Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,316 members, 7,887,961 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 04:59 PM

EPL Chatroom - All Discussions - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2216) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions (1652146 Views)

EPL 2023/2024: Who Would You Say Is The Flop Of The Season? / EPL: Weekend's Results, Updated Premier League Table And Top Scorers / EPL: Five Things We Learnt From The English Premier League This Weekend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2213) (2214) (2215) (2216) (2217) (2218) (2219) ... (4976) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by ChristineC: 10:44pm On Apr 02, 2023
why post graphic pictures?
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Magnoliaa(f): 11:02pm On Apr 02, 2023
I nor dey into tech, but this look* like a very INTERESTING report:

https://twitter.com/democracy_watch/status/1642609702461747200?t=OZzDTRS4pVKxPCfX8q6ovg&s=19

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Magnoliaa(f): 11:06pm On Apr 02, 2023
Amigoss:
Na dem cheesy,šŸŒ½šŸŒ½šŸŒ½šŸŒ½šŸŒ½šŸŒ½šŸŒ½šŸŒ½šŸŒ½šŸŒ½šŸŒ½šŸ˜²šŸŒ½šŸŒ½

Someone said, "šŸ¤Ŗ".

Obidients nor go kee me. šŸ˜‚

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by liveLongNprospa(m): 11:10pm On Apr 02, 2023
How influential is Datti's family that not even dss could invite him after that channels interview..

Meanwhile ffk not waste time before dss humble amšŸ˜‚

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by larride(m): 11:12pm On Apr 02, 2023
izzou:
You sacked Tuchel and hired Potter

Bayern sacked Nagelsmann and hired Tuchel

Now, you want to hire Nagelsmann

Holy Boehly, se o wa pa?

Holy Boehly on the beat.

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Magnoliaa(f): 11:13pm On Apr 02, 2023
Amigoss:
No need to defend rubbish propaganda from APC again,Na to chest am and turn am to cruise wink

Anyways,place your orders cool

Gbam!

Because all na agenda at this point. Since they don't play fair, either by conscience or logic, play their games and even beat them at it, or run our own counted propaganda.

Okurrrr, so? We already see PO as a superior father figure to all of them before sef.

3 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by A001: 11:15pm On Apr 02, 2023
I didn't need any tool to know that audio is fake. I just listened to it carefully and spotted the background soundtrack.

That easily gave the video away as fake and synthetic.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Magnoliaa(f): 11:16pm On Apr 02, 2023
liveLongNprospa:
How influential is Datti's family that not even dss could invite him after that channels interview..

I am inclined to believing he's really untouchable.

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Segedinho(m): 11:17pm On Apr 02, 2023
I think this research on d leaked audio is detailed...

https://mobile.twitter.com/democracy_watch/status/1642609702461747200
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Amigoss: 11:18pm On Apr 02, 2023
Magnoliaa:

Someone said, "šŸ¤Ŗ".

Obidients nor go kee me. šŸ˜‚

Someone said he should do like this šŸ‘€,laff wan Kee me grin

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by airmark(m): 11:41pm On Apr 02, 2023
OasisX:

grin

75 Ellu Ps pƩrƩ.

75 too much, 70 is ok. Yes Daddy?
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by airmark(m): 11:48pm On Apr 02, 2023
OasisX:
grin

Brother Kenneth don forgive una.

Man said, "honesty is the best policy". That's a left hook to the temple of Obidients.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 12:09am On Apr 03, 2023
OasisX:
grin

Brother Kenneth don forgive una.

Is Ken saying Obidients are dishonest like their lying principal

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by FBS: 1:39am On Apr 03, 2023
Bimffo:

The thing is you can't continue to attack people and the person that they voted for, and you expect them not to reply or react.

Atiku is going to court too and he came second, and it is still not war war with the APC. It has been civil at least.

But why does it have to be war between first and 3rd?

Now, APC boys have decided not to overlook obidients excesses again. It will be a full blown war for the next 4 years.

