Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,783 members, 7,875,938 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 03:47 AM

EPL Chatroom - All Discussions - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2217) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions (1609839 Views)

EPL 2023/2024: Who Would You Say Is The Flop Of The Season? / EPL: Weekend's Results, Updated Premier League Table And Top Scorers / EPL: Five Things We Learnt From The English Premier League This Weekend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2214) (2215) (2216) (2217) (2218) (2219) (2220) ... (4925) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by seankafor(m): 7:45am On Apr 03, 2023
nihilistjnr:

Bro.

This one is crazier than the Americans.

A married Russian Spy couple went off to Greece and Brazil respectively and started entire lives out there with new partners in long-term relationships...whilst remaining commitedly married to each other and spying for Mother Russia...and neither of their partners even had a clue.

And this happened in real life.
when it comes to secret service agencies..

I give it to the KGB first

Mosaad second then the CIA

Those KGB guys, I dey fear who no fear them.. and my Lord Putin is a product of the Russian KGB
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by afrodoc2: 7:47am On Apr 03, 2023
nihilistjnr:

Bro.

This one is crazier than the Americans.

A married Russian Spy couple went off to Greece and Brazil respectively and started entire lives out there with new partners in long-term relationships...whilst remaining commitedly married to each other and spying for Mother Russia...and neither of their partners even had a clue.

And this happened in real life.

There are probably dozens of this Russian set ups worldwide. The Americans was not the product of a fantastic imagination like Lord of the Rings. Russians have been carrying out such activities since the Cold War.

The one thing that makes it possible is that Russians have been conditioned by centuries of autocratic rule to be able to sacrifice anything for Mother Russia; their lives, livelihoods, lifestyles, freedoms, even the very sanctity of their partners' ingboitus. Most Westerners can't go that extra mile.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Spy360(m): 7:58am On Apr 03, 2023
OasisX:

grin

......nwanem! No Qualms.
Don't call me nwanne m, call me DADDY

When I smack your bombom!!! 🤪
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by GloriousGbola: 8:06am On Apr 03, 2023
afrodoc2:

There are probably dozens of this Russian set ups worldwide. The Americans was not the product of a fantastic imagination like Lord of the Rings. Russians have been carrying out such activities since the Cold War.

The one thing that makes it possible is that Russians have been conditioned by centuries of autocratic rule to be able to sacrifice anything for Mother Russia; their lives, livelihoods, lifestyles, freedoms, even the very sanctity of their partners' ingboitus. Most Westerners can't go that extra mile.

And all for what? cry cry cry cry
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by nihilistjnr: 8:07am On Apr 03, 2023
afrodoc2:

Bro this shït read like the typical Robert Ludlum setup.

I agree with the bolded. My mother studied History at University, and somehow had Pushkin as part of school books

I read his collection of stories as a child and was struck by his charactisation of Russian serfdom in the latest 1700s and early 1800s. These guys were literal puppets for their boyars they had no lives, no rights, no dreams, no nothing. They were like human automatons for their masters.

The Captains Daughter in particular was a novel about real life story of Ivan Pugachev and the Serf Uprising of 1773.

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by GloriousGbola: 8:08am On Apr 03, 2023
Spy360:

Don't call me nwanne m, call me DADDY

When I smack your bombom!!! 🤪

Whatchusayin

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by airmark(m): 8:14am On Apr 03, 2023
Funny thing is, some Obidients knew Obi to be a bigot even when he was a governor. Yet they packaged him for Nigerians. angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by monerozi5590: 8:14am On Apr 03, 2023
So, Tinubu came out with Second Class Upper from Chicago State University according to Reno Omokri. I am not surprised even. Man is very brilliant.

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by monerozi5590: 8:16am On Apr 03, 2023
airmark:
Funny thing is, some Obidients knew Obi to be a bigot even when he was a governor. Yet they packaged him for Nigerians. angry

grin grin grin. Rebranded and repackaged fraud. Thank God he didn't win oh. Chai.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Amoto94(m): 8:20am On Apr 03, 2023
Who recorded the "Yes Daddy" conversation and who leaked it? This is the question we should be asking not debating the obvious character flaws of the individuals involved.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by GloriousGbola: 8:22am On Apr 03, 2023
airmark:

In fairness to Peter obi, it is catholic bishops he has been interacting with all his life. . He probably had zero idea how to relate with oyedepo. He was probably prepped to throw in a few daddy to soften the man up.

I am sure if we see transcript of his phone calls with sheik Gumi, the man to fire Allahu Akbar every 1 minute.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by GloriousGbola: 8:25am On Apr 03, 2023
Amoto94:
Who recorded the "Yes Daddy" conversation and who leaked it? This is the question we should be asking not debating the obvious character flaws of the individuals involved.

