Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,202,263 members, 7,981,473 topics. Date: Monday, 21 October 2024 at 06:03 PM

EPL Chatroom - All Discussions - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (1971) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions (1959906 Views)

EPL: Huddlesfield Town Vs Manchester City (full time) 1-2 / EPL: Weekend's Results, Updated Premier League Table And Top Scorers / EPL: Five Things We Learnt From The English Premier League This Weekend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1968) (1969) (1970) (1971) (1972) (1973) (1974) ... (5452) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by nihilistjnr: 8:39am On Mar 15, 2023
TrebleChamp:
Na Dayo, Ibime and nihilist go fit run that shit for Gbola, dem get Se.un and all the mods connect. Se.un should have unbanned the other two monikers to play fair...

Bro my only involvement with that mod was to collect FPL code, and since Ibime took over FPL admin duties, I've had no reason to pm her.

I have zero connections to any mods on here, which is how someone stole my original nihilist account and got away with it in the first place.

That being said, bro, it's not illegal to use your connections to advance in this life. In fact its a foundational principle in life. Its why I dey advise people to try and stay civil, at least in this our section on this forum. People have blessed me in the decade I've been active on this board, and I've also been useful to others from time to time.

It is what it is. All this talk of fairness and impartiality comes across as very naive. Its not like you people voted the mods in. Nairaland, like Life, is not a democracy. If you have influence, use it. If you don't, either get some, or accept the status quo.

26 Likes 7 Shares

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Drone17: 8:41am On Mar 15, 2023
BlueRayDick:

Does challenging the process literally translate to challenging Electronic transmission of result only ? Is electronic transmission the only thing involved in the process ?

If the provision of acts are clear as u claim and lawyers do not need to quote several other sections to back boost the other one; do u think lawyers will have jobs ? Do u think there will be need to even go to court over any matter since the position of the law is always clear ?
He said on Arise that he will challenge both the process and the outcome.

He has not yet made his petition to the Tribunal, that will be after his lawyers have gotten the true details of the total election results.

I think he believes he won the election and so if he can prove it given that the results are embedded in the IREV portal, it will now be left for the SC to make a decision.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by larride(m): 8:48am On Mar 15, 2023
Drone17:

INEC had the sole right and determined it in their electoral guideline that I quoted.

In fact it stated that there will be electronic transmission of results on real time basis. Please check again.

INEC cannot put forth a guideline for election and still go against it. In fact there is a court judgement that have ordered INEC to transmit the forth coming elections electronically.

Bros just 5 days ago, the FHC in Abuja ruled that only INEC can determine the mode of collation and transmission of result. Infact the judgement was against LP.

The electoral act is clear on it. Nobody or No one can mandate INEC to collate and transmit election result one way.

INEC has repeatedly said it that they will be doing manual collation of result for the 2023 election.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/punchng.com/2023-election-results-will-be-collated-manually-inec/%3famp

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by larride(m): 8:50am On Mar 15, 2023
iamoyindamola:

I was in osun during his tenure I know him very well, anytime his people are angry he will sing ote song for them they will calm down 🤣🤣
He gave his wife project for school uniform across all osun, before then ansarudeen boys they cause trouble now you made them wear same uniform all across
How will people identify students that is causing trouble
Aregbe no too wise abeg

As for the opon imo na we configure am that year

Aregbe dey use FG budget to run financially dependent state like Osun. Osun people loved him sha.

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by larride(m): 8:51am On Mar 15, 2023
BlueRayDick:

Does challenging the process literally translate to challenging Electronic transmission of result only ? Is electronic transmission the only thing involved in the process ?

If the provision of acts are clear as u claim and lawyers do not need to quote several other sections to back boost the other one; do u think lawyers will have jobs ? Do u think there will be need to even go to court over any matter since the position of the law is always clear ?

Well the LP hasn't filed their suit yet, lets wait till they filed their appeal at the tribunal so we can read the content of it.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by TrebleChamp(m): 8:53am On Mar 15, 2023
Ibime:

I'm speaking from the point of view of the mod and the incident she was alerted to, not on behalf of the combatants. If she had seen that previous incident, Glorious will be in sanko now
Ibime abeg tell your friend to unban Tattafo and Disstroy, you know they don't deserve to stay banned since Gbola has been unbanned....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by larride(m): 8:53am On Mar 15, 2023
Drone17:

He has not yet made his petition to the Tribunal, that will be after his lawyers have gotten the true details of the total election results.

