Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,898 members, 7,872,927 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 04:34 AM

EPL Chatroom - All Discussions - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2345) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions (1600670 Views)

EPL 2023/2024: Who Would You Say Is The Flop Of The Season? / EPL: Weekend's Results, Updated Premier League Table And Top Scorers / EPL: Five Things We Learnt From The English Premier League This Weekend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2342) (2343) (2344) (2345) (2346) (2347) (2348) ... (4890) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by seankafor(m): 7:20am On Apr 16, 2023
Ibime:

I don't know about the above, unless you work as a consultant and put your earnings through a company, and your wife doesn't work, then you can reduce your tax bracket by making her a PAYE of the company.

Even if you and your wife are equal earners, rest assured if you divorce, you will be the one to leave the house. What may happen is the judge may grant you a percent of the house equity but you will still pay child support, or your part of equity may not be realisable till the kids leave the house.

It is what it is. It's all part of being a man. I don't worry about such things, infact I transfer all savings to my wife each month and she administers the savings account and gives account. I can't be scared of my own shadow, besides the Hakimi news na fake news
na only naija media and gossip blogs carry the news πŸ—žοΈ

No foreign media carried it
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by GloriousGbola: 7:31am On Apr 16, 2023
Donjazet2:

All these while aligning with blood suckers and radical tribalists who want to eliminate Obasanjos lineage and profile voters on ethnic basis.

You're a fvcking hypocrite.

As for your "fake news" rant., Simple question;

WHO IS BOLA TINUBU?

Can you tell me affirmatively his educational background. His primary and secondary schools and what year he passed through them?

Can you tell me who "BOLA TINUBU'S" father is? Can you give me the name of tinubu's father please. Like where exactly he's from.

I can tell you everything there is to know about my candidate, can you do the same?

Some people claim tinubu is lagosian, some claim osun, some claim Guinean, some claim Columbian as a drug lord. Now can you prove everyone wrong and just give us factual information as to where exactly your candidate hails from??

I mean it's not a conspiracy that your candidate stole another high profile politicians picture and used as his own to hide his background. Like, a presidential candidate stole someone's childhood pictures to sell as his own. So you can't act surprised when people try to fill that void with different news. Nature abhors a vacuum.

DonJ can you tell us about the new mystery in town?

Why was Saint obi, the cleanest man in Nigerian politics arrested, detained, interrogated and deported from the UK like a common criminal?

This happened before our eyes but yet Saint obi has maintained the kind of silence you constantly accuse Tinubu of.

When will Saint obi set the record straight?

We are waiting.

Can you fill that vacuum for us, since Saint go and verify is uncharacteristically mum?

Can you also tell us who in the obidient team was responsible for the bizarre uncoordinated lies that the UK govt had apologized?

You did tell us you know all there is to know about your transparent principal.

You have been spamming us with facts about your transparent principal - the same one you wished dead, for the past 12 months.

You see - two can play that game.

I am sure there is a logical explanation for the mix up. Under what circumstances are Nigerians typically detained and deported? Your guess is as good as mine. cry cry cry

You are free to attempt to distract people from this ignominious embarrassment by whipping up outlandish conspiracy theories - but it now looks like the person who cannot travel abroad - at least to the UK is Peter obi tongue embarassed

Also as a red blooded obidient, when are you picketing the UK embassy. This shall not stand! angry angry

How dare they angry angry

They will learn about the obidient movement angry angry angry

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 7:45am On Apr 16, 2023
seankafor:
na only naija media and gossip blogs carry the news πŸ—žοΈ

No foreign media carried it

TheShadeRoom a foreign blog like instablog sef carry am. I saw it on their page first
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by GloriousGbola: 7:53am On Apr 16, 2023
BlueRayDick:

TheShadeRoom a foreign blog like instablog sef carry am. I saw it on their page first

Nigerian males have jumped on the red pill movement even though they live in a country where you can rape a 5 year old and the child will be blamed, where you will beat your wife black and blue and still be defended by society.

We have a long way to go with respect to women's rights in Africa, but the red puller is acting as if he is somehow vulnerable and at risk

Basically their sexual frustration, brought about by poverty which has made chicks monetize the toto, and also the zero sum game that is dating as pako where the two parties are out to cheat/exploit each other has made them embrace a movement pushed by western influencers/hucksters and men fked over by the system.

