Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,182 members, 7,887,426 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 08:45 AM

EPL Chatroom - All Discussions - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (1763) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions (1650547 Views)

EPL 2023/2024: Who Would You Say Is The Flop Of The Season? / EPL: Weekend's Results, Updated Premier League Table And Top Scorers / EPL: Five Things We Learnt From The English Premier League This Weekend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1760) (1761) (1762) (1763) (1764) (1765) (1766) ... (4972) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by nihilistjnr: 3:39pm On Feb 28, 2023
Spy360:

That is exactly the reason. undecided

More states should have translated to higher numbers due to greater spread. At least he should be second not third.
Theflint1:
LP should have won the election or at least forced a run off.

With which spread?
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by iamoyindamola(m): 3:39pm On Feb 28, 2023
Spy360:
Please o how did Tinubu lose Lagos, Kano and also won the least number of states and yet has the highest total votes?

Magician.

Same way city have the least number of wins compare to arsenal, lowest CS compare to arsenal and man utd but have the highest goal difference

You they do anyhow spy

3 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by monerozi5590: 3:40pm On Feb 28, 2023
Segedinho:

This in extension means d Irev is just design to save files for court or any form of discrepancy cases

Better still... results from manual collation can be called/announced even when the Irev haven't received d results transmitted

Or there is no need for cross-examination bw BVAS and d fabricated results?

So what then is d importance of BVAS...?

grin grin grin. Just to upload results sir.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by seankafor(m): 3:40pm On Feb 28, 2023
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 3:41pm On Feb 28, 2023
Oasis003:
grin

If PDP didn't push out Obi, worked for him, perhaps he would have won. Obi was already gathering momentum before he even declared at all.

I remember he was pressured to buy ticket by youths on social media at initial stage, that he shouldn't run as a vice for Atiku.

PDP failed to read the game, now they are paying heavily for it.

Obi as PDP candidate would still have lost. Atiku/Obi was the best combination to defeat APC
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Donjazet2: 3:43pm On Feb 28, 2023
Binary level of thinking on display.

Ohh, obi won Lagos and other states so there was no rigging. Useless agenda everytime.

Whatever obi has right now is INSPITE of rigging not proof of no rigging..

No one here is a child.

Yes indeed there are noticable improvements in the election especially in the conduct and the procedure of the election itself. That is, the fact that accreditation was smoother, the fact that there was very little room for over voting, the relative security..

What we're talking about now is the POST ELECTION Coalition. The bivas and irev was a means to bypass the manipulation of results.

Immediately the inec chairman postponed the coalition of results that night, I knew we were in for a long thing and seeing that results had not begun to be posted.

There are evidences of manipulated results sheet here and there but someone is still trying to say there was barely RIGGING and using false equivalences..

Evil abroadians!

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 3:43pm On Feb 28, 2023
nihilistjnr:

Is there a problem with being an Ogboni member?

Same thing I posted
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Itsrm(m): 3:43pm On Feb 28, 2023
BlueRayDick:

Falana has said a whole lot of things in the past that nobody actually gives a 4ck about. I can't even count them grin

grin grin grin
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 3:43pm On Feb 28, 2023
nihilistjnr:

Bro like I said in my original post,

Everything is relative. You cannot just expect saintly conduct from a bunch of devils during election season. If you did, then you have failed to manage your expectations accordingly.

Like I said, apart from relatively minor election malpractices here and there, the results of the election largely match the projected outcomes, (unless your're an idealistic dude trusting ANAP polls grin)

You cannot tell me that an election where Labour party won Lagos, where an unknown Thaddeus Attah who reportedly joined LP only 3 months ago but beat BANKY and Obanikoro's Son combined, was not relatively free and fair. The key word here is relaive.

Think about all the upsets we've seen over this weeked - Ortom senatorial ambition gone. Ikpeazu, gone. Ugwuanyi - gone. 3 sitting Governors kwa....and there were a LOT of upsets This after Naira rain was curbed by cashless policy too

This is what your fellow Obidient was saying yesterday

Of these States that this one felt was going to boost Obi
Edo - Obi won
Cross -River: Obi won
Bayelsa - Atiku won
Delta - Obi won
Anambra- Obi will win
Plateau - Obi won
Nassarawa - Obi won
FCT - Obi won
Taraba - Atiku won

So what's really the problem here? What are you really complaining about if Tinubu won the states he was expected to win (and lost some sef)/? If you can make projections that largely tally with the results you saw, then isn't that relatively free and fair?

