Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,175,124 members, 7,893,907 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 July 2024 at 06:11 PM

EPL Chatroom - All Discussions - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (1743) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions (1673455 Views)

EPL 2023/2024: Who Would You Say Is The Flop Of The Season? / EPL: Weekend's Results, Updated Premier League Table And Top Scorers / EPL: Five Things We Learnt From The English Premier League This Weekend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1740) (1741) (1742) (1743) (1744) (1745) (1746) ... (5002) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by GloriousGbola: 12:22am On Feb 28, 2023
Oasis003:
grin grin grin

make i add some join

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by afrodoc2: 12:30am On Feb 28, 2023
Bluelines69:
The way Peter Obi supporters get money now eeehn,
" Afterall I no go suffer am”
" No come my side if you need anthing "
E be like them share una money ooo, billionaires

grin

Omo I don dey shake o. E no good make billionaires vex for person o.

7 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by afrodoc2: 12:32am On Feb 28, 2023
Expert17:
After all the calls and surveys Disstroy made

grin grin grin grin grin

I rep Disstroy set.

The elections were rigged! His people did not vote PDP.

But other people did. 😛

7 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by DissTroy(m): 12:33am On Feb 28, 2023
diggz:

Master Linus Mba Akpan...can you back up your claims?

Cretin, you are replying to a post from 5 days ago or so now becsuse you think you can score cheap points where none exist?

You claimed on December 31 then you'd boost my pictures and dared you to do so. You ran.

Halfwit.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by diggz: 12:36am On Feb 28, 2023
DissTroy:

Cretin, you are replying to a post from 5 days ago or so now becsuse you think you can score cheap points where none exist?

You claimed on December 31 then you'd boost my pictures and dared you to do so. You ran.

Halfwit.

Yes I am the halfwit that boost...now produce the proof linus mba akpan.

6 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by afrodoc2: 12:37am On Feb 28, 2023
larride:

The loss in Lagos is less than 30k votes
Loss in FCT is less than 150k votes
Loss in Kaduna is less than 7k votes
Loss in Kano is actually a gain because PDP their rival got 100k+ while APC got 700k+. That's 600k+ margin

Margins are what's important.

The guy doesn’t understand electoral maths.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by ibkayee(f): 12:39am On Feb 28, 2023
ToyinDipo:

Obi was a Pawn sacrifice
Realising that now

Realising that Kwankwaso was probably a distraction too

4 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by ToyinDipo(m): 12:42am On Feb 28, 2023
ibkayee:

Realising that now

It's politics dear
Our prayers and gratitudes for the Obedients who voted relentlessly

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by DissTroy(m): 12:42am On Feb 28, 2023
ToyinDipo:

Hmm, you sure about this though

Nope! If there's one thing I am known for on Nairaland it's being consistent on issues.

There's nothing I have stated on Nairaland which is a lie. For all of the trash Gloriousgbola Jerrycan stated, not even one person could point to say I lie.

- I mentioned Gov. Udom didn't make provisions for the Atiku Campaign Council in 2019 but we did and openly supported him. I still have the videos and social media posts of us interviewing them and leading the Atiku campaign our way. Nobody has proven me wrong.

- I mentioned I being the campaign DG of. a top 4 governorship election of 45 candidates in his 20's.. All in 2019. Nobody (including Gloriousgbola) can prove me wrong.

- I mentioned being a techie who founded a digital tech agnecy. That is confirmed.

- As the fat old Gbola saw on the portfolio section of my company's website before I took it down to add more features, one of our clientele is a federal-government partnership housing scheme. Confirmed.

- Diss.troy doesn't nneed to lie. What I mention is what I can back up.

You need balls to be the way I am. Post my own pictures and not shy away from my details but still attack when necessary. Nobody here can do it. I do it daily. smiley
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by ToyinDipo(m): 12:43am On Feb 28, 2023
DissTroy:

Nope! If there's one thing I am known for on Nairaland it's being consistent on issues.

There's nothing I have stated on Nairaland which is a lie. For all of the trash Gloriousgbola Jerrycan stated, not even one person could point to say I lie.

