Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,185,846 members, 7,927,465 topics. Date: Wednesday, 21 August 2024 at 03:21 PM

EPL Chatroom - All Discussions - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (228) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions (1789215 Views)

EPL 2023/2024: Who Would You Say Is The Flop Of The Season? / EPL: Weekend's Results, Updated Premier League Table And Top Scorers / EPL: Five Things We Learnt From The English Premier League This Weekend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (225) (226) (227) (228) (229) (230) (231) ... (5189) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 5:01pm On Aug 04, 2022
afrodoc2:

cheesy

I like this government to be dishonest

grin grin
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Agadinaagwuofe: 5:03pm On Aug 04, 2022
BlueRayDick:

E don set be that !

I am inclined to believe that you have lost that bet. He will win more than 4 states.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 5:15pm On Aug 04, 2022
Agadinaagwuofe:

I am inclined to believe that you have lost that bet. He will win more than 4 states.

So you believe ; Only time will tell!
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 5:18pm On Aug 04, 2022
BlueRayDick:

I hope and believe that Obi will win more than 4 states. Especially in SE and hopefully SS
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Itsrm(m): 5:24pm On Aug 04, 2022
izzou:

Na only for Nigeria person dey dissociate himself from success

Buhari did not fail, but nobody should assess Tinubu with him

grin grin grin grin

Simple yes or no question baba begin talk story grin grin
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 5:24pm On Aug 04, 2022
raumdeuter:

I hope and believe that Obi will win more than 4 states. Especially in SE and hopefully SS

I'm yet to see any indication of this. If tomorrow APC and PDP members in those states begin decamping to LP, then maybe I might have a change of heart.

Those SS and SE have PDP and APC party members who would fight for the votes of the people. They definitely want their party to be ruling at the federal level cos they know how it will benefit them. Except you are hoping they will ditch goodies that comes with their party ruling at the federal level just to vote for their kinsman whom they know has very little chances of winning considering how Northerners will vote.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 5:25pm On Aug 04, 2022
Itsrm:

Simple yes or no question baba begin talk story grin grin

Oshiomole just dey ramble dey yarn okoto.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Oasis007(m): 5:29pm On Aug 04, 2022
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 5:36pm On Aug 04, 2022

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Itsrm(m): 5:45pm On Aug 04, 2022
BlueRayDick:

Oshiomole just dey ramble dey yarn okoto.

This Buhari led APC government is extremely difficult to defend.

The best you can do is deflect and claim previous governments were worse or that whatever we are experiencing as a nation is not exclusive to Nigeria.

Any attempt to try to defend, rationalise and justify it would just make you appear like a mad man.

3 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by afrodoc2: 6:04pm On Aug 04, 2022
Itsrm:

The best you can do is deflect and claim previous governments were worse or that whatever we are experiencing as a nation is not exclusive to Nigeria.

Any attempt to try to defend, rationalise and justify it would just make you appear like a mad man.

grin
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 6:11pm On Aug 04, 2022
Itsrm:

grin grin grin
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Agadinaagwuofe: 6:23pm On Aug 04, 2022
BlueRayDick:

Yeah, With the rave of the moment if it is sustained I believe he will win more than 4 states.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 6:28pm On Aug 04, 2022
Itsrm:

No be lie my brother!
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Agadinaagwuofe: 6:36pm On Aug 04, 2022
BlueRayDick:

I'm yet to see any indication of this. If tomorrow APC and PDP members in those states begin decamping to LP, then maybe I might have a change of heart.

Those SS and SE have PDP and APC party members who would fight for the votes of the people. They definitely want their party to be ruling at the federal level cos they know how it will benefit them. Except you are hoping they will ditch goodies that comes with their party ruling at the federal level just to vote for their kinsman whom they know has very little chances of winning considering how Northerners will vote.

The problem with the bolded is that their structures have been weakened with the current insecurity and they no longer grasp the grassroot politics. Many of the political structures in SE especially are divided along political lines. None of them can campaign freely about another candidate not Obi without looking silly or draw outright attack. There are reason many didn't attend unveiling of Shettima and with the Muslim/Muslim ticket it will be a hard sell. Uzodimma is battling many pronged war which will keep him occupied. I doubt if any of APC or PDP can spring surprises in SE, regards to SS it is same though there are still chances things might turn around but not SE
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by GloriousGbola: 6:40pm On Aug 04, 2022
Itsrm:

And you have the peculiar brand of insanity from team buhari

Media blackout on terrorism
Dashing ultra high end LUXURY vehicles to a nation that we have never had any strategic interest or partnerships with at a time when our economy is in tatters
Gaslighting Nigerians and telling them we are all safe
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Android17: 7:18pm On Aug 04, 2022
GloriousGbola:

Dashing ultra high end LUXURY vehicles to a nation that we have never had any strategic interest or partnerships with at a time when our economy is in tatters
Nigeria has always had strategic bilateral relationships with Niger since time immemorial. It has obviously deepened in the last 15 years with the rise of terrorism. The pictures the Hundeyinites are posting are not the Land Cruisers in question. There are armoured LandCruisers V8 2022 models online that will be bulletproofed on request. People should discuss real issues not base talk. Obasanjo was begging for debt relief and still doing foreign aid to Ghana. Jonathan gave Mali $45M.

