Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,752 members, 7,875,885 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 12:38 AM

EPL Chatroom - All Discussions - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2047) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions (1609170 Views)

EPL 2023/2024: Who Would You Say Is The Flop Of The Season? / EPL: Weekend's Results, Updated Premier League Table And Top Scorers / EPL: Five Things We Learnt From The English Premier League This Weekend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2044) (2045) (2046) (2047) (2048) (2049) (2050) ... (4925) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by liveLongNprospa(m): 8:46pm On Mar 19, 2023
Lool
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Donjazet2: 8:46pm On Mar 19, 2023
BlueRayDick:

I dey emotional pass the most emotional women I’ve come across ! 🤦‍♂️

Chai! I'm fvcking pissed!!
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by KingTom(m): 8:47pm On Mar 19, 2023
Dem go switch up on am instanta grin

Kida Kudz "You don shit for Church, Oga You don Mess Up" grin grin
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Nezzjnr: 8:47pm On Mar 19, 2023
Chimaroke who??

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Amoto94(m): 8:48pm On Mar 19, 2023
PapalsBull:

The amoto guy practice what I call " selective Islam". To start with, does Islam support democracy which amoto participate and practice?
In one of my posts I mentioned, democrat? nope. However, I may suggest the lesser evil to those who may be interested in selecting the lesser evil amongst the leading contestants; the position of Islam is whoever indicates an interest in leadership shouldn't be appointed and there's a book on this issue by Ibn Rajab al-Hanbali titled The Evil of Craving for Wealth and Status
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Itsrm(m): 8:48pm On Mar 19, 2023
Donjazet2:
Lord knows I'm fvcking furious with Obi right now.

The man is a fucking_coward. A fucking_pussy.
We should have adopted a rougher politician. Your supporters are being beaten left, right, center all across the country and you can't even take any sensible action.
You are even restraining your supporters from going out there and reclaiming your own stolen mandate. Their own votes.
Making the exact same mistake Jonathan made.
Mtchew.

Like Wike? cheesy
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 8:49pm On Mar 19, 2023
Donjazet2:

First of all, this man was supposed to give a step by step guidance to all his supporters before the election on how to protect their votes. On how his supporters should ensure the results are transmitted at the polling units, then how they should march to various coalition centers and ensure the numbers aren't manipulated. Knowing well how agents could be intimidated, then if the rigging fails, The least he could do is be silent as his supporters take to a peaceful protest to stop the daylight robbery.

He has been extremely inactive for my liking. I'm looking at him as very weak now. I'm fvcking vexed.

For fvcks sake, we convinced people that their votes will count! That this time would be different. How can they dash our hopes like that and the leader of this movement is just seating idly by?

Elections have not even finished, and you are talking of peaceful protest?

Kuku carry fuel and burn down this country.

Results are coming in. Those who are aggrieved are gathering evidences to head to court, and you are already talking of protests?

Bross undecided

8 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by A001: 8:49pm On Mar 19, 2023
PapalsBull:

What later happened to her? The mujahideens did the work of Allah azwajal.

Islam does not support democracy, why then are northern Muslims practicing it? The oil in niger delta is the reason.
One reason that deters women from taking part in politics in the Muslim World is how this woman was assassinated by Islamist fundamentalists.

This practice of killing people based on religious/political agenda is one reason why many would keep on practicing "selective Islam" so they don't become terrorists like the early figures in their religion.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 8:49pm On Mar 19, 2023
Nezzjnr:
Chimaroke who??

OasisX

Where you dey get your results from? grin
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Unlimited22: 8:52pm On Mar 19, 2023
OasisX:
cry

Chimaroke?!
I bin dey tell you, you feel say na play.

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Unlimited22: 8:53pm On Mar 19, 2023
BlueRayDick:

U dey emotional pass the most emotional women I’ve come across ! 🤦‍♂️
Lol. The guy shows his hand all the time.

If he's in a poker game even if he has all four aces he'll still find a way to lose.

Egbon calm down and watch events. It took PO 3 years to beat Ngige in court.