For them this is some sort of victory. A victory that rings hollow since in Nigeria one can literally kick his wife out of the house and nothing will happen.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by 47c3ee: 8:20am On Apr 16, 2023
Good morning

Connect the dots

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by liveLongNprospa(m): 8:28am On Apr 16, 2023
Lmao... Your dey claim smart but you dey dodge questions but you expect people to provide your own questions with answers because it's a game🀣.

Anyways today our cooking is dedicated to the great Hundeyin. Who has proven that when it comes to Tinubu he is always correct and this time we have an issue on our hands.

As a Nigerian presidential elect, are you allowed to own 2 citizenship?

4 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by liveLongNprospa(m): 8:30am On Apr 16, 2023
Donjazet2:
Nahh, hundeyin dey cook for the gods. cheesy grin

This thing though.
So like this the moment you have 2 citizenships just forget presidency and vice presidency.
God abeg oo.
Who write our constitution na proper werey

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by liveLongNprospa(m): 8:34am On Apr 16, 2023
So like this, even if a person renounces their citizenship they are still not eligible to run..

Ahn ahn wetin the people dey smoke when them dey write the constitution? 😭😭😭

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by liveLongNprospa(m): 8:35am On Apr 16, 2023
Ahn ahn..
Tinubu you sef sefff

3 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by liveLongNprospa(m): 8:38am On Apr 16, 2023
The question now is can this be added to the case filed by LP or is this already too late.

Coz let nobody deceive anybody this is a very very bad blow to Tinubu.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by liveLongNprospa(m): 8:39am On Apr 16, 2023
But then again can citizens file this petition against a candidate? πŸ€”

3 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by GloriousGbola: 8:40am On Apr 16, 2023
liveLongNprospa:
Lmao... Your dey claim smart but you dey dodge questions but you expect people to provide your own questions with answers because it's a game🀣.

Anyways today our cooking is dedicated to the great Hundeyin. Who has proven that when it comes to Tinubu he is always correct and this time we have an issue in our hand.

As a Nigerian presidential elect, are you allowed to own 2 citizenship?

if you actually believe this - i have a bridge to sell to you
hopefully team peter obi will present this 'evidence' in court.
it is instructive to see how desperate you guys are getting at this point.

let me break it down to you in simple terms.
OBJ hated tinubus guts. OBJ was at the peak of his power and he would have used any legitimate information available to him to bring tinubu down

we saw him do it to Atiku.

if obj with all the government resources and foreign influence available to him at the time, was unable to find anything solid to pin on tinubu, i wish you and inspector hundeyin best of luck in your endeavours

we will be here to laugh in your face when this latest misadventure lule like the rest of them

please confirm you have forwarded to uber facts for further processing

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by larride(m): 8:47am On Apr 16, 2023
This Tinubu man sef.

From Irabiji to Borno to Guinea.

Truly na who win election Dey rest. πŸ˜‚
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by liveLongNprospa(m): 8:52am On Apr 16, 2023
GloriousGbola:

OBJ hated tinubus guts. OBJ was at the peak of his power and he would have used any legitimate information available to him to bring tinubu down

if obj with all the government resources and foreign influence available to him at the time, was unable to find anything solid to pin on tinubu, i wish you and inspector hundeyin best of luck in your endeavours

we will be here to laugh in your face when this latest misadventure lule like the rest of them

Lmao this man go and answer the questions I asked you then we will talk.. Till then you are wasting your time 😁

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by liveLongNprospa(m): 8:53am On Apr 16, 2023
larride:
This Tinubu man sef.

From Irabiji to Borno to Guinea.

Truly na who win election Dey rest. πŸ˜‚

No peace for the wicked.
Truly na wetin dey Bible.

Tinubu dey rest keh? πŸ˜‚

5 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by larride(m): 8:55am On Apr 16, 2023
liveLongNprospa:

No peace for the wicked.
Truly na wetin dey Bible.

Tinubu dey rest keh? πŸ˜‚

We wey win election Dey rest, na una Dey run upandnow.

From the stables of Jubril of Sudan, we have Tinubu from Guinea. πŸ˜‚

Okan yin o ni bale

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by larride(m): 8:56am On Apr 16, 2023
liveLongNprospa:

Lmao this man go and answer the questions I asked you then we will talk.. Till then you are wasting your time 😁

Aw far, LP candidate in Ebonyi sent boys to go kill PDP ward chairman. He actually confessed to the crime.

Why we no hear anything from you?

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by liveLongNprospa(m): 8:57am On Apr 16, 2023
larride:

Okan yin o ni bale
Lmao
Guy how can you compare "cloning an old man" gist to everything that has been brought up about tinubu.
Lmao.. Nor be you wey just recently here dey explain the drug case🀣🀣.

