Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,759 members, 7,875,912 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 01:35 AM

EPL Chatroom - All Discussions - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (1894) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions (1609388 Views)

EPL 2023/2024: Who Would You Say Is The Flop Of The Season? / EPL: Weekend's Results, Updated Premier League Table And Top Scorers / EPL: Five Things We Learnt From The English Premier League This Weekend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1891) (1892) (1893) (1894) (1895) (1896) (1897) ... (4925) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by stxrlight(f): 8:14pm On Mar 07, 2023
Donjazet2:
Funny enough this guy's campaign is picking up steam because he's the only candidate unaffiliated with chimaroke.

Enugu state people want a clean break from anything chimaroke.
Just that the APC brand is very low in the east.

The Senate seats stolen in imo state and ebonyi would be recovered. INEC declared invalid results. In some places they wrote results for places that held no elections, some places they declared results for candidates that had something different from what was submitted.

All the magic happened at the collation centers. Let's see what the next few weeks bring.

I had to come back to this...

At the risk of opening myself up to trolling by an agbaya, I will say I am a nascent political participant- like actively.

I don't understand what influences Chimaroke has in Enugu. I do know him, and I've seen him in the news a number of times.

@bolded, I guess you're commenting on something else entirely. Or how does the marred "(un)elections" in Imo and Ebonyi states relate to Chimaroke in Enugu?
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 8:15pm On Mar 07, 2023
A001:
Drug addicts and religious people both belong to some form of mental prison or mental slavery because truly, "religion is the opium of the people," as Karl Marx said.

Generally speaking, anything taken or consumed or believed in excessively can intoxicate and enslave one's will, including drugs, religion, science, arts, etc.

The two are bad...but i'll take drug addict 0ver religious fanatics/terrorist
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by stxrlight(f): 8:16pm On Mar 07, 2023
"I pity anybody who takes this moniker seriously." 🀑

Like I am NOT a unique person with interesting thoughts to be listened to/read -- on my main or alternate. 🀣🀣🀣

Puh-leeze.

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by stxrlight(f): 8:19pm On Mar 07, 2023
A001:
Drug addicts and religious people both belong to some form of mental prison or mental slavery because truly, "religion is the opium of the people," as Karl Marx said.

Generally speaking, anything taken or consumed or believed in excessively can intoxicate and enslave one's will, including drugs, religion, science, arts, etc.

I believe the word that rightly fits in, above in your comment, given this bolded, would be an extremist or fanatic then.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BarTheKing: 8:23pm On Mar 07, 2023
stxrlight:
"I pity anybody who takes this moniker seriously." 🀑

Like I am NOT a unique person with interesting thoughts to be listened to/read -- on my main or alternate. 🀣🀣🀣

Puh-leeze.
Why are you afraid to quote me?

You don't know the super human you dealing with.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by TrebleChamp(m): 8:26pm On Mar 07, 2023
monerozi5590:

Cheap shot. I missed the joke in his post and he has cleared me already. This your quote is unnecessary.
You saw a harmless post like that as a shot at you, this mindset of looking at almost everything post as attack is the same reason you didn't grab the sarcasm. No be every respond be cheap shot bro.....

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by stxrlight(f): 8:27pm On Mar 07, 2023
Obi don turn hot cake like this. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

O por.

Obidients have become maidens that eligible suitors are coming to seek for their hands in marriage, or like a woman of class whom her (exes or) boys are fighting over, lmao.

4 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Nobody: 8:29pm On Mar 07, 2023
OkpaNsukkaisBae:

The two are bad...but i'll take drug addict 0ver religious fanatics/terrorist
An ice patient can go through rehab succesfully but you see religion... Just rest.
There's a reason why religous extremism is more difficult to quell than racial/tribal agitations.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by stxrlight(f): 8:32pm On Mar 07, 2023
Diplomatic Vawulence...

Coooook, Labour Party. 🀣🀣🀣

We're solidly behind you, serving them as e dey hot.

https://www.nairaland.com/7601028/not-alliance-political-party-labour

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by monerozi5590: 8:37pm On Mar 07, 2023
TrebleChamp:
You saw a harmless post like that as a shot at you, this mindset of looking at almost everything post as attack is the same reason you didn't grab the sarcasm. No be every respond be cheap shot bro.....

You shouldn't have brought it up. I have acknowledged I missed the joke already why bringing up again? Is unnecessary.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by larride(m): 8:40pm On Mar 07, 2023
liveLongNprospa:
Sigh... No okada yet in my area.. Sanwo-Olu do something.

Larride is it true they've released impounded cars? What's the story behind it?

Yes. They released impounded cars of those with minor offense who couldn't pay their fines.

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BarTheKing: 8:43pm On Mar 07, 2023
stxrlight:
Obi don turn hot cake like this. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

O por.

Obidients have become maidens that eligible suitors are coming to seek for their hands in marriage, or like a woman of class whom her (exes or) boys are fighting over, lmao.
Obamamessi this is where the broke girl ran to.

