Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,738 members, 7,875,852 topics. Date: Saturday, 29 June 2024 at 11:19 PM

EPL Chatroom - All Discussions - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (1999) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions (1608922 Views)

EPL 2023/2024: Who Would You Say Is The Flop Of The Season? / EPL: Weekend's Results, Updated Premier League Table And Top Scorers / EPL: Five Things We Learnt From The English Premier League This Weekend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1996) (1997) (1998) (1999) (2000) (2001) (2002) ... (4925) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ibime(m): 12:49am On Mar 18, 2023
izzou:

I think he has healed

He sang in the WC naa.

WC paid him over $1m for that performance which is like 7 times his usual fee and enough to wake a man up momentarily from grief

That his son's death really put him on back burner, it cannot be underestimated
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ibime(m): 12:51am On Mar 18, 2023
Eazzii:
Who want's to cross the incoming Minister of Transportation?

grin grin grin

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 12:52am On Mar 18, 2023
cool
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by seankafor(m): 1:33am On Mar 18, 2023
Today is the continuation of same shitty Status quo of a failed state like Nigeria..

No need wasting your efforts to go and vote because your votes sure won't count..

So save yourself the stress and stay in your house instead..

Don't go out to vote.. your votes will not count
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by PDPGuy: 1:53am On Mar 18, 2023
Of the Constitutional amendment bills signed into law by Buhari, I’m mostly happy about the ones that permits states to generate, transmit, and distribute electricity; establish their own railway systems; and correctional systems.

These new provisions of the constitution would further entrench the principle of true federalism in the country.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by afrodoc2: 4:07am On Mar 18, 2023
GloriousGbola:
https://www.nairaland.com/7615705/photo-proof-peter-obi-lied

na wa ooo

i dont know if this is name sleight of hand - or if this is for real

because if this is true, this is a particularly stupid stunt that was bound to back fire

and if true it calls POs judgement into question.

Do u have the girl's contacts. I want to press her............for the truth.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by A001: 4:11am On Mar 18, 2023
Ibime:

WC paid him over $1m for that performance which is like 7 times his usual fee and enough to wake a man up momentarily from grief

I just hope he forgives those maids wey dey prison and release them soon.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by afrodoc2: 4:13am On Mar 18, 2023
Roland17:

Fair enough but we shouldn’t make excuses for PO because we would not do the same for others. These gaffes are occurring more frequently. There seems to be a haste to get these things out before verifying for accuracy. Obi or his team need to do a better job at verifying these things before he goes out with them.

The man who always insists that others should go and verify apparently never verifies anything himself.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by GloriousGbola: 4:25am On Mar 18, 2023
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by GloriousGbola: 4:26am On Mar 18, 2023
afrodoc2:

Do u have the girl's contacts. I want to press her............for the truth.

i think if you ask donj

our guy may even have had a hand in the exercise cheesy

afrodoc2:

The man who always insists that others should go and verify apparently never verifies anything himself.

that is a sick burn . wicked man

you are supposed to first do no harm.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by afrodoc2: 4:42am On Mar 18, 2023
GloriousGbola:

i think if you ask donj

our guy may even have had a hand in the exercise cheesy

that is a sick burn . wicked man

you are supposed to first do no harm.

Nah i was just making an observation. Too many mistakes and most of them are unforced errors.

As per that Gimba Lamba that guy will never connect me. I am sure he doesn't want the truth to come out. I will have to find some other ways for the truth to be told. Maybe izzou can help us press the truth out of the girl the next time he is in Abuja.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by iamoyindamola(m): 5:08am On Mar 18, 2023
Awon olopa said MC was joking, who would have thought professional thug will become an upcoming comedian because of politics shocked shocked
Unfvckinbelievable

https://www.nairaland.com/7615956/mc-oluomo-only-joking-iya

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by obainojazz(m): 5:56am On Mar 18, 2023
iamoyindamola:
Awon olopa said MC was joking, who would have thought professional thug will become an upcoming comedian because of politics shocked shocked
Unfvckinbelievable

😵‍💫😵‍💫 Una still get hope in the system

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by hopefulLandlord: 6:45am On Mar 18, 2023
obainojazz:

who are these people with ideas and how do we know them?
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 6:46am On Mar 18, 2023
iamoyindamola:
Unfvckinbelievable

I’m not even bothered about the police ; almost everybody know the Nigeria police is a usless and shameless organization so nobody is expecting them to act any different from how they are acting now .

It’s DSS I have issues with . If na person without any ties with APC ; u will would either see DSS go to his house to arrest him or they will declare him wanted and give him ultimatum to report to their office . Look out how they kept hassling that Man Obadaiah Malafia cos of what he said about Boko Haram till his death. The man said a northern governor was one of the Boko Haram commanders and DSS accused him of attempting to breach public peace .

