Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,771 members, 7,875,930 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 02:46 AM

EPL Chatroom - All Discussions - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (1890) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions (1609631 Views)

EPL 2023/2024: Who Would You Say Is The Flop Of The Season? / EPL: Weekend's Results, Updated Premier League Table And Top Scorers / EPL: Five Things We Learnt From The English Premier League This Weekend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1887) (1888) (1889) (1890) (1891) (1892) (1893) ... (4925) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by monerozi5590: 2:24pm On Mar 07, 2023
stxrlight:

I guess we're truly seeing some of the reasons why some of y'all supported Obi now.

Fickle-minded and easily tossed about by the wind...

It's one thing to review your stance after seeing an incontrovertible evidence, but to totally capitulate to the side you've gone to? Name-calling and mud-slinging? Advice from a mad man?

Eish.

You can't argue with fact. Man brought receipt to back up his claims.

5 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 2:24pm On Mar 07, 2023
seankafor:
na only my baby stxrlight I fit do 75k for grin

75k too small for your babe. Even regular boys eey you no know you dey send 50k to them steady

Any babe wey gree date you is in luck

Sean baba aka ji ego 1 of Sport section

One of the coded rich guys here

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by stxrlight(f): 2:26pm On Mar 07, 2023
monerozi5590:
You can't argue with fact. Man brought receipt to back up his claims.

Perhaps you should have done due diligence then before committing to a path and pitching your support with Obi.

Making a U-turn and swallowing your words now just makes you look...

Anyhow. Iwo lo mo.

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 2:26pm On Mar 07, 2023
grin

Elections never end, the party don dey díè slowly. LP has collapsed Structures with PDP in Oyo State and APC in some other States.

Massive defection loading in few months time.

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by obainojazz(m): 2:29pm On Mar 07, 2023
OasisX:
grin

Elections never end, the party don dey díè slowly. LP has collapsed Structures with PDP in Oyo States and some other States.

Are you supporting Tinubu or APC member in disguise?… undecided

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 2:31pm On Mar 07, 2023
obainojazz:
Are you supporting Tinubu or APC member in disguise?… undecided

..... both at this juncture. Those that voted LP didn't do so coz of candidates party presented, rather cos of Peter Obi.

4 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by GloriousGbola: 2:34pm On Mar 07, 2023
OasisX:
grin

Elections never end, the party don dey díè slowly. LP has collapsed Structures with PDP in Oyo State and APC in some other States.

Poor Beatrice.

Anyways how much loyalty can you expect a party with a fickle leader?

From APGA to PDP (that stole his original mandate) to LP (the vehicle party)

Unsurprising that they are all following suit to be vassals to the winning teams

It takes real grit to stand alone when all your brothers have fallen and everyone else has gathered behind the winning team cry cry cry

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by liveLongNprospa(m): 2:34pm On Mar 07, 2023
Obidients will vote who they want to vote for🤭

I. Dunno about the others but the rivers state LP has been dissolved and Obidients have been asked to disregard any information from LP rivers but vote the governorship candidate.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by monerozi5590: 2:36pm On Mar 07, 2023
stxrlight:

Perhaps you should have done due diligence then before committing to a path and pitching your support with Obi.

Making a U-turn and swallowing your words now just makes you look...

Anyhow. Iwo lo mo.

Had it been I didn't come to this thread, I wouldn't have known. Someone pointed me to the thread.

I opened the thread and I read it through. Don't you think that's part of Fact Finding?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Nobody: 2:38pm On Mar 07, 2023
This physicslosophy bros no dey lack argument. cry

4 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Nobody: 2:39pm On Mar 07, 2023
Itsrm:

This one has flown past me until you mentioned it.

I know a lot of guys and even ladies take it but not this level of addiction.

The government will not do anything until they become a menace to the society at large like in the case of kpofire.

Until kpofire got so bad that the air was seriously polluted and everybody's feet was turning black inside their own house, the government never did anything about it.

Crack is very addictive.

My advise to people here; if you see where cocaine or crack cocaine is being taken, please run as far away as you can. If you have friends that do it, be very wary of them too. To avoid getting carried to where you don't know
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Nobody: 2:41pm On Mar 07, 2023
afrodoc2:

Lol don’t try meth o. That’s what they call “ice” here. People on meth will sell both their property and even the community property.

