Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,847 members, 7,889,836 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 10:03 PM

EPL Chatroom - All Discussions - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2827) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions (1660186 Views)

EPL 2023/2024: Who Would You Say Is The Flop Of The Season? / EPL: Weekend's Results, Updated Premier League Table And Top Scorers / EPL: Five Things We Learnt From The English Premier League This Weekend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2824) (2825) (2826) (2827) (2828) (2829) (2830) ... (4987) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Emaprince: 9:59pm On Jun 30, 2023
OkpaNsukkaisBae:
Her english go give person migraine sef.
lol...Black Americans that cane from the mud are too razz. If you see their tweets, your head go knock. Their English na anyhow.

She even dey try to write well.

3 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by pocohantas(f): 10:04pm On Jun 30, 2023
GloriousGbola:

You are thinking like a Nigerian. The only thing that can save Davido from 18 years of being tied to this woman is if she turns out not to be pregnant. If she is and they prove he is the dad, he will be on the hook and he will not get custody. If ifeanyi had died in the us Davido would have been criminally liable.

Also the woman clearly had the guy pussy whipped. No guarantee that after all this he will not go back for another bite.

Leave EmaP. He forgot the girl is in the US and Davido is a US citizen. No be only single, na album e go drop.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Shegzdave: 10:04pm On Jun 30, 2023
TrebleChamp:
Davido na eediot jare, the mumu boy no value Chioma one bit...
At this juncture, na only god fit help davido cause that babe is ready to go at any length to drag his name. Just look at her disclosing private information.

Davido Bleep up big time

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 10:05pm On Jun 30, 2023
OkpaNsukkaisBae:
Her english go give person migraine sef.

Wetin concern black American with correct English ? grin

Na una dey go university by fire by force . Person wey be say na by luck she go use finish high school begin do stripper .

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by folake4u(f): 10:09pm On Jun 30, 2023
pocohantas:

Leave EmaP. He forgot the girl is in the US and Davido is a US citizen. No be only single, na album e go drop.

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

You're not nice.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Emaprince: 10:59pm On Jun 30, 2023
pocohantas:

grin grin you no well. I swear the girl na shamelessness dey worry am.

Anyway..I like what Dave did now by giving her number out too.

Trust Nigerians...the girl no sleep again. Her phone will be on silent.

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ballzproblem2: 11:03pm On Jun 30, 2023
Theflint1:
This girl don use Davido head chop celeb status, almost 1m followers. This Nigeria-hating Akata say she wan do almsgiving event/meet and greet.
davido deserves this ,many he will pack up his junk now.

you can't have a wife at home and be philandering up and down.

low budget nick canon

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by A40(m): 3:05am On Jul 01, 2023
Theflint1:
Girl wan milk the thing for what it's worth, everything she dey do ends in money. I no go surprise if she eventually abort the pikin sef after the whole pregnancy thing has served its purpose, or maybe she fit just decide keep am for the cheques.
These men will learn sha that you cannot buy a woman's loyalty and cooperation with money. You can only rent it

Look at Lil Uzi vert and the way his 304 was disgracing him too. I can never understand Black men that make money and look for the most bottomest barrel women fam

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by WhoDeyHause: 5:58am On Jul 01, 2023
A40:
These men will learn sha that you cannot buy a woman's loyalty and cooperation with money. You can only rent it

Look at Lil Uzi vert and the way his 304 was disgracing him too. I can never understand Black men that make money and look for the most bottomest barrel women fam
Cause they are the bad chicks that can openly and willingly fulfil a man's sexual fantasies with their packaged or botched up bodies as long as the pay is right. Davido is just somebody that wasn't brought up in the ways of the street and sadly still hasnt shown much growth in the ways of the streets also thanks in part to the multitudes around him that prefer to continue shouting baddest without codedly giving him Ot. Wizkid too philanders about. Badoo Odogwu but their cases are have reached this level. Why? Even that south African hippopotamus that was dragging odogwu suddenly went silent.

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by WhoDeyHause: 6:17am On Jul 01, 2023
A40:
Na horse and carriage Nigerians go revert to laslas
It is the person that has strength that would be taking care of his horse now. Subsidy removal has just made things very tight. It is now that the wicked can use cash to recruit much people for their wicked doings. Easier to sleep with as many people's wives or loyal babes for the randy men. And as usual some of our fellow Nigerians who trade will always be waiting for the slightest breaking news concerning finance to capitalize on others. I never knew pos operators have association till this week.

