Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,871 members, 7,872,888 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 02:18 AM

EPL Chatroom - All Discussions - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (1896) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions (1600479 Views)

EPL 2023/2024: Who Would You Say Is The Flop Of The Season? / EPL: Weekend's Results, Updated Premier League Table And Top Scorers / EPL: Five Things We Learnt From The English Premier League This Weekend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1893) (1894) (1895) (1896) (1897) (1898) (1899) ... (4890) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by afrodoc2: 12:36am On Mar 08, 2023
OasisX:
grin

Politics yà wéré gan-an. Dem don dig out Jandor O'Level....... LMFAO!

Are you sure? The guy did WASSCE at age 23 and was still packing pass and fail like this?
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 12:47am On Mar 08, 2023
afrodoc2:

Are you sure? The guy did WASSCE at age 23 and was still packing pass and fail like this?

grin

Na so me sef shock when I see am ó.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Donjazet2: 1:00am On Mar 08, 2023
I am truly very very concerned about what is happening in Lagos right now.

The very intense hatred targeted at one group has become extremely dangerous. The APC are creating radical yoruba nationalist that see themselves as special and the igbos as people to be very afraid of.

This is drawing parallels to what Jews experienced in Nazi Germany. The accusations of silent takeover. Of Germans not being awake to their responsibilities of cleansing the land.

Once again I am calling on all our learned and educated Yoruba brethren to lend their voices in the absolute condemnation of the targeted hateful rhetorics towards a particular tribe in Lagos.

Even confronting their biggest fears that an "igbo man" will rule Lagos. Looked indepthly, what is truly the big deal? Are we not happy when we hear of nigerians winning elective offices in countries around the world? Are we not happy when we hear an igbo person or a yoruba person has won a cosmopolitan area in London or newyork?

Take a state like newyork or California. California has had Arnold Schwarzenegger (a naturally polish or Russian) govern the biggest state in the united states.

Newyork has had Irish-born governors, Dutch-born governors, german-born governors.
I mean, look at the leader of Britain today, an indian\pakistani governor.

That is basically what a megalopolis is. A cosmopolitan melting pot. Lagos is the London (financial nerve centre and administrative hub) of Nigeria, Lagos is the newyork (corporate and financial headquarters) of Nigeria, Lagos is the California (entertainment and import\export hub) of Nigeria.

Lagos has always drawn the best of Nigeria to it since time immemorial. From the early 19th century. There was a time when living in Lagos was viewed as the pinnacle of success to every nigerian. If you were based in Lagos, you were a big man in your village. In the 60's down to the 90's.

So this ethnic jingoism, chauvinism and radical ethnocentrism is very unnecessary in Lagos.

As a matter of fact, 2 igbo men have been administrative governors\ leaders of Lagos and heaven did not fall. There were no acrimony. Pa jakande, one of the best governors of Lagos was a kogi or Kwara man.

So please once again, I am calling on all the learned and educated beloved yoruba guys on this platform to join me in lending their voices to the condemnation of what is happening in Lagos right now.

The heavily tribalistic vitriol being directed towards igbos in Lagos is already at it's peak and it is transforming the hearts and minds of innocent people towards their nigerian brothers. So please raumdeuter, nihilist, laride, oasis, blueraydick, afrodoc2, A001 and others I can't remember.

Please do what you can within your powers, reach out to your relatives, see that none have fallen victim to this heavy propaganda. No one is "taking over" anywhere. There is simply zero evidence of anyone planning or meeting anywhere with a view to "taking over". These are just propaganda devices used for the enshrinement of the present political status quo and machinery of one man. Tinubu is no different from chimaroke, Ibori, kalu family, lamido of jigawa, and other political godfathers of Nigeria in their various states or region. The difference was simply the might of the states coffers. Tinubu used the vast resources of Lagos state to expand his reach beyond his governed state.

