Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,184,646 members, 7,924,146 topics. Date: Sunday, 18 August 2024 at 01:14 AM

EPL Chatroom - All Discussions - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (5002) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions (1776691 Views)

EPL 2023/2024: Who Would You Say Is The Flop Of The Season? / EPL: Weekend's Results, Updated Premier League Table And Top Scorers / EPL: Five Things We Learnt From The English Premier League This Weekend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4999) (5000) (5001) (5002) (5003) (5004) (5005) ... (5180) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ballzproblem2: 11:43am On Jul 18
oh oh,here comes violence in ph narrative again.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by liveLongNprospa(m): 11:46am On Jul 18
izzou:

People hustle everywhere. Na the same thing over and over.

I have been to Rivers state couple of times, and nobody don carry machete come obtain me.
That's not a true picture of how their communities look.

Abi cultism no rampant for Lagos or Ogun state, or even Anambra?

I'm not referring to the violence part.
Nothing concern with that one.
But for the hustle part, it's arguable if you live in the ND.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by larride(m): 11:59am On Jul 18
liveLongNprospa:

I'm not referring to the violence part.
Nothing concern with that one.
But for the hustle part, it's arguable if you live in the ND.

It's one thing that surprised me in Ebonyi also. Their woman dey hustle like say tomorrow no dey. You go see grown men for beer parlour in the morning while the beer parlour go dey blare music non stop. Come see women dey pack muscles. Maybe its particular to the LG I was in but mehn that shit was very surprising.

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 12:07pm On Jul 18
GloriousGbola:

There has been an exodus of companies and workers from pH to lagos because of violence. Has Ph economy shrunk or grown over the past 10 years?

We settle community in lagos as well. Settle once and you are done. Is that the case in pH?

Work in the ND as a foreigner and you are constantly in a state of paranoia. A guy on our team who was enforcing standards was set up and almost burnt alive. You actually expect to be kidnapped as a rite of passage.

You heard the statement here - them no dey sack indigene. On this platform guys from pH have chided the rest of us for being sissies.

We were doing csr for a school. No male teacher in sight. But we passed a lot of guys sitting round drinking on our way to the school.

So how come that despite all what you listed, Rivers has the 2nd IGR in Nigeria?

Is it that the cultists and robbers pay tax when they steal?

You just choose to amplify that of Rivers, but these things happen everywhere.

Which one is "it is easier to machete and rob, than to do a 9 to 5"?

I and my team have been in Ogun state for close to 3 months now, and we have visited the King's palace twice, because of Omonile and Boys settlement wahala

So, i can come here and say all Ogun state men are lazy, and all they like to do is sell lands and collect money.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by liveLongNprospa(m): 12:39pm On Jul 18
GloriousGbola:

There has been an exodus of companies and workers from pH to lagos because of violence. Has Ph economy shrunk or grown over the past 10 years?

We settle community in lagos as well. Settle once and you are done. Is that the case in pH?

Work in the ND as a foreigner and you are constantly in a state of paranoia. A guy on our team who was enforcing standards was set up and almost burnt alive. You actually expect to be kidnapped as a rite of passage.

You heard the statement here - them no dey sack indigene. On this platform guys from pH have chided the rest of us for being sissies.

We were doing csr for a school. No male teacher in sight. But we passed a lot of guys sitting round drinking on our way to the school.

It's a real issue.
If you've been to delta state, I know of urhobo men having this issue most times.
The complaints from the women dey sad
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by liveLongNprospa(m): 12:40pm On Jul 18
larride:

It's one thing that surprised me in Ebonyi also. Their woman dey hustle like say tomorrow no dey. You go see grown men for beer parlour in the morning while the beer parlour go dey blare music non stop. Come see women dey pack muscles. Maybe its particular to the LG I was in but mehn that shit was very surprising.

I honestly don't get the mentality.
Even the oil bunkering work, those women dey run am with the men.
Na just muscle and guns make the men dey chance the women sef.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 12:58pm On Jul 18
cc:
OasiX

Tinubu and APC want to use hunger finish Nigerians.

Nigeria taking all infamous records under your Tinubu.
Master strategist isonu..

Ebi npa wa ooo

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by TemporaryHansel: 2:28pm On Jul 18
TemporaryHansel:

I need my account(Elder0001) back too. Unlike you, I wasn't under any ban. I deactivated it by myself because I was in a bad mood. @gloriousgbola can you help me plead my case with the mod you contacted to help you restore your account? I didn't break any rules, neither am I on ban. I want it restored.

@seun

@gloriousgbola @ibime @raumdeuter @mukina2
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by TemporaryHansel: 2:38pm On Jul 18
GloriousGbola:

i have an understanding of their mindset. anyone who has worked in ph has. 'it is our oyel ' . the men are lazy and the women are the hustlers. also why cultism is popular. easier to take machete and rob someone than do 9 to 5 taking shit from someone

imho, they are all part of it. you think governors are not getting their own cut from oil bunkering etal? when amaechi was governor there was a significant reduction in cult activities and violence in rivers. when wike entered, cult activties resumed, bunkering got to an all time high, and kpofire became so entrenched that there is permanent soot in the air in ph.

it is the same miltants who are pledging allegiance to fubara or wike right now. the governors are complicit in all this. same wike who was insulting chiefs cannot call them to tell them to tell their boys to behave?

I've been seeing this ND men are lazy narrative on sm for years, but didn't respond because it's not necessary. However that narrative is false.
I've been to almost all ND states, while in most cases both the men and women hustle, the men remain the primary spenders. The percentage of men that women care for is less than 10%.
Men take care of women so I see nothing wrong in women doing the same, they have reasons for doing so.