My complain is not about Tinubu winning or losing any state, maybe u are confusing me for someone else.

My position is that the election is not relatively free and fair like u alluded. The election does not satisfy the condistion of COERCION BEING COMPARATIVELY UNCOMMON( We saw what happened in Rivers, Lagos and Kogi; at least those were caught on camera). VOTERS SUPPRESSION? It happened. ELECTORAL FRAUD? INEC and their Ad-Hoc staff aided and abetted this well enough. FAIR PROCESS? The electoral process is far from fair.

But if think none of this matter but a candidate winning some and losing some states is all that matters, then it means we both have different understanding of relatively free and fair election

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Segedinho(m): 3:43pm On Feb 28, 2023
Spy360:
Please o how did Tinubu lose Lagos, Kano and also won the least number of states and yet has the highest total votes?

Magician.

Those politicians are extremely proactive and insanely brilliants in manipulation..

The trick was to allow him wins but with lesser margins (his so called stronghold) make him loose woefully(avoiding d 25%) in places tagged as weak point.

Look at it this way...it is logical Obi loses in kwara ekiti n ogun ....

Also logical for BAT to loose in Imo Edo , Rivers n Delta .

The problem here,is d margin n d 25% tag.....

3 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by chrisooblog: 3:44pm On Feb 28, 2023
Its not just about what you think it should be but reality. So in a state with millions of registered it's rigging that a sitting governor was able to mobilize 66k voters?

At least you should have party agents to prove that there was rigging.

I can also bet with my last kobo that if they combine all the votes of APC in the entire SE and dash it to LP it won't still change the result significantly.

Even on the 25% rule I'm not sure APC got up to that so please explain how was it rigged?

Spy360:

With such a very low turnout in the SE that detest anything APC under secret ballot and without extravagant inducement it is very
difficult.

If not, why did they delay the announcement of the result?
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by A001: 3:44pm On Feb 28, 2023
seankafor:
Abuja is boiling cool

https://twitter.com/Kingrational16/status/1630576891177385987?t=rUFxlrq_QkX72SgjV6TpPA&s=19
What these protesters are clamoring for is that our votes must count. I support this one, unlike the previous protest in Asaba.

However, the Abuja protesters need to ensure the protest is not hijacked by thugs and make sure the protest doesn't turn violent.

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by seankafor(m): 3:45pm On Feb 28, 2023
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Oasis003: 3:46pm On Feb 28, 2023
grin

..... this Kwankwaso overrated his Kano Influence sha.

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Unlimited22: 3:46pm On Feb 28, 2023
nihilistjnr:

With which spread?

Nutella. Or maybe peanut butter

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 3:46pm On Feb 28, 2023
Olowunl01:

Egbon you suppose take that 15% of total vote cast with me for N5M😀😀😀

My eyes were on the target which is that Tinubu will get more votes than Obi nationally and it is showing
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 3:46pm On Feb 28, 2023
raumdeuter:

That shouldnt be a big deal, Almost all big men in Nigeria belong to one frat or the other, In the SW and SS many of them belong to Ogboni

Ogboni is not a big deal like that. Its almost like Lagos country club, Yoruba Tennis club etc

I actually do not have anything aginst those who belong. I'm only curious Wike denies it vehmently but the rumours have refused to go away.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Roland17(m): 3:46pm On Feb 28, 2023
Small maggi and salt wen dem say make Wike add for small soup, agba Cooker kukuma empty the entire salt and maggi inside soup.

Now, soup don sour and nobody wan chop!

Wahala no dey finish

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Oasis003: 3:46pm On Feb 28, 2023
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Oasis003: 3:47pm On Feb 28, 2023
Roland17:
Small maggi and salt wen dem say make Wike add for small soup, agba Cooker kukuma empty the entire salt and maggi inside soup.