That is not the question. The question is how many more tapes of conversations like these are there?

How many more interesting tidbits into Obi's actual character are waiting to be shared?

For instance There is a video of a lush mansion being shared on SM. Apparently the house of the labour presidential candidate. A not so humble abode of an allegedly humble billionaire
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Amigoss: 8:33am On Apr 03, 2023
Peter obi,the religious bigot ever known in the history of Nigeria but assembling and hiring a group of chartalans to desecrate holy garments and parade as bishops and pastors is religion tolerance,YES DADDY!!!

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by afrodoc2: 8:35am On Apr 03, 2023
nihilistjnr:

Bro this shït read like the typical Robert Ludlum setup.

I agree with the bolded. My mother studied History at University, and somehow had Pushkin as part of school books

I read his collection of stories as a child and was struck by his charactisation of Russian serfdom in the latest 1700s and early 1800s. These guys were literal puppets for their boyars they had no lives, no rights, no dreams, no nothing. They were like human automatons for their masters.

The Captains Daughter in particular was a novel about real life story of Ivan Pugachev and the Serf Uprising of 1773.

It was Peter the Great that ended slavery in Russia and consequently increasing the numbers of serfs in the country. The truth of the matter is that those serfs were only slightly better than slaves, mainly in a de jure not de facto manner.

Those conditions made the country ripe for a violent upheaval, and when this coincided with a weak central government the Russian Revolution was born. The nature of Russia and Russians almost dictates that they have a strongman government.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by GloriousGbola: 8:37am On Apr 03, 2023
Big Daddy PO droppin da verse

There's a religious war goin' on outside no man is safe from
You could run, but you can't hide forever
From these twitter streets that obidients done took
You postin' with your head down, scared to look
You shook, 'cause ain't no such things as halfway crooks
They never around when the cancelling cooks in my part of town
It's similar to Vietnam
Now we all grown up and old, and beyond the Dss' control
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by liveLongNprospa(m): 8:37am On Apr 03, 2023
GloriousGbola:

That is not the question. The question is how many more tapes of conversations like these are there?

How many more interesting tidbits into Obi's actual character are waiting to be shared?

For instance There is a video of a lush mansion being shared on SM. Apparently the house of the labour presidential candidate. A not so humble abode of an allegedly humble billionaire

Lmao you are not bothered about the possible fact that someone is being spied upon.. But you are interested in how a rich man spent his hard earned money to build a luxurious home for his family.

A very very wealthy man who has consistently said he is not broke.

Didn't you just recently celebrate your birthday?
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by liveLongNprospa(m): 8:42am On Apr 03, 2023
I see someone was excited about converting the call to hausa😂😂😂.

I hope apc is paying attention to the middle belt region sha😁.

Coz if the North aligns with apc and PDP..
Understand that the message you are spreading to the other tribes up north and the Christians upnorth too is that they are 2nd class to the "hausas".

I like as people like bello elrufai are the ones saying it so everyone will not act surprised when those other groups in the same North decide to teach apc a lesson cheesy.

So like this.. We are looking at the NC, SS, SE and small part of the SW vs the NE, NW, SW and small part of the SS going forward with how apc is dividing the nation cheesy
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by GloriousGbola: 8:43am On Apr 03, 2023
liveLongNprospa:

Lmao you are not bothered about the possible fact that someone is being spied upon.. But you are interested in how a rich man spent his hard earned money to build a luxurious home for his family.

A very very wealthy man who has consistently said he is not broke.

Didn't you just recently celebrate your birthday?

Stop being obidient and start thinking. Do you understand what the labour party is supposed to stand for? A party for the working class. Not a party for billionaires, who EXPLOIT the working class.

You are the callow youths invested in oxymorons

Young 60 year old
Humble billionaire
Honest establishment politician
Backwater achiever
Insular representation.

As to your allegations of Peter obi being spied upon, every other day different politicians phone conversations and meetings are leaked. The other day you were all falling over each other when the details of APC's osun post mortem were leaked

Others have made it clear that when you sow the wind, you reap the whirlwind. Two can play the game of your chosen guy is dirty, and that is what is happening. You poisoned the well through the election with your escobat noise. Well now you are going to have to own every one of Peter Obi's defects of character that will be outed

Wearing t shirts with submissive suggestive banners is only the beginning.

