Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,175,296 members, 7,894,265 topics. Date: Friday, 19 July 2024 at 06:52 AM

EPL Chatroom - All Discussions - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (1968) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions (1675760 Views)

EPL 2023/2024: Who Would You Say Is The Flop Of The Season? / EPL: Weekend's Results, Updated Premier League Table And Top Scorers / EPL: Five Things We Learnt From The English Premier League This Weekend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1965) (1966) (1967) (1968) (1969) (1970) (1971) ... (5004) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by afrodoc2: 8:39pm On Mar 14, 2023
Roland17:

They should just stop using Igbos as narratives/ talking points for their selfish electoral interests. These politicians are not admonished by the host tribe(s) for continuously using Igbos as election narratives rather you would read and see senseless posts online heaping the blame on Igbos, rather than the idiots who are choosing to use Igbos as narratives.

Go out and campaign to Lagosians who are eligible voters, please leave Igbos out of the narrative. There are Igbos who have loyalty across the 3 major political parties. When stuff hits the roof, it is still the same Igbo people that would bear the brunt even though they did not ask you to use them as narratives!

I am done with this nonsense.

This is not about politicians or being Igbo. Elliot’s case is just because of desperation and lack of intelligence. He comes across as someone who is quite dull, at least socially.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Roland17(m): 8:46pm On Mar 14, 2023
afrodoc2:

This is not about politicians or being Igbo. Elliot’s case is just because of desperation and lack of intelligence. He comes across as someone who is quite dull, at least socially.

Baba, I respectfully disagree. We are not going to make subjective interpretations to excuse an obvious attempt to pull the Igbo's into his selfish interest, I mean this has become normal. The idiot has been a member of the State HOR since 2015 and not one time did we hear about his mother, worth more the woman being Igbo, so what changed? This isn't about being dull or any other issues he may have but an intentional act that he has observed is the new norm.

This nonsense needs to be called out and stopped. Igbos did not remind Elliot or anyone for that matter that his mother is Igbo or needed that narrative to gain votes from Lagosians. If his mother were Itsekiri would he feel the need to remind us of that now? As an Igbo man, I will never deny his mother, she is always going to be a beloved Igbo Queen in our eyes and hearts but Elliot and other politicians need to stop with this nonsense.

Enough is enough!

12 Likes 4 Shares

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by seankafor(m): 8:48pm On Mar 14, 2023
raumdeuter:

You bow down to US and Jagaban so that nothing will happen. Failure to comply and we will run you street as well
pap de fraud is loosing tonight tongue
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 8:54pm On Mar 14, 2023
grin grin grin
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 8:55pm On Mar 14, 2023
seankafor:

If Pep lose tonight, you go still collect grin grin cheesy cheesy wink wink

On behalf of US, Asiwaju and Pep. So 3 collectibles
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 8:56pm On Mar 14, 2023
seankafor:

Wey that your babe wey dey crush on your and find you come here starlight?
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by liveLongNprospa(m): 8:56pm On Mar 14, 2023
larride:

You don dey get hallucination abi?

Lmao hallucinations keh? In what way? 😁
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by GloriousGbola: 8:59pm On Mar 14, 2023

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OU72wcPyUfM

more on SVB

for those of us low IQ 70 plus thug nigga OG decrepit old men with just enough gray matter to lift a keg of petrol who are completely bewildered confused and bewildered by Ibime's explanation

we no dey form intellectual like one otemicist like that tongue
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by afrodoc2: 9:00pm On Mar 14, 2023
Roland17:

Baba, I respectfully disagree. We are not going to make subjective interpretations to excuse an obvious attempt to pull the Igbo's into his selfish interest, I mean this has become normal. The idiot has been a member of the State HOR since 2015 and not one time did we hear about his mother, worth more the woman being Igbo, so what changed? This isn't about being dull or any other issues he may have but an intentional act that he has observed is the new norm.

This nonsense needs to be called out and stopped. Igbos did not remind Elliot or anyone for that matter that his mother is Igbo or needed that narrative to gain votes from Lagosians. If his mother were Itsekiri would he feel the need to remind us of that now? As an Igbo man, I will never deny his mother, she is always going to be a beloved Igbo Queen in our eyes and hearts but Elliot and other politicians need to stop with this nonsense.

Enough is enough!

You are not getting my point. I don’t think most politicians will say it the way Desmond Elliot said it, at least not at this point when tension is heightened. I don’t think even GRV said it like that and things have changed a lot since his campaign got underway.

Elliot’s history shows that he has always had a severe case of inability to read the room. I am not saying you shouldn’t call him out, but let him answer his charges himself and not rope under politicians into it.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by atilla(m): 9:09pm On Mar 14, 2023
GloriousGbola:

are you challenging me to a nerd-off angry angry angry angry cheesy

challenge accepted - now if i can just . . .get out of my chair. . .damn its hard being a 70 year old cry cry

Please take it easy on the challenge. I can help you
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by User09: 9:31pm On Mar 14, 2023
GloriousGbola:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OU72wcPyUfM

more on SVB

for those of us low IQ 70 plus thug nigga OG decrepit old men with just enough gray matter to lift a keg of petrol who are completely bewildered confused and bewildered by Ibime's explanation

we no dey form intellectual like one otemicist like that tongue

Nothing Sophisticated. Just your typical old fashioned AL mismatch. Plus it was the regular Feds MBS with huge interest rate risk

Well...all they had to do was hold till maturity if there wasnt a bank run precipitated by the timing of the capital raising announcement.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ibime(m): 9:35pm On Mar 14, 2023
Roland17:

The idiot has been a member of the State HOR since 2015 and not one time did we hear about his mother, worth more the woman being Igbo, so what changed?