Although I agree with you that the general mentality of citizens in those states need overhaul.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ballzproblem2: 3:08pm On Jul 18
Dollar 1 now is #1600, nobody is saying anything again.

With the way Nigerians dey adapt to hardship,angel wey dey in charge of hell go dey surprise when Nigerians wey go there adapt quickly to the temperature.

It's well

13 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ballzproblem2: 3:09pm On Jul 18
Chineke help me I no guide ,na to create alternate account start bambiala grin 🤧🤲
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by donjazzet: 3:26pm On Jul 18
Realtord43:

This space is dedicated to Donjazzet

The Hero of this thread

cool

Haha. cool
Thanks for the shoutout bro.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by larride(m): 3:59pm On Jul 18
FG and Labour agree on 70k minimum wage.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ihebu4chelsea(m): 4:08pm On Jul 18
70k is never a Living wage!

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ihebu4chelsea(m): 4:09pm On Jul 18
larride:
From 250k to 70k. They should have settled for 100k.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by liveLongNprospa(m): 4:10pm On Jul 18
larride:

Lmaooo I will wait till labour confirms the the insults will follow👌
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ihebu4chelsea(m): 4:13pm On Jul 18
liveLongNprospa:

Lmaooo I will wait till labour confirms the the insults will follow👌
Labour already confirmed it.... Do you think it will be implemented immediately?
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ihebu4chelsea(m): 4:18pm On Jul 18
Corp members should be included too.....
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 4:30pm On Jul 18
grin

.....dem even do 3 gbosas for the President. See as Ajaero dey motivated. Prosperity is close.

https://x.com/Imranmuhdz/status/1813956385295753549?t=FpVianTVPE53ynRIlZPbbQ&s=19

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ballzproblem2: 4:34pm On Jul 18
Ihebu4chelsea:
From 250k to 70k. They should have settled for 100k.
if anyone thought they will get #250k ,I have a snail farm to dash them.

my expectations was #50k.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 4:37pm On Jul 18
iamoyindamola was definitely at Master

grin

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 4:39pm On Jul 18
Ballzproblem2:

grin

.....you remind me of this man with your comment, cos you are spot on.

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ihebu4chelsea(m): 4:39pm On Jul 18
Ballzproblem2:

50k? Fg already agreed 62k..
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ihebu4chelsea(m): 4:41pm On Jul 18
izzou:
iamoyindamola was definitely at Master

grin
Master wasn't the highest ooo. The last one was Ultimate!
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 4:42pm On Jul 18
grin

President Tinubu also announced plan to give 36 CNG buses to labour unions.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by TrebleChamp(m): 5:08pm On Jul 18
A national minimum wage that cannot buy a bag of rice, mtcheeeew.....
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ballzproblem2: 5:18pm On Jul 18
OasisX:

grin

cheesy
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by GloriousGbola: 5:23pm On Jul 18
OasisX:

grin

hopefully ajaero will pay his driver, housemaid, contracted to clean LP secretariat this minimum wage. that is what a minimum wage is
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Theflint1(m): 5:33pm On Jul 18
angry

3 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Amoto94(m): 5:51pm On Jul 18
# Finance Partnerships Associate

### Part-time: 24 hours per week

### Company

[Yana](https://yana.finance) provides capital and financial management for businesses in emerging markets. We currently provide credit accounts of up to 50 million naira, discounts from other business services and cash flow management software for mid sized businesses in Nigeria.

### Role

As a the manager of finance partnerships at Yana Finance, you will be part of sourcing and managing strategic partnerships with micro-finance banks, family offices and other financial institutions. This role is pivotal in expanding our network, driving growth, and critical to the success of our operations. The right person for this job has entry level experience working in credit with banks or other financial institutions and good knowledge around partnerships and stakeholder management.

### Responsibilities

- Identify, source, and establish strategic partnerships with micro-finance banks, family offices and other financial institutions.
- Be involved in developing and implementing partnership strategies aligned with company goals and objectives.
- Prepare partnership assets and be involved in negotiations and agreements, ensuring mutual benefits and clear terms.
- Collaborate with internal teams (sales, marketing, product development, etc.) to ensure smooth integration and operational success of partnerships.
- Track partnership performance.
- Stay updated with industry trends, market conditions, and competitor activities to inform partnership strategies.

### **Requirements**

- Experience in partnership management, business development, or a similar role within the fintech or financial services industry.
- Strong understanding of the micro-finance sector and financial institutions.
- Proven track record of ability to develop and maintain strong professional relationships.
- Excellent negotiation, communication, and interpersonal skills.
- Analytical mindset with the ability to assess and improve partnership performance.
- Proactive, self-motivated, and able to work independently as well as part of a team.
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Exceptional writing and documentation skills.

### Remuneration and other benefits

- NGN 350,000 - NGN 450,000 monthly net income
- Pension and tax contribution
- Health coverage.
- Work tools, as needed.
- Opportunity to work with a smart, friendly and innovative team.
- Professional development and growth opportunities.
Application Process

Kindly apply by sending a cover letter to [people@yana.finance](mailto:people@yana.finance) with your CV attached.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by larride(m): 6:12pm On Jul 18
Theflint1:
angry

When was rice 35k under Buhari?
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Theflint1(m): 6:18pm On Jul 18
larride:

When was rice 35k under Buhari?
Even as of May when Buhari dey comot bag of rice was around 40K, February of 2023 you could get for around 35K. That GEJ time bag of rice drop reach 7K sef.

https://businessday.ng/agriculture/article/buharis-rice-success-faces-quality-pricing-hurdles/

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (4999) (5000) (5001) (5002) (5003) (5004) (5005) ... (5180) (Reply)

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.