3 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 7:27am On Jul 01, 2023
🥵

4 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by pocohantas(f): 7:49am On Jul 01, 2023
Emaprince:

That girl better not be pregnant. This one is not a matter of trust Nigerians. They are only adding fuel to an already bad situation with the usual nzogbu² attitude. This is a Black American and only fans model. If she is indeed pregnant for a superstar, she has it all figured out. She won't sleep, but Davido wouldn't sleep either.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 8:04am On Jul 01, 2023
Emaprince:

That was an immature move by Davido and his team. I don’t think they have good advisers in their camp sha . They should be working out ways of taking care of things behind the scenes instead of rolling in the mud with a pig .

They are fighting with someone who has nothing to lose. It’s not a smart move at all. Las las what the girl wants is settlement .

They should pay her off and have her sign legal documents waiving her rights to come for more money later . That’s better than fighting rofo rofo with her while her pregnancy keeps growing . After childbirth she will come for him and the baby will be her pension for life cos she go collect child support sotey…

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by iamoyindamola(m): 8:06am On Jul 01, 2023
BlueRayDick:
🥵
That electricity unit na scam, so I decided to join itrsm to buy enough but the units given to me was lower than the expected
Why are we wicked in this country like this, it's not even July 1 and they have implemented the increment
This is really painful because I wasted money in the end
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Segedinho(m): 8:08am On Jul 01, 2023
Emaprince:
10Naira excise duty on carbonated drinks. Hehe.

At this point, the ground is no longer running. It's getting slippery.

This man can tax for Africa.
This is misleading..it is #10 per 1 litre of carbonated drinks....

A crate of orobo Pepsi would attract more than #150 since it contains 24 bottles of more than 50cl
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 8:12am On Jul 01, 2023
iamoyindamola:

That electricity unit na scam, so I decided to join itrsm to buy enough but the units given to me was lower than the expected
Why are we wicked in this country like this, it's not even July 1 and they have implemented the increment

Really ? I bought 10k worth of energy yesterday to top up mine and they gave me 203.1 units ……. I think that’s what they’ve been charging me before sha .
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Itsrm(m): 8:13am On Jul 01, 2023
iamoyindamola:

When did you do it? I did mine on the 28th of June and it was the normal rate. Did 30k and got more than 500 units( can't remember the exact number now).

I'm covered for the next one year
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by iamoyindamola(m): 8:14am On Jul 01, 2023
BlueRayDick:

Really ? I bought 10k worth of energy yesterday to top up mine and they gave me 203.1 units ……. I think that’s what they’ve been charging me before sha .
I bought 15k and was given 114 normally I am suppose to get 300 plus units
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 8:17am On Jul 01, 2023
iamoyindamola:

Ah! And u are sure there’s no debt from old postpaid meter that was transferred to the prepaid meter ? That’s crazy o.

I bought mine yesterday morning sha . Someone told me later in the afternoon that the recharge is no longer going , maybe it’s deliberate or it’s traffic of everybody trying to beat the July 1st rumored cut-off date to be on safer side .
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Itsrm(m): 8:20am On Jul 01, 2023
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Amoto94(m): 8:39am On Jul 01, 2023
Junior Data Analyst

Pay: $3,850/month

Must-have requirements:
- Redshift (AWS)
- Azure Databricks
- SQL

Send updated CV to fivestacktalent@gmail.com
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by liveLongNprospa(m): 9:35am On Jul 01, 2023
This life

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Emaprince: 9:45am On Jul 01, 2023
BlueRayDick:

It is if that's what you got. Hmmm ..I for do that o. I was dithering.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Emaprince: 9:46am On Jul 01, 2023
Itsrm:

When did you do it? I did mine on the 28th of June and it was the normal rate. Did 30k and got more than 500 units( can't remember the exact number now).

I'm covered for the next one year
What? You no dey use light, abi you no dey stay house when you close from work?
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Emaprince: 9:47am On Jul 01, 2023
iamoyindamola:

Geez!

Dem rip you be that.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Emaprince: 9:49am On Jul 01, 2023
BlueRayDick:

Ah! And u are sure there’s no debt from old postpaid meter that was transferred to the prepaid meter ? That’s crazy o.

I bought mine yesterday morning sha . Someone told me later in the afternoon that the recharge is no longer going , maybe it’s deliberate or it’s traffic of everybody trying to beat the July 1st rumored cut-off date to be on safer side .
I guess he probably has an old lingering debt from the postpaid. Maybe from the former occupants.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 10:03am On Jul 01, 2023
Emaprince:
What? You no dey use light, abi you no dey stay house when you close from work?

That’s exactly my thought . When itsrm said he’s sorted for one full year, I just assumed they don’t have constant light supply for his area .

Since Tuesday evening wey sallah holiday start, the number of hours we had power outage was less than 1 hour up till Friday morning wey i commot go work . Even Friday (yesterday ) wey I reach house till now, dem never take the light .

I doubt If itsrm enjoy this kind light for his area he will assume the 500 units (plus existing units balance ) go last am one full year
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 10:05am On Jul 01, 2023
Emaprince:
I guess he probably has an old lingering debt from the postpaid. Maybe from the former occupants.

