Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,621 members, 7,918,003 topics. Date: Sunday, 11 August 2024 at 08:10 PM

EPL Chatroom - All Discussions - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2325) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions (1756225 Views)

EPL 2023/2024: Who Would You Say Is The Flop Of The Season? / EPL: Weekend's Results, Updated Premier League Table And Top Scorers / EPL: Five Things We Learnt From The English Premier League This Weekend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2322) (2323) (2324) (2325) (2326) (2327) (2328) ... (5161) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by A001: 7:21pm On Apr 12, 2023
BlueRayDick:

His father is a retired Senegalese player . How did u think he got that name Sane? It’s definitely not a German name u know ….
Okay.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 7:22pm On Apr 12, 2023
Donjazet2:

Ohh, These were top notch series. Just calm down and watch them. It will definitely grow on you.

What of West wing, Fargo and succession, have you watched these series?

House of cards nko?

I’ve watched house of cards but I stopped midway. It’s one of the reasons hate series that are still airing on TV, I hate waiting for a whole year for another season release cos I’m a busy person and always lose interests in slow-paced series easily
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 7:24pm On Apr 12, 2023
Ibime:

Both these niggas are Senegalese, you go think say na dem go flow pass

That is why I was shocked, I was thinking they will even be egbon-Aburo things. And Mane to be teaching Sane about the culture he missed out on

But seems Mane is an explosive character, He had issues at Liverpool too where he openly raked for Klopp and Salah, I heard he sparked for Naggelsman to and now slapping Sane

Looks like this Mane deal dem don maga us.

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by GloriousGbola: 7:24pm On Apr 12, 2023
OasisX:

grin

Ẹ̀gbọ́n mi...... I don't like as the platform is too quiet today. Is it because Obi was harassed and detained in the UK for inpersonation [being tagged President-Elect by Obidients]?.

Another angle. Obi has been parading himself as the president elect. Maybe even writing mass mail letters.

Hello. I am Peter gringory obi. The true president of Nigeria.y mandate was stolen by bola Ahmed Tinubu - an international drug dealer. If you help me recover my mandate, I promise you an oil block. I however need to pay my lawyers. Please send me £100 only.
Help me save the future of Nigeria.

God bless you as you do.

4 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Amigoss: 7:24pm On Apr 12, 2023
I remember those games mane go para for klopp for being subbed despite scoring and Liverpool leading cheesy

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by A001: 7:26pm On Apr 12, 2023
Make Mane dey calm down sha. Na great player
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 7:27pm On Apr 12, 2023
GloriousGbola:

Another angle. Obi has been parading himself as the president elect. Maybe even writing mass mail letters.

Hello. I am Peter gringory obi. The true president of Nigeria. If you help me recover my mandate, I promise you an oil block. I however need to pay my lawyers. Please send me £100 only.

God bless you as you do.

😂😂😂😂😂
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 7:27pm On Apr 12, 2023
Roland17:

Samuel Anyanwu of PDP has zero following in Imo State and can't match an incumbent like Hope. PDP still has a strong hold in Imo State, however, true to PDP's nature, the internal disputes that made Ihedioha drop out of the race will cost them the elections. Ihedioha was the strongest challenger to Hope for that office based on popularity and appeal. LP are also having some infighting in Imo State and I am not sure which candidate they will be presenting.

I know Hope has the streak of Yaya Bello and some Wike in him, but I expect LP to shake him small

If LP cannot win Imo at this time, when the momentum is still high and in one of the states where they scored one of the highest percentage, then the movement might not survive till 2027

I will expect like Tinubus ACN, for LP to start winning SE guber races and now that the Obidient ginger is high wil be their best chance

I actually thought Ihedioha was resigning PDP to join LP ni
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 7:30pm On Apr 12, 2023
BlueRayDick:

If that’s the case, then something is wrong with Mane. Sane was obviously not Bayern’s problem in that match I watched yesterday ; their manager was simply outfoxed by Pep and dem collect .

