Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,281 members, 7,887,822 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 02:30 PM

EPL Chatroom - All Discussions - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2806) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions (1651687 Views)

EPL 2023/2024: Who Would You Say Is The Flop Of The Season? / EPL: Weekend's Results, Updated Premier League Table And Top Scorers / EPL: Five Things We Learnt From The English Premier League This Weekend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2803) (2804) (2805) (2806) (2807) (2808) (2809) ... (4975) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by livelongprospa: 6:23pm On Jun 25, 2023
Roland17:

Prosper, make God no allow me get enemy like you.. grin

🤣🤣🤣.
Oga mi.

Omo things dey red badly.
Like badly.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by larride(m): 6:32pm On Jun 25, 2023
afrodoc:
[b]

That is called putting the puci on a pedestal. Some men build the puci up to be this great Greek goddess called Pussilia and worship it. grin

I've responded to your mail.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by afrodoc(m): 6:33pm On Jun 25, 2023
BlueRayDick:

grin

This reminded me of this Nigerian lady that played Balquis in American gods where
she demands men to worship her while kncaking her till her puna swallows them up

Wahala!
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by larride(m): 6:37pm On Jun 25, 2023
raudmeuter

I messaged izzou on whatsapp this morning, his messages are not delivering.

He's probably just taking some offline time or maybe baba don japa. grin

Hopefully he's okay wherever he is.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Theflint1(m): 6:41pm On Jun 25, 2023
livelongprospa:
Other presidents dey run serious thangs..

Just negodu tinuke
He was actually scheduled to speak at that event, wonder what prevented that from happening. Tinubu or his handlers ought to know enough to keep this man in Aso Rock. Nobody expects him to be junketting about from country to country making speeches on behalf of the country. If it's something that a representative can speak on his behalf, send a representative. Cornvicts should do better going forward and save the country needless embarrassments.

1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Theflint1(m): 6:42pm On Jun 25, 2023
BlueRayDick:

grin

This reminded me of this Nigerian lady that played Balquis in American gods where
she demands men to worship her while kncaking her till her puna swallows them up

This particular scene went hard, toto literally killed the guy cheesy
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by KingTom(m): 6:44pm On Jun 25, 2023
BlueRayDick:

grin

Na him you no share update for this series since? shocked You're a bad boy! You're a bad boy!! grin
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Theflint1(m): 6:49pm On Jun 25, 2023
Akinwunmi Adesina no kuku send anybody grin

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 6:51pm On Jun 25, 2023
livelongprospa:

Just negodu tinuke

U this guy grin

Let Jagaban breathe!
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Theflint1(m): 6:52pm On Jun 25, 2023
grin

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 6:53pm On Jun 25, 2023
KingTom:

Na him you no share update for this series since? shocked You're a bad boy! You're a bad boy!! grin

grin

I thought most people would’ve seen the series ni. No vex sir !

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 6:54pm On Jun 25, 2023
Theflint1:
This particular scene went hard, toto literally killed the guy cheesy

Na the scene wey convince me say I go like the series be that . They didn’t leave much to imagination in that scene at all.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by livelongprospa: 6:57pm On Jun 25, 2023
Theflint1:
He was actually scheduled to speak at that event, wonder what prevented that from happening. Tinubu or his handlers ought to know enough to keep this man in Aso Rock. Nobody expects him to be junketting about from country to country making speeches on behalf of the country. If it's something that a representative can speak on his behalf, send a representative. Cornvicts should do better going forward and save the country needless embarrassments.

Imagine my surprise.
Naso e dey the same place where Zambia president dey shine.
E reach our INEC president turn, e dey fan girl REAL MADRID player wey Don pass him prime. 😩

3 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by livelongprospa: 6:58pm On Jun 25, 2023
BlueRayDick:

U this guy grin

Let Jagaban breathe!
Lmao

Jagaban dey let you breath? 😭😭
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by livelongprospa: 6:59pm On Jun 25, 2023
Theflint1:
grin

Lmaooooo same thing they said for NOI oo...

