Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,755 members, 7,875,892 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 12:59 AM

EPL Chatroom - All Discussions - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (1876) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions (1609244 Views)

EPL 2023/2024: Who Would You Say Is The Flop Of The Season? / EPL: Weekend's Results, Updated Premier League Table And Top Scorers / EPL: Five Things We Learnt From The English Premier League This Weekend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1873) (1874) (1875) (1876) (1877) (1878) (1879) ... (4925) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by seankafor(m): 11:48am On Mar 06, 2023
liveLongNprospa:

The first Bleep up was going to unearth tweets from GRV's wife that turned out to be harmless and trying to build a narrative knowing fully well you are dealing with twitter supporters that love a progressive woman.

Now the feminist, banger boys and girls and even some influencers have changed it for apc guys that did that digging and those ones nor get boundaries.

Them go harass Tinubu daughter online for sure.
fúck around and find out I guess grin

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Theflint1(m): 11:48am On Mar 06, 2023
This has always been the strategy of BAT/APC...centre Igbo's who to a large extent are numerically inconsequential in their politics and create an us vs them atmosphere and win the elections using their us.

liveLongNprospa:

Whether fake or not, the polity is being heated up badly in Lagos.
I work around igbo dominated areas so I'll try to feel the mood but the whole governorship election is shaping up to look like its war.

My question is what happens when people refuse to back down on that day from thugs?

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by larride(m): 11:51am On Mar 06, 2023
Theflint1:
Lol, don't you think you should be condemining this first before justifying their actions?

The response to tribalism should ideally not be finger pointing to who started what first, because where we wan start from really?

The audio you posted, I see nothing wrong with it...this isn't the first time people have come after the political class at different levels of the country. Most persons growing up should have had friends or even themselves imagined how going after our political class will solve the problems of the country. Since when did the political class of Lagos become sacred cows that people can't be riled up to upend them using votes and punish them for their abuse of powers?

If anybody call my land a no man's land, I will equally remind them who owns the land and how they are visitors in the land. It is what it is. If you dont want to be reminded who owns Lagos at every turn, stop the "Lagos is a no man's land" nonsense.

So theres nothing wrong if I go to Anambra or Sokoto and say that we must win Anambra or Sokoto and chase them out of the state right? You have to actually show prove to back up with he says they will do to them if they dont win.

Maybe you should listen to the recordings again because this your defense is not defending.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by liveLongNprospa(m): 11:52am On Mar 06, 2023
Theflint1:
This has always been the strategy of BAT/APC...centre Igbo's who to a large extent are numerically inconsequential in their politics and create an us vs them atmosphere and win the elections using their us.

Which is a problem because there's no us vs them and this coming election will prove it.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by larride(m): 11:52am On Mar 06, 2023
Theflint1:

I guess its BAT and APC that were on that Twitter space.

No need for this conversation anymore jare. Everyone will be fine.

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Theflint1(m): 11:53am On Mar 06, 2023
liveLongNprospa:

The first Bleep up was going to unearth tweets from GRV's wife that turned out to be harmless and trying to build a narrative knowing fully well you are dealing with twitter supporters that love a progressive woman.

Now the feminist, banger boys and girls and even some influencers have changed it for apc guys that did that digging and those ones nor get boundaries.

Them go harass Tinubu daughter online for sure.
Even the tweets from GRV, there's not one tweet that I've seen from him that most of these Yoruba ethnic Nationalist hustlers wouldn't have agreed with exactly a year ago. Because election don come and dem wan show their Lord and Master BAT say dem dey work they're now misrepresenting the things he said and saying they want to use BAT winning to get Oduduwa Republic...clowns.

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by liveLongNprospa(m): 11:54am On Mar 06, 2023
seankafor:
fúck around and find out I guess grin
Lmao.. E nor matter enough people Don follow am and them go camp for her mentions..

She to block people tire and that will Bleep up her online presence which I'm sure is important to her.

