Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,781 members, 7,879,398 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 05:28 PM

EPL Chatroom - All Discussions - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2082) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions (1622744 Views)

EPL 2023/2024: Who Would You Say Is The Flop Of The Season? / EPL: Weekend's Results, Updated Premier League Table And Top Scorers / EPL: Five Things We Learnt From The English Premier League This Weekend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2079) (2080) (2081) (2082) (2083) (2084) (2085) ... (4940) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Expert17: 7:31pm On Mar 20, 2023
Lol, National property

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Theflint1(m): 7:32pm On Mar 20, 2023
DissTroy:

Dude, the build up to the No Man's Land being parroted didn't begin today. The violence of the elections didn't take place today. Filtering your search beam to today alone is being disingenuous.

Again, overtly or covertly through 'likes' and playing blind, stop edging on people who trigger whole groups of people with such comments. It makes you just as guilty.

Maybe the indigenous ethnics of Lagos are nicer. Calabar was an FCT for a few months before itbeas moved to Lagos. Try calling or insinuating Calabar is a no man's land and you'd be decapitated there and then on the streets. No beaten - decapitated. Ask King-Tom to explain how Calabar South boys (the Efiks) would react.
Calabar is a multicultural mix too like Lagos.

If you won't take it - don't dish it.
Going by the evidence of what you posted as evidence of people saying Lagos is no man's land, I'm pretty sure the build-up you allude to is built entirely on sand.

Stop swallowing propaganda from politicians looking to win elections and in the process fanning the embers of tribal hate using fake "facts" cheesy

This "Lagos is no man's land" nonsense this election cycle was manufactured from APC's underground room for propaganda cooking...you and many other's fell for it.

Nobody goes around shouting that Lagos is no man's land, and calabar is nothing like Lagos.

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ibukzy: 7:33pm On Mar 20, 2023
I just dey laugh since

After being the aggressor ,later they would be claiming the victim
was it not the same thread DonJ was profiling the Yoruba and Muslim poster and labelling them Bast**d and tribalist , all because they are not voting for Peter Obi
Expert17:

I don't have their time.

I can bring out posts from 8 different monikers calling Lagos no mans land BUT the educated ones are using twitter link. Lmao

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Itsrm(m): 7:36pm On Mar 20, 2023
raumdeuter:
The losers. I wonder why Obi is not there

Tambuwal will soon be tripple cheesy
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 7:39pm On Mar 20, 2023
izzou:

Hoping to watch Kwankwaso interview in the future.

I trust Seun Okinbaloye to troll him

Is there hope for our sugarmommy. That mud we must swim am oo

https://www.nairaland.com/7620452/inec-declares-adamawa-state-governorship
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 7:40pm On Mar 20, 2023
DissTroy:

I'm the one who has had my pictures, details and other specific details up time and again . Your comrade compilicit in triggering is the one stealing pictures and making false claims.

Guess who's insecure. The joke is on you!

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

10 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by DissTroy(m): 7:40pm On Mar 20, 2023
Theflint1:
Going by the evidence of what you posted as evidence of people saying Lagos is no man's land, I'm pretty sure the build-up you allude to is built entirely on sand.

Stop swallowing propaganda from politicians looking to win elections and in the process fanning the embers of tribal hate using fake "facts" cheesy

This "Lagos is no man's land" nonsense this election cycle was manufactured from APC's underground room for propaganda cooking...you and many other's fell for it.

Nobody goes around shouting that Lagos is no man's land, and calabar is nothing like Lagos.

Nobody does but pockets do, online and offline. Just as not all APC Lagos people go about tagging GRV a "Chinedu" or parroting Igbos want to take over Lagos.

The ppblem is, both in the LP and APC camps, we allow the extremists access to the megaphones whatever they soundboard unchecked from either camps becoming the focal messaging.

You want to call out the APC for the violence but refuse any attempt at introspection even amongst the LP faithfuls? That's hypocrisy.

You can call out both. You won't die and the Earth won't tilt off its axis.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 7:40pm On Mar 20, 2023
Itsrm:

Tambuwal will soon be tripple cheesy

Which one is there to lose again for Tambuwal?

Shey una wan make he lose his life join?
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Amigoss: 7:40pm On Mar 20, 2023
DissTroy:

I'm the one who has had my pictures, details and other specific details up time and again . Your comrade compilicit in triggering is the one stealing pictures and making false claims.

