Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,625 members, 7,918,016 topics. Date: Sunday, 11 August 2024 at 08:34 PM

EPL Chatroom - All Discussions - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2326) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions (1756288 Views)

EPL 2023/2024: Who Would You Say Is The Flop Of The Season? / EPL: Weekend's Results, Updated Premier League Table And Top Scorers / EPL: Five Things We Learnt From The English Premier League This Weekend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2323) (2324) (2325) (2326) (2327) (2328) (2329) ... (5161) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by nihilistjnr: 8:10pm On Apr 12, 2023
raumdeuter:

Deadpresidents

In Germany, aside Munich which part of the country is good for a tourist English speaker

Berlin actually hosts rolling loud festival and I've been told have a phenomenal night scene.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Nobody: 8:10pm On Apr 12, 2023
raumdeuter:

How much VAT fit dey on Oshimen age? When you don see Nigerian footballers especially those who went for age grade competition many of them dey always claim close to year end DOB, you know say Dagbo don enter

Cos per FIFA rule they will say only those born before December 31 2003 fit play Under 20,
Osimehn conveniently out of 365 days was born on December 29. 2 days to year end

Do you know how funny this sounds? 🤣
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by GloriousGbola: 8:28pm On Apr 12, 2023
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Joezinho: 8:38pm On Apr 12, 2023
raumdeuter:

What do you mean by cavity? Dem fit harm you? or you dey fear baby mama?

Some of them don’t know how to respect men as leaders and a lot of them have bad taste in men too. Like they typically gravitate to the thug types and then complain in their 30s and 40s that there’s no good black men.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Donjazet2: 8:39pm On Apr 12, 2023
BlueRayDick:

I’ve watched house of cards but I stopped midway. It’s one of the reasons hate series that are still airing on TV, I hate waiting for a whole year for another season release cos I’m a busy person and always lose interests in slow-paced series easily

I can relate. There are some good series I just dropped along the way because of the waiting time for the next season release. Narcos Mexico, the good doctor, blacklist and some others.

This is the draw back of loving series. That long wait time.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by iamoyindamola(m): 8:45pm On Apr 12, 2023
Agbero are the new super heroes in town
Hand go soon touch everyone

https://www.nairaland.com/7650437/twitter-users-praise-lagos-agbero
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 8:56pm On Apr 12, 2023
iamoyindamola:
Agbero are the new super heroes in town
Hand go soon touch everyone

https://www.nairaland.com/7650437/twitter-users-praise-lagos-agbero

grin grin grin
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by seankafor(m): 9:05pm On Apr 12, 2023
raumdeuter:

What is Ihedioha doing? I was thinking because people like him and he wants to jump on the LP train too

Ihedioha on LP will be tough for Hope
he can't just bulldoze himself to LP and pick the ticket out of the blue, agbaso and other personalities won't just hand it over to him..

I think ihedioha undoing was calling mbaise and Igbo people saboutuers just because of atiku..

Am from mbaise.. mbaise people has said that ihedioha betrayed his own people by running his mouth like a leaking tap water..

He knew he doesn't have a chance hence he quit
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 9:15pm On Apr 12, 2023
cool

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 9:42pm On Apr 12, 2023
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Itsrm(m): 10:52pm On Apr 12, 2023
BlueRayDick:

Desperate Housewives - I just don’t see myself watching it .

Ozarks - I watched it for a while but it was too dull for me

How to get away with murder - I watched few episodes and got tired

You should watch Ozark season 2. You'll definitely enjoy it.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Amoto94(m): 4:10am On Apr 13, 2023
DeadPresidents:

E be like Sané been ball hog wella.

Amoto94, Is it permissible to fight in Ramadan?
You are not even allowed to engage in any form of quarrel
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Drone17: 5:25am On Apr 13, 2023
seankafor:
he can't just bulldoze himself to LP and pick the ticket out of the blue, agbaso and other personalities won't just hand it over to him..

I think ihedioha undoing was calling mbaise and Igbo people saboutuers just because of atiku..

Am from mbaise.. mbaise people has said that ihedioha betrayed his own people by running his mouth like a leaking tap water..

He knew he doesn't have a chance hence he quit
Absolutely correct

He can't even join LP.

If he insists and joins another party, he won't see 5000votes.

What do you think, if Hope Uzodinma must be unseated, LP and PDP must align.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by A001: 5:38am On Apr 13, 2023
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by seankafor(m): 5:47am On Apr 13, 2023
Drone17:

Absolutely correct

He can't even join LP.

