Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,848 members, 7,872,838 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 11:35 PM

EPL Chatroom - All Discussions - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (1886) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions (1600208 Views)

EPL 2023/2024: Who Would You Say Is The Flop Of The Season? / EPL: Weekend's Results, Updated Premier League Table And Top Scorers / EPL: Five Things We Learnt From The English Premier League This Weekend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1883) (1884) (1885) (1886) (1887) (1888) (1889) ... (4890) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by TrebleChamp(m): 8:28am On Mar 07, 2023
BlueRayDick:

Wole Olanipekun too has lost cases before. Nothing is cast in stone here. The Illuminati guy leading Peter Obi's leagl team sef don lose case before

One known fact here tho is that; no Supreme court judgement has sacked an already sworn-in president in the history of Nigeria
Olanipekun has a way of inducing Judges to get favourable judgement, our Judges are super corrupt anyway so no hope. Na miracle we dey pray for bayi.....
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by TrebleChamp(m): 8:30am On Mar 07, 2023
afrodoc2:

Victory for who?

PDP who came 2nd or LP who came 3rd?

Or victory for all the candidates i.e cancellation of the elections completely and organising new ones?
LP na, Uzodinma came 4th and Supreme Court took him to first. Miracle dey happen for Supreme Court, see Ahmed Lawal own too...
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by iamoyindamola(m): 8:31am On Mar 07, 2023
BlueRayDick:

If I were Falz & Macaroni, I won't honour his invite as well.
Why?
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by TrebleChamp(m): 8:31am On Mar 07, 2023
OasisX:

grin

The list is loaded. Una no go see 3rd sef for the judgement.
Don't hold your breath ooh, miracle dey happen for Supreme Court 🙂
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 8:32am On Mar 07, 2023
grin

Eyes don dey open...... EL O EL.

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 8:33am On Mar 07, 2023
TrebleChamp:
Don't hold your breath ooh, miracle dey happen for Supreme Court 🙂

grin

Mi o ni sọ ń kánkán.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 8:34am On Mar 07, 2023
grin

......... Day don dey break small small.

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by afrodoc2: 8:36am On Mar 07, 2023
TrebleChamp:
LP na, Uzodinma came 4th and Supreme Court took him to first. Miracle dey happen for Supreme Court, see Ahmed Lawal own too...

I didn’t say miracle doesn’t happen at the Supreme Court. As long as you know it is a miracle sha.
I just wanted to find out who you were hoping for victory for, and you have given me your answer.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 8:38am On Mar 07, 2023
grin

TrebleChamp..... need I remind you they will do it free of charge coz they believe the Election is free and fair?

Guess what? Muiz Banire is also on the list. Surprised?! LOL!

Una go end of 4th las las.

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Donjazet2: 8:40am On Mar 07, 2023
OasisX:

grin

They joke a lot these days. Simply enjoying their takes as comedy relieves.

Of course, you would support criminality.

The rat would be like;

grin grin grin

7 killed as thugs viciously attack voters

LP agents murdered at their homes in Lagos. grin grin

🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

Continue doing you bro.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 8:41am On Mar 07, 2023
TrebleChamp:
Olanipekun has a way of inducing Judges to get favourable judgement, our Judges are super corrupt anyway so no hope. Na miracle we dey pray for bayi.....

The Same Olanipekun lost out at the supreme court in the the Bayelsa election case. Like I said, nothing is cast in stone here.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Donjazet2: 8:41am On Mar 07, 2023
OasisX:
grin

TrebleChamp..... need I remind you they will do it free of charge coz they believe the Election is free and fair?

Oasis do you believe that the election was free and fair?
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by TrebleChamp(m): 8:45am On Mar 07, 2023
OasisX:
grin

Wole Olanipekun will represent a client for free? I find it hard to believe this news. Even the bolded who is APC National Legal Adviser will not do this work for free...
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 8:46am On Mar 07, 2023
Donjazet2:

Of course, you would support criminality.