Guess who's insecure. The joke is on you!

Tf,is this? My comradeis there a forceful clique here that I don't know of?

You posting your makeup and heavily filtered selfie every now and then in an anonymous forum during arguements is your personal problem.

You telling me this "Is this the part where you lots visit my Facebook account to post details because I called you out for enabling those who trigger others by calling Lagos a no man's land?" is so naive and insecure of you.

What is my business with your Facebook page?

4 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 7:41pm On Mar 20, 2023
Unlimited22:

When collation just resumed?

Lucky escape, if true. Race was very tight.

Btw what happened to you guys in Bauchi?

grin

Their Governor is well loved by his people, hence he won again.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Theflint1(m): 7:41pm On Mar 20, 2023
To whom it may concern...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 7:43pm On Mar 20, 2023
Tafawa Balewa who discovered Victoria Island

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by iamoyindamola(m): 7:43pm On Mar 20, 2023
DissTroy:

Nobody does but pockets do, online and offline. Just as not all APC Lagos people go about tagging GRV a "Chinedu" or parroting Igbos want to take over Lagos.

The ppblem is, both in the LP and APC camps, we allow the extremists access to the megaphones whatever they soundboard unchecked from either camps becoming the focal messaging.

You want to call out the APC for the violence but refuse any attempt at introspection even amongst the LP faithfuls? That's hypocrisy.

That's why I said there's no victim or culprit in this tribal war
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Emmynator(m): 7:44pm On Mar 20, 2023
iamoyindamola:
But election is over why are we still hustling for cash abi e no wan better for buhari and emefiele ni
Their is no way these 2 can die well aje
They killed me financially, e no go better for them.
A lot of people are still not accepting transfers, and they still charge as high as 300 per 1k in my location.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Unlimited22: 7:44pm On Mar 20, 2023
OasisX:

grin

Their Governor is well loved by his people, hence he won again.
Kaduna collation was postponed to 10pm.

Where una news dey come from?

Elrufai numbers never add up yet lol
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ibukzy: 7:45pm On Mar 20, 2023
Nah only Yoruba dey blow the flames of tribal warπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

We are not ready yet

6 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by iamoyindamola(m): 7:46pm On Mar 20, 2023
raumdeuter:
Alaye scored own goal 🀣🀣

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Joezinho: 7:46pm On Mar 20, 2023
Yorubas are accommodating and cosmopolitan, but one thing that can get a true omoluabi angry is an attempt to dispute his heritage..

If we aren't so accommodating, none of you would have the audacity to claim that Lagos is no man's land and none of you would said that Lagos should be taken..

I have always said it that Yorubas are truly accommodating.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Sportsweb: 7:46pm On Mar 20, 2023
raumdeuter:

I am not educated and I do not live in a civilized country

Anything else?
No Sir, carry go. Alert me when it's time to occupy igbo's properties in Lagos. Na that one my mind dey
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Theflint1(m): 7:46pm On Mar 20, 2023
DissTroy:

Lol, I'm pretty sure the only introspection I'd do regarding the "Lagos is no man's land" talk is how we can prevent people from swallowing that and several other propaganda terms politicians from APC use to con minds that should be more discerning.

You're suggesting LP allows people that chant Lagos is no man's land access to the megaphones...I'm sure if I ask you for evidence of major supporters of the Labour Party saying Lagos is no man's land it'd be crickets. And no, Donjazet from Nairaland doesn't count cheesy

6 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by DissTroy(m): 7:46pm On Mar 20, 2023
Amigoss:

Tf,is this? My comradeis there a forceful clique here that I don't know of?

You posting your makeup and heavily filtered selfie every now and then in an anonymous forum during arguements is your personal problem.

?

Pained? There's literally a video on my page of me speaking. Go feast on it.

Since it hurts you, this is me.

Now I dare you to post yours? No? Can't find any to steal? I thought so too.

Amidunce!

[Picture retracted]

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 7:47pm On Mar 20, 2023
Unlimited22:

Kaduna collation was postponed to 10pm.

Where una news dey come from?

Elrufai numbers never add up yet lol

grin

I don't wanna share situation room results as I did for Binani yesterday, but based on it, if genuine, Uba nicks it.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Itsrm(m): 7:48pm On Mar 20, 2023
izzou:

If there is one thing BVAS did, it was that it prevented overvoting

So, most of the delayed results was as a result of trying to patch numbers here and there.