They don't mind the court cases. I am an Oyo state indigene, I have not seen any1 that have checked the IREV portal, and claim the results uploaded for his polling unit is not right.

Followed 3 polling units counting that day, and the results correlated.

Thats by the way. I am just saying you can't continue to attack people and then you want to decide the way you want them to react.
This is GOLD!

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by obainojazz(m): 2:37am On Apr 03, 2023
Bimffo:

The thing is you can't continue to attack people and the person that they voted for, and you expect them not to reply or react.

Atiku is going to court too and he came second, and it is still not war war with the APC. It has been civil at least.

But why does it have to be war between first and 3rd?

Now, APC boys have decided not to overlook obidients excesses again. It will be a full blown war for the next 4 years.

They don't mind the court cases. I am an Oyo state indigene, I have not seen any1 that have checked the IREV portal, and claim the results uploaded for his polling unit is not right.

Followed 3 polling units counting that day, and the results correlated.

Thats by the way. I am just saying you can't continue to attack people and then you want to decide the way you want them to react.
This was me and my friendā€™s conversation 1st of Marchā€¦ Second place should feel more cheated than third placeā€¦.

Brutal but trueā€¦. The process should be challenged not this cursing and counter-cursing

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 3:02am On Apr 03, 2023
airmark:

75 too much, 70 is ok. Yes Daddy?

grin

......nwanem! No Qualms.

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 3:04am On Apr 03, 2023
raumdeuter:

Is Ken saying Obidients are dishonest like their lying principal

airmark:

Man said, "honesty is the best policy". That's a left hook to the temple of Obidients.

grin

My įŗøĢ€gbį»Ģn said e be junior spokesman, so whatever he said ain't official and has nothing to do with Obi.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 3:05am On Apr 03, 2023
obainojazz:
This was me and my friendā€™s conversation 1st of Marchā€¦ Second place should feel more cheated than third placeā€¦.

Brutal but trueā€¦. The process should be challenged not this cursing and counter-cursing

Jah bless you bruh.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by FBS: 3:45am On Apr 03, 2023
From Elu pee 45,47, 48 to Yes Daddy! Musicians and merchandise experts should be milking this like Sharp Cheddar.

However, some questions hanging though....

1. Why this audio come get "soundtrack"? That's not what I would expect from a recorded message. The background [i]noise/i] should be different, yes?
2. If the official spokesperson said it happened but it's doctored, how can this be verified? Or he was just spinning the narrative?
3. Surely if none of this is true, then the parties involved would have come out to categorically deny this, no?
4. How deep is a deep fake?
5. Who leaked the audio?
6. Why was it even recorded in the first place?

And then some obviously believe that this is the APC propaganda machine at work?

Anyho, something to keep the brain busy and engaged.

https://medium.com/dessa-news/detecting-audio-deepfakes-f2edfd8e2b35

We learn every day.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 4:19am On Apr 03, 2023
obainojazz:

You are towing a dangerous path called common sense which will lead to cancelation, ostracization and finally your paternity will be questioned

Hope you have your DNA tying you to Anambra or Iragbiji

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Nobody: 5:27am On Apr 03, 2023
izzou:

Holy Boehly, se o wa pa?

Sir OLe is the best [/quote] Sir OLe is the best replacement. smiley
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by FBS: 5:36am On Apr 03, 2023
izzou:

Holy Boehly, se o wa pa?

Boli on the beat! grin
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 5:42am On Apr 03, 2023
liveLongNprospa:

Itā€™s called Hausa/Fulani tax . Make Obi try saying the exact words Datti mouthed and he wouldā€™ve been illegally arrested by DSS without warrant .

Even Atiku led a protest after losing the election and heā€™s enjoying his freedom to move about in naija like itā€™s no manā€™s business . If Obi had did exactly what Atiku did, he would be facing treason charges by now .