4 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Oasis007(m): 7:24pm On Aug 04, 2022
Itsrm:

grin grin grin
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Oasis007(m): 7:26pm On Aug 04, 2022
Power Projects

PPInigeria

Focus: Transmission & Distribution primarily

Partner Government: Germany

Implementing company: Siemens Energy

Implementing MDA: FGNPowerCo

Status: Implementation ongoing (Pre-Engineering phase completed, Phase 1 Early Works started)
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Oasis007(m): 7:27pm On Aug 04, 2022
SunAfrica LLC—NDPHC Project

Focus: Generation and Transmission primarily

Partner Govt: USA

Implementing company: SunAfrica LLC

Implementing MDA: Niger Delta Power Holding Company

Proposed Financing: EximBank US

Construction: 30 months
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by larride(m): 7:50pm On Aug 04, 2022
Android17:
Nigeria has always had strategic bilateral relationships with Niger since time immemorial. It has obviously deepened in the last 15 years with the rise of terrorism. The pictures the Hundeyinites are posting are not the Land Cruisers in question. There are armoured LandCruisers V8 2022 models online that will be bulletproofed on request. People should discuss real issues not base talk. Obasanjo was begging for debt relief and still doing foreign aid to Ghana. Jonathan gave Mali $45M.

Buhari deserve whatever controls he gets. Any administration that refuses to communicate to its citizens should be able for the Hundeyins to help them spread the information they refuse to share.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Android17: 7:59pm On Aug 04, 2022
larride:

Buhari deserve whatever controls he gets. Any administration that refuses to communicate to its citizens should be able for the Hundeyins to help them spread the information they refuse to share.
You are 1 billion percent right and as I type here each time it pains me because I know Buhari does not deserve it.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by GloriousGbola: 8:04pm On Aug 04, 2022
Android17:

Maybe you can tell us more.about the 'strategic bilateral relationship'. Becuase all of this road, rail line etal started with Buhari.

Maybe you can also tell us when toyota started making bullet proof vehicles.

You can also explain what function a land cruiser can do that one of those proforce vehicles cannot do, since you are implying they are for military operations

You can also explain the logic in this big spend at a time when Nigeria is undeniably broke.

We are waiting.

And I would have thought you would have something stronger than a pm news article after 1.hour of googling.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by GloriousGbola: 8:07pm On Aug 04, 2022
I won't be suprised if we find na one realtive of Buhari that was given the contract to do this. Money for the boys in the last days of a failed administration
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Shegzdave: 8:12pm On Aug 04, 2022
izzou:

Yes sir. Our lost cousins and brothers

Did a quick search and I found out we have done more for Niger than even Chad

Chad is more smaller in size and economically sef

Like I said, only Buhari knows his relationship with that country.
Are you sure Buhari is not planning to retire in that country after he’s done with the country? cheesy
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by GloriousGbola: 8:14pm On Aug 04, 2022
Shegzdave:

Are you sure Buhari is not planning to retire in that country after he’s done with the country? cheesy

I am suspecting the same thing. The bandits will be waiting for him in daura. There is no security that can stop them. So maybe he wants to spend his last days in a place unfuck3d by his incompetence
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 8:15pm On Aug 04, 2022
My fellow Agbadorian include my favourite US presidents

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 8:17pm On Aug 04, 2022
GloriousGbola:

I am suspecting the same thing. The bandits will be waiting for him in daura. There is no security that can stop them. So maybe he wants to spend his last days in a place unfuck3d by his incompetence

This is looking most likely. I won't be surprised if Bubu Don dey learn French join him fulfude sef
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Itsrm(m): 8:34pm On Aug 04, 2022
GloriousGbola:

Smh

I will not be surprised if someome's father has lost his job in one of the media houses that have been fined.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Segedinho(m): 8:40pm On Aug 04, 2022
Itsrm:

People trying every means to defend him are same set of people that rained hell on Jonathan....

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Shegzdave: 8:41pm On Aug 04, 2022
GloriousGbola:

It’s obvious he plans on retiring there cause I don’t understand the construction of railway and other things he does and not being able to give a tangible reason for doing that.

(1) (2) (3) ... (225) (226) (227) (228) (229) (230) (231) ... (5189) (Reply)

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion

Viewing this topic: obainojazz(m), GloriousGbola, Joseph901 and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.