- I mentioned Gov. Udom didn't make provisions for the Atiku Campaign Council in 2019 but we did and openly supported him. I still have the videos and social media posts of us interviewing them and leading the Atiku campaign our way. Nobody has proven me wrong.

- I mentioned I being the campaign DG of. a top 4 governorship election of 45 candidates in his 20's.. All in 2019. Nobody (including Gloriousgbola) can prove me wrong.

- I mentioned being a techie who founded a digital tech agnecy. That is confirmed.

- As the fat old Gbola saw on the portfolio section of my company's website before I took it down to add more features, one of our clientele is a federall-government partnership housing scheme. Confirmed.

You need balls to be the way I am. Post my own pictures and not shy away from my details but still attack when necessary. Nobody here can do it. I do it daily. smiley
I hear you.
Peace smiley
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ibime(m): 12:43am On Feb 28, 2023
ibkayee:

Realising that now

Tinubu is infinitely preferable to Atiku, not that anyone can stop Nigeria sliding into abyss

A worthwhile distraction I'd say.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by afrodoc2: 12:45am On Feb 28, 2023
izzou:

LP even had triple the votes of NNPP in Niger?

Niger?

What is the difference between Kwankwaso and Hushpuppy?

😂😂😂😂😂

We have to ask his praise singers.

3 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 12:45am On Feb 28, 2023
When is Obi making that concession call abi Baba no get shishi to buy credit?

7 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by FBS: 12:50am On Feb 28, 2023
Bluelines69:
The way Peter Obi supporters get money now eeehn,
" Afterall I no go suffer am”
" No come my side if you need anthing "
E be like them share una money ooo, billionaires
And the same people will be here speaking Moral English.

Tufia.

Emotional instability in full display.

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by afrodoc2: 12:53am On Feb 28, 2023
izzou:
If to say i chop Larride now ehn.

Kai

angry

If to say you chop Larride now you for don dey chop better meat.

Na Larride God na him save am. What God cannot do does not exist.

3 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by DissTroy(m): 12:57am On Feb 28, 2023
diggz:

Yes I am the halfwit that boost...now produce the proof linus mba akpan.

This was your threat on December 31, 2022. I dared you and you ran way for 2 months, only to appear today to try to throw stones from the shadows. You think because I went offline for about 3 hours to do attend to other issues, I won't be back to pulverise you?

diggz:

Meanwhile, it will take me less than 5mins to prove that you are a confirmed bitchboy. If you doubt am...bring your tiny d1ck to my mention again you less than 6ft pvssy face nigga or I am a nearer to devil bitch nigga.

I repeat, none has the balls to let their details be out and still be as direct, blunt, and confrontational where required as I am. That's what happens when you don't live double lives.

Same way I'd reply you or anyone on Facebook or Twitter.
I'm the one person who would back up your threat of posting my pictures with my own pictures.

Why should a very good-looking thickly-bearded upwardly mobile young man have to hide? Never!
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by diggz: 12:58am On Feb 28, 2023
DissTroy:

Every comment you make on Nairaland is a digital footprint which can be retraced back to unmask your off-Nairaland identity no matter how muddied they are. Anonymity is a myth.

Sir Linus Mba...like MTN, you enrich lies wherever you go! cheesy

7 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by diggz: 1:02am On Feb 28, 2023
DissTroy:

This was your threat on December 31, 2022. I dared you and you ran way for 2 months, only to appear today to try to throw stones from the shadows. You think because I went offline for about 3 hours to do attend to other issues, I won't be back to pulverise you?

I repeat, none has the balls to let their details be out and still be as direct, blunt, and confrontational where required as I am. That's what happens when you don't live double lives.

Same way I'd reply you or anyone on Facebook or Twitter.
I'm the one person who would back up your threat of posting my pictures with my own pictures.

Why should a very good-looking thickly-bearded upwardly mobile young man have to hide? Never!

Shut up you cvnt!

