Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,749 members, 7,875,872 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 12:14 AM

EPL Chatroom - All Discussions - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (1889) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions (1609093 Views)

EPL 2023/2024: Who Would You Say Is The Flop Of The Season? / EPL: Weekend's Results, Updated Premier League Table And Top Scorers / EPL: Five Things We Learnt From The English Premier League This Weekend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1886) (1887) (1888) (1889) (1890) (1891) (1892) ... (4925) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Nostradamus1: 1:27pm On Mar 07, 2023
A001:

What do you mean? Are there any former colonized countries or nations in Africa that are sovereign?
your last question is debatable. However, if you are following in the drama currently happening, you will understand better
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Theflint1(m): 1:27pm On Mar 07, 2023
GloriousGbola:

Like I said before, if nothing else obidients have all learnt basic excel. A silver lining. Our master spin Doctor Saint obi can proudly and honestly claim to have contributed to the training of Nigerian youth in ms office grin

Small steps

Anyway this na rivers a state everyone agrees was rigged, just that for the first time in history, it was rigged for a hated and reviled opposition party
Yes, because you have to be a complete retard to have supported Peter Obi and once you declare for BAT or support him you automatically have genius IQ level.

8 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Itsrm(m): 1:28pm On Mar 07, 2023
Theflint1:
Dem don dey compile the level grin

It's crazy that the INEC Chairman was announcing results despite clear irregularities being reported, his job as an INEC chairman is to ensure the fidelity or result collation as much as possible and not read out results of arithmetic, otherwise a 10 year old would do his job just as well.

These are results gotten from the INEC server and this was done with the result sheets that were modified, wonder what we'd get when we discount those modified result sheets.

If this is true, then the "real result" came out exactly as I predicted.

PDP was expected to have less than 20%, they had 17% . APC was expected to do 25-30%, they had 28%.

LP took the greater part of the rest

For the governorship, SIM will win with over 60% of votes
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by A001: 1:31pm On Mar 07, 2023
Nostradamus1:
your last question is debatable. However, if you are following in the drama currently happening, you will understand better
I don't see any country in Africa that was previously under colonial rule that's really sovereign. Maybe in the future, but not now.

What's the drama about?
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Nostradamus1: 1:32pm On Mar 07, 2023
Theflint1:
Dem don dey compile the level grin

It's crazy that the INEC Chairman was announcing results despite clear irregularities being reported, his job as an INEC chairman is to ensure the fidelity or result collation as much as possible and not read out results of arithmetic, otherwise a 10 year old would do his job just as well.

These are results gotten from the INEC server and this was done with the result sheets that were modified, wonder what we'd get when we discount those modified result sheets.
Ignoring other responsibilities of his office, the bolded is simply his job as far as Result collation is concerned. It is the duty of your party agents to call out irregularities at the lower level. I can send you a copy of the electoral Act 20222 and the Constitution to help you further understand .

It is really "funny" that people don't know what is the rule or the duties of an office.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by DissTroy(m): 1:33pm On Mar 07, 2023
January 10, 2023. Less than 2 months ago.

Since INEC declared what it did on Wednesday, our guy's stance has changed. Obi is suddenly a liar, a crook, and everything wrong with the Nigerian polity.

Take any of these fairweather political analysts seriously at your own peril.

monerozi5590:

My prayers is for Obi to win. I have never said Obi will win. I said Tinubu will not Win. TINUBU WILL NOT WIN.

7 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Theflint1(m): 1:33pm On Mar 07, 2023
Nostradamus1:

Ignoring other responsibilities of his office, the bolded is simply his job as far as Result collation is concerned. It is the duty of your party agents to call out irregularities at the lower level. I can send you a copy of the electoral Act 20222 and the Constitution to help you further understand .

It is really "funny" that people don't know what is the rule or the duties of an office.
cheesy
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Nostradamus1: 1:34pm On Mar 07, 2023
A001:

I don't see any country in Africa that was previously under colonial rule that's really sovereign. Maybe in the future, but not now.

What's the drama about?
Nigeria, Egypt, Ghana and others are clearly Sovereign.