If he insists and joins another party, he won't see 5000votes.

What do you think, if Hope Uzodinma must be unseated, LP and PDP must align.
me I have lost interest in politics and also, I'm more realistic now to the situation of the political environment of the country..

No body can unseat hope in that Douglas House 🏠..

Not even the alignment of PDP and LP..
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Amoto94(m): 7:27am On Apr 13, 2023
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Nostradamus1: 8:20am On Apr 13, 2023
Nostradamus1:
No be everyone you fit teach. Some people are incapable of learning. Learn to ignore dimwits.
The gift that keeps giving. No be every mention you go answer.

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlaqFaze: 8:22am On Apr 13, 2023
Nostradamus1:

Prosper Emmanuel fit dey this thread grin
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Amigoss: 8:25am On Apr 13, 2023
In the holy month,lies,fakenews and propagandas don spoil their life.

When you keep bursting their lies and fakenews,they call you bullies and fascist

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Nostradamus1: 8:28am On Apr 13, 2023
BlaqFaze:
Prosper Emmanuel fit dey this thread grin

You are clearly a Tribalist and a BAT-start. You don't love this country because of primordial blablabla

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Amigoss: 8:31am On Apr 13, 2023
Same old 🤡 who did this in a Tinubu newspaper.

if this was flipped and an OBIdients depict Tinubu as a drug baron in one of Obi's supermarket or popular business,we will never hear the end of it.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by GloriousGbola: 8:37am On Apr 13, 2023
Nostradamus1:

You are clearly a Tribalist and a BAT-start. You don't love this country because of primordial blablabla

Hmm this picture ehn. That looks like a man going through 72 hours detention and counting down the hours.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Amigoss: 8:42am On Apr 13, 2023
seankafor:
me I have lost interest in politics and also, I'm more realistic now to the situation of the political environment of the country..

No body can unseat hope in that Douglas House 🏠..

Not even the alignment of PDP and LP..

Why in a rush,make Putin congratulate the drug lord fess na cheesy

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Nostradamus1: 8:56am On Apr 13, 2023
GloriousGbola:

Hmm, this picture ehn. That looks like a man going through 72 hours of detention and counting down the hours.
That picture simply represents internet trolls. Including the violent activist and people "personally" worth 10 million naira
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by GloriousGbola: 8:59am On Apr 13, 2023
Nostradamus1:
That picture simply represents internet trolls. Including the violent activist and people "personally" worth 10 million naira

you missed my reference cheesy

i was referring to peter obi, who spent 72 hours in the custody of his majestys finest
that looks like a representation of him counting down the hours to his release cheesy
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Nostradamus1: 9:04am On Apr 13, 2023
GloriousGbola:

you missed my reference cheesy

i was referring to peter obi, who spent 72 hours in the custody of his majestys finest
that looks like a representation of him counting down the hours to his release cheesy
Are detainees permitted to use their phones? I though they have access to phone calls only?
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by TrebleChamp(m): 9:05am On Apr 13, 2023
Nostradamus1:

His urge to quickly respond or attack the poster denies him comprehension of the message...
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by GloriousGbola: 9:07am On Apr 13, 2023
Nostradamus1:
Are detainees permitted to use their phones? I though they have access to phone calls only?

Maybe the obidients can tell us. They have extensive information on the workings of western systems
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Nostradamus1: 9:15am On Apr 13, 2023
TrebleChamp:
His urge to quickly respond or attack the poster denies him comprehension of the message...
I even cut him some slacks after the first one on the grounds he may not be familiar with maths. At this point, he might be incapable of even comprehending.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by odizeey(m): 9:36am On Apr 13, 2023
Woodberry just forfeited possessions and money to U.S

I'm sure APC will soon sign him soon. Afterall, it was only a forfeiture. cheesy

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Nobody: 9:39am On Apr 13, 2023
odizeey:

I'm sure APC will soon sign him soon. Afterall, it was only a forfeiture. cheesy
Different crimes man. Different crimes.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Amigoss: 9:55am On Apr 13, 2023
odizeey:

When he signs for APC,it will now be termed just a civil forfeiture,he didn't commit the crime,his account and the 8million dollars did.

Renewed Hope 2043,Woodberry on your mandate we shall stand🎤🎶🎶🎶

🤡🤡

7 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (2323) (2324) (2325) (2326) (2327) (2328) (2329) ... (5161) (Reply)

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion

Viewing this topic: OkpaNsukkaisBae(m), chidekings(m), Kundistrict(m), Bombblacks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.