Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,175,297 members, 7,894,267 topics. Date: Friday, 19 July 2024 at 06:55 AM

EPL Chatroom - All Discussions - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (1967) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions (1675799 Views)

EPL 2023/2024: Who Would You Say Is The Flop Of The Season? / EPL: Weekend's Results, Updated Premier League Table And Top Scorers / EPL: Five Things We Learnt From The English Premier League This Weekend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1964) (1965) (1966) (1967) (1968) (1969) (1970) ... (5004) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by PIPSMARSHALL: 4:02pm On Mar 14, 2023
GloriousGbola:

Shhhhhh.

No loud am.

He is a youthful old man, honest billionaire, establishment politician with a difference

And that is how you explain an oxymoron

😭
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by seankafor(m): 4:24pm On Mar 14, 2023
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by TrebleChamp(m): 4:44pm On Mar 14, 2023
seankafor:
cool

https://www.nairaland.com/7610295/earn-50-naked-cleaner-british
nihilistjr go dey visit that place on a regular 😁
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by seankafor(m): 4:45pm On Mar 14, 2023
TrebleChamp:
life's not really hard is it?

I think these kinda threads are good for someone to at least refresh his minds after all the hard environmental stress in this hellhole called country
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by TrebleChamp(m): 4:52pm On Mar 14, 2023
seankafor:
life's not really hard is it?

I think these kinda threads are good for someone to at least refresh his minds after all the hard environmental stress in this hellhole called country
True
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Joezinho: 4:55pm On Mar 14, 2023
seankafor:
cool

https://www.nairaland.com/7610295/earn-50-naked-cleaner-british

I wouldn't trust that there aren't hidden cameras around. 😅
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by nihilistjnr: 5:08pm On Mar 14, 2023
GloriousGbola:

are you challenging me to a nerd-off angry angry angry angry cheesy

challenge accepted - now if i can just . . .get out of my chair. . .damn[b] its hard being a 70 year old [/b] cry cry

Lugging around kegs of petrol grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by nihilistjnr: 5:11pm On Mar 14, 2023
TrebleChamp:

Tufia.

God forbid
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by GloriousGbola: 5:21pm On Mar 14, 2023
nihilistjnr:

Lugging around kegs of petrol grin grin grin grin grin

na so we see am - i wasted all my youthful years fighting with small pikins on the net - now in my old age i have to haul giant containers of petrol

cry cry cry cry cry cry

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by larride(m): 5:32pm On Mar 14, 2023
nihilistjnr:

Tufia.

God forbid

You never check your mail since that day? I've sent it.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by iamoyindamola(m): 5:36pm On Mar 14, 2023
nihilistjnr:

Tufia.

God forbid
Naso

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 6:05pm On Mar 14, 2023
grin

Orji Uzor Kalu is cooking.

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Roland17(m): 6:15pm On Mar 14, 2023
Wetin be naw? Shey na now you remember say your mama na Igbo? Who ask you? Na una dey bring these narratives when nobody send una.

I wish these guys will stop using Igbos as campaign narratives. Just focus on campaigning and winning electoral votes.

#Nademdeyrushusnow

https://www.nairaland.com/7610032/mom-igbo-desmond-elliott-speaks

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 6:25pm On Mar 14, 2023
make una check well... Sanwo olu mother fit come 4rm ozubulu.

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by TrebleChamp(m): 6:32pm On Mar 14, 2023
nihilistjnr:

Tufia.

God forbid
Issokay 😁
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Roland17(m): 6:54pm On Mar 14, 2023
OkpaNsukkaisBae:
make una check well... Sanwo olu mother fit come 4rm ozubulu.

They should just stop using Igbos as narratives/ talking points for their selfish electoral interests. These politicians are not admonished by the host tribe(s) for continuously using Igbos as election narratives rather you would read and see senseless posts online heaping the blame on Igbos, rather than the idiots who are choosing to use Igbos as narratives.

Go out and campaign to Lagosians who are eligible voters, please leave Igbos out of the narrative. There are Igbos who have loyalty across the 3 major political parties. When stuff hits the roof, it is still the same Igbo people that would bear the brunt even though they did not ask you to use them as narratives!

I am done with this nonsense.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 6:55pm On Mar 14, 2023
seankafor:
it's my Lord Putin I have all over my room and some motivation from the street oG's..
I'm not a government worker neither have I benefited from gorvernment directly..
Infact it's people like me that gives the gorvenment work because if not for us, there won't be all these anti crime agencies..
So why the fúck will I hang Tinubu in my wall? Is he my father? Does he feed me?
I'll rather hang the pics of nihilist than hang a pics of Tinubu the mandate thief..
Well, I can still hang him based on his street creeds and his days of narcotics.. but not as a president tongue

Sean warn your people

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Drone17: 7:03pm On Mar 14, 2023
Segedinho:
I taught Obi was asked to go to court and he even said he wasn't contesting against BAT but INEC.