Wahala no dey finish

😂😂😂😂😂

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by A001: 3:47pm On Feb 28, 2023
I don't want Obi to win at all cost even though I voted for him in the elections. However, I want INEC to stop the rigging and ensure our votes count.

No to electoral malpractices and rigging!

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Theflint1(m): 3:47pm On Feb 28, 2023
nihilistjnr:

With which spread?

He either wins or forces a run-off. The candidate most likely to get that spread was Atiku, the candidate that was least likely to get the spread was BAT and the candidate that could have pulled a surprise and got the spread and majority number of votes in a largely free and fair election was Peter Obi.

6 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Spy360(m): 3:47pm On Feb 28, 2023
chrisooblog:
Its not just about what you think it should be but reality. So in a state with millions of registered it's rigging that a sitting governor was able to mobilize 66k voters?

At least you should have party agents to prove that there was rigging.

I can also bet with my last kobo that if they combine all the votes of APC in the entire SE and dash it to LP it won't still change the result significantly.

Even on the 25% rule I'm not sure APC got up to that so please explain how was it rigged?

You really want me to do this?
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Unlimited22: 3:47pm On Feb 28, 2023
Roland17:

Wahala no dey finish
It was too blatant. All he needed to do was make APC Get 25%.

Now e don dey cast unnecessarily.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by seankafor(m): 3:47pm On Feb 28, 2023
Roland17:

Wahala no dey finish
na oasis and dayo go chop am grin

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by GloriousGbola: 3:48pm On Feb 28, 2023
This is what happens when you spend 12 months whipping your self into a frenzy of hatred and over investing yourself

Loss is a fact of life.

Just understand that Buhari will have no qualms putting down any post election violence

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Theflint1(m): 3:48pm On Feb 28, 2023
A001:
I don't want Obi to win at all cost even though I voted for him in the elections. However, I want INEC to stop the rigging and ensure our votes count.

Exactly, the votes must represent as much as possible, the wishes of the Nigerian electorate. The election has so far been a farce.

Stop the count! grin

5 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by seankafor(m): 3:48pm On Feb 28, 2023
A001:

more like

Stop the count grin

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Segedinho(m): 3:49pm On Feb 28, 2023
monerozi5590:

grin grin grin. Just to upload results sir.
And no cross-checking whatsoever to know the authenticity of the fabricated result
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 3:50pm On Feb 28, 2023
Itsrm:

grin grin grin

Na true na. I remember during the Magodo land owners v Lagos state government when IG/AGF wanted to enforce supreme court ruling and Falana was asking LASG to obey Supreme court ruling, nobody even listen to him grin

A lot of things don sup for this country
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by seankafor(m): 3:51pm On Feb 28, 2023
Amnesty international don enter the race

This food no go go round oo

We need more cookings as people don dey plenty cheesy

https://twitter.com/amnesty/status/1630576461303148546?t=BMyhQ4VYG5Ybb7D4_ZVPNQ&s=19

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 3:51pm On Feb 28, 2023
seankafor:
the mistake I made in this election is to put too much emotion..

At a time, I was wondering if I was hypotnised..

Or maybe because I thought that things will get better..

That was unlike me honestly.. but I'm glad I've finally waken up..

Nigeria is dead for life

Japa
Japa
Japa
Japa
Japa

The characteristics of successful people is self introspection
Look at yourself and point the flaws you made not to be blaming others for your mess up

I will tell you this many dissapointments, turned out to be outstanding blessings

I applied to some Oil companies when I graduated, I got to the final stages at TotalfinaElf, 3rd stage at Chevron before I was dropped as a fresh grad. I was so sad and bitter. Looking back now, If I had been employed by Shell, I would have been a big boy in Naija. and I would not have japad

I now look at those colleagues who made it into Shell over 15yrs ago How much are they making currently? Can anyone give me the salary of people with 20yrs experience in Shell Nigeria? I am certain that I make way more than that right now

Thats how to lose a battle and win the war

When you become a chairman in France in the next 15yrs and you no name your son Dayo. I will chase you in your dreams

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (1760) (1761) (1762) (1763) (1764) (1765) (1766) ... (4972) (Reply)

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "mÊs Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion

Viewing this topic: monerozi5590, GloriousGbola, patrickmuf(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.