So please and please, join me in lending your voices and influence against the treacherous purveyors of hate in our polity. Thanks.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Donjazet2: 1:10am On Mar 08, 2023
Again Lagos is Africa's largest cosmopolitan area. It's not foreign to see "outsiders" in governance spaces. Cosmopolitan cities are led by usually the best minds not minding where they're from.

4 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by GloriousGbola: 2:11am On Mar 08, 2023
afrodoc2:

The correct question is how many times has he taken it?

Jandor was born into the family of Alhaji Adeniran and Late Mrs Ruth Oluwafunmilayo Adeniran on 25 November 1977 in Mushin Area of Lagos State.[6] Jandor is a graduate of The Polytechnic Ibadan; Modul University, Vienna; the Howard University School of Business, Washington DC, USA; and Oxford University, Oxford, United Kingdom.[7]

Going by the guys wiki page, probably true. Deliberately sparse on education info. Them no need wicked the guy like this. But the game is the game.

Na grv go dey sweat now, depending on what skeletons are in his closet.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by larride(m): 2:18am On Mar 08, 2023
afrodoc2:

I've sent the mail.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 5:02am On Mar 08, 2023
@Donjazet2 Arnold Shwarzenegger is Austrian & not polish/Russian .

I think u should take ur campaign against tribalism to the streets of Twitter and maybe politics section of Nairaland . This particular thread used to be devoid of tribal narratives until u started bringing here screenshots from other nairaland threads, Twitter , etc and then began reading tribal narratives to people who don’t support ur candidate . Maybe u don’t know some of those ur posts radicalized some posters here and they just felt the need to defend their tribe/ethnicity .

You already know my stand in these matters. I supported Peter Obi solely on two reasons ; He threw an open challenge for his opponents to dig dirt on him as regards alleged corruption and they failed woefully despite having all the resources in the world to do so at their disposal . His track record of being a man who is so much invested in cutting the cost of governance to the barest minimum also did it for me.

If anybody has bad blood with Igbo people , perhaps it’s from their personal experience which I’m not part of. Me I no get issue with Igbo people .

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Itsrm(m): 6:10am On Mar 08, 2023
raumdeuter:

Why is he writing WAEC at 23yrs old

Maybe he did it when he ventured into politics
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by FBS: 6:13am On Mar 08, 2023
If anyone is interested

EC2 Mac instances with Jamf

https://www.linkedin.com/video/live/urn:li:ugcPost:7038991954705096704/
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by iamoyindamola(m): 6:17am On Mar 08, 2023
BlueRayDick:
@Don.jazet2 Arnold Shwarzenegger is Austrian & not polish/Russian .

I think u should take ur campaign against tribalism to the streets of Twitter and maybe politics section of Nairaland . This particular thread used to be devoid of tribal narratives until u started bringing here screenshots from other nairaland threads, Twitter , etc and then began reading tribal narratives to people who don’t support ur candidate . Maybe u don’t know some of those ur posts radicalized some posters here and they just felt the need to defend their tribe/ethnicity .

You already know my stand in these matters. I supported Peter Obi solely on two reasons ; He threw an open challenge for his opponents to dig dirt on him as regards alleged corruption and they failed woefully despite having all the resources in the world to do so at their disposal . His track record of being a man who is so much invested in cutting the cost of governance to the barest minimum also did it for me.

If anybody has bad blood with Igbo people , perhaps it’s from their personal experience which I’m not part of. Me I no get issue with Igbo people .
As the guy they shout tribalism e they rile me up
No one is a victim as far as tribalism is concerned

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 6:27am On Mar 08, 2023
Itsrm:

Maybe he did it when he ventured into politics

U see that Jandor guy ehn, I saw through the dig Fashola threw at him and the rebuttal he gave afterwards ; Jandor is one of those guys working as aide to politicians and when he noticed he might get better opportunities as time advances, he decided to polish himself and get some certificates .

If u follow the timeline of events, Fashola claimed he was a cameraman who followed him around and felt he could suddenly became governor . While Jandor was responding , he refuted the claim he was a camera man but acknowledged he was absorbed into the state broadcasting service .

