Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,868 members, 7,889,907 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 12:44 AM

EPL Chatroom - All Discussions - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2828) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions (1660471 Views)

EPL 2023/2024: Who Would You Say Is The Flop Of The Season? / EPL: Weekend's Results, Updated Premier League Table And Top Scorers / EPL: Five Things We Learnt From The English Premier League This Weekend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2825) (2826) (2827) (2828) (2829) (2830) (2831) ... (4987) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 1:01pm On Jul 01, 2023
Price of PMS in other parts of West Africa after PBAT removed subsidy - then and now.

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 1:06pm On Jul 01, 2023
grin

Mi o ni sọ ń kánkán.

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Itsrm(m): 1:13pm On Jul 01, 2023
Emaprince:
What? You no dey use light, abi you no dey stay house when you close from work?

We have light 12-15 hours daily.

We get to the house between 6 and 7pm. The children and by extension everyone goes to bed by 8:30pm. Only thing that's on during the day till we come back is the fridge and rechargeable fans. Every other thing is turned off cheesy

The children and madam are very susceptible to cold so no AC at night. I use the rechargeable fan over the night. Since it can rotate, I position it in a way that the effect on the kids will be as low as possible.

All my light bulbs are energy saving and I don't use electric cooker. I use a dry cleaner so iron is used occasionally.

Weekends is when I use electricity the most. Thankfully, that's just 8 days a month

My monthly usage is less than N3,000 so 30k should easily last one year or at worst 10 months.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Itsrm(m): 1:14pm On Jul 01, 2023
BlueRayDick:

That’s exactly my thought . When itsrm said he’s sorted for one full year, I just assumed they don’t have constant light supply for his area .

Since Tuesday evening wey sallah holiday start, the number of hours we had power outage was less than 1 hour up till Friday morning wey i commot go work . Even Friday (yesterday ) wey I reach house till now, dem never take the light .

I doubt If itsrm enjoy this kind light for his area he will assume the 500 units (plus existing units balance ) go last am one full year

No we don't. Even if we do, I barely use the light especially this period without late night football matches.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 1:16pm On Jul 01, 2023
Itsrm:

No we don't. Even if we do, I barely use the light especially this period without late night football matches.

That means u spend more on fuelling generator .
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 1:18pm On Jul 01, 2023
Itsrm:

We have light 12-15 hours daily.

We get to the house between 6 and 7pm. The children and by extension everyone goes to bed by 8:30pm. Only thing that's on during the day till we come back is the fridge and rechargeable fans. Every other thing is turned off cheesy

The children and madam are very susceptible to cold so no AC at night. I use the rechargeable fan over the night. Since it can rotate, I position it in a way that the effect on the kids will be as low as possible.

All my light bulbs are energy saving and I don't use electric cooker. I use a dry cleaner so iron is used occasionally.

Weekends is when I use electricity the most. Thankfully, that's just 8 days a month

My monthly usage is less than N3,000 so 30k should easily last one year or at worst 10 months.

U don’t use microwave and sandwich toaster ? Na wetin dey chop my own units once in a while be that . I don’t eat cold food and I like toast bread 🤦‍♂️

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Itsrm(m): 1:23pm On Jul 01, 2023
BlueRayDick:

That means u spend more on fuelling generator .

I barely need to except on weekends and public holidays.

The light comes between 12-4am, 6-10am, 2-6pm and 7 to 10pm.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Itsrm(m): 1:26pm On Jul 01, 2023
BlueRayDick:

U don’t use microwave and sandwich toaster ? Na wetin dey chop my own units once in a while be that . I don’t eat cold food and I like toast bread 🤦‍♂️

The children have food warmers.

As for me, I can eat meat straight out of the freezer grin.

Cold or hot, I eat. And I don't eat bread at all.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by liveLongNprospa(m): 1:46pm On Jul 01, 2023
See ehn

4 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by iamoyindamola(m): 2:06pm On Jul 01, 2023
BlueRayDick:

Probabaly …. Or his landlord recently transferred an existing debt to his prepaid without his knowledge . Even the last time I did 7k na around 141 units I got.
Yes that’s what happened
There’s an outstanding debt so out of that 15k I was given 7500 worth of units
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 3:00pm On Jul 01, 2023
When is Oby Ezekwesili going to write about this

https://www.nairaland.com/7747907/hundreds-anambra-state-traders-protest

Maybe it's because they did not vote for Tinubu
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 3:06pm On Jul 01, 2023
raumdeuter:
When is Oby Ezekwesili going to write about this

https://www.nairaland.com/7747907/hundreds-anambra-state-traders-protest

Maybe it's because they did not vote for Tinubu

grin

Obi won't say zilch either, coz its neither Lagos nor Kano.

