Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,310 members, 7,887,923 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 04:30 PM

EPL Chatroom - All Discussions - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2808) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions (1652064 Views)

EPL 2023/2024: Who Would You Say Is The Flop Of The Season? / EPL: Weekend's Results, Updated Premier League Table And Top Scorers / EPL: Five Things We Learnt From The English Premier League This Weekend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2805) (2806) (2807) (2808) (2809) (2810) (2811) ... (4976) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by A40(m): 11:40am On Jun 26, 2023
liveLongNprospa:
And you say make sultan do wetin?

See wetin governor dey talk
Zobo. That girl Deborah that was burned to death. Not one arrest

Nigeria is a terrible place. Can't stress this enough.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 11:42am On Jun 26, 2023
iamoyindamola:

Them fit attack sultan sef e be like you no know these people

I disagree with this . I know northerners to respect their rulers ; I doubt they will attack the Sultan .
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by A40(m): 11:49am On Jun 26, 2023
afrodoc2:

Shey you dey whine me ni?

When the holiest of pastors dey kpan church babes like kpana beater.

Omoh wetin Pastor Daniel of Loveworld fellowship do those church babes dat time na crime against womanity. Or pastor Ini that impregnated his deputy pastor while preaching abstinence.

Daniel and Ini wey eloquent for preaching like Cicero speaking Latin.
Hahaha. Pastor and Olusho I no sabi who commit pass. Though I no blame Olusho sef because have you seen what Cele girls hide under that garment??

E get why I no fit take any woman wey dey carry Pastor or church for head seriously. Just tells me you're easily spun
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by A40(m): 11:55am On Jun 26, 2023
GloriousGbola:

na standard format anywhere they overcarry islam for head - if you have a guy you are beefing, or maybe he is dragging babe with you, or contract, or something sha - just shout the guy blasphemed and watch everyone go stark raving mad
But why is the question I always ask. This person is not going to mosques to start any trouble or desecrate anything (which doesn't mean they should get killed anyway) how are you so bloodthirsty. Isn't Eid in a few days?

How is it to the point that if something happens in a foreign country non muslims in that part of the country go dey fear.

Remember those cartoons in Denmark, then Charlie Hebdo, Miss World that they wanted to do in Nigeria that year and they had to take elsewhere.

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by iamoyindamola(m): 12:07pm On Jun 26, 2023
BlueRayDick:

I disagree with this . I know northerners to respect their rulers ; I doubt they will attack the Sultan .
Didn't they attack Emir
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by A40(m): 12:11pm On Jun 26, 2023
Roland17:

With success comes pressure and I think @A40 alluded to this, especially with Naija women. But I will tell you straying in a relationship/ marriage isn’t all about success.

The mechanic who can barely make ends meet with his wife and 5 children is still keeping side chick.. na just another level. Haven’t you run into women stripping and fighting themselves in public over a man who is a road side mechanic? It is just on another level.

Banky did not need to present himself as the“perfect husband” or perfect guy, I hate that sanctimonious rubbish because no man is infallible. I run away from men who present themselves as perfect. He just needed to be a husband and not a perfect man.

Also, for all we know, we have not heard from Banky. Was something going on in the marriage? Was he unhappy? Was he struggling with the marriage and was only fronting? Not trying to make any excuse for him but he needs to man up if this story is true and accept his reality and whatever consequence that comes with it.

Na why I say, all man dey different.
Na standard format I no dey too trust anyone forming over religion. Any business dealing na Alfa and Pastor I dey fear pass.

When you start preaching and doing over righteous for wetin no need I always assume you have something to hide. You don't have to tell me you're a Pastor or Christian, or advertise yourself as perfect, from your lifestyle I should be able to tell.

Anyway na between and him woman. Though one or two girls on my Twitter are also playing his tape but you know how women are.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 12:50pm On Jun 26, 2023
liveLongNprospa:
And you say make sultan do wetin?

See wetin governor dey talk

I read this news and all I can say is that the governor lacks emotional intelligence.

While it is true that blasphemy is a crime under criminal code and sharia law which they operate in the north; but this is not the time for him to say such nonsense like " We will deal with blasphemers" . Nobody has investigated to confirm the guy even committed Blasphemy, so the governor saying that nonsense when police are still trying to investigate the whole thing just shows the guy na gbef.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by afrodoc(m): 1:03pm On Jun 26, 2023
A40:

Hahaha. Pastor and Olusho I no sabi who commit pass. Though I no blame Olusho sef because have you seen what Cele girls hide under that garment??

E get why I no fit take any woman wey dey carry Pastor or church for head seriously. Just tells me you're easily spun

E get one club boy for school who was the next door neighbour to a pastor. The guy chop belleful on top his informal taxation policy.