The 20 minutes mane played sef he didn’t give account of himself like we know him to always do.

Make Mane really talk true wetin dey vex am; the story no clear

When Mane entered his leg barely touched the ball as he was just chasing shadows, not due to his fault

According to bild and German press, they all love a Bayern scandal so the news is running wild

The trigger of the argument was in the 83th minute: Mané ran into the space for a through ball instead of coming short to receive the ball. Sané, who was very motivated against his ex-team, got mad and started an argument with Mané. Both had a discussion on the pitch
https://twitter.com/iMiaSanMia/status/1646176062265491457

Plettigoal
on the Mané/Sané incident: 'FC Bayern cannot accept that. It will go beyond a fine. The club has to set an example. With Tuchel, they brought in a coach under whom things like that shouldn't happen. I don't think Sadio Mané has a future at Bayern beyond the summer'
https://twitter.com/iMiaSanMia/status/1646204151435608099

https://twitter.com/iMiaSanMia/status/1646215504271376388
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 7:30pm On Apr 12, 2023
raumdeuter:

I know Hope has the streak of Yaya Bello and some Wike in him, but I expect LP to shake him small

If LP cannot win Imo at this time, when the momentum is still high and in one of the states where they scored one of the highest percentage, then the movement might not survive till 2027

I will expect like Tinubus ACN, for LP to start winning SE guber races and now that the Obidient ginger is high wil be their best chance

grin

You may need to recheck results of IMO HOA Elections again bruh. Hope's second term is renewed already.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by larride(m): 7:30pm On Apr 12, 2023
raumdeuter:

That is why I was shocked, I was thinking they will even be egbon-Aburo things. And Mane to be teaching Sane about the culture he missed out on

But seems Mane is an explosive character, He had issues at Liverpool too where he openly raked for Klopp and Salah, I heard he sparked for Naggelsman to and now slapping Sane

Maga Munich 😂

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 7:32pm On Apr 12, 2023
Joezinho:

Egbon, I am loving this city. Way better than new York. Just settling in. For a major city, it has rather a low cost of living as well. I think currently it stands below the national average.

I just dey flex my stout for my studio apartment with a view to kill for..

Good thing bros

I also heard the ratio of single women to single men in Atlanta is over 5 to 1. Especially black women

4 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Joezinho: 7:32pm On Apr 12, 2023
larride:

Na Avengers headquarters you Dey stay? 😂
😅😅😅😅😅
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ibime(m): 7:32pm On Apr 12, 2023
raumdeuter:

Mane go dey look Nagelsmann like see this small boy. Nagelsmann no know say dem fit be agemate
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 7:33pm On Apr 12, 2023
Itsrm:

With what I saw during the state assembly elections, Uzodinma has capacity. Even if all the other candidates unite as one, he will defeat all of them.

I don't doubt Hope but I felt LP should be able to roughen him as the momentum is still high

Or shey the Andrws liver salt don dey settle ni
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ibime(m): 7:34pm On Apr 12, 2023
Mane age VAT done finally catch up with am

The move from LW to CF at Liverpool gave him an extra year at the top

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by GloriousGbola: 7:35pm On Apr 12, 2023
OasisX:

😂😂😂😂😂

You know it is actually possible that with his three days detention, Peter obi has actually spent more time being held by western law enforcement in real time than the notorious drug dealer?

We have to ask - what does detention mean in this context? A fancy word for arrest? Could obi have been processed and fingerprinted and mugshot?

Did he perhaps sleep in a cell?

Can nihilistjnr and Ibime provide clarification?