After all the additions and you realize you can't catch up, then you honourably submit your sheet and go home grin

Na wetin dey happen be that

I'm still seeing some funny results in Rivers State like some polling units having over a thousand votes. I'm struggling to believe that's what BVAS accredited.

Perhaps, these guys may just have found a way to bypass it.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 7:48pm On Mar 20, 2023
Sportsweb:
No Sir, carry go. Alert me when it's time to occupy igbo's properties in Lagos. Na that one my mind dey

You are free to occupy it anytime you are ready, Start tonight. Why do you need another persons directions on how to proceed with your life decisions

What other things do you wait for random internet monikers to give you alerts when to start?

Some people are putting their mind to good use, you are waiting for alerts on when to steal other peoples property

4 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Itsrm(m): 7:50pm On Mar 20, 2023
raumdeuter:

Which one is there to lose again for Tambuwal?

Shey una wan make he lose his life join?

INEC declared his senatorial election inconclusive and ordered a rerun.

It will take a miracle for him to win.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 7:50pm On Mar 20, 2023
Itsrm:

INEC declared his senatorial election inconclusive and ordered a rerun.

It will take a miracle for him to win.

Wow, After his betrayal of Tinubu and Wike

He deserves everything that comes to him

He could have been the golden boy of the North now
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by seankafor(m): 7:52pm On Mar 20, 2023
Lasigidi is a no man's land ooooooooo

tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Joezinho: 7:52pm On Mar 20, 2023
DissTroy:

Pained? There's literally a video on my page of me speaking. Go feast on it.

Since it hurts you, this is me.

Now I dare you to post yours? No? Can't find any to steal? I thought so too.

Amidunce!

Hey bro, please what beard oils/moisturizers/conditioners/creams do you use?
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 7:53pm On Mar 20, 2023
seankafor:
Lasigidi is a no man's land ooooooooo

tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue

Shonkapor

Someone posted this information and I dont know if you or any Obidient will need it
Total 70K
https://twitter.com/StatiSense/status/1637849016259018752

3 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 7:54pm On Mar 20, 2023
raumdeuter:

grin grin grin

He didn't read it well before sharing it here. Who is the person that wrote the tale sef? I have never heard of him or his family before.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 7:54pm On Mar 20, 2023
izzou:

It was really pathetic to see educated people peddle and make decisions based on roadside rumours

I grew up in Amuwo Odofin, largely dominated by other southerners. GloriousGbola even said in his full close, he is the only non- igbo.

Yet, i have never seen an Igbo man battling for Baale or Council of chiefs. Even in Igbo dominated areas like Ojo, Ikotun, na Yorubas dey control both the traditional rulership and political.

But a Twitter link was the sinister plan to hijack Lagos

I shame for wetin my eye see today

U know why I find the whole argument unnecessary and not worth it ?

Las las if GRV wins, Mr Kayode Salako (the husband ) will definitely have goodies coming his way courtesy of the new governor in Lagos. On the other hand if Sanwoolu is voted for second term , Mrs Foluke Daramola-Salako will have good things coming her way courtesy of the governor . Whether supporters of both candidates fight online or offline; their one family is secured .

Like now wey Sanwoolu win, when Foluke is going to solicit the state governor for donations for any of their phony NGO’s me and u no go dey there . When they make profit out of the non-profit organization, na she and her husband former Labour Party chairman go spend an together . Dem no go call us make we come chop inside .

All those stories of somebody taking over somewhere is bullocks . Politicians just dey finger people brain based on their personal bias and dem dey get desired response .

You remember Ade Dosumnu who contested against Fashola that year ? I remember watching ACN campaign in Lagos that time and he was called a thief live on camera that he stole when he was in NPA and all that by Tinhubu and the man didn’t come out to deny it ( and it sealed his fate particularly amongst people who were looking at voting someone with integrity ) I recently read the man had decamped to APC and he said it feels good to be back home( or something like that ) . I just smiled 😁

(1) (2) (3) ... (2079) (2080) (2081) (2082) (2083) (2084) (2085) ... (4940) (Reply)

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "mΓ©s Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion

Viewing this topic: nihilistjnr, Ibukzy, Greatswimmer, superfelix, reccy(m), GloriousGbola, BlueRayDick and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.