This is a Ronaldo vs Messi debate. There isn’t much difference between them in terms of damage to the individual.

True sha. But cocaine/crack is more expensive so it wrecks more damage.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 2:44pm On Mar 07, 2023
liveLongNprospa:
Obidients will vote who they want to vote for🤭

I. Dunno about the others but the rivers state LP has been dissolved and Obidients have been asked to disregard any information from LP rivers but vote the governorship candidate.

undecided

.... are you supporting Peter Obi or LP Member in disguise?

3 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Segedinho(m): 2:46pm On Mar 07, 2023
monerozi5590:

Had it been I didn't come to this thread, I wouldn't have known. Someone pointed me to the thread.

I opened the thread and I read it through. Don't you think that's part of Fact Finding?
You took a stand from d onset and believed in what you stood for .....

BAT was called a druggie with no formal School mate associates,stolen identity, holding Lagos hostaged and many more vices with numerous proofs..

Atiku receipts followed

Obi was called upon with emotional discussed thru Nairaland with no concrete proof whatsoever.......

But hey...it is finished...just maybe he isn't Muslim/Northerner enough..

Oga....we see thru ur lens and I am just smiling at people engaging you.......if only u see how u sound behind ur emotion-laden stand.

I know human changes at a go but urs has to be studied.

Modified:Buhari has been charged with cluelessness in this same thread...wat was your take on hima very good leader.

Don't you see how ... 🙄🙄 ...your take/opinion are

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by obainojazz(m): 2:50pm On Mar 07, 2023
OasisX:

..... both at this juncture. Those that voted LP didn't do so coz of candidates party presented, rather cos of Peter Obi.
Or people are tired of PDP and APC plus y'all said if he will get impeached if he wins.... so they voted top to bottom.

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by monerozi5590: 2:52pm On Mar 07, 2023
Segedinho:

You took a stand from d onset and believed in what you stood for .....

BAT was called a druggie with no school associatea, holding Lagos hostaged and many more vices with numerous proofs.

Atiku receipts followed

Obi was called upon with emotional discussed thru Nairaland with no concrete proof whatsoever.......

But hey...it is finished...just maybe he isn't Muslim/Northerner enough..

Oga....we see thru ur lens and I am just smiling at people engaging you.......if only u see how u sound behind ur emotion-laden stand.

I know human changes at a go but urs has to be studied

I have never seen BAT doing drugs. If you have any evidences please share. I will be kind enough to read.

I don't like Atiku. I have never liked him.

BAT and Atiku. Who is a northerner between both?

6 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Segedinho(m): 2:54pm On Mar 07, 2023
monerozi5590:

I have never seen BAT doing drugs. If you have any evidences please share. I will be kind enough to read.

But you have seen Obi doing what he was probably accused of .... right

There is a reason I put Muslim along side d Northerner

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by monerozi5590: 2:56pm On Mar 07, 2023
Segedinho:

But you have seen Obi doing what he was probably accused of .... right

Have you read that Obi's Thread. Please do.

Do you have evidences of BAT doing drugs? If you have please share.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 2:58pm On Mar 07, 2023
obainojazz:
Or people are tired of PDP and APC plus y'all said if he will get impeached if he wins.... so they voted top to bottom.

grin

I do not want Tinubu gets impeached or NGF distabilizing his administration hence APC top to bottom.

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by GloriousGbola: 3:00pm On Mar 07, 2023
monerozi5590:

Please stop talking nonsense. Do you not know that bola Ahmed Tinubu is a convicted world class drug lord who built lagos with cocaine money? How else has he maintained a hold on lagos if not via the proceeds of the drug trade?

Beware the Tinubu Crime Family 😱😱

It is a miracle the DEA did not storm lagos in the 90s in a delta force style raid to end the reign of terror of west Africa's most dangerous and prolific drug lord. To this day hippopotami are running wild in lagos thanks to inverse batman's excesses

And we are now facing his legacy. Meth, crack and tramadol.

Dont say I haven't taught you something today s/

4 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Segedinho(m): 3:03pm On Mar 07, 2023
monerozi5590:

Have you read that Obi's Thread. Please do.

Do you have evidences of BAT doing drugs? If you have please share.
I think you have seen and witnessed the negative comments on Buhari on this thread too.

What is your take on Buharii??

There is no proof whatsoever in a thread or mere propaganda..