This was the post I made below

diggz:

I can see you've literally been busy going through my past post, but you're yet to see one which sucks up to any ediot candidate that's bidding to be the president. Let me help you mudafvcker... I am a petty nigga so I've decided today that my block votes will be for tiefnubu. If you no like am... Whatdafvck can you d1ckface do about it? No worry, you go dig tire.

Meanwhile, it will take me less than 5mins to prove that you are a confirmed bitchboy. If you doubt am...bring your tiny d1ck to my mention again you less than 6ft pvssy face nigga or I am a nearer to devil bitch nigga.

Oya... Point out the doxxing part you've been using to cap endlessly on NL.. Tick tock.. Linus mba mugu cheesy

6 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by diggz: 1:07am On Feb 28, 2023
DissTroy:

See how Diggz tried to threaten that he'd post my pictures when I went all out against him on December 31st? I posted my pictures and some details of mine in response and told him I'd post more pictures of mine for everyone he posts. He left it at that.

Linus Mba.. Please stay on point and prove everything you've claimed above to be true.

5 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by DissTroy(m): 1:08am On Feb 28, 2023
diggz:

Every comment you make on Nairaland is a digital footprint which can be retraced back to unmask your off-Nairaland identity no matter how muddied they are. Anonymity is a myth.

Sir Linus Mba...like MTN, you enrich lies wherever you go! cheesy

Where do you think Jerrycan boy got my website from? It's on my Facebook. All you have to do is search my name on Google, you'd see my LinkedIn profile then check and cross-'check. Go on Facebook.

Go on Twitter then search BBC Governorship debate for Akwa Ibom. Use the hashtag to 2019 and you'd see my Twitter username.

Heck! I helped organise the event and the aftermath interviews with all the candidates. Pictures, social media posts, videos, and more.

Heck! I'm responsible for the info graphics and statistics to some extent of the 2023 version on January 27. smiley

Now you are boring me out. If you are at least going to seek my attention, be smart about it. You quoted my personal text here on Nairaland and added "lies"? Is that a reply? Make it make sense!

Dude, there are levels to this openness. You have lived in the shadows for so long you don't understand what it means to just tell the truth and be direct. I am that man.

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by diggz: 1:08am On Feb 28, 2023

Credit goes to... Sir linus mba mugu akpan disstroy b1tchboy.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by diggz: 1:09am On Feb 28, 2023
[s]
DissTroy:

Where do you think Jerrycan boy got my website from? It's on my Facebook. All you have to do is search my name on Google, you'd see my LinkedIn profile then check and cross-'check. Go on Facebook.

Go on Twitter then search BBC Governorship debate for Akwa Ibom. Use the hashtag to 2019 and you'd see my Twitter username.

Heck! I helped organise the event and the aftermath interviews with all the candidates. Pictures, social media posts, videos, and more.

Heck! I'm responsible for the info graphics and statistics to some extent of the 2023 version on January 27. smiley

Now you are boring me out. If you are at least going to seek my attention, be smart about it. You quoted my personal text here on Nairaland and added "lies"? Is that a reply? Make it make sense!

Dude, there are levels to this openness. You have lived in the shadows for so long you don't understand what it means to just tell the truth and be direct. I am that man
[/s]
Shut up cvnt!

diggz:

Linus Mba.. Please stay on point and prove everything you've claimed above to be true.

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by DissTroy(m): 1:13am On Feb 28, 2023
diggz:

Shut up cvnt!

And we are back to December 31, 2022. "Cunt!" "Bitch boy!" "Nîgga!"

At least Gbola put in the effort to try to pull punches but with you, it's like a granite against a peacock feather. No proof, no good comebacks, no analytical responses... A snoozefest.

Now get lost!
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by DissTroy(m): 1:20am On Feb 28, 2023
And for Gloriousgbola, his focus has always been my looks.

Why are you angry another man looks better than you? Even when it's unrelated, he'd mention "you spend time looking in the mirror more". Well, yes! Happy?

I'm not the reason you look in the mirror and hate your face. I didn't create you. Maybe it'd be up to someone down your lineage to rid the family of your ugly face and genes. You have confessed to being old and fat.

