:
Diggz might look like OBJ but his heart is handsome wink

OBJ ke….fvck you Okija man lol cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by diggz: 2:29am On Feb 28, 2023
GloriousGbola:
Wow wow wow

The fourth rate techie narcissist is back!

Please do tell handsome cunt face

Do you code as badly as you spell?

That may explain your fourth rate participation trophies

Anyways seems you are moving up now

You were remotely associated with a movement that took third place, so that's something new for the 'firms' resume.

Hopefully the resume has better alignment than the website fonts tongue

The same one with endless startups still doing bambiala all over social media for one mugu to sponsor one of the useless startups. The same one with 3 reviews and all three came from the shit face himself. Local hush puppy bingo

4 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by A40(m): 2:31am On Feb 28, 2023
nihilistjnr:
Labour wins Nassarawa though.
Atiku is really not that guy. They said Obi helped Tinubu win, the truth is Atiku helped himself lose. How can Obi be outperforming you in 3 of the 4 North Central states??

Then your rival in Kano and Lagos beat you by 1m votes

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by ToyinDipo(m): 2:31am On Feb 28, 2023
ibkayee:

Obi was my preferred candidate grin

But then I've always maintained that I thought Tinubu would likely win

Yeah I'd pick Tinubu over Atiku
I wouldn’t want Obi or Atiku as president, Tinubu was a very difficult choice of the three . I strongly hope he is healthy enough.

What is the 6’5 on your profile, you mind inverting it and subtract some digits angry cheesy

3 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by GloriousGbola: 2:31am On Feb 28, 2023
diggz:

The same one with endless startups still doing bambiala all over social media for one mugu to sponsor one of the useless startups. The same one with 3 reviews and all three came from the shit face himself. Local hush puppy bingo

Disstroy right now

Mirror mirror on the wall, who is the fairest porfolio bro of them all?

Mirror mirror on the wall is my text as unjustified as my hidden andrew tate jaw?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by DissTroy(m): 2:32am On Feb 28, 2023
obainojazz:
But why are people bothered about past this and that or how to harm someone offline… Make we chill small nah 👴🏾🕶️🤏🏾

Nope! Please ask anyone. They'd tell you, I never start it. And I never post details if you don't begin with mine.

Like Gbola did, screenshotting my old website here, I have no issues. But nobody should have issues too when I post his details I have gleaned from his old account before this.

Or like the guy ranging here talking about my company. Now you are going into what pits food on my table. He knows he has criminal records. I have sniffed something before mentioning it. He knows. But guess who quoted me out of the blues last night after two months of us keeping apart? Don't blame me.

Let's see who can play. wink

I'd focus on what I was doing which made me stay awake anyway - building my company website which I took down weeks ago to add more services and pivot in some areas. Yes, I release that part hurt both of them too.

Some of us don't know how to rig elections, have killers on standby or be servile to any politician and deal on legal business terms with them. smiley
Till sunlight in these parts.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by diggz: 2:40am On Feb 28, 2023
DissTroy:

Nope! Please ask anyone. They'd tell you, I never start it. And I never post details if you don't begin with mine.

Like Gbola did, screenshotting my old website here, I have no issues. But nobody should have issues too when I post his details I have gleaned from his old account before this.

Or like the guy ranging here talking about my company. Now you are going into what pits food on my table. He knows he has criminal records. I have sniffed something before mentioning it. He knows. But guess who quoted me out of the blues last night after two months of us keeping apart? Don't blame me.

Let's see who can play. wink

I'd focus on what I was doing which made me stay awake anyway - building my company website which I took down weeks ago to add more services and pivot in some areas.

Some of us don't know how to rig elections, have killers on standby or be servile to any politician and deal on legal business terms with them. smiley
Till sunlight in these parts.

If you think making things up will rescue you this time mr Linus mba akpan…you better think twice because your entire lineage will go down for your phoolishness. No talk say I no warn you. We shall see who has the criminal record. Just dey play dey go first…. Not only your food will be on the line, but that of your entire lineage. I sha don warn you.

4 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by ibkayee(f): 2:41am On Feb 28, 2023
ToyinDipo:

I wouldn’t want Obi or Atiku as president, Tinubu was a very difficult choice of the three . I strongly hope he is healthy enough.

What is the 6’5 on your profile, you mind inverting it and subtract some digits angry cheesy
Whilst I'm neither a medical expert nor privy to his medical records he apparently appears to be showing clinical signs of Parkinson's so there's that

That was a typo, I meant 6'4. Good spotting

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1741) (1742) (1743) (1744) (1745) (1746) (1747) ... (4931) (Reply)

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion

Viewing this topic: Roland17(m) and 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.