In between both of them’s stories the truth is somewhere . My personal opinion is that Jandor was just a normal smart guy (A Lagos ACN/APC guy ) who got close to the seat of power, quickly used the money he was getting to get some certificates and his bosses had no choice but to absorb him into the civil service . He probably felt disgruntled about the current situation of things and left to join PDP.

His ex-bosses in the APC like fashola probably feel he’s now Nza the bird and he’s decided to challenge his “chi” by contesting against APC after benefitting from the old APC structure . So that’s why Fashola had to shade him and that’s why his O’levels are flying upandan the internet now grin

He go dey alright las las sha . I won’t be surprised if he eventually returns to APC and rues his misadventures in the PDP later in the future .

4 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Amoto94(m): 6:28am On Mar 08, 2023
You started by calling another man's land a no man land you were warned to stop using derisive rhetoric you persisted; called Ngige a Yoruba bastard in the past, question the paternity of Izuchukwu by asking him whether he was born by a Hausa man, called APGA a regional/ethnic party- is it now that you suddenly realized that identity politics is dangerous for peaceful coexistence?
I will continue to call you out for being a dangerous character who hide under the guise of utopian idealism to deceive those who don't know you in toto

16 Likes 5 Shares

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by A001: 6:55am On Mar 08, 2023
Donjazet2:
I am truly very very concerned about what is happening in Lagos right now.

The very intense hatred targeted at one group has become extremely dangerous. The APC are creating radical yoruba nationalist that see themselves as special and the igbos as people to be very afraid of.

This is drawing parallels to what Jews experienced in Nazi Germany. The accusations of silent takeover. Of Germans not being awake to their responsibilities of cleansing the land.

Once again I am calling on all our learned and educated Yoruba brethren to lend their voices in the absolute condemnation of the targeted hateful rhetorics towards a particular tribe in Lagos.

Even confronting their biggest fears that an "igbo man" will rule Lagos. Looked indepthly, what is truly the big deal? Are we not happy when we hear of nigerians winning elective offices in countries around the world? Are we not happy when we hear an igbo person or a yoruba person has won a cosmopolitan area in London or newyork?

Take a state like newyork or California. California has had Arnold Schwarzenegger (a naturally polish or Russian) govern the biggest state in the united states.

Newyork has had Irish-born governors, Dutch-born governors, german-born governors.
I mean, look at the leader of Britain today, an indian\pakistani governor.

That is basically what a megalopolis is. A cosmopolitan melting pot. Lagos is the London (financial nerve centre and administrative hub) of Nigeria, Lagos is the newyork (corporate and financial headquarters) of Nigeria, Lagos is the California (entertainment and import\export hub) of Nigeria.

Lagos has always drawn the best of Nigeria to it since time immemorial. From the early 19th century. There was a time when living in Lagos was viewed as the pinnacle of success to every nigerian. If you were based in Lagos, you were a big man in your village. In the 60's down to the 90's.

So this ethnic jingoism, chauvinism and radical ethnocentrism is very unnecessary in Lagos.

As a matter of fact, 2 igbo men have been administrative governors\ leaders of Lagos and heaven did not fall. There were no acrimony. Pa jakande, one of the best governors of Lagos was a kogi or Kwara man.

So please once again, I am calling on all the learned and educated beloved yoruba guys on this platform to join me in lending their voices to the condemnation of what is happening in Lagos right now.

The heavily tribalistic vitriol being directed towards igbos in Lagos is already at it's peak and it is transforming the hearts and minds of innocent people towards their nigerian brothers. So please raumdeuter, nihilist, laride, oasis, blueraydick, afrodoc2, A001 and others I can't remember.