Yunno all these gen z type of kids.
Plus they will start sending information about her to the crowd she rolls with.

All these feminists especially femco babes are the worst people you want issues with.. That whole social space is small😁
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by larride(m): 11:54am On Mar 06, 2023
liveLongNprospa:

But you sef know sag wetin I dey talk nor be strange thing..

Governors dey steady run am especially when them know say yawa dey.

And that's what I was trying to tell you yesterday. No be the Govenor close the bridge. It's the federal govt. They cant open that bridge without making sure that the bridge wont cause even more accident or collapse. That's why when they wanted to close it, it was announced that it will take time because it will be comprehensive repairs all over the bridge and under it.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by liveLongNprospa(m): 11:56am On Mar 06, 2023
larride:

And that's what I was trying to tell you yesterday. No be the Govenor close the bridge. It's the federal govt. They cant open that bridge without making sure that the bridge wont cause even more accident or collapse. That's why when they wanted to close it, it was announced that it will take time because it will be comprehensive repairs all over the bridge and under it.
I already know about this part you are talking about.
FG get their own roads but the state aligns with FG as per apc apc. And its not difficult getting fashola to fast track it.
Surely even you can see the POV
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by seankafor(m): 11:56am On Mar 06, 2023
liveLongNprospa:

Lmao.. E nor matter enough people Don follow am and them go camp for her mentions..

She to block people tire and that will Bleep up her online presence which I'm sure is important to her.

Yunno all these gen z type of kids.
Plus they will start sending information about her to the crowd she rolls with.

All these feminists especially femco babes are the worst people you want issues with.. That whole social space is small😁
see what APC lapdogs and fraudsters did embarassed
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Theflint1(m): 11:57am On Mar 06, 2023
larride:

If anybody call my land a no man's land, I will equally remind them who owns the land and how they are visitors in the land. It is what it is. If you dont want to be reminded who owns Lagos at every turn, stop the "Lagos is a no man's land" nonsense.

So theres nothing wrong if I go to Anambra or Sokoto and say that we must win Anambra or Sokoto and chase them out of the state right? You have to actually show prove to back up with he says they will do to them if they dont win.

Maybe you should listen to the recordings again because this your defense is not defending.
It's the same way GRV, an ethnic Lagosian said Aregbe, BAT and others should fork off his land and go do the nonsense they're doing to Lagos in their respective states and guess who called him a tribalist for that...Larride cheesy

5 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by liveLongNprospa(m): 11:57am On Mar 06, 2023
Theflint1:
Even the tweets from GRV, there's not one tweet that I've seen from him that most of these Yoruba ethnic Nationalist hustlers wouldn't have agreed with exactly a year ago. Because election don come and dem wan show their Lord and Master BAT say dem dey work they're now misrepresenting the things he said and saying they want to use BAT winning to get Oduduwa Republic...clowns.

Lmaooo.. And it gave him alot of publicity.
His follower count jumped really fast and I noticed the engagements on his tweets increased alot unlike before.

The wife's own was completely own goal coz now people Bleep with the wife alot.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Theflint1(m): 12:00pm On Mar 06, 2023
larride:

If I ask you now if you've ever seen anybody say Lagos is a no man's land e go become another thing. Even on this thread, how many Igbo's here have said Lagos is a No Man's Land?
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 12:01pm On Mar 06, 2023
liveLongNprospa:

FG get their own roads but the state aligns with FG as per apc apc. And its not difficult getting fashola to fast track it.

