Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,418 members, 7,901,171 topics. Date: Friday, 26 July 2024 at 04:02 AM

EPL Chatroom - All Discussions - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2897) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions (1698623 Views)

EPL 2023/2024: Who Would You Say Is The Flop Of The Season? / EPL: Weekend's Results, Updated Premier League Table And Top Scorers / EPL: Five Things We Learnt From The English Premier League This Weekend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2894) (2895) (2896) (2897) (2898) (2899) (2900) ... (5033) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Itsrm(m): 5:06pm On Jul 15, 2023
Melvyn11:

Maybe you don't work in an office where there's power dynamic that's why you are typing all these ones.

Yes, offices frown at it. Doesn't make it a crime. The most they can do is sack you. That's where it ends.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Melvyn11: 5:06pm On Jul 15, 2023
Itsrm:

A pastor sleeping with his church member is molestation and assault?
A person in power making advances to his subordinate can be arrested for molestation and sexual assault.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Melvyn11: 5:08pm On Jul 15, 2023
Itsrm:

Yes, offices frown at it. Doesn't make it a crime. The most they can do is sack you. That's where it ends.
It's literally called abuse of power which is a crime. They are called organisational crime.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Itsrm(m): 5:08pm On Jul 15, 2023
Melvyn11:

A person in power making advances to his subordinate can be arrested for molestation and sexual assault.

Before you start changing the topic, we are talking of consensual sex between a pastor and his church member.

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Melvyn11: 5:10pm On Jul 15, 2023
Itsrm:

Before you start changing the topic, we are talking of consensual sex between a pastor and his church member.
We are saying the same thing. Consensual sex doesn't change the fact due to power dynamic the girl may think she has no option than to give in to her boss advances. Bottom line is a pastor should not be engaging in coitus with his members.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by GloriousGbola: 5:11pm On Jul 15, 2023
Melvyn11:

did bill clinton molest monica lewinsky?
did he assault her?
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Melvyn11: 5:12pm On Jul 15, 2023
GloriousGbola:

did bill clinton molest monica lewinsky? did he assault her?
I have no knowledge about those two.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 5:12pm On Jul 15, 2023
Melvyn11:

There's prosecution. The girl can simply say she couldn't say no due to his position so she went ahead against her will. That can count as rape.

You can't say No is on you. No law expects anyone to be a mind reader

Davido meets a female fan, he proposes sex, she agrees then later come that she couldn't say no because of power dynamics

Ailesoro ni ibere ori buruku

Not able to speak out is the beginning of misfortune

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Itsrm(m): 5:14pm On Jul 15, 2023
Melvyn11:

We are saying the same thing. Consensual sex doesn't change the fact due to power dynamic the girl may think she has no option than to give in to her boss advances. Bottom line is a pastor should not be engaging in coitus with his members.

Cite any example where anyone who had consensual sex with a surbodinate has been prosecuted based on this power dynamic anywhere in the world.

As for the bolded, you've not shown us why a pastor should not do that.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 5:14pm On Jul 15, 2023
Melvyn11:

Mr man you can get are arrested for molestation and assault if you are reported to the police.

And what will be the crime you are calling police for?

And police will answer you?

All policemen too will be wary that all the women they've slept with including their wives can come out and claim they agreed because of the difference in power between an armed police and an ordinary civilian
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by GloriousGbola: 5:14pm On Jul 15, 2023
Melvyn11:

We are saying the same thing. Consensual sex doesn't change the fact due to power dynamic the girl had no option than to give in to her boss advances.

a lot of us have worked in corporate environments

there are plenty of women that deliberately make the moves on men in authority

and they bask in the power. completely out of control , rude disrespectful to anyone and everyone

the power is the reason , after all.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 5:16pm On Jul 15, 2023
Melvyn11:

Maybe you don't work in an office where there's power dynamic that's why you are typing all these ones.