I will modify this page with a link to a video
A YouTube link to an argument.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CG8DRuzjXtQ

In the last 1 year, there has been over 10 state visit to African countries. Protests has been prevalent during majority of this visits recently in DR Congo
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 1:35pm On Mar 07, 2023
iamoyindamola:
Old notes are gradually back in circulation
Does anyone by chance have emefiele number I want to be sending him daily prayer

Whenever you get him to pick, send prayers on my behalf too and from those bankers who he put their lives at risk and those people who does in riots and those families who went hungry despite having money

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by GloriousGbola: 1:36pm On Mar 07, 2023
Theflint1:
Yes, because you have to be a complete retard to have supported Peter Obi and once you declare for BAT or support him you automatically have genius IQ level.

Someone cannot troll you again. Stop being salty jare. Leave saltiness for donj and tinkerbell.

Different people supported obi for different reasons,but that's a story that will unravel by itself.

Anyways @blueraydick, as a bona-fide genius Iq level banking guy, this is an excellent opportunity for you to cash in by teaching obidient chicks how to accurately calculate in spreadsheets.

A friendly tip from the inglorious BATsterds. wink

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Nostradamus1: 1:36pm On Mar 07, 2023
Theflint1:
cheesy
You can read everything right? We are talking about result collation here. You mentioned that he should cross-check scores. I simply pointed out that excluding day-to-day decision making, his duty in result collation(Your bone of contention) is nominal and laughable.

Below is your post. Did you see where you expected him to be checking irregularities counter signed by LP agents?
You can't change the context easily

Have a great day

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 1:38pm On Mar 07, 2023
BlueRayDick:

Wole Olanipekun too has lost cases before. Nothing is cast in stone here. The Illuminati guy leading Peter Obi's leagl team sef don lose case before

One known fact here tho is that; no Supreme court judgement has sacked an already sworn-in president in the history of Nigeria

I doubt it has even happened in the history of America
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Theflint1(m): 1:40pm On Mar 07, 2023
Nostradamus1:
You can read everything right? We are talking about result collation here. You mentioned that he should cross-check scores. I simply pointed out that excluding day-to-day decision making, his duty in result collation(Your bone of contention) is nominal and laughable.

Below is your post. Did you see where you expected him to be checking irregularities counter signed by LP agents?
You can't change the context easily

Have a great day
I never said this though, but fire on cheesy
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by A001: 1:44pm On Mar 07, 2023
Nostradamus1:
Nigeria, Egypt, Ghana and others are clearly Sovereign.

I will modify this page with a link to a video
Sovereign indeed, that's why they're still speaking the language of their colonial masters and worshipping the God imposed on them by their colonial masters.

I don't think you understand what's meant by sovereignty. Your leaders run to their colonial masters now and then for aid and you're talking about sovereignty.

Lols.

Egypt is sovereign indeed as if it's the Arabs and the Greeks that are indigenous to the country. Anyway, Egypt doesn't have its own history, its own indigenous people, and its own God; anything the tool of the colonial masters called the Bible says is final.

A book that was written about 2000 years ago by stealing the contents and concepts of older religions, yet Egypt has been existing for thousands of years before the authors of the Bible were born or before the Greeks and Arabs that invaded and colonized the country were born.

Lols, I can see you don't know the history of any of these countries you're talking about, including Nigeria.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 1:48pm On Mar 07, 2023
monerozi5590:
Dele Alake made me watch Obi's Press Conference.

Dele said Obi is a Lying Machine grin grin. Obi can lie sha.

Obi in his words said ""In this society we have where someone suddenly became a SAN without going through Law School "'" Who is the person? Obi should tell us oh.

Obi was busy calling out statistics and said the reason why there were low turnout of voters was because people were busy manipulating results. grin grin grin. Another lie. There were many reasons for that sir.

Obi said a school offered him professorship but he rejected it. Looks like lie to me. No Nigeria University will award a professor to a degree holder. Obi only had some entrepreneurship education he doesn't have any master's. FUTO that was dragged left, right and centre for awarding Pantami a professorship. This is someone that has a PhD and has also lectured before oh.

Obi was crying that a girl doesn't have 75k or thereabouts to afford Oven. Obi go carry everything play politics. Na waoh.

This man Obi is truly a Lying Machine. grin grin grin.

Obi is a fraud. I've known him for many years

When you see grown men screeching like a pre teenage girl they are either liars and frauds

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 1:52pm On Mar 07, 2023
OasisX:
Who gave order? Listen to una demi-god.

https://twitter.com/GreaterLagosNG/status/1633015232556589058?t=RlDL6-2mlw9hHtQctfHWqg&s=19

They will believe Obi as a governor has no authority to control police or army

But in Lagos Tinubu or Sanwo-Olu have the right

People wey no normal

3 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Nostradamus1: 1:53pm On Mar 07, 2023
Theflint1:
I never said this though, but fire on cheesy
Technically, you didn't say it .
That is why I am very surprised. What were you expecting our "indefatigable" Chairman to do in the face of "clear irregularities "?

