Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,413 members, 7,978,300 topics. Date: Friday, 18 October 2024 at 04:29 AM

EPL Chatroom - All Discussions - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2649) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions (1946670 Views)

EPL: Huddlesfield Town Vs Manchester City (full time) 1-2 / EPL: Weekend's Results, Updated Premier League Table And Top Scorers / EPL: Five Things We Learnt From The English Premier League This Weekend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2646) (2647) (2648) (2649) (2650) (2651) (2652) ... (5437) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 3:29pm On May 31, 2023
Emaprince:
The way Tinubu and his family take hold lagos.

And some people are very glad to remain slaves. .

With the slavery going on in Lagos, Many Nigerians are still flooding there to join the slave camp

Instead of remaining in free states

3 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by iamoyindamola(m): 3:30pm On May 31, 2023
OasisX:

grin

I don kúkú accept am - na me dey unlucky. Skyrun Refrigerators make sense, Maalẹ dey gbádùn am like kilode.

Funnily na via Jumia I take get am for her.
Na town hall you buy no be LG, I was a victim once I cry small gbakamu
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 3:31pm On May 31, 2023
GloriousGbola:
this is the summary. there are arguments for and against subsidy. the problem is WE ARE BROKE.

the speed with which NNPC jumped on this tells you all you need to know.

The only way to pay subsidy is to continue borrowing to fund it like it has been done by past govt

Many people are sad at the amount of debt we have, Now we dont have to accumulate more debt from subsidy
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 3:33pm On May 31, 2023
Within 2 days of inauguration, 2 Senators don decamp from PDP

https://www.nairaland.com/7710250/senators-urhoghide-akinyelure-dump-pdp
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 3:33pm On May 31, 2023
liveLongNprospa:
From 9k to 25k to fill my tank.
Omo who ever earns below 200k in their household is in for a long time

Na wetin I dey tell people be this; when the effects of the whole subsidy removal hits us all people go understand say supporting the removal on paper is different from actually living through the times that is to come.

People wey dey always call/text requesting for urgent 2k to solve personal problems will meet a lot of brick wall cos even the person u are soliciting his help is also dealing with very little disposable income. Imagine after filling ur car tank for 25k , a friend who is in need calls u for cash....No be to respectfully decline his request.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Emaprince: 3:34pm On May 31, 2023
raumdeuter:

With the slavery going on in Lagos, Many Nigerians are still flooding there to join the slave camp

Instead of remaining in free states
With Nigerian resources, Lagos was better developed and have opportunities more than a lot states.

So it's normal for millions to troop to where there is opportunities.

But then it doesn't take away the fact that one man is holding the state hostage...and una like am like that because you think it's against us.

6 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by liveLongNprospa(m): 3:36pm On May 31, 2023
BlueRayDick:

Na wetin I dey tell people be this; when the effects of the whole subsidy removal hits us all people go understand say supporting the removal on paper is different from actually living through the times that is to come.

People wey dey always call/text requesting for urgent 2k to solve personal problems will meet a lot of brick wall cos even the person u are soliciting his help is also dealing with very little disposable income. Imagine after filling ur car tank for 25k , a friend who is in need calls u for cash....No be to respectfully decline his request.
To fill my car 4 times in a month is 100k.
Blood of Jesus 😂😂.
My wife has been sad since morning because she understands how market will react to this.

Omo the painful part is FG is genuinely broke.
I don't even know when we will start seeing the gain of this decision
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Emaprince: 3:36pm On May 31, 2023
OasisX:

LG?! Run bruh. E get why. Their screen dey expire.
Stop the cap.

LG is very good. And last for real.

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 3:39pm On May 31, 2023
iamoyindamola:

Na town hall you buy no be LG, I was a victim once I cry small gbakamu

grin

Skyrun Refrigerator bruh.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 3:39pm On May 31, 2023
Emaprince:
Stop the cap.

LG is very good. And last for real.

grin

Make una dey calm down read pages till end before responding.

Oooin.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Itsrm(m): 3:44pm On May 31, 2023
liveLongNprospa:
From 9k to 25k to fill my tank.
Omo who ever earns below 200k in their household is in for a long time

Na die for those of us with big engines. 38k to fill mine and 33k for madams cheesy

That's assuming we even get the fuel at 511.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by liveLongNprospa(m): 3:46pm On May 31, 2023
Itsrm:

Na die for those of us with big engines. 38k to fill mine and 33k for madams cheesy

God abeg.
These numbers are evil.
Talk is cheap oo
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by liveLongNprospa(m): 3:49pm On May 31, 2023
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Donjazet2: 3:50pm On May 31, 2023
OasisX:

k

Exactly!!

So shut the fuck_ up about those complaining about the elections when you yourself agree that it was highly flawed.

It is soulless for you to deride those who complain about the election when their complain is entirely legit.
Sit your ass down.

7 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 3:53pm On May 31, 2023
Emaprince:
With Nigerian resources, Lagos was better developed and have opportunities more than a lot states.

So it's normal for millions to troop to where there is opportunities.

But then it doesn't take away the fact that one man is holding the state hostage...and una like am like that because you think it's against us.

This man has been in power in Lagos for over 20yrs and more and more people keep trooping in to enjoy the slavery.

There are free states without slavery, That should be preferable

The hostage situation is what makes people enjoy coming there to seek opportunities
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by GloriousGbola: 3:56pm On May 31, 2023
Itsrm:

anytime i fill this car tank na die.