I'm not going to apologise for my youthful and appealing looks reminding you of your facial flaws. No. So, I'd keep hurting you with it.

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by ibkayee(f): 1:20am On Feb 28, 2023
ToyinDipo:

It's politics dear
Our prayers and gratitudes for the Obedients who voted relentlessly
Obi was my preferred candidate grin

But then I've always maintained that I thought Tinubu would likely win

Ibime:

Tinubu is infinitely preferable to Atiku, not that anyone can stop Nigeria sliding into abyss

A worthwhile distraction I'd say.
Yeah I'd pick Tinubu over Atiku

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by diggz: 1:26am On Feb 28, 2023
DissTroy:

And we are back to December 31, 2022. "Cunt!" "Bitch boy!" "Nîgga!"

At least Gbola put in the effort to try to pull punches but with you, it's like a granite against a peacock feather. No proof, no good comebacks, no analytical responses... A snoozefest.

Now get lost!

No cvnt, we are back to your very existence…Dissfool the low budget Linus mba aka bitchboy!

No cvnt, we are back to your very existence…the latrine you called home for years in your even small village in ogun state

No cvnt, we are back to NL..how you fraudulently packaged your way to be the moral compass aka NL chief judge and jury of all aka Mr packaging aka Mr Linus aka Mr bend over for the right price.

No cvnt…I need you to start being honest for once and show the NL world where I threatened to Doxx you.

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by diggz: 1:31am On Feb 28, 2023
Disstroy never lies lol…:Nigga literally lies unprovoked lol.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by DissTroy(m): 1:37am On Feb 28, 2023
Alright. Until you can come out of the shadows and be as transparent and open as I am, no replies for you. No Nairaland (confrontative) persona has been as open as I am, for all of the reputation Nairaland has for being a dungeon of vile attacks from unknown monikers. I still am open.

Post my full names, and back it up with another detail of mine. There's no opinion I hold here clients don't know I hold when we discuss at length so you can't affect my business and there's no employer you can report me to. See?

Until you can even half that, no reply for you, thug. People who walk in the light shouldn't be soiled by shadow-walkers. Step into the light to get a chance. No? I thought so too. wink

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by diggz: 1:37am On Feb 28, 2023
DissTroy:
And for Gloriousgbola, his focus has always been my looks.

Why are you angry another man looks better than you? Even when it's unrelated, he'd mention "you spend time looking in the mirror more". Well, yes! Happy?

I'm not the reason you look in the mirror and hate your face. I didn't create you. Maybe it'd be up to someone down your lineage to rid the family of your ugly face and genes. You have confessed to being old and fat.

I'm not going to apologise for my youthful and appealing looks reminding you of your facial flaws. No. So, I'd keep hurting you with it.

Oga leave that looks for one place….you can’t post a single unfiltered photo of yourself anywhere. There’s even one useless photo of you by that wall or door in your 2by2 room that you keep changing the colour of the background even with the pancakes on your useless face ffs!

You’re literally over 30years of age with nothing to show for….but your photos on instagram,Facebook and NL, abeg Linus mba when you wan grow up?

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by larride(m): 1:42am On Feb 28, 2023
afrodoc2:

If to say you chop Larride now you for don dey chop better meat.

Na Larride God na him save am. What God cannot do does not exist.

Lemme ooooo. grin

Me wey dey follow NL from hospital since Saturday evening. Na last night I just reach house.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by larride(m): 1:43am On Feb 28, 2023
FBS:

And the same people will be here speaking Moral English.

Tufia.

Emotional instability in full display.

Balogun angry
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by obainojazz(m): 1:43am On Feb 28, 2023
Diggz wan drag this page to where we no know

(1) (2) (3) ... (1740) (1741) (1742) (1743) (1744) (1745) (1746) ... (5002) (Reply)

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion

Viewing this topic: enigma0, izzou(m), Ibime(m), Theflint1(m), LordAdam16, larride(m), BlueRayDick and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.