Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,213 members, 7,887,563 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 10:43 AM

EPL Chatroom - All Discussions - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (1893) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions (1650889 Views)

EPL 2023/2024: Who Would You Say Is The Flop Of The Season? / EPL: Weekend's Results, Updated Premier League Table And Top Scorers / EPL: Five Things We Learnt From The English Premier League This Weekend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1890) (1891) (1892) (1893) (1894) (1895) (1896) ... (4973) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Unlimited22: 5:25pm On Mar 07, 2023
nihilistjnr:

Before you start reading screenshots of Nihilist posted in 10 years time...
Them go still crop that part comot đŸ€Ł
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by iamoyindamola(m): 5:25pm On Mar 07, 2023
Eazzii:
Heroin?
E don condemn many Bini children life. cry
That thing they inject to vein
I use to think gbana is something they smoke or inhale
Like Yoruba will say oti fa gbana
BlueRayDick:

Heroine
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by GloriousGbola: 5:26pm On Mar 07, 2023
nihilistjnr:

I've seen things grin

I suspect you have an it support stint in your history . The videos and pics ogas and colleagues have on their office hard drives no be there ooo.and people who will go an back up their personal stuff on office server.

If hunter biden can save videos of himself on drugs, so can you

You will be seeing some colleagues in the office and inside you will be like you with the pimply aureolae
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 5:38pm On Mar 07, 2023
stxrlight:

Yeah, and I am assuming these people really committed minor offences, hence, they are getting their vehicles back, and without fine.

If that was possible all along, why did the Lagos State Government not do so?

I can’t speak for the government but my personal opinion is that Lagos state government uses those things to drive revenue . More like using one stone to kill 2 birds ; deter offenders from commuting the offence in the future and also make money for the government through fines & penalties paid
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 5:44pm On Mar 07, 2023
iamoyindamola:

That thing they inject to vein
I use to think gbana is something they smoke or inhale
Like Yoruba will say oti fa gbana

They don’t necessarily need to inject it. Some smoke it, some snuff it too .
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by stxrlight(f): 6:00pm On Mar 07, 2023
BlueRayDick:
I can’t speak for the government but my personal opinion is that Lagos state government uses those things to drive revenue. More like using one stone to kill 2 birds ; deter offenders from commuting the offence in the future and also make money for the government through fines & penalties paid

...and end up creating more problems for the society (not that it is an empathetic government anyway that cares for people's plights).

Because halting people's sources of livelihood and leaving them high and dry is not going to compound living and employment problems.

Coming at this time, it is nothing more than election theatrics to me.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by larride(m): 6:06pm On Mar 07, 2023
Perpetual complainers cheesy

Traffic offense everywhere in the world comes with fines and penalties ranging from minor to major offense.

Them want a sane lawless country.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 6:06pm On Mar 07, 2023
stxrlight:

...and end up creating more problems for the society (not that it is an empathetic government anyway that cares for people's plights).

Because halting people's sources of livelihood and leaving them high and dry is not going to compound living and employment problems.

Coming at this time, it is nothing more than election theatrics to me.

That’s obvious na. Na the way of politicians be that

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by GloriousGbola: 6:07pm On Mar 07, 2023
BlueRayDick:

I can’t speak for the government but my personal opinion is that Lagos state government uses those things to drive revenue . More like using one stone to kill 2 birds ; deter offenders from commuting the offence in the future and also make money for the government through fines & penalties paid

Lagos state may be the only state in Nigeria where people automatically wear seat belts. I was in kano last year and this dude with road safety marshal kit in his car told me casually, oh no need for seat belt.

Thanks to the cameras coming up, it may also be the only state where you hesitate before running a red light, even when there is no traffic (as it should be)

And it may also be one of the states where you take your road worthiness seriously. (wait until you are in an accident and your insurer stiffs you because your car was not road worthy.

Too many people are in a hurry to get to nowhere, and they wind up injuring others or damaging cars while doing so.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ibime(m): 6:07pm On Mar 07, 2023
nihilistjnr:

If you need an all nighter you go ritalin/concerta/adderall which are analogs of Meth.