Please do what you can within your powers, reach out to your relatives, see that none have fallen victim to this heavy propaganda. No one is "taking over" anywhere. There is simply zero evidence of anyone planning or meeting anywhere with a view to "taking over". These are just propaganda devices used for the enshrinement of the present political status quo and machinery of one man. Tinubu is no different from chimaroke, Ibori, kalu family, lamido of jigawa, and other political godfathers of Nigeria in their various states or region. The difference was simply the might of the states coffers. Tinubu used the vast resources of Lagos state to expand his reach beyond his governed state.

So please and please, join me in lending your voices and influence against the treacherous purveyors of hate in our polity. Thanks.
This should be directed to those that engage in tribal war here. I don't.

I've no problems with Ibos and have some Ibo friends who teach me the language.

I believe the whole of humanity is one as it's the same baryons, arranged in unique ways, that make up our body.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by afrodoc2: 7:07am On Mar 08, 2023
Mumu boy. Alakori omo. grin grin grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Donjazet2: 7:12am On Mar 08, 2023
BlueRayDick:
@Donjazet2 Arnold Shwarzenegger is Austrian & not polish/Russian .

Your point here is different from mine here. It has no bearing on what I'm lamenting about Because in this case I'm not even directing my ire against any particular person here in this case.

And I will continue to state this, no one can fault my repeated calling out of divisive tribal rhetorics. Me constantly posting dayo's hateful tribal past even helped in ensuring another person didn't go down that route because everyone agreed that what they were seeing and reading from those posts was wrong. Immediately I even minimized or stopped, people dived in straight to those rhetorics.

But that aside, my point right now is not even about what is said here, it is about what is happening right now in Lagos, I'm sure many of you guys would have relatives in Lagos who might be prone to or start falling victim to the radical tribal propaganda being parroted and targeted against igbo people. Hell, maybe one can start as you have just done. Declaring that he personally has no problem with igbo people or any other tribe for that matter and recognizing how dangerous the divisive rhetorics are.

3 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Donjazet2: 7:18am On Mar 08, 2023
Amoto94:
You started by calling another man's land a no man land you were warned to stop using derisive rhetoric you persisted; called Ngige a Yoruba bastard in the past, question the paternity of Izuchukwu by asking him whether he was born by a Hausa man, called APGA a regional/ethnic party- is it now that you suddenly realized that identity politics is dangerous for peaceful coexistence?
I will continue to call you out for being a dangerous character who hide under the guise of utopian idealism to deceive those who don't know you in toto

Your own is talk nonsense because of personal grudges, first of all, where have I called Lagos a no man's land? Second, in all those things you just said I did, can you point me to one where I demonized or insulated the whole tribe?? Yes, I name called or insulted individuals on those rare cases but did I insult the entire tribe in anyway?
Did you see me call the person's tribe cannibals or born with crime dna or beasts within?

Is my call to action against the vicious targeted xenophobic attacks against the igbos in Lagos wrong? Do you disagree with the pleas?

Do you think what the APC are doing to igbo's in Lagos is fair? Sowing deep hatred and seeds of distrust against igbo people there? Do you think it's okay and should not be condemned?

3 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by GloriousGbola: 7:24am On Mar 08, 2023
My. My my. Donjs baby is all grown up now and ready for reaping

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Amoto94(m): 7:24am On Mar 08, 2023
Donjazet2:

Your own is talk nonsense because of personal grudges, first of all, where have I called Lagos a no man's land? Second, in all those things you just said I did, can you point me to one where I demonized or insulated the whole tribe?? Yes, I name called or insulted individuals on those rare cases but did I insult the entire tribe in anyway?
Did you see me call the person's tribe cannibals or born with crime dna or beasts within?

Is my call to action against the vicious targeted xenophobic attacks against the igbos in Lagos wrong? Do you disagree with the pleas?

Do you think what the APC are doing to igbo's in Lagos is fair? Sowing deep hatred and seeds of distrust against igbo people there? Do you think it's okay and should not be condemned?
Below is you writing Lagos is a no man's land.

donjazet:
There is no one more foolish than a tribalist.
No difference between them and racists, let me remind all of you here that someone reputable here said and I quote, "remove anyone with IGBO BLOOD from yoruba land".