As to my birthday find sense and face your mutts.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by liveLongNprospa(m): 8:44am On Apr 03, 2023
The North apc is using to brag.. We will test it going forward grin
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by liveLongNprospa(m): 8:51am On Apr 03, 2023
GloriousGbola:

Stop being obidient and start thinking. Do you understand what the labour party is supposed to stand for? A party for the working class. Not a party for billionaires, who EXPLOIT the working class.

As to your allegations of Peter obi being spied upon, every other day different politicians phone conversations and meetings are leaked. The other day you were all falling over each other when the details of APC's osun post mortem were leaked

Others have made it clear that when you sow the wind, you reap the whirlwind. Two can play the game of your chosen guy is dirty, and that is what is happening

As to my birthday find sense and face your mutts.

If thinking is what you are doing then you've just made such activity unattractive.
So you cannot work to be rich.. Apparently this man is possibly projecting his own issues on us.
Because explain how you say working class people cannot end up as billionaires abi should they put a cap on success.
Documents released by the people in Osun State government is what you are comparing to leaks of alleged phone conversation 😂😂.

The reason I asked about your birthday is simply for you to remember the number.. But alas no hope.

Anyways enjoy your day👍

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Amigoss: 8:59am On Apr 03, 2023
Busted!!!! Check the dates.

A party FULL OF LIES AND PROPAGANDA and that cvnt go talk say him dey fast oo just like other propaganda 🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡's for here cheesy

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by monerozi5590: 8:59am On Apr 03, 2023
liveLongNprospa:
The North apc is using to brag.. We will test it going forward grin

Did you follow the presidential election? APC and PDP are not regional parties oh. There are everywhere.

4 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Nostradamus1: 9:05am On Apr 03, 2023
Amoto94 post=122259051:
Who recorded the "Yes Daddy" conversation and who leaked it?
This is the question we should be asking not debating the obvious character flaws of the individuals involved.

It was recorded from Obi's side. Valentine -a Peter Obi media aide- claimed that it was leaked by an Nnewi brother working with NCC.

If he is being honest, then he should sue the Government
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ibukzy: 9:05am On Apr 03, 2023
See this M.I.T Graduate that Theflint was selling to us like Akara, believing that 4 people can push a train

How did he pass: Maths, geometry, algebra, calculus, and trigonometry before moving on to mechanics,weigt distribution. 🤭

Lagos dodge a bullet

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by FBS: 9:14am On Apr 03, 2023
Quite funny to read people talk about Russia and Russians like they know the place and people.

Wetin Abram Petrovich no go see on top Mount Elbrus.

Make una carry go. cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by GrammarNazi1(m): 9:18am On Apr 03, 2023
airmark:
Is that not the same Nnamdi Chife who now sees the sissy Obi as a saint?

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Emmynator(m): 9:20am On Apr 03, 2023
GloriousGbola:

Why all these smear campaigns AFTER elections?
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by obainojazz(m): 9:33am On Apr 03, 2023
afrodoc2:

They caught one woman very close to my house recently and she’s trying to deny it…. Someone they’ve been watching for years.

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by GloriousGbola: 9:35am On Apr 03, 2023
Emmynator:

Why all these smear campaigns AFTER elections?

Because the obidients have refused to behave. The elections are over and they are refusing to come to terms with reality.

They thought that exhuming a dead case from over 20 years ago and dancing on the corpse would win them the election. It did not. The election is over, everyone else is moving on and they are still shouting not my president, escobat, drug baron.

Well two can play that game. It is for the obidients to behave themselves and quietly follow the process in the courts, or continue in this vein and watch as the clay feet of saint obi are exposed and chiseled until his statue falls.

Imho team BAT always had this info, but had already projected their path to victory. This is just to chip away at the obidient movement so what is left is the core of fanatics. The flight disrupting ones. I believe everyone of us knows one like that. A person who has gone borderline psychotic from carrying obi on his head

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by seankafor(m): 9:36am On Apr 03, 2023
FBS:
Quite funny to read people talk about Russia and Russians like they know the place and people.

Wetin Abram Petrovich no go see on top Mount Elbrus.

Make una carry go. cheesy
western propaganda bro..

Delusion grandeur

grin
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by afrodoc2: 9:37am On Apr 03, 2023
obainojazz:
They caught one woman very close to my house recently and she’s trying to deny it…. Someone they’ve been watching for years.

Dem booku. Go and read about Jack Barsky.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by obainojazz(m): 9:39am On Apr 03, 2023
afrodoc2:

Dem booku. Go and read about Jack Barsky.

All Russians na suspect… Even FBS

(1) (2) (3) ... (2214) (2215) (2216) (2217) (2218) (2219) (2220) ... (4925) (Reply)

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion

Viewing this topic: Ballzproblemm and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.