4 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 3:15pm On Jul 01, 2023
The 3rd season of The wire finally lived up to hype

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by afrodoc(m): 3:22pm On Jul 01, 2023
raumdeuter:

Keep it up. It is all in the game.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 3:45pm On Jul 01, 2023
grin

70yrs old Man.

3 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by A40(m): 3:59pm On Jul 01, 2023
WhoDeyHause:

It is the person that has strength that would be taking care of his horse now. Subsidy removal has just made things very tight. It is now that the wicked can use cash to recruit much people for their wicked doings. Easier to sleep with as many people's wives or loyal babes for the randy men. And as usual some of our fellow Nigerians who trade will always be waiting for the slightest breaking news concerning finance to capitalize on others. I never knew pos operators have association till this week.
Haha. At least horse no dey guzzle petrol community can contribute and buy horses people can use to transport themselves from place to place.

I will advice man wey no too hold funds to not carry woman for head for now and ja fun ori e. Them gan don dey tire for Miss Independent and are looking for man to help them carry their load

Nigerians as a people are also part of the problem. Bad leadership is just the symptom and these bad leaders are not from space, they come from the same society

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by A40(m): 4:27pm On Jul 01, 2023
WhoDeyHause:

Cause they are the bad chicks that can openly and willingly fulfil a man's sexual fantasies with their packaged or botched up bodies as long as the pay is right. Davido is just somebody that wasn't brought up in the ways of the street and sadly still hasnt shown much growth in the ways of the streets also thanks in part to the multitudes around him that prefer to continue shouting baddest without codedly giving him Ot. Wizkid too philanders about. Badoo Odogwu but their cases are have reached this level. Why? Even that south African hippopotamus that was dragging odogwu suddenly went silent.
This is where a lot of men always get it wrong. Every woman so long as she likes you is a potential freak. With a little winding and guiding there's nothing these so called baddies do that your normal girl cannot do. If you've dealt with enough baddies and ashanas you will know that pound for pound the plain Janes are as good if not better

The problem is you're assigning virtue to her that she didn't tell you she wants. You will hear some men say they can't knack their wife at home like they will do a girl outside and then they're surprised when they find out her Professional Trainer is bending their wives like pretzels and eating her money

Davido na just ajebo you don't need anyone to tell you street orientation no dey. He's a really nice guy even when you listen to how he interacts with these babes. These are not the babes you put on that type of vibe. These are sharks, they respond to p!mp hand not niceness

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by GloriousGbola: 4:50pm On Jul 01, 2023
raumdeuter:

so - did you take notes on a criminal conspiracy cheesy cheesy
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 5:01pm On Jul 01, 2023
GloriousGbola:

so - did you take notes on a criminal conspiracy cheesy cheesy

The police chief who was running backdoor deals with Russell Stringer Bell?
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 5:09pm On Jul 01, 2023
A40:
This is where a lot of men always get it wrong. Every woman so long as she likes you is a potential freak. With a little winding and guiding there's nothing these so called baddies do that your normal girl cannot do. If you've dealt with enough baddies and ashanas you will know that pound for pound the plain Janes are as good if not better

The problem is you're assigning virtue to her that she didn't tell you she wants. You will hear some men say they can't knack their wife at home like they will do a girl outside and then they're surprised when they find out her Professional Trainer is bending their wives like pretzels and eating her money

Davido na just ajebo you don't need anyone to tell you street orientation no dey. He's a really nice guy even when you listen to how he interacts with these babes. These are not the babes you put on that type of vibe. These are sharks, they respond to p!mp hand not niceness
Davido is always showing that he was protected and not really street like he tries to portray

Starting from his desire to reply everyone who tries to shade him. One nameless person will be throwing shade instead make him ignore Davido go dey reply by himself and give them fame

You know as Wizkid dey ignore everyone and mind his business if you like abuse him till tomorrow na ignore but Davido wan reply every blogger out there

Personally I believe Davido is a kind hearted and very good person one on one this attracts very loyal fan base and also many people trying to take advantage
He needs 2 things to set his life proper, a thick skin and a thick condom.