The stupidity of that statement is mind boggling.
When you look indepth at that statement, you see the depth of hate it comes from and this person still roams freely about in another person's land. The irony. grin

I could swear I have relatives who are more of lagosians than some of these Yoruba speaking folks from far away Ilorin or ekiti.
I have Igbo relatives who were born in Lagos 30 years ago, have lived all their lives in Lagos, haven't even stepped foot anywhere else but of course have what the fool terms "IGBO BLOOD".
Now a nonentity from ijebu ode moves into Lagos and start shouting that people with " Igbo blood "should leave Yoruba land.

Such inane stupidity!!!
The fact that rational and supposed educated human beings would still be reasoning like these shows how backwards we are as a society.

And yes, Lagos is a NO MANS LAND. it is a cosmopolitan melting pot. It was not built up by any single tribe but by virtue of being the administrative, economic, entertainment and cultural headquarters of the biggest country in Africa. It's shape and form is made up of soo many diverse ethnic groups.
You go to California, you see china town, indian village, latin American strongholds, black suburbs,. Same with newyork that has Irish strongholds, Italian strongholds, Chinatown, Russian suburbs and the likes. A true melting pot.

So please stop being stupid. When you enter Lagos, places like ojo local government and alimosho have been entirely dominated by igbos that you will think you've stepped into Anambra state. You also have alausa dominated by northerners and then other parts. That is what it means to be a megalopolis, So cry me a river. Lagos is indeed no man's land. A naturalized lagosian has more rights than an immigrant from ekiti or Oyo. He was born there, he belongs there.
You're a chronic liar suffering from senile dementia that you accuse Tjnubu of even though the latter is old enough to be your grandpa.
I for one believe people should be allowed to vie for position irrespective of their ethnicity so long they have integrated and respectful of their host, Sadiq Khan wont be Mayor of London had he been denigrating the Brits and calling UK a no man's land neither would Arnold or Sunak

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 7:26am On Mar 08, 2023
Donjazet2:

Your point here is different from mine here. It has no bearing on what I'm lamenting about Because in this case I'm not even directing my ire against any particular person here in this case.

And I will continue to state this, no one can fault my repeated calling out of divisive tribal rhetorics. Me constantly posting dayo's hateful tribal past even helped in ensuring another person didn't go down that route because everyone agreed that what they were seeing and reading from those posts was wrong. Immediately I even minimized or stopped, people dived in straight to those rhetorics.

But that aside, my point right now is not even about what is said here, it is about what is happening right now in Lagos, I'm sure many of you guys would have relatives in Lagos who might be prone to or start falling victim to the radical tribal propaganda being parroted and targeted against igbo people. Hell, maybe one can start as you have just done. Declaring that he personally has no problem with igbo people or any other tribe for that matter and recognizing how dangerous the divisive rhetorics are.

Ok, I hear u. Myself and my nuclear relatives do not have issues with Igbo people . We’ve had them as friends and neighbors over the years and we’ve not had any issue linked to/hinges on ethnicity .

Hope that’s fine by u now ?

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by iamoyindamola(m): 7:28am On Mar 08, 2023
This guy is dull until you insult the entire tribe before you know you are guilty of what you accuse someone else.
Mugu

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 7:30am On Mar 08, 2023
grin grin cheesy

Donjazet2 which way na ?

U said u’ve never called Lagos no man’s land but see Amoto bringing receipts within minutes …. Chai!

Whether u like it or not , u are one of the people heating up the polity

8 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Amoto94(m): 7:32am On Mar 08, 2023
BlueRayDick:
grin grin cheesy

Donjaz.et2 which way na ?