Naija na one kind country , itā€™s only normal for a sane mind to try find ways commot this ā€œhell hole ā€œ
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by monerozi5590: 5:55am On Apr 03, 2023
Which region will the Senate President comes from in our 10th Assembly?

President Elect==== SW
Vice President Elect======NE.

NW and SS. No Senate President from both region since 1999.

109 senators. 76 are new senators out of the 102 confirm so far by Channels TV. Wow
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by iamoyindamola(m): 5:58am On Apr 03, 2023
BlueRayDick:

Itā€™s called Hausa/Fulani tax . Make Obi try saying the exact words Datti mouthed and he wouldā€™ve been illegally arrested by DSS without warrant .

Even Atiku led a protest after losing the election and heā€™s enjoying his freedom to move about in naija like itā€™s no manā€™s business . If Obi had did exactly what Atiku did, he would be facing treason charges by now .

Naija na one kind country , itā€™s only normal for a sane mind to try find ways commot this ā€œhell hole ā€œ
Then say they know boko haram sponsors but refused to name or arrest them
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Nobody: 6:00am On Apr 03, 2023
BlueRayDick:

Wow. shocked Why is it so? Abi it's only Hausas and Fulanis that work in DSS?
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by monerozi5590: 6:33am On Apr 03, 2023
I just d laugh. grin grin grin. DSS/SSS will arrest you if you commit crime whether you are Islamic cleric/ Muslim/Pasto/ Christians, hausa, igbo, yoruba etc.

They will even go extra mile to bring you from another country like the casa of Mamu the Islamic Cleric, Bandit Negotiator and publisher. He was arrested in Cairo.

Our SSS/DSS is one of the top dog secret service in Africa.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by nihilistjnr: 7:03am On Apr 03, 2023
https://www.theguardian.com/world/2023/apr/03/why-two-alleged-deep-cover-russian-spies-most-unusual-yet?

This one pass Bourne Identity. shocked

Seankafor you need to read what your hero is doing. This level of cooking na Michelin star.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by GloriousGbola: 7:08am On Apr 03, 2023
nihilistjnr:
https://www.theguardian.com/world/2023/apr/03/why-two-alleged-deep-cover-russian-spies-most-unusual-yet?

Seankafor you need to read what your hero is doing. This level of cooking na Michelin star.

The show you are looking for is the Americans

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt2149175/
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by nihilistjnr: 7:18am On Apr 03, 2023
GloriousGbola:

The show you are looking for is the Americans

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt2149175/

Bro.

This one is crazier than the Americans.

A married Russian Spy couple went off to Greece and Brazil respectively and started entire lives out there with new partners in long-term relationships...whilst remaining commitedly married to each other and spying for Mother Russia...and neither of their partners even had a clue.

And this happened in real life.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by seankafor(m): 7:43am On Apr 03, 2023
nihilistjnr:

they re covert ops and agents.. nothing new šŸ†•

My brother in the army used to tell me how some soy agents used to infiltrate the camp of terrorists.. those guys can chameleon for 6 years straight to infiltrate your camp and get certain classified informations needed.. some of them some times does not live to tell the story as their covers are blown..

As for my Lord.. I heard there was a bomb šŸ’£ in St Petersburg killing one highly profiled military agent

https://www.aljazeera.com/amp/news/2023/4/2/prominent-russian-military-blogger-killed-in-cafe-blast-reports

I don't know why Ukraine has allowed the west to use them and their citizens as cannon folders..

The last time Crimean bridge was bombed, there was missile rain in kyiv for a week straight..

Russians are still using their Soviet era weapons..when they start bringing in their state of the art armoury, I don't think the comedian zelenskh will live to tell the story..

Let's see how Kremlin and my Lord will react to this recent development on Petersburg

(1) (2) (3) ... (2213) (2214) (2215) (2216) (2217) (2218) (2219) ... (4976) (Reply)

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "mƩs Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion

Viewing this topic: Amigoss, larride(m), Khaytunechi, fatherofnone(m), GrammarNazi1(m) and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.