Bat forfeited some huge amount of money associated with narcotics......if u are still looking for proof at this stage ...I understand ur sentiment .

But basing ur 💯 Negative venom against someone cos it came from a baseless propaganda and also justifying Buhari's from same Nairaland...then it is finished indeed..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by monerozi5590: 3:04pm On Mar 07, 2023
GloriousGbola:

Please stop talking nonsense. Do you not know that bola Ahmed Tinubu is a convicted world class drug lord who built lagos with cocaine money? How else has he maintained a hold on lagos if not via the proceeds of the drug trade?

It is a miracle the DEA did not storm lagos in the 90s in a delta force style raid to end the reign of terror of west Africa's most dangerous and prolific drug lord. To this day hippopotami are running wild in lagos thanks to inverse batman's excesses

This shouldn't call for insults gaskiya. I didn't deny BAT doing drugs. I asked a question. If anyone has evidences or link of BAT doing drugs that person should share.

You would have provided me with links for me to read instead of insults.

How does asking questions equal insults. Point me to links or fact. You should know better sir.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Segedinho(m): 3:05pm On Mar 07, 2023
GloriousGbola:

glorious G.....I would appreciate your " view only " stands on this...

I think we have passed d campaign stage....

We are headed somewhere....
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by monerozi5590: 3:06pm On Mar 07, 2023
Segedinho:

I think you have seen and witnessed the negative comments on Buhari on this thread too.

What is your take on Buharii??

There is no proof whatsoever in a thread or mere propaganda..

Bat forfeited some huge amount of money associated with narcotics......if u are still looking for proof at this stage ...I understand ur sentiment .

But basing ur 💯 Negative venom against someone cos it came from a baseless propaganda and also justifying Buhari's from same Nairaland...then it is finished indeed..

I am not going in cycles today with you about Buhari. My stance is known already. Do have a lovely day.

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 3:07pm On Mar 07, 2023
monerozi5590:

This shouldn't call for insults gaskiya. I didn't deny BAT doing drugs. I asked a question. If anyone has evidences or link of BAT doing drugs that person should share.

How does asking questions equal insults. Point me to links or fact. You should know better sir.

grin

...... so you can't recognise Bukayo Saka or Granith Xaka?

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by GloriousGbola: 3:07pm On Mar 07, 2023
monerozi5590:

Erm... S/ is for sarcasm

I am just rehashing and collating numerous obidient talking points about the yellow stained teeth drug lord boogeyman

also sarcasm
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Nobody: 3:08pm On Mar 07, 2023
@afrodoc raumdeuter

Ice is very dangerous health wise. Cocaine is dangerous health wise too.. but the effects are felt more quickly when you do ice.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by monerozi5590: 3:08pm On Mar 07, 2023
GloriousGbola:

Erm... S/ is for sarcasm

I am just rehashing and collating numerous obidient talking points about the yellow stained teeth drug lord boogeyman

also sarcasm

grin grin grin. I missed it sir.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Nobody: 3:09pm On Mar 07, 2023
larride:

Very good.

Turned out to be fake rumour. I'm yet to lay my eyes on the old #500 and #1000 notes.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Segedinho(m): 3:09pm On Mar 07, 2023
monerozi5590:

I am not going in cycles today with you about Buhari. My stance is known already. Do have a lovely day.
You said you changed because a thread was created to disdain Obi.. I agree

Why then do u regard Buhari as a good leader despite d myraid of disdainful and venomous spits on him on this same thread??

Is it cos Buhari is a Northerner/Muslim??

Atleast what is good for Amaka should be good for Aisha.

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by monerozi5590: 3:10pm On Mar 07, 2023
OasisX:

grin

...... so you can't recognise Bukayo Saka or Granith Xaka?

grin grin grin. I missed it. My bad
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by GloriousGbola: 3:11pm On Mar 07, 2023
Segedinho:
glorious G.....I would appreciate your " view only " stands on this...

I think we have passed d campaign stage....

We are headed somewhere....

When you see an /s in a post, it means the post is sarcastic

I just decided to collate as many of the slurs of team obidient as I could. Real fetid fever dream stuff.

I am not sure we have passed the campaign stage unfortunately. It is clear many obidients are yet to come down from the kool-aid.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1887) (1888) (1889) (1890) (1891) (1892) (1893) ... (4925) (Reply)

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion

Viewing this topic: Shikena(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.