Cancel the election?

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 1:56pm On Mar 07, 2023
OasisX:
grin grin

New vision don land..... LMFAO!

We don't take mental health serious in Nigeria

Hallucinations are now see as visions

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 1:58pm On Mar 07, 2023
BlueRayDick:

Some of u just like lying to yourselves . There were recorded cases of Violence in Orile, Mushin, Ikotun, etc and other parts of Lagos but the protest in Lekki were recorded to be very peaceful. The protesters sweep the floor every blessed day after feeding themselves on the protest ground and even give motivational talks everyday.

Why did the army go to Lekki to shoot at unarmed protesters when u have thugs rampaging in Orile, Mushin, Agege, Ikotun,etc?

Don't forget the first time thugs attacked protesters in Alausa Ikeja, the thugs were captured coming down from LASG owned buses.

By the way, the thug below who was one of those whom attacked protesters in Alausa was linked to Obasa the Lagos state speaker. Has Lagos state police command arrested him till date ?

Was there a curfew announced in Lagos state at that time or not?

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 2:02pm On Mar 07, 2023
BlueRayDick:

U just keep making shiit out of ur head. The timeline of events on that fateful day is on the chelsea official thread; all these revisionism makes absolute no sense to some of us who remember vividly how everything played out that day.

Sanwoolu declared curfew around noon that day and expected somebody living in Sango Ota but working After Lagos Business School to get home before 4pm.....smh. Sanwoolu didn't handle the protest well and was complicit in how things eventually turned out that day. No amount of whitewashing will erase that fact. Some of our loved ones nearly got caught up in the mad rush that night, so we remember vividly well

So those at Lekki toll gate were commuters traveling from Lagos Business school to Sango Ota? Or those who chose to violate the curfew

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 2:06pm On Mar 07, 2023
seankafor:
human wants are insatiable..

Damn if you do, damned If you don't ..

Your favorite celebrities do photo ops when donating to both fans and less privilege..

But because it is obi.. agenda must agend

Sean if you vex here you fit do 75k giveaway for 10 of us here and nothing go shake you

But Obi want to form philanthropist over 75k wey Seankafor dey take eat lunch

If Sean dey do photo on top every 75k giveaway he dey do for boys you for own all the pictures on Instagram

Yesterday I see one babe dey fight you, if only she knows how we all respect you here. And the type of money wey dey your hand

Sean baba. Bless my account today abeg

10 Likes 5 Shares

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 2:07pm On Mar 07, 2023
Eazzii:
I thought he cried becaure he lost the election. This is serious.

Anyone whose voice sound like a squirrel, will find it easy to cry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Nostradamus1: 2:09pm On Mar 07, 2023
A001:

Sovereign indeed, that's why they're still speaking the language of their colonial masters and worshipping the God imposed on them by their colonial masters.

I don't think you understand what's meant by sovereignty. Your leaders run to their colonial masters now and then for aid and you're talking about sovereignty.

Lols.

Egypt is sovereign indeed as if it's the Arabs and the Greeks that are indigenous to the country. Anyway, Egypt doesn't have its history, its indigenous people, and its own God; anything the tool of the colonial masters called the Bible says is final.

A book that was written about 2000 years ago by stealing the contents and concepts of older religions, yet Egypt has been existing for thousands of years before the authors of the Bible were born or before the Greeks and Arabs that invaded and colonized the country was born.

Lols, I can see you don't know the history of any of these countries you're talking about, including Nigeria.
I dey avoid this kinda discussion but I will answer today.

1 - You don't know what sovereign and sovereignty mean so I decided to post a pic below for you. All the countries I mentioned are Sovereign entities. Except for the francophone countries, most African countries are sovereign.

2 --America doesn't have its history, indigenous people, or language at the forefront. Using your logic, America is not Sovereign. This is, however, wrong. Being Sovereign has nothing to do with any of those criteria you mentioned.

3- Loans don't affect Sovereignty. Russia borrowed from the West(banks through bonds) before the war. And still owe them today. Is Russia not sovereign?

I think you will make a more informed argument after seeing the definition of Sovereign .