The rat would be like;

grin grin grin

7 killed as thugs viciously attack voters

LP agents murdered at their homes in Lagos. grin grin

🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

Continue doing you bro.

grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by TrebleChamp(m): 8:47am On Mar 07, 2023
afrodoc2:

I didn’t say miracle doesn’t happen at the Supreme Court. As long as you know it is a miracle sha.
I just wanted to find out who you were hoping for victory for, and you have given me your answer.
By Labour Party i am referring to Peter Obi, am not a Labour Party member ooh.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 8:47am On Mar 07, 2023
Donjazet2:

Oasis do you believe that the election was free and fair?

grin

..... write down your evidences bro, perhaps I may respond after reading it.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 8:48am On Mar 07, 2023
iamoyindamola:
Why?

Why would I want to meet with someone with duplicitous character like Sanwoolu ? Macaroni has every right to ignore him for what his(Sanwoolu's dogs a.k.a Lagos state command of the Nigerian Police) did to him as per the June 12 protest. Falz and the rest of the youth have a right to refuse to listen to him after how thugs came down from LASG owned buses to disrupt peaceful protest, and the government never did anything to protect them. The government initially denied any death was reocrded on october 20 2020, then later confirmed 2 people died and so and so it goes on.

It's normal for them to avoid meeting with a character like that.

8 Likes 5 Shares

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Donjazet2: 8:49am On Mar 07, 2023
I didn't listen to the audio clip which laride was lamenting about till this morning.

But when I did, I was furious that even laride will decide to partake in meaningless propaganda.

That audio clip from the space was clearly talking about agberos in Lagos, in fact mc Oluomo was name checked.

So why would they give that audio clip an ethnic coloration??
The person was shouting we must take over (obidients) in this case? And is that not your usual political talk?

Have we not severally spoken about Lagos being taken away from the firm grasp of cronyistic godfatherism? One where one man has completely dominated the political space of the richest state in the country.

Putting his family members at the juciest positions, enabling corruption at every level and heavily gentrifying the state between the economic classes?

So why on earth was that given an ethnic coloration??
I keep saying it, the APC has become an existential crises to the unity of this country.

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by TrebleChamp(m): 8:51am On Mar 07, 2023
BlueRayDick:

The Same Olanipekun lost out at the supreme court in the the Bayelsa election case. Like I said, nothing is cast in stone here.
Are you trying to give me hope? I am liking this your take ooh....
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Donjazet2: 8:51am On Mar 07, 2023
OasisX:

grin

Oasis, I asked you a question, I didn't make a statement, I am asking you directly;

Do you believe that the elections held on the 25th were free and fair?
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by monerozi5590: 8:55am On Mar 07, 2023
Dele Alake made me watch Obi's Press Conference.

Dele said Obi is a Lying Machine grin grin. Obi can lie sha.

Obi in his words said ""In this society we have where someone suddenly became a SAN without going through Law School "'" Who is the person? Obi should tell us oh.

Obi was busy calling out statistics and said the reason why there were low turnout of voters was because people were busy manipulating results. grin grin grin. Another lie. There were many reasons for that sir.

Obi said a school offered him professorship but he rejected it. Looks like lie to me. No Nigeria University will award a professor to a degree holder. Obi only had some entrepreneurship education he doesn't have any master's. FUTO that was dragged left, right and centre for awarding Pantami a professorship. This is someone that has a PhD and has also lectured before oh.

Obi was crying that a girl doesn't have 75k or thereabouts to afford Oven. Obi go carry everything play politics. Na waoh.

This man Obi is truly a Lying Machine. grin grin grin.

10 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 8:56am On Mar 07, 2023
grin grin grin
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Donjazet2: 8:57am On Mar 07, 2023
BlueRayDick:

Why would I want to meet with someone with duplicitous character like Sanwoolu ? Macaroni has every right to ignore him for what his(Sanwoolu's dogs a.k.a Lagos state command of the Nigerian Police) did to him as per the June 12 protest. Falz and the rest of the youth have a right to refuse to kistren to him after how thugs came down from LASG owned buses to disrupt peaceful protest, and the government never did anything to protect them. The government initially denied any death was reocrded on october 20 2020, then later confirmed 2 people died and so and so it goes on.