Office code of conduct things which was clearly stated out

How many of those have been criminally prosecuted before

A lot of office even allow it as long as one is not a direct report or apprasing the other
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 5:17pm On Jul 15, 2023
Melvyn11:

Bill Clinton is a free man till today
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by GloriousGbola: 5:18pm On Jul 15, 2023
Melvyn11:

I have no knowledge about those two.

he was the president of the united states. she was a 21 year old intern. in her misplaced faith in londa tripp, she gave all the details of their affair, including her souvenir blue dress.

but there was a power dynamic where she was coerced into sex, not so?

this is also why that basketball coach was fired. because today it is a consensual affair between two adults. tomorrow it will be the man forced me, humiliated me etc. the office created an enabling environment for my abuse.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Melvyn11: 5:18pm On Jul 15, 2023
Itsrm:

Cite any example where anyone who had consensual sex with a surbodinate has been prosecuted based on this power dynamic anywhere in the world.

As for the bolded, you've not shown us why a pastor should not do that.
The cases of sexual assaults and molestation you see regular on the internet are as a results of what? I have given you various reasons why a pastor should not be fucking his members. The fact you are even arguing against it shows you have malicious intent.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 5:20pm On Jul 15, 2023
GloriousGbola:

a lot of us have worked in corporate environments

there are plenty of women that deliberately make the moves on men in authority

and they bask in the power. completely out of control , rude disrespectful to anyone and everyone

the power is the reason , after all.

As long as it's not a direct report and it's reported to HR its not a crime

I actually think it's silly to say adults who spend 18hrs a day together cannot decide on what they want to do with their body as long as it doesn't affect productivity and you are not fucking during office hours
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by iamoyindamola(m): 5:20pm On Jul 15, 2023
raumdeuter:

Like Fatoyinbo wey use scope nack Busola multiple times and she wan turn am to rape

Busola probably had a crush on him but after many years the guy no leave his wife for Busola, she turned it into rape
I remember na only they reason this kind thing that year
Na wetin they my mind too when I watched her interview, majority of my female colleagues didn't speak to me for months

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by afrodoc2: 5:20pm On Jul 15, 2023
Melvyn11:

Yes it's a crime both spiritually and legally. Some of you like to defend nonsense.

It is not a crime. It might be morally reprehensible and abuse of authority, but it is never treated as rape. I know of several cases of doctors (family physicians and even psychiatrists) sleeping with their patients. They had their registration cancelled but none was ever prosecuted for rape as long as the act was consensual when it took place.

If psychiatrists and psychologists who have so much influence and authority over unstable people are not prosecuted for rape in consensual acts nobody is prosecuting a pastor for same.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by afrodoc2: 5:22pm On Jul 15, 2023
Melvyn11:

As long as it was consensual nobody is prosecuting him for assault. He might lose his job due to it being abuse of office/authority/power etc but it is not rape.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 5:23pm On Jul 15, 2023
afrodoc2:

It is not a crime. It might be morally reprehensible and abuse of authority, but it is never treated as rape. I know of several cases of doctors (family physicians and even psychiatrists) sleeping with their patients. They had their registration cancelled but none was ever prosecuted for rape as long as the act was consensual when it took place.

If psychiatrists and psychologists who have so much influence and authority over unstable people are not prosecuted for rape in consensual acts nobody is prosecuting a pastor for same.

In the history of coitus none is as prolific as doctor nurses copulation
No one ever mentions any power differential

Power differential is actually what attracts females. How many female want to marry or date their equal

When adults spend a lot of time together it's bound to lead to one thing or the other

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by iamoyindamola(m): 5:23pm On Jul 15, 2023
Melvyn11:

A pastor should not sleep with his church members. The werey will now climb purpit on Sunday forming holy.
Na you think he's holy, did he tell you he's holy undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by GloriousGbola: 5:25pm On Jul 15, 2023
off hand, i can remember two or three times youth corpers came on to me.

one time, one was even running her finger on my hand. one meeting, there was one just staring at me with sexy eyes.

green light everywhere.

one dude like that, the guy no send, the guy dey go through willing and enthusiastic youth corpers .