Shey vasectomy don dey acceptable in Naija? He might want to consider it too

Thinking about it, if Davido publicly announces that he got a vasectomy will these broads still want to mate with him since the getting paid through baby mama angle don vanish?

3 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Roland17(m): 6:00pm On Jul 01, 2023
I no go lie, @Izzou’s silence has got me really worried, I can’t shake it off.

God, I just hope he is alright. I know people take sabbaticals from the site and I hoping that is what this is.

Abeg anyone that can help should try to abeg.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Theflint1(m): 6:15pm On Jul 01, 2023
OasisX:
grin

Mi o ni sọ ń kánkán.
Cornvicts are now recruiting accounts previously dedicated to soliciting alms online to post nonsense, while claiming Obidients.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 6:16pm On Jul 01, 2023
Roland17:

God, I just hope he is alright. I know people take sabbaticals from the site and I hoping that is what this is.

I have asked multiple people. I think Gbola once posted that he contacted one of Izzous relative and they said he is Okay

GloriousGbola:
Don't have izzous digits, but his sister says he's fine.

If the blue ink man is reading this, Hope he drops in for a hola

Hopefully na the shame of Pep winning treble dey chase am

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Theflint1(m): 6:19pm On Jul 01, 2023
BlueRayDick:

So this thing dey chop light like that? grin

Boiling water with gas or light, which is more economical?
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by seankafor(m): 6:45pm On Jul 01, 2023
Roland17:

how about my man don j? undecided

I hope he's good too.. 😁

Normally here na stress relief for me.. but shaa addictive cool
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 6:48pm On Jul 01, 2023
Theflint1:
Cornvicts are now recruiting accounts previously dedicated to soliciting alms online to post nonsense, while claiming Obidients.

grin

Tor......denial yi nọni bí afi ṣe.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 6:51pm On Jul 01, 2023
Roland17:

....I guess he is simply wanna focus on real issues offline. I won't be surprised if his next post here is him announcing his Visa approval to UK or US.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by GloriousGbola: 6:51pm On Jul 01, 2023
seankafor:
how about my man don j? undecided

I hope he's good too.. 😁

Normally here na stress relief for me.. but shaa addictive cool

I saw him viewing yesterday.

raumdeuter:

I have asked multiple people. I think Gbola once posted that he contacted one of Izzous relative and they said he is Okay

If the blue ink man is reading this, Hope he drops in for a hola

Hopefully na the shame of Pep winning treble dey chase am

I still asked her again. She says dude does not have our time as he is managing Tinubu economy.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by a4turitoroman: 6:51pm On Jul 01, 2023
Elon musk don finally spoil Twitter
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by GloriousGbola: 6:54pm On Jul 01, 2023
raumdeuter:

Davido is always showing that he was protected and not really street like he tries to portray

Starting from his desire to reply everyone who tries to shade him. One nameless person will be throwing shade instead make him ignore Davido go dey reply by himself and give them fame

You know as Wizkid dey ignore everyone and mind his business if you like abuse him till tomorrow na ignore but Davido wan reply every blogger out there

Personally I believe Davido is a kind hearted and very good person one on one this attracts very loyal fan base and also many people trying to take advantage
He needs 2 things to set his life proper, a thick skin and a thick condom.

Shey vasectomy don dey acceptable in Naija? He might want to consider it too

Thinking about it, if Davido publicly announces that he got a vasectomy will these broads still want to mate with him since the getting paid through baby mama angle don vanish?

The fame angle still dey na. I guarantee naija boys are flocking to Anita's only fans pages. As naija like doing copy copy, I am sure for other yeyebrities will also want to hit it.

There is also the other thing that celebs get slapped with - rape accusations. With the goal of out of court settlement
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by iamoyindamola(m): 6:55pm On Jul 01, 2023
a4turitoroman:
Elon musk don finally spoil Twitter
what did he do this time
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by GloriousGbola: 6:58pm On Jul 01, 2023
iamoyindamola:
what did he do this time

A variant of the reddit thing. You apparently cannot view anything without being logged in

This is all a response to chatgpt, which is really just a scraper and aggregator at its core.

(1) (2) (3) ... (2825) (2826) (2827) (2828) (2829) (2830) (2831) ... (4987) (Reply)

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion

Viewing this topic: GloriousGbola and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.