Ah ahn. Haba.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by seankafor(m): 8:54pm On Mar 19, 2023
Donjazet2:

I'm very angry like this comrade.
He is proving to be highly ineffectual.
Does he think all our efforts these last 9 months were a joke??
na babe you dey call comrade undecided
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by GloriousGbola: 8:54pm On Mar 19, 2023
Donjazet2:

First of all, this man was supposed to give a step by step guidance to all his supporters before the election on how to protect their votes. On how his supporters should ensure the results are transmitted at the polling units, then how they should march to various coalition centers and ensure the numbers aren't manipulated. Knowing well how agents could be intimidated, then if the rigging fails, The least he could do is be silent as his supporters take to a peaceful protest to stop the daylight robbery.

He has been extremely inactive for my liking. I'm looking at him as very weak now. I'm fvcking vexed.

For fvcks sake, we convinced people that their votes will count! That this time would be different. How can they dash our hopes like that and the leader of this movement is just seating idly by?

you need to be very very very careful
this can be taken as incitement
Obi is also being careful to avoid the bloody aftermath of the 2011 elections

izzou:

Elections have not even finished, and you are talking of peaceful protest?

Kuku carry fuel and burn down this country.

Results are coming in. Those who are aggrieved are gathering evidences to head to court, and you are already talking of protests?

Bross undecided

this is where lagos treasury in the hands of LP would have come in handy.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Donjazet2: 8:54pm On Mar 19, 2023
seankafor:
he wants obi to lead a massive protest 🪧 that will be hijacked by thugs and properties destroyed.. and also the police using protesters for target practices while anarchy and doom beffalls on the country embarassed

Oga I don't fvcking care if this country burns to the ground anymore. What sort of rubbish is all these??
If you think you are popular, why not let the people decide

Why not let people vote their minds and you see the results?
How will the youths of this country, from the secondary school boys, to the all the different cult groups of university to all artisans on the streets decide to peacefully channel their grievances about the country at the polls and then you end up robbing them blind? Extinguishing that hope?

This was a unique opportunity for us and they stole it from us.
This would be very easy if we could we see that our movement was not strong enough, that the ignorant ones heavily outnumbered us. Fine, we would have accepted it in good faith. But for us to come out in our numbers only for you to cancel those numbers and start rewriting and tippexing and declaring the wrong figures in the night and then expecting us to accept the robbery in peace, we didn't sign up for that.

3 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by obainojazz(m): 8:55pm On Mar 19, 2023
Donjazet2:

I'm very angry like this comrade.
He is proving to be highly ineffectual.
Does he think all our efforts these last 9 months were a joke??
So Obi should incite voters to protest…. You are the only of his supporter speaking like this.

He’s not Labour Party chairman that he should now be running around… That’s the structure they were telling you people labour does not have.

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 8:57pm On Mar 19, 2023
izzou:

grin cheesy cheesy cheesy

I am happy, and i don't why.

I go stay inside this mud for 4 years. One single day no go short inside

grin

I am happy too that a Northerner female became elected governor first
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Nobody: 8:57pm On Mar 19, 2023
Sipping my Burukutu while listening to the deluxe edition of Future's I NEVER LIKED YOU with donjazet2. cool

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by seankafor(m): 8:57pm On Mar 19, 2023
Donjazet2:

Oga I don't fvcking care if this country burns to the ground anymore. What sort of rubbish is all these??
If you think you are popular, why not let the people decide

Why not let people vote their minds and you see the results?
How will the youths of this country, from the secondary school boys, to the all the different cult groups of university to all artisans on the streets decide to peacefully channel their grievances about the country at the polls and then you end up robbing them blind? Extinguishing that hope?

This was a unique opportunity for us and they stole it from us.
This would be very easy if we could we see that our movement was not strong enough, that the ignorant ones heavily outnumbered us. Fine, we would have accepted it in good faith. But for us to come out in our numbers only for you to cancel those numbers and start rewriting and tippexing and declaring the wrong figures in the night and then expecting us to accept the robbery in peace, we didn't sign up for that.
bro, the only way you can fight back is to collect your own share of the loot through fraud, vices and all what not..

I full heartedlu endorse vices that can be perpetrated against this country even if it means breaking the only leg it's standing on..