but we will be told that the girls were coerced by the handsome, charming young 'big boy' because of a power dynamic

this is all the shit over sabi leftists today put out.

let me drop what bill maher said in a piece on this

michelle obama was a senior to barack. the woman put the moves on him when he joined the firm she worked in

real coercion and strong arming right there

got it

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O880LqI_jxs&t=9s

6 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by iamoyindamola(m): 5:26pm On Jul 15, 2023
Melvyn11:

Yes it's a crime both spiritually and legally. Some of you like to defend nonsense.
Oya quote the law book where it's a crime
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by afrodoc2: 5:27pm On Jul 15, 2023
raumdeuter:

In the history of coitus none is as prolific as doctor nurses copulation

When adults spend a lot of time together it's bound to lead to one thing or the other

Doctors and nurses try but they are learners next to youth corpers and students AND the ultimate. choirmaster and chorister.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by iamoyindamola(m): 5:27pm On Jul 15, 2023
Itsrm:

This is interesting coming from you especially.

Wrongness according to who? The bible you have spent pages on this forum discrediting?
E shock you 🤣🤣🤣
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by iamoyindamola(m): 5:28pm On Jul 15, 2023
Melvyn11:

Mr man you can get are arrested for molestation and assault if you are reported to the police.
You are just jumping from here to there
Nawa oo
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Itsrm(m): 5:30pm On Jul 15, 2023
iamoyindamola:

E shock you 🤣🤣🤣

E shock me o. He wants to eat his cake and still have it. cheesy
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 5:30pm On Jul 15, 2023
GloriousGbola:
off hand, i can remember two or three times youth corpers came on to me.

one time, one was even running her finger on my hand.

green light everywhere. one dude like that, the guy no send, the guy dey go through willing and enthusiastic youth corpers .

but we will be told that the girld were coerced by the handsome, charming young 'big boy' because of a power dynamic

this is all the shit leftists today put out.

let me drop what bill maher said in a piece on this

michelle obama was a senior to barack. the woman put the moves on him when he joined the firm she worked in

real coercion and strong arming right there

got it

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O880LqI_jxs&t=9s

It's a stupid rule. Look at the example of Michelle. A high achieving young lady who spends most time at work, here comes a young high achieving young man who gets her juice flowing then you want to make a rule that they shouldn't willingly copulate because one is a senior to the other

I would think leftist will be more for freedom of choice of who to nack and not waging war against consensual sex

BTW are you porting to the right like Senor Elon?
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Emaprince: 5:31pm On Jul 15, 2023
I hope it is not a woman behind this account though.

Last time it was pointless argument trying to prove there's no difference between male and female sports teams.

Today this.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 5:32pm On Jul 15, 2023
afrodoc2:

Doctors and nurses try but they are learners next to youth corpers and students AND the ultimate. choirmaster and chorister.

That youth corper vs student one that case has to get to Supreme Court

Some of us who got posted to boys only schools in Shariah Bauchi state are the petitioner

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by KingTom(m): 5:34pm On Jul 15, 2023
GloriousGbola:

he was the president of the united states. she was a 21 year old intern. in her misplaced faith in londa tripp, she gave all the details of their affair, including her souvenir blue dress.

but there was a power dynamic where she was coerced into sex, not so?

this is also why that basketball coach was fired. because today it is a consensual affair between two adults. tomorrow it will be the man forced me, humiliated me etc. the office created an enabling environment for my abuse.
Ime Udoka
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by iamoyindamola(m): 5:36pm On Jul 15, 2023
Emaprince:
I hope it is not a woman behind this account though.

Last time it was pointless argument trying to prove there's no difference between male and female sports teams.

Today this.

The guy is always leading himself to a loose end
He said pastor and church members sex is a crime
How?
He responded with molestation, who didn't know molestation is a crime 🤣🤣🤣

(1) (2) (3) ... (2894) (2895) (2896) (2897) (2898) (2899) (2900) ... (5033) (Reply)

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion

Viewing this topic: afrodoc2, USAfall2024

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.