It's what more

I say make I code you because e done tay wey you dey use this turn of phrase incorrectly smiley

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 9:59pm On Mar 14, 2023
Roland17:

They should just stop using Igbos as narratives/ talking points for their selfish electoral interests. These politicians are not admonished by the host tribe(s) for continuously using Igbos as election narratives rather you would read and see senseless posts online heaping the blame on Igbos, rather than the idiots who are choosing to use Igbos as narratives.

Go out and campaign to Lagosians who are eligible voters, please leave Igbos out of the narrative. There are Igbos who have loyalty across the 3 major political parties. When stuff hits the roof, it is still the same Igbo people that would bear the brunt even though they did not ask you to use them as narratives!

I am done with this nonsense.

Apt!
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 10:08pm On Mar 14, 2023
So we still need CBN code to deposit old notes?

WTF is wrong with this country?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 10:13pm On Mar 14, 2023
izzou:

Buhari Buhari Buhari Buhari Buhari Emefiele

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by afrodoc2: 10:20pm On Mar 14, 2023
izzou:

WTF is NOT wrong with the country?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 10:37pm On Mar 14, 2023
A001:

Were digbolugi. Three people fought, the unfair mod banned two of them and left the main culprit constituting a nuisance here in his usual practice.

Good that people are calling out the incompetent & clueless mod. This is some high level rigging cox the Glorious guy even deactivated his moniker. Even Elder wey call d mod dey surprise abt d 0pen bias & injustice.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ibime(m): 10:43pm On Mar 14, 2023
OkpaNsukkaisBae:

Good that people are calling out the incompetent & clueless mod. This is some high level rigging cox the Glorious guy even deactivated his moniker. Even Elder wey call d mod dey surprise abt d 0pen bias & injustice.

Posting kids pictures does not carry the same punishment as words, make una rest.

9 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ibime(m): 10:48pm On Mar 14, 2023
I can't miss Edwards Vs Kumaru this Saturday
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Nobody: 10:51pm On Mar 14, 2023
seankafor:
Omo eeh, na gangsterism Dem dey run for nairaland oo

Ahswear corruption has ran deep into Nigeria system and blood in such a way that it's a way of life..

See as one man with the aid of a mod ran 2 men street broad day light and everyone is acting like everything is cool..

This one na broad day light oo.. and the baba still dey dey shove am for our throat..

From top to bottom.. fraudsters and corrupt entities sad

Same people will be swearing for Yahooboys. wink

Sinners judging sinners who sin differently. cheesy
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by A001: 10:51pm On Mar 14, 2023
Ibime:

Posting kids pictures does not carry the same punishment as words, make una rest.
So three people fought dirty and called one another unprintable names, but only two are serving punishment with the third culprit left off the hook to continue his usual childish e-fights all over Nairaland.

Where's the punishment for the sick fellow? Or he doesn't deserve any?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Roland17(m): 10:54pm On Mar 14, 2023
Ibime:

It's what more

I say make I code you because e done tay wey you dey use this turn of phrase incorrectly smiley

Worth more- “More Valuable” in comparison

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Nobody: 10:56pm On Mar 14, 2023
Ibime:

War is war. Besides the child's face was blurred.

Gloriousgbola deserves a ban too. Not necessarily the ten years he was given earlier.
All three of them deserved to be banned for constituting nuisance.

Since gloriousgbola's ban was reversed no need leaving the others on ban. It's unnecessary in my opinion.

I just love being straight forward and impartial. We say things the way they are. No favouritism to any party.

4 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ibime(m): 10:56pm On Mar 14, 2023
A001:

So three people fought dirty and called one another unprintable names, but only two are serving punishment with the third culprit left off the hook to continue his childish e-fights all over Nairaland.

Where's the punishment for the sick fellow? Or he doesn't deserve any?

Did you not read what I just wrote?

4 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ibime(m): 10:58pm On Mar 14, 2023
Roland17:

Worth more- “More Valuable” in comparison

Shall we take it to ChatGPT?

It's an idiom used to join sentences
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by A001: 10:58pm On Mar 14, 2023
Ibime:

Did you not read what I just wrote?

What punishment has the third offender served? Has he served any?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 10:59pm On Mar 14, 2023
Ibime:

I guess you're talking about rule 10. So please where was the mod when a fellow member uploaded Prospa's pictures, his dog pix. e.t.c? We're talking about precedent here.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ibime(m): 11:02pm On Mar 14, 2023
OkpaNsukkaisBae:

I guess you're talking about rule 10. So please where was the mod when a fellow member uploaded Prospa's pictures, his dog pix. e.t.c? We're talking about precedent here.

Let's ask Elder who ran to mod cheesy

This section has no mod unless you call one

One thing I know is that Mod always uses sledgehammer with that rule 10, if alerted to it, always been that way
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Nobody: 11:02pm On Mar 14, 2023
OkpaNsukkaisBae:

Hypocrisy and corruption everywhere. E be like people don form cartels and squads for this section. They'll defend one of them no matter what.

Outta here mehn
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 11:04pm On Mar 14, 2023
grin

..... GTC! If you are not comfortable with Mod's decision to resuscitate Glorious G moniker.

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 11:05pm On Mar 14, 2023
Elder0001:

Hypocrisy and corruption everywhere. E be like people don form cartels and squads for this section. They'll defend one of them no matter what.

Outta here mehn

E too clear!
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 11:07pm On Mar 14, 2023
grin

..... Dem don cook Okupe sha.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1965) (1966) (1967) (1968) (1969) (1970) (1971) ... (5004) (Reply)

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion

Viewing this topic: izzou(m) and 15 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.