I think he believes he won the election and so if he can prove it given that the results are embedded in the IREV portal, it will now be left for the SC to make a decision.

Theres a reason why Mark Essien has refused to upload the result of the collated votes he and his team did of results uploaded on the I-rev portal and its because PO lule. grin

4 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Amoto94(m): 9:24am On Mar 15, 2023
liveLongNprospa:

Lmaoooooo I think you underestimate the anger of Nigerians.

There's a reason Obi has been asked to calm people down.
APC wey win sef never know peace.

The man is following the law to the end so that when they deliver judgment like 2007 with such reasons we will decide which is greater.. The will of the apc or the will of LP and by extension most Nigerians.

You think apc has more supporters than the number of Nigerians that are angry?
You are a security personnel yet you keep on issuing veiled threats, bar Rivers and Akwa Ibom which other states LP won that were overtuned by the criminal governors ruling those states? Nigeria doesn't begin and end in your domain? Is it Kogi, Zamfara, Jigawa, Borno, Osun, Oyo, Ondo, Ekiti, Niger, Ogun, Benue, and Kwara?

3 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by liveLongNprospa(m): 9:30am On Mar 15, 2023
Amoto94:

You are a security personnel yet you keep on issuing veiled threats, bar Rivers and Akwa Ibom which other states LP won that were overtuned by the criminal governors ruling those states? Nigeria doesn't begin and end in your domain? Is it Kogi, Zamfara, Jigawa, Borno, Osun, Oyo, Ondo, Ekiti, Niger, Ogun, Benue, and Kwara?

Lmao I'm a security personnel?
Veiled threats to who?

It's simple, deliver judgement that is clear and everybody will go home and nurse their wounds.

You deliver rubbish as judgement and you should expect a pushback.

Is that the veiled threat?

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ibime(m): 9:31am On Mar 15, 2023
TrebleChamp:
Na Dayo, Ibime and nihilist go fit run that shit for Gbola, dem get Se.un and all the mods connect. Se.un should have unbanned the other two monikers to play fair...

Glorious wey done dey NL since 2006. Him sabi road na

You sef know say this na much ado about nothing as per say any guy on ban fit use alternate

4 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by TrebleChamp(m): 9:35am On Mar 15, 2023
nihilistjnr:

Bro my only involvement with that mod was to collect FPL code, and since Ibime took over FPL admin duties, I've had no reason to pm her.

I have zero connections to any mods on here, which is how someone stole my original nihilist account and got away with it in the first place.

That being said, bro, it's not illegal to use your connections to advance in this life. In fact its a foundational principle in life. Its why I dey advise people to try and stay civil, at least in this our section on this forum. People have blessed me in the decade I've been active on this board, and I've also been useful to others from time to time.

It is what it is. All this talk of fairness and impartiality comes across as very naive. Its not like you people voted the mods in. Nairaland, like Life, is not a democracy. If you have influence, use it. If you don't, either get some, or accept the status quo.
Well said bro, reason why i was mad at the dude that called the Mod here. I have always and will always see Nairaland as a place to learn and kill stress, no time for immature back and forth....
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by iamoyindamola(m): 9:39am On Mar 15, 2023
TrebleChamp:
No...not them something they go on for this forum 😂😂
Paddy paddy stuff
Old timers get highly favoured from mods but they were friends from the beginning
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by TrebleChamp(m): 9:42am On Mar 15, 2023
iamoyindamola:

No...not them something they go on for this forum 😂😂
Paddy paddy stuff
Old timers get highly favoured from mods but they were friends from the beginning
Like nihilist said, Nairalanders didn't vote in the mods so we no get say 😁.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by GrammarNazi1(m): 9:42am On Mar 15, 2023
Obi has asked his people to vote for the PDP governorship candidate in Cross River.

I think Obi is now a low-budget baba sope/godfather.

This is, however, bad since godfatherism is not really good for democracy.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Theflint1(m): 9:44am On Mar 15, 2023
larride:

Nothing is going to come out of the case because that particular section they are quoted gives INEC the sole right to determine the way they want to collate and transmit result.