Wat is this?

https://www.nairaland.com/7610068/2023-pro-tinubu-group-stages-protest
They were paid to disrupt the protest by LP at INEC but unfortunately for them the protest didn't hold like INEC started complying.

However, since the mobilization money is non refundable, they just had to do something.

grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by liveLongNprospa(m): 7:27pm On Mar 14, 2023
Roland17:

They should just stop using Igbos as narratives/ talking points for their selfish electoral interests. These politicians are not admonished by the host tribe(s) for continuously using Igbos as election narratives rather you would read and see senseless posts online heaping the blame on Igbos, rather than the idiots who are choosing to use Igbos as narratives.

Go out and campaign to Lagosians who are eligible voters, please leave Igbos out of the narrative. There are Igbos who have loyalty across the 3 major political parties. When stuff hits the roof, it is still the same Igbo people that would bear the brunt even though they did not ask you to use them as narratives!

Lmaoooooo this man is pissed... Interesting interesting
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by liveLongNprospa(m): 7:31pm On Mar 14, 2023
Roland17:

You are sure you are not over exaggerating this whole igbo stuff.

Yunno the igbos are the ones that looked for trouble according to larride, Oasis003, Joezinho and the rest.. Na the igbos be the cause of all these things.

Before someone comes to accuse me of inciting violence, remember nor be me go do protest for Lagos Island against a certain tribe🙏

3 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by seankafor(m): 7:42pm On Mar 14, 2023
raumdeuter:

Sean warn your people
lol, wetin American drone dey find for black sea if not escalation?

Well they fúcked around and found out undecided

It was shut down by the almighty su27

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by seankafor(m): 7:42pm On Mar 14, 2023
Drone17:

They were paid to disrupt the protest by LP at INEC but unfortunately for them the protest didn't hold like INEC started complying.

However, since the mobilization money is non refundable, they just had to do something.

grin
you re a genius grin

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by GloriousGbola: 8:00pm On Mar 14, 2023

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Nobody: 8:03pm On Mar 14, 2023
All this una lame sakasm sef. undecided
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by TrebleChamp(m): 8:17pm On Mar 14, 2023
So tattafo and Disstroy are still under suspension? Abi na same 2034 dey give them too?

5 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by seankafor(m): 8:23pm On Mar 14, 2023
TrebleChamp:
So tattafo and Disstroy are still under suspension? Abi na same 2034 dey give them too?
Omo eeh, na gangsterism Dem dey run for nairaland oo

Ahswear corruption has ran deep into Nigeria system and blood in such a way that it's a way of life..

See as one man with the aid of a mod ran 2 men street broad day light and everyone is acting like everything is cool..

This one na broad day light oo.. and the baba still dey dey shove am for our throat..

From top to bottom.. fraudsters and corrupt entities sad

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 8:26pm On Mar 14, 2023
seankafor:
lol, wetin American drone dey find for black sea if not escalation?
Well they fúcked around and found out undecided
It was shut down by the almighty su27

Warn your boys unless we will use our full force against you starting with people like you.

I go organize Asiwaju youths to give you some brushing wherever you are. Share your location and you go collect on behalf of US and Asiwaju
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by seankafor(m): 8:28pm On Mar 14, 2023
raumdeuter:

Warn your boys unless we will use our full force against you starting with people like you.

I go organize Asiwaju youths to give you some brushing wherever you are. Share your location and you go collect on behalf of US and Asiwaju
ask your gbola brother how he take connive with mod to run tattafo and disstroy street and him dey here dey comment like nothing happened..

This one dey happen for our 2 eye 👀 for broad day light

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by A001: 8:28pm On Mar 14, 2023
The one wey madness dey him blood don dey look for who to fight on Nairaland since morning. If Nairaland is fair, the maniac fellow should be banned for 10 years at least so this thread can have some peace.

Were digbolugi. Three people fought, the unfair mod banned two of them and left the main culprit constituting a nuisance here in his usual practice.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by seankafor(m): 8:29pm On Mar 14, 2023
See as una keep kwayet now

Omo this thing reach to ask oo

How this wan take happen..

Nawao

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by larride(m): 8:35pm On Mar 14, 2023
liveLongNprospa:

You are sure you are not over exaggerating this whole igbo stuff.

Yunno the igbos are the ones that looked for trouble according to larride, Oasis003, Joezinho and the rest.. Na the igbos be the cause of all these things.

Before someone comes to accuse me of inciting violence, remember nor be me go do protest for Lagos Island against a certain tribe🙏

You don dey get hallucination abi?

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 8:37pm On Mar 14, 2023
seankafor:
ask your gbola brother how he take connive with mod to run tattafo and disstroy street and him dey here dey comment like nothing happened..

This one dey happen for our 2 eye 👀 for broad day light

You bow down to US and Jagaban so that nothing will happen. Failure to comply and we will run you street as well

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (1964) (1965) (1966) (1967) (1968) (1969) (1970) ... (5004) (Reply)

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion

Viewing this topic: 15 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.