(I am not implying in any way that these fine upstanding gentlemen have experience being guests of his majesty's holdings)

3 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 7:35pm On Apr 12, 2023
Ibime:
Mane go dey look Nagelsmann like see this small boy. Nagelsmann no know say dem fit be agemate

Mane dey claim 31, Naggelsman dey claim 35yrs

As per African Mane fit dey knock 40yrs

3 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 7:37pm On Apr 12, 2023
Ibime:
Mane age VAT done finally catch up with am

The move from LW to CF at Liverpool gave him an extra year at the top

How much VAT fit dey on Oshimen age? When you don see Nigerian footballers especially those who went for age grade competition many of them dey always claim close to year end DOB, you know say Dagbo don enter

Cos per FIFA rule they will say only those born before December 31 2003 fit play Under 20,
Osimehn conveniently out of 365 days was born on December 29. 2 days to year end

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ibime(m): 7:38pm On Apr 12, 2023
raumdeuter:

How much VAT fit dey on Oshimen age? When you don see Nigerian footballers especially those who went for age grade competition many of them dey always claim close to year end DOB, you know say Dagbo don enter

Cos per FIFA rule they will say only those born before December 31 2003 fit play Under 17, Osimehn conveniently out of 365 days was born on December 29. 2 days to year end

Osimhen na 2015 under 17 set

Call him 21 then and calculate from there
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Itsrm(m): 7:40pm On Apr 12, 2023
raumdeuter:

I don't doubt Hope but I felt LP should be able to roughen him as the momentum is still high

LP no get any level. Those who paid 15m to buy LP form wasted their money. PDP will even have more votes than LP
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 7:41pm On Apr 12, 2023
Ibime:

Osimhen na 2015 under 17 set

Call him 21 then and calculate from there

Ibime see an example below Nigeria U17 squad for 2007 out of 21 players 10 were born in December

Statistically, out of 12months, Half of Nigerian squad were born in December

Like Oasisx,
Mi o ni so nkankan

3 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Joezinho: 7:41pm On Apr 12, 2023
raumdeuter:

Good thing bros

I also heard the ratio of single women to single men in Atlanta is over 5 to 1. Especially black women

Yes, you are right. From what I have heard(and seen lately), the women outnumber the men.

But like a friend told me, dating black women here in ATL is like having chocolate everyday all the time whenever you wanted lol.. Be careful you might get a cavity.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by TrebleChamp(m): 7:41pm On Apr 12, 2023
Donjazet2:
Okay so these are my very best season movies of all time! Across all genres.

What makes a good season movie for me are;

-wonderful storyline or scriptwriting, that is, good intricate interwoven plotlines that leave you wanting more. Eg, Breaking bad, sense8, the wire etc.
-Superb cinematic production value. Series that when you watch, you see that money was well spent, the asthetics, scenery and the likes were well crafted. Game of thrones, legend of seeker, the west wing.

Top notch Creativity.
Wonderful performances from the actors. Olivia pope in scandal, Annalise Keating in HTGAWM. Jack Bauer of 24 etc. Malik of mr robot. House of cards.

Of course educative and informative.

So these are my very best seasonal movies. Many possess all or most of the qualities i listed above. I just couldn't get enough. Although some disappointed with the endings but the vast majority were jaw dropping.

Ps; i love all genres of series apart from maybe "religious and conservative series". My favorite genre has to be political drama series. Any series that has the office of the president or a form of government intrigue, constantly features the white house or pentagon or other bureaucracy like the CIA, FBI or the likes. So sometimes this can mix up with detective series. But political dramas like west wing, house of cards, scandal, veep, 24 are some of my favorite.

In no particular order but my top 5 being the very best before the rest of the best.
The wire
Game of thrones
The west wing (i cannot overemphasize this series enough)
Breaking bad
Midnight mass
Squid games.
House of cards
Fargo
Ozarks
Peaky blinders
True detective
Homeland
Fringe
Mr robot.
Money heist.
Elite
Veep
How to get away with murder
Vikings
Scandal
Better call Saul
Boston legal
Person of interest
Suits
Desperate housewives.
Billions
Succession
Narcos
Criminal minds
Smallville (just personal appeal)
Madam secretary
The boys

There you have it!
There is not a single series you would watch on this list that you wouldn't enjoy and want more.
These are the very best of entertainment from my experience.