Probabaly …. Or his landlord recently transferred an existing debt to his prepaid without his knowledge . Even the last time I did 7k na around 141 units I got.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Kaycee54321(m): 10:33am On Jul 01, 2023
Amoto94:
Junior Data Analyst

Pay: $3,850/month

Must-have requirements:
- Redshift (AWS)
- Azure Databricks
- SQL

Send updated CV to fivestacktalent@gmail.com

Wawu. For junior role.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 10:57am On Jul 01, 2023
liveLongNprospa:
This life

Buhari legacy project turning 2 white elephant project. They're running @ a loss. Can't even generate #1B in a year.

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by A001: 12:29pm On Jul 01, 2023
This video shows Yorubas that demonstrate high intelligence:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RJu9Ffqqk4g

Every human has a culture, which is software of the mind, according to experts. There are many benefits of promoting one's culture and traditions, including cultural preservation.

Promoting one's culture and traditions helps in preserving and safeguarding valuable aspects of a community's or people's heritage. It ensures that customs, beliefs, art forms, languages, rituals, and other cultural expressions are passed down to future generations.

When key aspects of culture and traditions are passed from one generation to the other, present-day humans can develop and build on the knowledge and achievements of their ancestors and forebears and learn from mistakes of past people, allowing society to move forward.

Another benefit is that cultural promotion helps people develop a strong sense of identity and belonging, contributing to social cohesion and integration within communities.

There are many other benefits. These things are general knowledge to people, especially the intelligent ones, in other parts of the world, even among kids.

However, you'd struggle to explain to a typical African the importance of promoting the native cultures and traditions. A people, who are stupid enough to regard the imported European and Arab cultures as superior to the indigenous cultures and are not able to preserve their cultures and traditions, will soon die a tragic death.

Today, many cultures and traditions around the world with many beneficial traits and practices are dead or dying. When there are too many people that lack foresight and critical thinking in a culture, such a people (culture) could soon die.

One of the salient points raised in that video is that fossil fuels, such as petroleum, are losing their relevance globally and that one of the ways Nigeria, whose key source of revenue is the petro-dollar, can develop its economy is by developing its tourism sector which is driven by our cultures and traditions.

In some popular countries, tourism is huge and is a multibillion-dollar sector. Key examples are India, Saudi, and Israel. The Saudi tourism sector is a multi-billion dollar industry driven by and developed with owo omogo (funds accumulated from dumb people, especially in Africa).

Yet, our tourism sector can also be that huge if only Nigerians and Africans can think deeply and stop promoting the cultures of the whites and Arabs, while demonizing the native cultures.

Africans with a working brain promote the beneficial aspects of their culture and condemn the bad aspects. Some of the bad aspects of any culture are worshipping a god or deity and human sacrifice.

Africans, especially the traditionalists, should learn from history. When the violent and malicious whites and Arabs invaded Africa for their colonization and slave-trading campaigns, the deities, which our forefathers used to worship, could not save them.

People should know worshipping a god or deity stifles brain development, creativity, innovation, and critical thinking in people and puts a bar or limit on scientific development. All these deities are great people that lived and achieved great, historic feats in the past, and they were deified for these reasons and worshipped as God from generation to generation.

Despite their greatness, they also had many limitations as humans. Thus, their teachings, methods, and philosophies have a lot of flaws. (Islam and Christianity are examples of such personal philosophies of past humans with huge flaws, threats, and weaknesses.)

Intelligent people improve on past achievements and philosophies, not immerse themselves in these philosophies completely. Thus, African traditionalists need to stop worshipping all these deities, adopt the scientific method, and stop their ancient/primitive reasoning approach.

It's more reasonable to celebrate and remember these deities the way scientists celebrate great minds that made key contributions to science and technology in the past, such as Newton, Einstein, and others.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by A001: 12:42pm On Jul 01, 2023
Most African Muslims and Christians often condemn and demonize all these local festivals, but they're key aspects of our cultures and tourism sectors. It's obvious these native cultures and traditions need reform.

They should be improved further and their concepts and practices developed based on critical thinking, scientific method, and good philosophies with depth.

That can only be achieved when many highly educated and exposed Africans join in celebrating the local festivals.

When there are many intelligent people engaging in an art or act, they can reform and develop it further.

Christianity itself even had more barbaric and shameful past, before some Europeans reformed it and made it a bit more attractive to people.

If not for reforms such as New Testament, Christianity would have died some years ago. Anyway, all these religions will still die in the future when humans become smarter and our sciences develop further.

(1) (2) (3) ... (2824) (2825) (2826) (2827) (2828) (2829) (2830) ... (4987) (Reply)

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.