You don't need to cry over spilled milk.. if you can't win them, join them

It's as simple as that
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 8:58pm On Mar 19, 2023
raumdeuter:

I am happy too that a Northerner female became elected governor first

Good

As a Southerner, take your place in the mud with me.

grin
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 8:59pm On Mar 19, 2023
izzou:

Oasis

Where you dey get your results from? grin

cry

.... should have got the message he tweeted last clearly before I shared it here. Èèyàn mi lulẹ̀.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Unlimited22: 8:59pm On Mar 19, 2023
Even Binani victory no sure again.

INEC, my people.

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 9:00pm On Mar 19, 2023
One of the reasons he is picked up.

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 9:01pm On Mar 19, 2023
Unlimited22:
Even Binani victory no sure again.

INEC, my people.

grin

Done deal.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by DissTroy(m): 9:01pm On Mar 19, 2023
KingTom:

I can also speak for those in Calabar, nobody dey tear Efik or Ibibio for class, only English grin
✅✅✅
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 9:01pm On Mar 19, 2023
A001:

That's an exception.

I'd be waiting for a woman that has ruled Saudi after the advent of Islam.

He should do his research well and tell us.

Then, he should list many examples of such in the Arab world showing it's the norm in those countries.

He'll only be able to find a handful of examples. Those are exceptions, not the norm.

Has a woman ruled America
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 9:02pm On Mar 19, 2023
Donjazet2:

Chai! I'm fvcking pissed!!

Spell check changed “U” to “I”.

I mean u are too emotional about things , like u let ur emotions always take control of u and it’s scary honestly . Now now Peter Obi u spent months to campaign for and always extolling his virtues suddenly is a fool ? Why? Because he won’t lead protests that will be certainly hijacked and have him arrested for treason ?

Peter Obi is a man with family like most of us and he’s no matyr . He probably thinks of his family first before taking actions and does not allow his emotions make him toe a suicidal path . You need to read books about some incidents that happened in Nigeria in the past .

Go and read about how Awolowo was imprisoned for coup plotting/treason. I think the book is “The Trial of Obafemi Awolowo” by Lateeef Jakande. U will understand what a ruling party can do to an opposition leader even in a democracy if they feel he’s getting larger than life

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Donjazet2: 9:03pm On Mar 19, 2023
GloriousGbola:

you need to be very very very careful
this can be taken as incitement
Obi is also being careful to avoid the bloody aftermath of the 2011 elections
this is where lagos treasury in the hands of LP would have come in handy.

Mtchew, I just dey vex. Especially seeing what is happening in Enugu, Lagos and abia.

Where the hell is the country heading to?

People voted their choice in abia, they are rewriting the results at INEC centers.

In Enugu chimaroke sent his thugs to spray gunshots in many areas, polling unit to polling unit, now PDP is rewriting results.

The less said about Lagos the better. Many people decided not to come out for safety of their heads still being attached to their bodies, the few that braved it came back home with blood stains all over their bodies, either theirs or anothers.

How will any sane youth have faith in this country after all these??

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 9:03pm On Mar 19, 2023
cool

Last Man standing amongst G4.

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Amigoss: 9:04pm On Mar 19, 2023
stxrlight:

Wait, it is Obi you're calling a fool?

grin cheesy,you've not seen his old screenshot about obi
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Amoto94(m): 9:04pm On Mar 19, 2023
DeadPresidents:

This.

I know someone who got a chemical engineering sponsored job here. Him own sweet pass my own because his accommodation is taken care of.

Know another bro (Damola) coming in as a UX Designer.

If you have really good educational background and experience in relevant industries, don’t dull.
Germany is a country I'm interested in after the Gulf states and Turkey, I like the way they developed after all they went through from losing two World Wars and the separation of East and West Germany back to reunification. They offer solid programs and have a booming economy for years they have had tremendous growth economically and scientifically
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by A001: 9:04pm On Mar 19, 2023
raumdeuter:

Has a woman ruled America
Is America in the Arab World? Is the American style of leadership the standard for the whole world?

(1) (2) (3) ... (2044) (2045) (2046) (2047) (2048) (2049) (2050) ... (4925) (Reply)

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion

Viewing this topic: FEGEITOK and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.