I did not see Commander-in-Chief on your list, one of the best series i have seen....
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by seankafor(m): 7:41pm On Apr 12, 2023
raumdeuter:

with what I have seen, hope takes no prisoners..

He is just as deadly as wike but with less noise.. he is very poisonous..

I doubt even lp will shake him as you think 💬..

But shaa anything can happen.. let's see..

On development part.. I shaa like his quality of road 🛣️ works..

Not the nonsense rochas worked that acid rain 🌧️ washed away
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 7:43pm On Apr 12, 2023
Joezinho:

Yes, you are right. From what I have heard(and seen lately), the women outnumber the men.

But like a friend told me, dating black women here in ATL is like having chocolate everyday all the time whenever you wanted lol.. Be careful you might get a cavity.

What do you mean by cavity? Dem fit harm you? or you dey fear baby mama?
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 7:44pm On Apr 12, 2023
OasisX:

grin

Ẹ̀gbọ́n mi...... I don't like as the platform is too quiet today. Is it because Obi was harassed and detained in the UK for inpersonation [being tagged President-Elect by Obidients]?.

Maybe Biden and Rishi are bringing Obi home to inaugurate as presido

3 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 7:46pm On Apr 12, 2023
larride:

Maga Munich 😂

Liverpool did to us what we usually do to people

But na Salihamidzic fuckup why he go buy Mane at over 30
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 7:48pm On Apr 12, 2023
seankafor:
with what I have seen, hope takes no prisoners..

He is just as deadly as wike but with less noise.. he is very poisonous..

I doubt even lp will shake him as you think 💬..

But shaa anything can happen.. let's see..

On development part.. I shaa like his quality of road 🛣️ works..

Not the nonsense rochas worked that acid rain 🌧️ washed away

To be an effective governor in Nigeria, you need the attitude or to have a godfather who does it for you

Hope fit introduce you to Asiwaju
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 7:49pm On Apr 12, 2023
GloriousGbola:

Could this be the end of Peter gringory?

He might ressurect in Aso Rock

I am surprised Reno never talk about the Obi detaining story. Maybe I missed it

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Roland17(m): 7:55pm On Apr 12, 2023
raumdeuter:

Hope does have a mean streak and is quite vindictive and cold blooded. The Governorship election is in November and a lot can change from now until then. If the Governorship election in Imo State was in this cycle, LP would have won because of PO's momentum. You are right about LP, however, it would depend on the candidate they settle for and how much PO invests in campaigning for the candidate. You have to understand that Imolites still hold a lot of grudge against Hope and how he became Governor and if Ihedioha, who was ousted is not in the running, it may discourage some voters. With Asiwaju, Hope will continue to enjoy Federal support in the elections and that plays a big role also. This has pretty much become Hope's election to lose, I never thought I would say it to be honest.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 7:57pm On Apr 12, 2023
Roland17:

Hope does have a mean streak and is quite vindictive and cold blooded. The Governorship election is in November and a lot can change from now until then. If the Governorship election in Imo State was in this cycle, LP would have won because of PO's momentum. You are right about LP, however, it would depend on the candidate they settle for and how much PO invests in campaigning for the candidate. You have to understand that Imolites still hold a lot of grudge against Hope and how he became Governor and if Ihedioha, who was ousted is not in the running, it may discourage some voters. With Asiwaju, Hope will continue to enjoy Federal support in the elections and that plays a big role also. This has pretty much become Hope's election to lose, I never thought I would say it to be honest.

What is Ihedioha doing? I was thinking because people like him and he wants to jump on the LP train too

Ihedioha on LP will be tough for Hope

(1) (2) (3) ... (2322) (2323) (2324) (2325) (2326) (2327) (2328) ... (5161) (Reply)

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.