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Donjazet2: 3:56pm On May 31, 2023
raumdeuter:

As everyone should be

Just imagine the nonsense!! cry cry

Someone said you were rabidly tribalistic and your answer was "as everyone should be".

This is a past post of yours I just came across few days ago from a link you yourself posted here.

The fact that the person who bears this sentiment is regarded as someone with sense is such a painful thought. You're a bitter person. Don't take my words, see your own words below.

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 3:58pm On May 31, 2023
GloriousGbola:

anytime i fill this car tank na die.

37k @488 per liter.

U are doing well baba mi!
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Theflint1(m): 3:58pm On May 31, 2023
I'm hearing the reason fuel is at #500 at the moment is cause the exchange rate harmonization hasn't kicked off, that once it does we may hit 750+.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by GloriousGbola: 3:58pm On May 31, 2023
once again our notorious obidient lunatic is unable to read the room and is here to shit on rational conversations

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 4:01pm On May 31, 2023
Donjazet2:

Exactly!!

So shut the fuck_ up about those complaining about the elections when you yourself agree that it was highly flawed.

It is soulless for you to deride those who complain about the election when their complain is entirely legit.
Sit your ass down.

🤡🤡🤡🤡

5 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by liveLongNprospa(m): 4:03pm On May 31, 2023
Theflint1:
I'm hearing the reason fuel is at #500 at the moment is cause the exchange rate harmonization hasn't kicked off, that once it does we may hit 750+.
Blood of Jesus.

Again FG has to talk to Nigerians oo.
Let the people know that there's no money to stop this.
Make them trust you.
Nigerians nor dey quick vex but once they get angry it is always bad.

The FG has to beg and beg Nigerians this period.
It's not about doing big man or anything.

If you have to call for special broadcast to beg Nigerians it needs to be done.
Make this thing nor turn rubbish.
All this circular nor dey enter the common man head wey dey street

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 4:08pm On May 31, 2023
4 more years of wailing

Just 2 days into it, you have 4 more years

Tinubu is your president, if you dont like it find the nearest river to jump into

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by iamoyindamola(m): 4:09pm On May 31, 2023
OasisX:

grin

Skyrun Refrigerator bruh.
No the tv na why i run from Lg since fake plenty pass original
Skyrun legit die but there name they shame me because na confirm chinko
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 4:11pm On May 31, 2023
Someone who stalks others, Post irrelevant comments all the time, Who even wished a plane crash on his current favorite politician

Is that not being hateful?

Anyways the world is already dealing with you by gifting you the psych derangement and rejection everywhere you go as a lifetime gift

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Theflint1(m): 4:12pm On May 31, 2023
iamoyindamola:

No the tv na why i run from Lg since fake plenty pass original
Skyrun legit die but there name they shame me because na confirm chinko
Sure no be Alaba boys you dey buy from? If you no get trusted plug there, Dem fit give you lemon.

Na LG showroom I dey make purchases like this, and have been using my LG TV for going three years without issues.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by iamoyindamola(m): 4:13pm On May 31, 2023
As i they like this no more car movement na legedis benz
If i tire i work from home
Dead man tell no tale

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by GloriousGbola: 4:15pm On May 31, 2023
iamoyindamola:
As i they like this no more car movement na legedis benz
If i tire i work from home
Dead man tell no tale

work from home ehn - and how will you power your gen cheesy
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by iamoyindamola(m): 4:16pm On May 31, 2023
Theflint1:
Sure no be Alaba boys you dey buy from? If you no get trusted plug there, Dem fit give you lemon.

Na LG showroom I dey make purchases like this, and have been using my LG TV for going three years without issues.
shebi faouni na LG authorised dealer, we got 2 tvs from them fortunately the one with my mother was good still up and running
Mine is working fine but na clone it was painful
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by iamoyindamola(m): 4:18pm On May 31, 2023
GloriousGbola:

work from home ehn - and how will you power your gen cheesy
I answer mail with my phone, if i wan connect remotely to client i also have team viewer and anydesk on my phone
The only option that will make me on laptop is if i am working on SQL
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by DissTroy(m): 4:32pm On May 31, 2023
February 26, 2023 a day after the Presidential Election, and the trolling when the results (real and altered) began trickling in.

Obi is a Shukwudi. No? No more trolling? We'd all learn!

DissTroy:

When it all ends, we'd still have naira notes scarcity, fuel subsidy, insecurity, corruption, and inflation to battle with. We will all bear the brunt without exception.

That's my odd consolation.
Celebrate evil if you will, but don't complain when it gets to you like the New Convert Wailers on this thread all month after installing Buhari twice.

I'm not perturbed. Knowing my loved ones and I took the right moral and logical stand when the country is at its tipping point is comforting to my conscience. Whatever happens after that isn't on me.

Fuel price hiked to 300% in less than 2 days of assumption of office. Let the trolling fuel your way around now.

3 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Theflint1(m): 4:33pm On May 31, 2023
iamoyindamola:

shebi faouni na LG authorised dealer, we got 2 tvs from them fortunately the one with my mother was good still up and running
Mine is working fine but na clone it was painful
Ah, that's surprising, na founani I buy from...

(1) (2) (3) ... (2646) (2647) (2648) (2649) (2650) (2651) (2652) ... (5437) (Reply)

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion

Viewing this topic: Ibime(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.