You cannot actually work on coke, assuming you get the good shĂŻt. It's not for focusing. It's for boosting your ego. The energy you get from it is a nervous skittish narcissistic buzz that peaks in 15 minutes and is almost completely gone in 30, leaving you with nothing but an annoying nasal drip and a craving for more.

If you need something for work, in a straight shootout between coke and meth, pick meth.

To anybody reading this as an endorsement, I no send your mama message o.

You sound experienced grin

Thank God for black music in the late 90s and early 2000s that discouraged every drug apart from weed. Youngsters these days are encouraged to try everything

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ibime(m): 6:08pm On Mar 07, 2023
raumdeuter:

I thought Ritalin and Adderall are to make you calmer as I heard they give it to kids who have ADHD and cannot sit still to make them chill

Why do Meth users have that dirty look, If the high for coke only last 30mins then you need multiple to do an all nighter and thus you become an addict

BTW We have taken screenshot of this comments as your endorsement of EscoBAT Jagaban and we Obidient have this in our archives

Low dose of meth is good for alertness. Nazi soldiers fought the whole 2nd world war on meth

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by GloriousGbola: 6:11pm On Mar 07, 2023
larride:

Traffic offense everywhere in the world comes with fines and penalties ranging from minor to major offense.

Years ago a drunk driver hit my friends old man. The man was in hospital for over a month. And the doctor botched the operation on his leg so they had to break and reset it again.

I also remember one morning where I was headed for work and this towing vehicle driving one way hit me head on. Festac link bridge. 6am.i was driving a large suv. If I had been driving my other car, a corolla, who knows what would have happened.

But something something Livelihood.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by A001: 6:11pm On Mar 07, 2023
cool

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by GloriousGbola: 6:13pm On Mar 07, 2023
Ibime:

You sound experienced grin

Thank God for black music in the late 90s and early 2000s that discouraged every drug apart from weed. Youngsters these days are encouraged to try everything

Indo smoke
The chronic
I got five on it
Chocolate time
Something about mary
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by GloriousGbola: 6:14pm On Mar 07, 2023
Ibime:

Low dose of meth is good for alertness. Nazi soldiers fought the whole 2nd world war on meth

Heh. It is probably also responsible for the fuhrers amazing lapses of judgment
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by stxrlight(f): 6:19pm On Mar 07, 2023
larride:

This must be the d******t take I have yet seen on this thread. Who is saying traffic offenses shouldn't come with fines/penalties?

Okay. Traffic offenses comes with fines and penalties all over the world; pray tell, are those vehicles also later released FOR FREE under any conditions? What are the conditions?

As a versed global citizen that you are, may be you can enlighten me on why LASG is seemingly letting go of these people's offenses now.

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Amoto94(m): 6:24pm On Mar 07, 2023
Stay off drugs and any form of intoxicant, the harm outweighs the benefit.

3 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by afrodoc2: 6:26pm On Mar 07, 2023
GloriousGbola:

Heh. It is probably also responsible for the fuhrers amazing lapses of judgment

Hitler was addicted to everything. Cocaine, Meth, and especially Opiates. I think it was the opiates that phucked him up sha, especially towards the end of the war as his doctor "do good" Morrell was unable to supply him enough doses again due to short supply.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by A001: 6:31pm On Mar 07, 2023
Drug addicts and religious people both belong to some form of mental prison or mental slavery because truly, "religion is the opium of the people," as Karl Marx said.

Generally speaking, anything taken or consumed or believed in excessively can intoxicate and enslave one's will, including drugs, religion, science, arts, etc.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Itzlinda(f): 6:56pm On Mar 07, 2023
afrodoc2:
[/b]

100%

When i see a skinny person with bad skin and bad dentition, it is meth until proven otherwise.

They usually look much older than their real age and it is close to impossible to keep a job or maintain property while on ice. It is the brother of crack in that respect. Dry skin with plenty of sores, teeth that first look jagged and sharpened then burnt and then start falling off. Hollow cheeks and appearance looking like they used football age on their documents.