U said u’ve never called Lagos no man’s land but see Amoto bringing receipts within minutes …. Chai!
He is a fraud and this is me being gentle on him

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by iamoyindamola(m): 7:33am On Mar 08, 2023
BlueRayDick:

Ok, I hear u. Myself and my nuclear relatives do not have issues with Igbo people . We’ve had them as friends and neighbors over the years and we’ve not had any issue linked to/hinges on ethnicity .

I don't think Yoruba have issues with igbo even when oba of Lagos was misyarning it was the Yoruba that disrespected him and call him all sorts of name.
This recent incident na that stupid boy cause am and the igbo started their lagos is no man's land nonsense so he expect the Yoruba to be looking abi
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ibukzy: 7:33am On Mar 08, 2023
Why are you calling out only Yoruba guys, abi nah only only them be Tribalist 😏
Donjazet2:

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Donjazet2: 7:34am On Mar 08, 2023
BlueRayDick:

THANK YOU! Blueray.
This is soothing to hear at least because before, you personally might have chosen to insist that nothing of such was happening on ground in Lagos.

We can only destroy this nonsense if we collectively condemn it and in this case the people with the strongest voice are those from within the tribe themselves. Once again, thanks.

3 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 7:34am On Mar 08, 2023
Amoto94:

He is a fraud and this is me being gentle on him

The problem is Donj is a very emotional person and doesn’t remember some of the things he’s said under the influence of his emotions .

U sef u worry ; u have a penchant for always coming through with receipts anytime DonJ throws challenge open about what he said and what he didn’t say in the past 🤣

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Amoto94(m): 7:35am On Mar 08, 2023
Like I said before and would repeat majority of those who are on the Ellu P bandwagon are intellectual dishonest bullies and societal misfits; dont ask me for proof go and find out.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by iamoyindamola(m): 7:38am On Mar 08, 2023
BlueRayDick:
grin grin cheesy

Donjazet2 which way na ?

Whether u like it or not , u are one of the people heating up the polity
Have you ever seen a shameless unrepentant liar before
Watch him say that's not what he meant or someone edited his post

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 7:38am On Mar 08, 2023
grin

.... DonJ! Una carry excavators enter my past posts looking for tribalistic comments/posts against Igbos, yet couldn't get shishi.

You should know Oasis has no interest in tribal ish - NEVER! You bring the ish on this thread, guess you know?

Hopefully you've learned, we warned but you'll never listen. You were hailed with Nzogbu Nzogbu chorus as Champion of Canopians.... LOL!

Congratulations for seeing atleast very dim, dull light.

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 7:39am On Mar 08, 2023
iamoyindamola:

I don't think Yoruba have issues with igbo even when oba of Lagos was misyarning it was the Yoruba that disrespected him and call him all sorts of name.
This recent incident na that stupid boy cause am and the igbo started their lagos is no man's land nonsense so he expect the Yoruba to be looking abi

You know the funny thing ? It was Yorubas who dominate places like Kosofe , Somolu , Alimosho , Ikeja etc that voted against APC at the presidential elections . Not necessarily Igbo’s who don’t dominate those areas. Igbos are mostly domiciled in large numbers in Ojo , Ajeromi Ifelodun , Oshodi Isolo , Ajao Estate , etc .

So both Yorubas and Igbos voted for Obi in the presidential election . It’s not just igbos; that’s why U see some politicians stooge call those of us Yorubas omo ale cos we voted against APC
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by seankafor(m): 7:39am On Mar 08, 2023
Must you guys throw brawls everyday sad undecided
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by iamoyindamola(m): 7:42am On Mar 08, 2023
BlueRayDick:

The problem is Donj is a very emotional person and doesn’t remember some of the things he’s said under the influence of his emotions .

U sef u worry ; u have a penchant for always coming through with receipts anytime DonJ throws challenge open about what he said and what he didn’t say in the past 🤣
I have said it before if this guy is an edible animal his type would have gone into extinction because he will always enter trap for easy catch

5 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (1893) (1894) (1895) (1896) (1897) (1898) (1899) ... (4890) (Reply)

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion

Viewing this topic: Ibime(m) and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.