Now MC Oluomo is openly telling people to either come out and vote for his party or stay indoors in order not to face dire consequences . One would think MC would not be allowed to sleep in his house yesterday night sef knowing how his statement can lead to breach of people if people obey or disregard it. But here we are .
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by hopefulLandlord: 6:49am On Mar 18, 2023
Ibime:

If there's anything I've learnt from music industry it's not to take the figures artistes said they're paid as true. most of these entertainers quote figures higher than the real one to boost rep.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 6:51am On Mar 18, 2023
larride:

A whole lot of them got the ticket through the backdoor. Court will settle it for them after election sha.

But Raumdeuter shared the list of governorship candidates of parties in Lagos gubernatorial elections according to INEC and It was Gbadebo’s name that was there now and not Awamaridi
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by hopefulLandlord: 6:52am On Mar 18, 2023
BlueRayDick:

I’m not even bothered about the police ; almost everybody know the Nigeria police is a usless and shameless organization so nobody is expecting them to act any different from how they are acting now .

It’s DSS I have issues with . If na person without any ties with APC ; u will would either see DSS go to his house to arrest him or they will declare him wanted and give him ultimatum to report to their office . Look out how they kept hassling that Man Obadaiah Malafia cos of what he said about Boko Haram till his death. The man said a northern governor was one of the Boko Haram commanders and DSS accused him of attempting to breach public peace .

Now MC Oluomo is openly telling people to either come out and vote for his party or stay indoors in order not to face dire consequences . One would think MC would not be allowed to sleep in his house yesterday night sef knowing how his statement can lead to breach of people if people obey or disregard it. But here we are .

I watched the video and I couldn't see any joking there
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by iamoyindamola(m): 6:56am On Mar 18, 2023
BlueRayDick:

The picture of the woman with plaster kept playing in my head
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by iamoyindamola(m): 6:57am On Mar 18, 2023
obainojazz:
Iya chukwudi came out to say she was the on MC was referring to
How do they correlate sef😂
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by TrebleChamp(m): 6:57am On Mar 18, 2023
BlueRayDick:

grin grin

If Nigeria were to be a normal country , Buhari has no business winning re-election irrespective of whatever rigging machinery they pulled ; but here we are!

Dem don talk say he grow GDP ; I believe the GDP dey reflect for their standard of living
Abi ooo 😁
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by TrebleChamp(m): 6:57am On Mar 18, 2023
izzou:

You live in Nigeria, but you need stats to show us how Buhari has improved your life

grin grin grin
😁
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 7:06am On Mar 18, 2023
hopefulLandlord:

I watched the video and I couldn't see any joking there

The man is obviously not joking . What happened in the video is more like a Chief of Army staff doing final briefing with his Genrals to prosecute the war before them gallantly and give an account of themselves .

He even said when they are losing , they know what to do. It’s irresponsible that the police spokesperson will say he was joking and then later say they are investigating the video.

That was the same way the police claim they were investigating the audio of the traditional ruler that was threatening non indigenes who will not vote for APC . Even when names of the perps were mentioned in the audio; till date they are still investigating with no arrests made
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 7:07am On Mar 18, 2023
iamoyindamola:

The picture of the woman with plaster kept playing in my head

Some people will say na cooking
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 7:08am On Mar 18, 2023
TrebleChamp:
Abi ooo 😁

They should tell that to the guy wey chop 800 naira bread and ewa agoyin and e no reach anywhere 😁. He should have it at the back of his mind say GDP grow, na just bread and ewa cost

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by iamoyindamola(m): 7:12am On Mar 18, 2023
BlueRayDick:

Some people will say na cooking
Awon agba cooker
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Donjazet2: 7:25am On Mar 18, 2023
Please go out and vote!

Don't be defeated by the system. Don't surrender to them.

In as much as we were rigged last election, we still made a lot of progress inspite of it, so please, go out and vote.
We are wiser now! We know their game. We would be our own agents.

Vote for change! Vote for a new nigeria.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Donjazet2: 7:27am On Mar 18, 2023
Obi believes he won taraba and Ogun state.

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by ribbit: 7:34am On Mar 18, 2023
hopefulLandlord:

anybody can be smart and be any politician supporter.
true though.
But a large number of obi supporters are knobheads. grin
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Amoto94(m): 7:36am On Mar 18, 2023
Those who suffer from the disease of victimhood will never acknowledge their wrongdoings/shortcomings they always act like victims even when they're the guilty party.

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by ribbit: 7:38am On Mar 18, 2023
Even a broken clock can be right twice a day.
Looks like Reno exhausted that in one swoop 🥹🥹🫠

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by A001: 7:48am On Mar 18, 2023
Amoto94:
Those who suffer from the disease of victimhood will never acknowledge their wrongdoings/shortcomings they always act like victims even when they're the guilty party.
Yea, like the millions of non-Muslims you and your brothers have persecuted and killed for heresy, apostasy, and blasphemy in the history of your religion.

I'm sure the Uighur Muslims in China also suffer from this disease of victimhood that only exists in the figment of imagination of terrorist-apologists like you.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1996) (1997) (1998) (1999) (2000) (2001) (2002) ... (4925) (Reply)

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion

Viewing this topic: DammyOlu123(m) and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.