Here the screenshot of the Electoral Act section 60 that talks about the collation and transmission of result.
This won't be the crux of their case though, there's cases of sufficient irregularities and discrepancies to build the case off, and I believe the lawyers representing PO are aware of these things.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Theflint1(m): 9:47am On Mar 15, 2023
larride:

PO says they are challenging the process, most times these lawyers give their own interpretation of what is inside a act when the act is clear and straight forward, that's when you will see them quoting several other sections of the act to boost the other one.

If the election is done 10 times, PO will lose 10 times.
Challenging the process is also them challenging the result, because the process would reveal the flaws in the results collated, abi if he challenges the results and discovers he won he'd now say "no no, I said I was challenging the process, BAT can continue as president" grin
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Theflint1(m): 9:54am On Mar 15, 2023
Drone17:

The main reason he said he's challenging the process is that whether he did indeed win or not, there were several irregularities in the election which has created a seemingly false narrative of the elections, by the end of the court process and independent collations being done, we'd then be able to say how Nigerians voted on the 25th...for a lot of person's, this matters and we'd like PO to see the process through to the end.

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Theflint1(m): 9:56am On Mar 15, 2023
larride:

Theres a reason why Mark Essien has refused to upload the result of the collated votes he and his team did of results uploaded on the I-rev portal and its because PO lule. grin
This isn't true, he said he'd upload it, he's not just going to be collating the final results recorded, he'd also be doing some statistical analysis on them, these things take time and the whole process is still under two weeks.

3 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Itsrm(m): 9:57am On Mar 15, 2023
BlueRayDick:

Then I guess the poster they put up is misleading that he constructed and completed it in 100 days in office.

My initial guess was that if he did all that in 100 days , then maybe the road is a small one and not a long stretch of road that would’ve taken several months to complete

Road wey dem flag off in 2013 was just completed in 2023. A 10.5km road took 10 years to complete and they had the nerve to celebrate and broadcast the commissioning

Road wey e for just quietly open. Adeleke has no shame.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by GrammarNazi1(m): 9:57am On Mar 15, 2023
Theflint1:
Challenging the process is also them challenging the result, because the process would reveal the flaws in the results collated, abi if he challenges the results and discovers he won he'd now say "no no, I said I was challenging the process, BAT can continue as president" grin
Lol.

Obi is a saint, trust me.

If Obi challenges the process and discovers that he won, he would actually say, "I don't want to be declared the president even though it's clear now that I won".

Lol.

That man Obi is a confused entity!
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 10:01am On Mar 15, 2023
Itsrm:

Road wey dem flag off in 2013 was just completed in 2023. A 10.5km road took 10 years to complete and they had the nerve to celebrate and broadcast the commissioning

Road wey e for just quietly open. Adeleke has no shame.

On this one , I think 90% shame belongs to APC/Aregbe/His predecessor for not completing a job that was commissioned 2013 till 2022 when they left office . 10% shame belongs to Adeleke for lying he constructed and completed the road .

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 10:06am On Mar 15, 2023
Ibime:

You can't blame a mod for something she didn't see or was not alerted to. Prosper vs Nihilist or any other fight was not on mods radar, the one who posted pic will get the sledgehammer while everyone else in the fight can appeal.

Something she didn't see or was not alerted to? Why is she a mod if she's too busy with other works? Looks like unmindfulness, laxity & dereliction of duty. The J-Wise guy is a mod on travel section yet he's an active participant in all the threads. He dey follow do argument 4 dat side. not my dick is bigger than your dick argument. He does so so that other aspiring travelers will learn. His presence allows him 2 know who started sh!T & who provoked who e.t.c. He go even warn you before he strike.

Talking about precedent & sledgehammer, in the same fight ...glorious upl0aded disstroy picture, pix 0f his company name, address including d name 0f a guy who worked under him.
Where is the sledgehammer?

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by GloriousGbola: 10:11am On Mar 15, 2023
BlueRayDick:

Then I guess the poster they put up is misleading that he constructed and completed it in 100 days in office.

My initial guess was that if he did all that in 100 days , then maybe the road is a small one and not a long stretch of road that would’ve taken several months to complete

My first thought was that it was an Oyetola project.