You seem well grounded in Lagos politics. How come?

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by afrodoc2: 8:57am On Mar 07, 2023
TrebleChamp:
By Labour Party i am referring to Peter Obi, am not a Labour Party member ooh.

Yeah I get you.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 8:57am On Mar 07, 2023
cool

Kwarans on this board, re-elect AA.

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by GloriousGbola: 9:01am On Mar 07, 2023
OasisX:

grin

E be like say you have not been following the news

You are supposed to post an excel spreadsheet where Don j will collate and sum up the entire PU results.

If nothing else, obidients will now learn how to use excel. Without lifting a finger Tinubu is already working to make them ready for the workforce.

4 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by afrodoc2: 9:02am On Mar 07, 2023
Lying machine not Lieing machine.

Abeg I wouldn’t have complained but you repeated it so much.

All protocol duly observed sir.

8 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by GloriousGbola: 9:03am On Mar 07, 2023
OasisX:
cool

Kwarans on this board, re-elect AA.

They have the same issue in kwara.a thoroughly fractured opposition. At least 4 parties in the running. And none of the aspirants is going to collapse nada
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Donjazet2: 9:05am On Mar 07, 2023
APC has become an existential crises to the unity of this country.

The stratospherical level of divisive propaganda sown in the hearts and mind of people of Lagos is one not seen since Hitler's Nazi Germany.

The sheer level of hate directed to a group of people so as to give them a common enemy and see you as the answer is one that portends serious danger based on the legacy effects it would have.

I am calling on all my Yoruba brethren on this thread. The learned and educated amongst us to join hands in speaking against this.

To join hands in condemning all what we're hearing..
This is now beyond rhetorics, this is transforming to actions. Please speak out against the hateful rhetorics and malignancy against the igbo people in Lagos.

Oasis, raumdeuter, nihilist, afrodoc, gloriousgbola.

Please join me in condemning these hateful narratives by evil propagandists in Lagos.

3 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 9:05am On Mar 07, 2023
GloriousGbola:

E be like say you have not been following the news

You are supposed to post an excel spreadsheet where Don j will collate and sum up the entire PU results.

If nothing else, obidients will now learn how to use excel. Without lifting a finger Tinubu is already working to make them ready for the workforce.

grin

...... LMFAO! Well, I really like as they are building Aso Rock in the Air for Peter Obi. GRV did a great job with the plan.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by iamoyindamola(m): 9:06am On Mar 07, 2023
BlueRayDick:

Why would I want to meet with someone with duplicitous character like Sanwoolu ? Macaroni has every right to ignore him for what his(Sanwoolu's dogs a.k.a Lagos state command of the Nigerian Police) did to him as per the June 12 protest. Falz and the rest of the youth have a right to refuse to kistren to him after how thugs came down from LASG owned buses to disrupt peaceful protest, and the government never did anything to protect them. The government initially denied any death was reocrded on october 20 2020, then later confirmed 2 people died and so and so it goes on.

Yes i remember very well and also the aftermath where tinubu ran away and sanwoolu and hamzat mothers were heavily guided by armed men
I also remember at chelsea thread someone said he doesn't have control of the army even though the army was pointing fingers at him
I think it's a case of you having to take responsibility as the governor even though you didn't authorize the hit
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 9:08am On Mar 07, 2023
GloriousGbola:

They have the same issue in kwara.a thoroughly fractured opposition. At least 4 parties in the running. And none of the aspirants is going to collapse nada

AA will win. Those that decamp to contest in other parties lulẹ̀d. Kwarans are still loving AA at the moment.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1883) (1884) (1885) (1886) (1887) (1888) (1889) ... (4890) (Reply)

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion

Viewing this topic: Joseph901, Trevor012(m), Bombblacks, DammyOlu123(m), islamics(m), Ibime(m)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.