In one particular respect meth is worse. Its high can last 12 to16 hours while crack's high is usually less than an hour. So, someone on ice can be crazy for close to a full day (as i found out during certain Emergency Department shifts) while someone on crack will quickly come off his high and simmer down. This means the guy on ice has a longer period to go on rampage and cause damage compared to the crack guy. The other side of the coin is that the guy on crack will soon start looking for his next fix to get another high again because of its short duration high.

Is it true that adhd drugs like adderall and ritalin are just legalised meth?
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by GloriousGbola: 7:00pm On Mar 07, 2023
Itzlinda:

Same with a lot of painkillers. They are high in opiates. And let's not even talk about fenatyl.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BarTheKing: 7:01pm On Mar 07, 2023
stxrlight:

This must be the d******t take I have yet seen on this thread. Who is saying traffic offenses shouldn't come with fines/penalties?

Okay. Traffic offenses comes with fines and penalties all over the world; pray tell, are those vehicles also later released FOR FREE under any conditions? What are the conditions?

As a versed global citizen that you are, may be you can enlighten me on why LASG is seemingly letting go of these people's offenses now.
I pity those who take this moniker serious.

It belongs to Magnolia.

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by afrodoc2: 7:07pm On Mar 07, 2023
Itzlinda:

Partly true.

Adderall is a mixture of amphetamines (so you can call it a meth junior brother).

Ritalin is not an amphetamine but targets similar receptors and gives similar effect (so you can call it a meth cousin).
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by TrebleChamp(m): 7:11pm On Mar 07, 2023
monerozi5590:

This shouldn't call for insults gaskiya. I didn't deny BAT doing drugs. I asked a question. If anyone has evidences or link of BAT doing drugs that person should share.

You would have provided me with links for me to read instead of insults.

How does asking questions equal insults. Point me to links or fact. You should know better sir.
This one no even understand scarcasm 😁
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by seankafor(m): 7:15pm On Mar 07, 2023
BarTheKing:

It belongs to Magnolia.
shocked
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by GloriousGbola: 7:20pm On Mar 07, 2023
People really did not recognize tinkerbell?
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Nobody: 7:21pm On Mar 07, 2023
BarTheKing:

It belongs to Magnolia.
In other news, water is wet, toto dey draw, Tinubu is president.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Nobody: 7:23pm On Mar 07, 2023
GloriousGbola:
People really did not recognize tinkerbell?
Epa, you don pass all this things. angry
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by GloriousGbola: 7:25pm On Mar 07, 2023
Eazzii:
Epa, you don pass all this things. angry

When I see the name starlight I always remember Billy butchers pet name for the character - tinkerbell.

Speaking of the boys who saw this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mYZadKH4jdQ

And who remembers this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SgAEexDFhV8

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Joezinho: 7:31pm On Mar 07, 2023
seankafor:
my recent generator set and gas cylinder đŸ›ąïž

I bought it from one of my nigga that does ice..

That shiit is fĂșcked up I tell you..

Ice makes you stay up all night.. it also makes you don't wanna eat..

And it makes you all fired up in the other room too ..

But worst of it .. it makes you slim .. very slim..

Drugs are not my thing.. I prefer alcohol to it... Infact I love me some alco

I always tell my guys, “ Don’t fvcking do meth!!”.. If the devil did have a drug that was “his” it’s most definitely Meth. That’s the devil’s drug.

I had a friend back in school that got addicted to meth. Last time I saw him, was a week before graduation. I couldn’t recognize him. That shiit is brutal!!!
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by monerozi5590: 7:35pm On Mar 07, 2023
TrebleChamp:
This one no even understand scarcasm 😁

Cheap shot. I missed the joke in his post and he has cleared me already. This your quote is unnecessary.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by liveLongNprospa(m): 8:06pm On Mar 07, 2023
Sigh... No okada yet in my area.. Sanwo-Olu do something.

Larride is it true they've released impounded cars? What's the story behind it?

(1) (2) (3) ... (1890) (1891) (1892) (1893) (1894) (1895) (1896) ... (4973) (Reply)

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion

Viewing this topic: justfocus, liveLongNprospa(m), Olowunl01, GrammarNazi1(m), iamoyindamola(m), BlueRayDick and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.