3 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 2:10pm On Mar 07, 2023
seankafor:
Mehn this drug shiit is almost everywhere sad

What do people see in drugs to make them addicted undecided

https://you.be/sp0nZAGtXz0

Many na peer pressure and before you realize you are addicted
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by liveLongNprospa(m): 2:12pm On Mar 07, 2023
Lmaooo from 4 people in a room ooo

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by seankafor(m): 2:15pm On Mar 07, 2023
raumdeuter:

Sean if you vex here you fit do 75k giveaway for 10 of us here and nothing go shake you

But Obi want to form philanthropist over 75k wey Seankafor dey take eat lunch
na only my baby stxrlight I fit do 75k for grin
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by stxrlight(f): 2:16pm On Mar 07, 2023
Wonders will never end. 😂😂

An hypocrite who calls black white and white black, whose brain occasionally goes on holiday in an attempt to twist facts and has no reservation about parental draggings think others are too serious...
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by monerozi5590: 2:17pm On Mar 07, 2023
DissTroy:
January 10, 2023. Less than 2 months ago.

Since INEC declared what it did on Wednesday, our guy's stance has changed. Obi is suddenly a liar, a crook, and everything wrong with the Nigerian polity.

Take any of these fairweather political analysts seriously at your own peril.

I was blind then but thank God that raumdueter opened my eyes. My views changed completely after that Obi's Thread.

I am happy I took an advice from a SANE MIND and a very intelligent man. Thank God I am not Obi that took advice from a MAD MAN. grin grin grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by A001: 2:18pm On Mar 07, 2023
Nostradamus1:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CG8DRuzjXtQ
The video is interesting. Slaves dey demand respect from their masters. Lols

Maybe when you stop dressing like them, worshipping their God, celebrating and placing their culture above yours, speaking their language (even in occasions when the native language is more appropriate), and copying anything Western and seeing them as superior without trying to come up with unique solutions to the unique problems of Africa or even considering local solutions to the problems developed by fellow Africans, they'll respect you.

No one respects people that condemn and demonize their ancestors, culture, traditions, and language.

The Europeans and any rational person know all these formerly colonized countries, including Nigeria, are not sovereign in reality, and that's why the Congolese president in that video was berating the lack of respect from the West, including France.

Colonialism never ended; it just changed form.

You can't be shouting Jesus/Yahweh or Allah all about and be talking about sovereignty or respect as an African. You don't even have self-knowledge and self-respect.

Such people don't deserve to be respected because they don't know their history and have lost their identity.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by stxrlight(f): 2:20pm On Mar 07, 2023
monerozi5590:
I was blind then but thank God that raum dueter opened my eyes. My views changed completely after that Obi's Thread.

I am happy I took an advice from a SANE MIND and a very intelligent man. Thank God I am not Obi that took advice from a MAD MAN. grin grin grin

I guess we're truly seeing some of the reasons why some of y'all supported Obi now.

Fickle-minded and easily tossed about by the wind...

It's one thing to review your stance after seeing an incontrovertible evidence, but to totally capitulate to the side you've gone to? Name-calling and mud-slinging? Advice from a mad man?

Eish.

3 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by A001: 2:22pm On Mar 07, 2023
Nostradamus1:
I dey avoid this kinda discussion but I will answer today.

1 - You don't know what sovereign and sovereignty mean so I decided to post a pic below for you. All the countries I mentioned are Sovereign entities. Except for the francophone countries, most African countries are sovereign.

2 --America doesn't have its history, indigenous people, or language at the forefront. Using your logic, America is not Sovereign. This is, however, wrong. Being Sovereign has nothing to do with any of those criteria you mentioned.

3- Loans don't affect Sovereignty. Russia borrowed from the West(banks through bonds) before the war. And still owe them today. Is Russia not sovereign?

I think you will make a more informed argument after seeing the definition of Sovereign .
Your example about America shows you don't know what you're talking about. The natives of America aren't a sovereign people. Do you even know the historical background of the systemic racism in the US today?

I doubt you do. I don't want to engage you further on this subject because you don't know what you're talking about.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Amoto94(m): 2:22pm On Mar 07, 2023
Vacancy (Nigeria 🇳🇬)
Job Title: Product Manager
Salary: N350,000 - N450,000
Experience: Previous experience in Product Development or Management role

Qualified? Send your CV to info@highimpactcareers.co.uk

Deadline: 9 March 2023

(1) (2) (3) ... (1886) (1887) (1888) (1889) (1890) (1891) (1892) ... (4925) (Reply)

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion

Viewing this topic: Olowunl01 and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.