Stop renovating ur speech abeg. U don already confirm say na fake news yet u no wan rest.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ibime(m): 12:02pm On Mar 06, 2023
Itsrm:

The day Ibime comes back, he may no longer know the route to his house grin

Wike don try for PHC. Most people who come into town are really amazed especially when they are coming from places like Aba grin

Not impressed relative to the budget size and the debt he has foistered on Rivers. Governance is to be judged by the funds deployed, not what the eyes can see. It is no coincidence that Wike is the richest Governor in Nigeria. Rivers domestic debt is about N250bln and about N150bln external debt Vs almost nothing when he took over

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by larride(m): 12:04pm On Mar 06, 2023
liveLongNprospa:

One of the things slowing that project is also funding.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by liveLongNprospa(m): 12:04pm On Mar 06, 2023
seankafor:
see what APC lapdogs and fraudsters did embarassed

When the thing started with GRV you go just know say na proper smear campaign and people first of waited to watch the influencers driving it.

Omo from the next day defence started oo and even one of the influencers changed opinion coz he said he received a call from GRV to explain things.
Pamilerin was accused of being the figurehead but I don't think that's true even though everyone knows he didn't support Obi but he was quiet about it.

Next thing was people going to unearth GRV's family history with GRV's help and baba became even more respected. The conversation now became that Sanwo-Olu and Tinubu are even less of Lagosians than GRV and they were allowed to govern Lagos.

That one passed and next thing the uptime mistake happened which is facing GRV's wife.. That one just make even the feminist kukuma chook head for the matter na them sef go dig into tinubu daughter and I'm sure they will dig into her friends and her lgbtq circle and basically let them know who her father is.

Lol twitter sha
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by nihilistjnr: 12:05pm On Mar 06, 2023
liveLongNprospa:

This is disingenuous and I have absolutely no problem apologising if something I post turns out to be false.
I dislike posting misinformation and I ensure that I check.

Few times I miss it and I'm good with taking responsibility for that.

I've made countless posts on this forum and I wonder how you'd come up with that statement when I've been correct numerous times or are we only allowed to highlight the times we are wrong? 😁

No I agree that you have taken responsibility when it's discovered, but it just seemed like it's been a few too many recently and I was wondering if you no dey check some of these points first.

I'm not trying to only highlight when you're wrong, and I did not mean any offence., so I apologise if the statement was perceived as disingenuous, that was not my intention .

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by liveLongNprospa(m): 12:06pm On Mar 06, 2023
OkpaNsukkaisBae:

Stop renovating ur speech abeg. U don already confirm say na fake news yet u no wan rest.
Oga if what I had said was the truth then I stand by calling it wickedness.

Abi you suddenly want to claim you have not seen governors start doing last minute work just because they know elections are coming and their chances are low
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by larride(m): 12:07pm On Mar 06, 2023
Theflint1:
It's the same way GRV, an ethnic Lagosian said Aregbe, BAT and others should fork off his land and go do the nonsense they're doing to Lagos in their respective states and guess who called him a tribalist for that...Larride cheesy

Lagos is a Yoruba land and will remain a Yoruba land. Moreover Aregbe became Governor in Osun while BAT mother is a bonafide Lagosian, say another one.

When will GRV talk about Ben Akabueze and the others non Yoruba in Lagos?

And finally show me where I called GRV a tribalist, if you don't, thunder will fire your balls tonight and fry them.

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by seankafor(m): 12:08pm On Mar 06, 2023
liveLongNprospa:

When the thing started with GRV you go just know say na proper smear campaign and people first of waited to watch the influencers driving it.

Omo from the next day defence started oo and even one of the influencers changed opinion coz he said he received a call from GRV to explain things.
Pamilerin was accused of being the figurehead but I don't think that's true even though everyone knows he didn't support Obi but he was quiet about it.

Next thing was people going to unearth GRV's family history with GRV's help and baba became even more respected. The conversation now became that Sanwo-Olu and Tinubu are even less of Lagosians than GRV and they were allowed to govern Lagos.

That one passed and next thing the uptime mistake happened which is facing GRV's wife.. That one just make even the feminist kukuma chook head for the matter na them sef go dig into tinubu daughter and I'm sure they will dig into her friends and her lgbtq circle and basically let them know who her father is.