No way you can immediately get concept, design, review, prequalifcation, tender, review, award mobilisation, construction, and handover of a road in 3 months.

But this is our dancing gomina so expect more of this. Man cannot give what he doesn't have and he wants to form competence.

He is really making a laughing stock of himself because no one on ground is deceived

Though in the larger scheme of things it doesn't matter. This is the continuum governance is supposed to be. I hope it is a proper completion though, not some slapstick job for the cameras
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 10:12am On Mar 15, 2023
A001:
Such injustice and partiality should be condemned.

Thank you

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by liveLongNprospa(m): 10:12am On Mar 15, 2023
GrammarNazi1:

Lol.

Obi is a saint, trust me.

If Obi challenges the process and discovers that he won, he would actually say, "I don't want to be declared the president even though it's clear now that I won".

Lol.

That man Obi is a confused entity!

Bruh wtf
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 10:17am On Mar 15, 2023
Ibime:
If she had seen that previous incident, Glorious will be in sanko now

How d0 u know she didn't see it?

3 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 10:18am On Mar 15, 2023
BlueRayDick:
See Dapo Abiodun promising his people free beer if he wins his re-election . He was even laughing while making the promise and those ones dey jump for joy .

As in; Ogun state where a lot of roads in deplorable roads abound o! 😳

https://vm.tiktok.com/ZMYuC8Gmc/

Ogun state has to be one of the worst states in Nigeria, compared to what they generate.

I no dey kuku like stats for Nigeria matter, because it doesn't tell 1% of the true story.

I want Dapo to win again and again. One day, the sufferings will reset their head
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Theflint1(m): 10:20am On Mar 15, 2023
Prime bullshit.
liveLongNprospa:

Bruh wtf
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 10:22am On Mar 15, 2023
GloriousGbola:

My first thought was that it was an Oyetola project.

No way you can immediately get concept, design, review, prequalifcation, tender, review, award mobilisation, construction, and handover of a road in 3 months.

But this is our dancing gomina so expect more of this. Man cannot give what he doesn't have and he wants to form competence.

He is really making a laughing stock of himself because no one on ground is deceived

Though in the larger scheme of things it doesn't matter. This is the continuum governance is supposed to be. I hope it is a proper completion though, not some slapstick job for the cameras

Nurudeen is an unserious person; the black sheep of that particular family . I believe most people who voted for him actually believe Deji will rule the state by proxy kinda sha .
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 10:29am On Mar 15, 2023
izzou:

Ogun state has to be one of the worst states in Nigeria, compared to what they generate.

I no dey kuku like stats for Nigeria matter, because it doesn't tell 1% of the true story.

I want Dapo to win again and again. One day, the sufferings will reset their head

Me I dey pity them for Ogun state sha . Obasanjo their son was president for 8 years and didn’t even influence infrastructural development to the estate (which is not a bad thing sha ) unlike what I observed in the north where northern governors take projects to their home town and local governments because it’s their turn . Now they’ve had unserious governors too…. I wonder what their governors do with all the money they make in that state due to its close proximity to Lagos sef .

Now Dapo is promising these one beers and whiskey when there are enough roads to be built, hospitals that need upgrade , etc ……
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by larride(m): 10:31am On Mar 15, 2023
BlueRayDick:

On this one , I think 90% shame belongs to APC/Aregbe/His predecessor for not completing a job that was commissioned 2013 till 2022 when they left office . 10% shame belongs to Adeleke for lying he constructed and completed the road .

It's normal for Adeleke to say he constructed and completed it. He didnt use started cheesy

The shame however is on APC/Aregbe and Oyetola for not completing that road.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 10:33am On Mar 15, 2023
larride:

It's normal for Adeleke to say he constructed and completed it. He didnt use started cheesy

The same however is on APC/Aregbe and Oyetola for not completing that road.

Una politicians just dey use semantics carry us go where we no know . Started , constructed , completed …. Wahala ! cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (1968) (1969) (1970) (1971) (1972) (1973) (1974) ... (5452) (Reply)

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion

Viewing this topic: YoungB1a(m), reccy(m), Realtord43, iamoyindamola(m)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.