Numerous babes used to visit the pastor na so this neighbour vex say pastor no fit dey chop alone. Once pastor no dey around and the babes come around the guy will offer to host them in his room until pastor comes back.

The guy go try whine those babes like clock. Sometimes he go succeed thief pastor babe but other times he go fail. Meanwhile pastor no fit voice out anything. Na so the guy tax that pastor for a few years until their rooms change.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by seankafor(m): 2:09pm On Jun 26, 2023
Pipo shaa get money 🤑

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Spy360(m): 2:13pm On Jun 26, 2023
Theflint1:
...and across the world. The religion needs fixing. Christianity and Christians once moved mad like this.
The case of Christianity was to use state power to victimise their enemies. This one is mob action. This is worse as it cannot be easily controlled.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Spy360(m): 2:26pm On Jun 26, 2023
BlueRayDick:

I read this news and all I can say is that the governor lacks emotional intelligence.

While it is true that blasphemy is a crime under criminal code and sharia law which they operate in the north; but this is not the time for him to say such nonsense like " We will deal with blasphemers" . Nobody has investigated to confirm the guy even committed Blasphemy, so the governor saying that nonsense when police are still trying to investigate the whole thing just shows the guy na gbef.

What it tells you is that the governor is not different from the murderers. There's this sympathy for them. That they are defending their religion. Even Atiku got caught up. I think it's difficult for them separating logic and sentiments. So they just let it slide.

We can only hope for a more tolerant generation. Because the victim was also a Muslim. It's totally senseless to me.

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by GloriousGbola: 3:04pm On Jun 26, 2023
seankafor:
Pipo shaa get money 🤑

That silly girl pulled that story out of her ass as far as I am concerned. If they pack her like chude, no one should complain about human rights.

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by ShaqFu: 3:08pm On Jun 26, 2023
GloriousGbola:

That silly girl pulled that story out of her ass as far as I am concerned. If they pack her like chude, no one should complain about human rights.
I hope they pack her, let her tell us how she came about the story

People just like to come on social media and create all kinds of stories, in the bid of gaining attention and traffic. It's high time Nigerians learn a valuable lesson.

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by seankafor(m): 3:36pm On Jun 26, 2023
GloriousGbola:

whether the girls post is true or false.. that one is story for another day..

My issue shaa is that pipo get money 🤑💰
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 3:58pm On Jun 26, 2023
GloriousGbola:

As in…. The number of people/entity she defamed in one single post is enough to get her locked up for a while :

1. Femi Gbajabiamila
2. Deolu Gbajabiamila
3. Jack Rich
4. Max Air
5. Tinubu ; a sitting president

I don’t think some of these people on social media know that even if the story is true, she can still get sued because she obviously can’t prove any of these things

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by GloriousGbola: 4:11pm On Jun 26, 2023
BlueRayDick:

As in…. The number of people/entity she defamed in one single post is enough to get her locked up for a while :

1. Femi Gbajabiamila
2. Deolu Gbajabiamila
3. Jack Rich
4. Max Air
5. Tinubu ; a sitting president

I don’t think some of these people on social media know that even if the story is true, she can still get sued because she obviously can’t prove any of these things

The irony of her nonsense story is that the oil ministry is almost certainly going to mofe boyo of oando who Buhari screwed over.

The story is even more stupid when she claims the man dropped 1b for Tinubus campaign, and then still dropped 500m for gbaja. You think if the man actually dropped 1bn for Tinubus campaign anyone on Tinubus team would block his access?

You forgot one more entity - federal palace hotel.

3 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 4:16pm On Jun 26, 2023
GloriousGbola:

The irony of her nonsense story is that the oil ministry is almost certainly going to mofe boyo of oando who Buhari screwed over.

The story is even more stupid when she claims the man dropped 1b for Tinubus campaign, and then still dropped 500m for gbaja. You think if the man actually dropped 1bn for Tinubus campaign anyone on Tinubus team would block his access?

Ordinary 200m wey Akpabio drop for Wike during 2015 election, Wike turn to his personal campaign director when Akpabio dey run for senate presidency . Talk less of 1 billion dropped for presidential election

4 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by iamoyindamola(m): 5:31pm On Jun 26, 2023
What will a politician be doing with almost 40 aides
These people go just they misbehave because nothing will be done
Nawa o

https://www.nairaland.com/7742697/house-rep-speaker-abbas-appoints
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Roland17(m): 5:37pm On Jun 26, 2023
What is this nitori olorun? What does he need 33 personal aides for?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Roland17(m): 5:39pm On Jun 26, 2023
iamoyindamola:
What will a politician be doing with almost 40 aides
These people go just they misbehave because nothing will be done
Nawa o

You beat me to it. Who do us this thing abeg? Shouldn't we have an agency that reviews this? What does he need 33 aides for?
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 6:00pm On Jun 26, 2023
Roland17:

Na the political rascality wey we dey talk about be this .