When we are through with this moniker, then she would create another alt.

Let see who will get tired.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Theflint1(m): 8:44pm On Mar 07, 2023
Relax, he most likely saw your original post before seeing your response to being told it's sarcasm smiley
monerozi5590:

You shouldn't have brought it up. I have acknowledged I missed the joke already why bringing up again? Is unnecessary.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by stxrlight(f): 8:45pm On Mar 07, 2023
larride:
Yes. They released impounded cars of those with minor offense who couldn't pay their fines.

🀣🀣🀣🀣

Why did they think they would be able to pay it before now?

Erm, please, in the US of A, does the government (at state level, especially) also/always release impounded vehicles after a while?

I am asking ni o.

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by GloriousGbola: 8:45pm On Mar 07, 2023
liveLongNprospa:
Sigh... No okada yet in my area.. Sanwo-Olu do something.

Larride is it true they've released impounded cars? What's the story behind it?

The difference between an administrator governor and a politican governor is populism

There are things you recognise as an administrator that need to be done. To keep the state budget balanced, to increase public safety, to prepare schools for the future. But the populace don't want these things

As a governor osho went on a teacher certification exercise. It revealed multiple teachers were not qualified. Osho announced he would sack them and there was a wave of complaints. It is wickedness. These are breadwinners etc. Eventually osho the politician, mindful of the next election backed down

El rufai the administrator, the man who restored the abuja master plan, face the same issue and he bulldozed his way through it. The academic future of Kaduna is better for it, but I guarantee this and other issues cost apc the election

Now we are in election season and sanwo is adopting populist moves, moves that will be celebrated as human feeling, but will set actual progress back

It is a slippery slope when you give into populism. Arrest owners of dangerous trailers - wickedness. Arrest one way drivers wickedness. Ban okada. Wickedness. Build bridge and demolish houses in the way - wickedness

It is also the story of how aregbe the politician bleeped up osun royally and then started fighting with Oyetola the administrator who was correcting the mess.

But the people don't care about balanced budget.bring us the jolly politico who lets the good times roll.

This was one of the benefits of Tinubus running of Lagos. The governor handles the administration, Tinubu run the politics and the projects and initiatives get done. Stakeholder management is always a mf.

I am not in support of this and I do not think it bodes well for lagos, which already has an order problem

6 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by TrebleChamp(m): 8:45pm On Mar 07, 2023
monerozi5590:

You shouldn'tt have brought it up. I have acknowledged I missed the joke already why bringing up again? Is unnecessary.
I didn't see the post you acknowledged before posting that, i only saw G.bola post and your response. This thread moves fast and a minute away will have you catching up on several pages, the page my quote appeared is where i continued from..
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by stxrlight(f): 8:46pm On Mar 07, 2023
BarTheKing:
Obamamessi this is where the broke girl ran to.

When we are through with this moniker, then she would create another alt.

Let see who will get tired

From you, who has more than fifteen monikers?

Dey play. πŸ˜…πŸ˜…
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by CrystalTiger(m): 8:47pm On Mar 07, 2023
https://www.nairaland.com/7601078/lagos-government-releases-impounded-vehicles

This election season na just better cruise abeg...So na now them remember people motor wey them impound since, lol

3 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by kad199: 8:47pm On Mar 07, 2023
larride:

Larride anyone who has a dog that is loyal like u is very lucky. U defend the indefensible. Low key fani kayode.

5 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BarTheKing: 8:48pm On Mar 07, 2023
stxrlight:
Diplomatic Vawulence...

Coooook, Labour Party. 🀣🀣🀣

We're solidly behind you, serving them as e dey hot.

https://www.nairaland.com/7601028/not-alliance-political-party-labour
You just bought a market that would ruin your existence on nairaland.

We are same people that ended satanist(a notorious alt on nairaland).

You are the next victim, we didn't came here to playπŸ”ͺπŸ”ͺπŸ—‘οΈπŸ—‘οΈ
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BarTheKing: 8:50pm On Mar 07, 2023
stxrlight:

Dey play. πŸ˜…πŸ˜…
In 2 days time, then we would know the nitwit that is playing.

Persephone1 has already bought the market, you both hoes are in a big chaos.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by ObamaMessi: 8:51pm On Mar 07, 2023
stxrlight:

Dey play. πŸ˜…πŸ˜…
We must deal with her like never before.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by monerozi5590: 8:52pm On Mar 07, 2023
TrebleChamp:
I didn't see the post you acknowledged before posting that, i only saw G.bola post and your response. This thread moves fast and a minute away will have you catching up on several pages, the page my quote appeared is where i continued from..

Ba matsala. Nagode. Sai da safe'.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by stxrlight(f): 8:53pm On Mar 07, 2023
BarTheKing:
You just bought a market that would ruin your existence on nairaland.

We are same people that ended satanist(a notorious alt on nairaland).

You are the next victim, we didn't came here to playπŸ”ͺπŸ”ͺπŸ—‘οΈπŸ—‘οΈ

You're welcome to try...