I never see people wey crave validation like APC people🤣🤣
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by iamoyindamola(m): 7:00pm On Jun 25, 2023
KingTom:

American gods na popular series na, just few of you guys never watch am
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by KingTom(m): 7:07pm On Jun 25, 2023
iamoyindamola:

American gods na popular series na, just few of you guys never watch am
I think I've seen clips I remember Orlando Jones as one Ghanaian God or something. The anyhow anyhow work schedule wey we dey no dey allow man watch anything to end smh
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by KingTom(m): 7:08pm On Jun 25, 2023
BlueRayDick:

grin

I thought most people would’ve seen the series ni. No vex sir !
Na clips and jagajaga episodes I dey watch of the series grin
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Roland17(m): 7:53pm On Jun 25, 2023
livelongprospa:

🤣🤣🤣.
Oga mi.

Omo things dey red badly.
Like badly.

Na wetin I dey hear from home be that oh!
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Spy360(m): 8:02pm On Jun 25, 2023
Theflint1:
The guy went to see his doctor. Dude is just trying to keep up with the expectations of Nigerians especially the young ones who didn't support him.

He cannot can.

8 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by livelongprospa: 8:15pm On Jun 25, 2023
Since we are not allowed to blame Buhari for this.. Who is to blame?

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by popizaino(m): 8:25pm On Jun 25, 2023
livelongprospa:

Just negodu tinuke

😂😂😂
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by liveLongNprospa(m): 8:46pm On Jun 25, 2023
larride:

You should be exempted.

But a new tariff isn't started on July 1, what's happening in July is the review of the tariff by NERC and the industry stakeholders. It will take a while maybe months for them to come to an agreement sef.

Further update on this👍

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by A40(m): 8:52pm On Jun 25, 2023
Roland17:

E be like say Naija women don run you street before grin grin
Hahahaha I no dey carry wetin pass my power. My observations for street na him I dey talk so.

Can't fool me, I'm familiar with the game
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 8:53pm On Jun 25, 2023
liveLongNprospa:

Further update on this👍

Make I go buy more units before my own Disco effect the increment before telling us 🚶‍♂️
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by A40(m): 8:58pm On Jun 25, 2023
PDPGuy:

Haha. Your second paragraph reminds me of one Nigerian guy who met this fine lady on a Nigeria. domestic flight, and gave her $2,000 “for the weekend”🙆🏾
Nigerian men too dey simp. E get why other African men no too like us and their women dey pursue us upandan. Be like na swear

We are notorious for our trickin. Enter Kenya, Ghana, Rwanda mention say you be Nigerian to their fun girls and you will hear the excitement in their voice. Was too funny

E get why our girls sef whether na UK or Canada them dey na still Nigerian man them want last last cos by the time them don go Dutch like 3 times on dates all the independent and feminist go comot their body

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by A40(m): 9:07pm On Jun 25, 2023
livelongprospa:
Since we are not allowed to blame Buhari for this.. Who is to blame?
Best in politics sha. Na them remember everything
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 9:34pm On Jun 25, 2023
grin

....same Adesina that said the following at same Paris Summit after meeting Tinuke or what? LOL!

https://twitter.com/OpeBee/status/1672997053713252352?t=BUoeQRNGXfXo4k69SLL4oQ&s=19

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by liveLongNprospa(m): 10:35pm On Jun 25, 2023

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by liveLongNprospa(m): 10:35pm On Jun 25, 2023
A40:
Best in politics sha. Na them remember everything

Lmao... Shey we dey experience shege
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by liveLongNprospa(m): 10:36pm On Jun 25, 2023
BlueRayDick:

Make I go buy more units before my own Disco effect the increment before telling us 🚶‍♂️

E go still finish.
Shey the fuel I buy down since.. Na yesterday I put the last one inside motor🤣
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by liveLongNprospa(m): 10:36pm On Jun 25, 2023
popizaino:

😂😂😂

INEC do us this one

(1) (2) (3) ... (2803) (2804) (2805) (2806) (2807) (2808) (2809) ... (4975) (Reply)

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion

Viewing this topic: Amigoss, GloriousGbola, Wealth1105, BlueRayDick

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.