Lol twitter sha
before now, no one knew tinubu had daughter not to talk of having lgbscthskdbd daughter grin
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by liveLongNprospa(m): 12:08pm On Mar 06, 2023
nihilistjnr:

No I agree that you have taken responsibility when it's discovered, but it just seemed like it's been a few too many recently and I was wondering if you no dey check some of these points first.

I'm not trying to only highlight when you're wrong, and I did not mean any offence., so I apologise if the statement was perceived as disingenuous, that was not my intention .

OH well.. For me, I've taken it as a bad spell for me.
Yesterday was a wake up call to be extra careful coz I hate being called a liar when the thing nor dey pay me money. Will just be careful going forward.

👊
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by nihilistjnr: 12:08pm On Mar 06, 2023
liveLongNprospa:

Whether fake or not, the polity is being heated up badly in Lagos.
I work around igbo dominated areas so I'll try to feel the mood but the whole governorship election is shaping up to look like its war.

My question is what happens when people refuse to back down on that day from thugs?

For me, I believe that GRV is at least partly responsible for this (in this cycle) due to his previous social media & campaign output.

I know you will not agree.

I'd be really interested in what you find, wrt the bolded.

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by iamoyindamola(m): 12:09pm On Mar 06, 2023
larride:

Like one club way leak 7 goals

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by liveLongNprospa(m): 12:09pm On Mar 06, 2023
larride:

One of the things slowing that project is also funding.

But that stretch of bridge is small na.. E pass 200 meters?
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by larride(m): 12:09pm On Mar 06, 2023
nihilistjnr:

I sent you mail since last week ooo. Make I hear your opinion abeg.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by larride(m): 12:10pm On Mar 06, 2023
liveLongNprospa:

But that stretch of bridge is small na.. E pass 200 meters?

It's not just the on the bridge, work is ongoing under it also.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by larride(m): 12:10pm On Mar 06, 2023
iamoyindamola:

Like one club way leak 7 goals

Avoid me ooo grin
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by liveLongNprospa(m): 12:14pm On Mar 06, 2023
nihilistjnr:

For me, I believe that GRV is at least partly responsible for this (in this cycle) due to his previous social media & campaign output.

GRV isn't responsible in the sense that his posts have never been about him being tribalistic.
What is responsible is the type of politics plus the narratives about tribe in Lagos politics these days.

When he said those things, it wasn't a problem infact people never had any issues with it and if you listen to him talk about it briefly, he basically stands for everyone.
He talked about his support for amotekun, when he talked about Biafra, they had alot of sympathisers even myself was sympathetic to their claim. Buhari handled it badly and now it seems history is looking black and white.

I know in politics because of our biases we jettison context to score points over opponents so it's easy to hold him to those posts.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 12:14pm On Mar 06, 2023
liveLongNprospa:
Oga if what I had said was the truth then I stand by calling it wickedness.

If my father did not impregnate my mother dem 4 no born me.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by larride(m): 12:15pm On Mar 06, 2023
nihilistjnr:

Abi. Like I said that night, everything they are using as talking point against him, he presented it to them.

A Yoruba man, using Chinedu as its first name on his campaign poster for a senate seat in a Yoruba land, then when you want to contest for Governor, you remove the Chinedu away and put Gbadebo. When you now put it side by side with some of his post on Twitter and Facebook, you can see the own goal.

Then you go ahead and call a Yoruba man an Afonja when you clearly know how Yorubas react to being called an Afonja.

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by liveLongNprospa(m): 12:16pm On Mar 06, 2023
seankafor:
before now, no one knew tinubu had daughter not to talk of having lgbscthskdbd daughter grin
Exactly.. Now pikin wey suppose dey chop her papa money quietly people Don face am.
The story is that she's calling her parents political refugee while living in a 2m dollars house.
. So people want to point out that hypocrisy to her friends and associates.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1873) (1874) (1875) (1876) (1877) (1878) (1879) ... (4925) (Reply)

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion

Viewing this topic: DammyOlu123(m), yewit37486 and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.