The field is yours.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BarTheKing: 8:55pm On Mar 07, 2023
stxrlight:

You're welcome to try...

The field is yours.
All this console words won't save you!

If you weren't afraid, why did you modified your comment in the romance section to nil?

Coward! Prepare!!!
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by liveLongNprospa(m): 9:01pm On Mar 07, 2023
GloriousGbola:

The difference between an administrator governor and a politican governor is populism

There are things you recognise as an administrator that need to be done. To keep the state budget balanced, to increase public safety, to prepare schools for the future. But the populace don't want these things

As a governor osho went on a teacher certification exercise. It revealed multiple teachers were not qualified. Osho announced he would sack them and there was a wave of complaints. It is wickedness. These are breadwinners etc. Eventually osho the politician, mindful of the next election backed down

El rufai the administrator, the man who restored the abuja master plan, face the same issue and he bulldozed his way through it. The academic future of Kaduna is better for it, but I guarantee this and other issues cost apc the election

Now we are in election season and sanwo is adopting populist moves, moves that will be celebrated as human feeling, but will set actual progress back

It is a slippery slope when you give into populism. Arrest owners of dangerous trailers - wickedness. Arrest one way drivers wickedness. Ban okada. Wickedness. Build bridge and demolish houses in the way - wickedness

It is also the story of how aregbe the politician bleeped up osun royally and then started fighting with Oyetola the administrator who was correcting the mess.

But the people don't care about balanced budget.bring us the jolly politico who lets the good times roll.

This was one of the benefits of Tinubus running of Lagos. The governor handles the administration, Tinubu run the politics and the projects and initiatives get done. Stakeholder management is always a mf.

I am not in support of this and I do not think it bodes well for lagos, which already has an order problem

So how was fashola so loved and got away with it?
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by liveLongNprospa(m): 9:03pm On Mar 07, 2023
Festus keyamo na proper liar.

After he said that he's part of the legal team in this link
https://twitter.com/VinazConcepts/status/1633112013135028227?t=WhjVeC6ebwJIhQo3GNHZ5w&s=19

Baba come dey change mouth this evening

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ebukacute(m): 9:04pm On Mar 07, 2023
raumdeuter:
Ebukacute and Segedinho don cast for Access bank as dem no get access

https://www.nairaland.com/7600648/juju-no-dey-work-bank

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PXlDe0nOWv4

Did he need to sacrifice his mother
Wahala for jujuman wey dey go bank😁😁
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by stxrlight(f): 9:05pm On Mar 07, 2023
BarTheKing:
All this console words won't save you!

If you weren't afraid, why did you modified your comment in the romance section to nil?

Coward! Prepare!!!

These*.

But when you've given the time you were to dedicate to self-development to trolling, this is the end thereof.

I don't know who you are neither do I give a fuk about you, so all you're just doing is punching at air, at best.

Na Lewis I get matter with; so long as he don read my comments, I am satisfied.

I am the coward, but you're the one calling the mods to my comments and jubilating in a "fake" victory that you've made me cool down? Lmaooooo.

Try something else.

If I suggested either of the two of The Art of War or the 48 Laws of Power to you, so that you can understand that there are different ways to scheming/winning, it might just be a futile effort...

But if THE GOAL here is for you to get me to permanently deactivate or send me scuttling from moniker to moniker - I guess we both have different tricks up our sleeves to seeing that happen or not.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by liveLongNprospa(m): 9:05pm On Mar 07, 2023
And please wtf is this?

Segedinho I dey hear say this na Edo person..

PDP dey really mad ooo

https://twitter.com/AfamDeluxo/status/1633138664946515996?t=VTVBaYJKy2x-9x7rTROYHw&s=19

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by liveLongNprospa(m): 9:08pm On Mar 07, 2023
larride:

OH so this is a normal thing that Sanwo-Olu has been doing over time ba? πŸ€”

4 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BarTheKing: 9:08pm On Mar 07, 2023
stxrlight:

These*.

But when you've given the time you were to dedicate to self-development, this is the end thereof.

I don't know who you are neither do I give a fuk about you, so all you're just doing is punching at air, at best.

Na Lewis I get matter with; so long as he don read am comments, I am satisfied.

I am the coward, but you're the one calling the mods to my comments and jubilating in a "fake" victory that you've made cool? Lmaooooo.

Try something.

If I suggested either of the two of Art of War or the 48 Laws of Power to you, so that you can understand that there are different ways to scheming/winning, it might just be a futile effort...

But if THE GOAL here is for you to get me to permanently deactivate or send me scuttling from monikers to monikers - I guess we both have different tricks up our sleeves to seeing that happen or not.

Broke girl, ain't you same girl with nose piercing and an unkept afro-like hair.

Calm down we are coming for you, obamamessi and I are very different, I will end you on Nairaland.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1891) (1892) (1893) (1894) (1895) (1896) (1897) ... (4925) (Reply)

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "mΓ©s Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.