Ahn ahn.. Una dey rest keh? So who Obidients dey follow fight since? Principalities?

6 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 8:59am On Apr 16, 2023
Today na Mother's day again?

I think say we just finish one
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by liveLongNprospa(m): 8:59am On Apr 16, 2023
larride:

Aw far, LP candidate in Ebonyi sent boys to go kill PDP ward chairman. He actually confessed to the crime.

Why we no hear anything from you?
That was evil and he has been arrested and locked up.

How we go do this new revelation nau?
Why your oga lie for INEC form?

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by ShaqFu: 8:59am On Apr 16, 2023
liveLongNprospa:
So like this, even if a person renounces their citizenship they are still not eligible to run..

Ahn ahn wetin the people dey smoke when them dey write the constitution? 😭😭😭
do you have evidence that Asiwaju have dual citizenship?
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Segedinho(m): 9:03am On Apr 16, 2023
GloriousGbola:

Baba...i taught you wanted to enlighten us on d dual citizenship.........

This shouldn't be about Tinubu holding d duals or not....using obj's as a yardstick is extremely gibberish cos you can only nail someone with evidences.....

The issue here is,What does the constitution says about dual citizenship after then you can proceed to the authencity of d passport..

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by larride(m): 9:03am On Apr 16, 2023
liveLongNprospa:

Lmao
Guy how can you compare "cloning an old man" gist to everything that has been brought up about tinubu.
Lmao.. Nor be you wey just recently here dey explain the drug case🀣🀣.

Ahn ahn.. Una dey rest keh? So who Obidients dey follow fight since? Principalities?

Who Dey follow una fight. πŸ˜‚

Our own na to use una laugh and respond when necessary. Preparation is in top gear for Tinubu inauguration on May 29.

Okan yin o ni bale. Una go run kata kata till una tire.

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by ShaqFu: 9:03am On Apr 16, 2023
larride:

Okan yin o ni bale
I actually find the emboldened funny.

I remember vividly when the story broke that Buhari has been cloned and Nigerians who don't have Brains in their skull jumped on it.

The repeated it till they themselves started believing the very foolish and stupid lie. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜…πŸ€£
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by larride(m): 9:04am On Apr 16, 2023
liveLongNprospa:

That was evil and he has been arrested and locked up.

How we go do this new revelation nau?
Why your oga lie for INEC form?

Which new revelation? πŸ˜‚

Go and include it in your election petition now.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by larride(m): 9:06am On Apr 16, 2023
ShaqFu:
I actually find the emboldened funny.

I remember vividly when the story broke that Buhari has been cloned and Nigerians who don't have Brains in their skull jumped on it.

The repeated it till they themselves started believing the very foolish and stupid lie. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜…πŸ€£

The drug case no get affect again so they need something to excite their hoard.

Them never swear Tinubu in, see as peace don elude them. πŸ˜‚

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by liveLongNprospa(m): 9:07am On Apr 16, 2023
ShaqFu:
do you have evidence that Asiwaju have dual citizenship?
So you want to call what David provided a lie?
Like the drug issue that you have called a lie tooπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by liveLongNprospa(m): 9:07am On Apr 16, 2023
larride:

Which new revelation? πŸ˜‚

Go and include it in your election petition now.

Eheeeen now you are talking.
Including it in the current petition dey impossible it seemsπŸ€”.
But I trust its not the only way
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 9:08am On Apr 16, 2023
But Obi did not file a petition on Dual citizenship naa?

So how we go come do am

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by larride(m): 9:08am On Apr 16, 2023
liveLongNprospa:

Eheeeen now you are talking.
Including it in the current petition dey impossible it seemsπŸ€”.
But I trust its not the only way

Ehya go and look for way. Oya move. πŸ˜‚
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by liveLongNprospa(m): 9:09am On Apr 16, 2023
larride:

Who Dey follow una fight. πŸ˜‚

Our own na to use una laugh and respond when necessary. Preparation is in top gear for Tinubu inauguration on May 29.

Okan yin o ni bale. Una go run kata kata till una tire.
Lmao.. Who dey follow us fight keh?
Ahn ahn nau.. Them Lai Mohammed nko? Abi na bayo onanuga ni or the other apc minions.

Lmao you can still carry out your plans for inauguration and "defend your mandate" abi multiple functions Don become strange concept? πŸ˜‚

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (2342) (2343) (2344) (2345) (2346) (2347) (2348) ... (4890) (Reply)

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "mΓ©s Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion

Viewing this topic: GloriousGbola and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.