I think most of these guys see themselves as equal with the executive; so they believe if the president can have several Special Assistants what stops them in the legislature from doing the same ?

I’m sure the appointments is more of compensating people that worked for him. For example the two media guys he appointed from punch and independent newspapers were most likely writing articles in their respective media organizations extolling his virtues while he was vying for the speakership seat
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Roland17(m): 6:06pm On Jun 26, 2023
BlueRayDick:

I think most of these guys see themselves as equal with the executive; so they believe if the president can have several Special Assistants what stops them in the legislature from doing the same ?

I don't think King Charles has this much sef. We do not have strong systems/ institution in place for our public office holders. We see this level of wastage across all levels of government in Nigeria. Do you know how many aides LCDA/ Local Government chairman appoint?

There is an SA to the PA of the Senior Special Assistant to the Chief Special Assistant to the commissioner/ minister/ governor/ President/ local Government chairman/ Senator. We are just duplicating roles and offices. Our politicians are ruling Nigeria like it is their personal property.

I mean, the entire country is struggling right now, you are asking the poor and middle income earners to sacrifice a lot for the future but here you are appointing 33 aides, for what purpose? There is no place for this in developing nations, especially during times like this. E pain me oh, I no go lie.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 6:11pm On Jun 26, 2023
Roland17:

I don't think King Charles has this much sef. We do not have strong systems/ institution in place for our public office holders. We see this level of wastage across all levels of government in Nigeria. Do you know how many aides LCDA/ Local Government chairman appoint? Our politicians are ruling Nigeria like it is their personal property.

I mean, the entire country is struggling right now, you are asking the poor and middle income earners to sacrifice a lot for the future but here you are appointing 33 aides for what purpose? There is no place for this in developing nations, especially during times like this. E pain me oh, I no go lie.

It cuts across all sector .

I have a friend who is an aide to a reps member . We don’t even know what exactly he does for the man, but anytime there’s party or any function he will always come around with big cars and enough cash to throw around .

That’s why someone like me fit commot cloth fight people talking about Nigerians paying more taxes like fellow African countries in order to increase government income. Government income that will get increased only to be squandered on unnecessary aides, women, cars and other frivolous expenses

5 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by airmark(m): 6:15pm On Jun 26, 2023
Roland17:

He probably remembered his personal hand bags (wives), and he must do things equally. 😄
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by A40(m): 6:18pm On Jun 26, 2023
Nigeria no fit good no be curse. All the steps serious countries take to become better I don't see Nigerians taking them and I don't subscribe to morbid e go better optimism.

There's a mental reprogramming required that I feel is too late for Boomers down to Gen Z to implement. It has to start from Gen Alpha

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by iamoyindamola(m): 6:44pm On Jun 26, 2023
Roland17:

You beat me to it. Who do us this thing abeg? Shouldn't we have an agency that reviews this? What does he need 33 aides for?
The werey brain is dry he can’t think on his own obviously
All they know is to steal money
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by larride(m): 7:09pm On Jun 26, 2023
BlueRayDick:

I’m sure the appointments is more of compensating people that worked for him. For example the two media guys he appointed from punch and independent newspapers were most likely writing articles in their respective media organizations extolling his virtues while he was vying for the speakership seat

Funny enough the President is having just 20 SA and he must forward the number ot SA he intends to appoint to the NASS for approval. The constitution grant the President the privilege between 15 - 30.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by larride(m): 7:11pm On Jun 26, 2023
My wife give birth to a bouncing baby girl this afternoon. Both mother and child are in good health. 😎

37 Likes 11 Shares

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 7:11pm On Jun 26, 2023
larride:

Funny enough the President is having just 20 SA and he must forward the number ot SA he intends to appoint to the NASS for approval. The constitution grant the President the privilege between 15 - 30.

But does the constitution grant this speaker this same privilege or he’s acting out of line ?
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by DeadPresidents: 7:12pm On Jun 26, 2023
larride:
My wife give birth to a bouncing baby girl this afternoon. Both mother and child are in good health. 😎

Congratulations, Larride. MUFC ladies new potential signee just dropped grin

This is good news
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by iamoyindamola(m): 7:14pm On Jun 26, 2023
larride:
Congratulations bros
May you never lack what you will need to take care of mother and baby
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by afrodoc(m): 7:14pm On Jun 26, 2023
larride:

Nice one! You are doing well!

(1) (2) (3) ... (2805) (2806) (2807) (2808) (2809) (2810) (2811) ... (4976) (Reply)

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion

Viewing this topic: Jarus(m), BlueRayDick, sebod(m), HOMOTOYOSI10, GloriousGbola, Amoto94(m) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.