Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,203,411 members, 7,985,626 topics. Date: Saturday, 26 October 2024 at 12:38 AM

EPL Chatroom - All Discussions - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2924) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions (1975946 Views)

EPL: Huddlesfield Town Vs Manchester City (full time) 1-2 / EPL: Weekend's Results, Updated Premier League Table And Top Scorers / EPL: Five Things We Learnt From The English Premier League This Weekend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2921) (2922) (2923) (2924) (2925) (2926) (2927) ... (5477) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Emaprince: 10:50am On Jul 19, 2023
Shaytun:

Very cowardly.

He should have stood on his principles and shared 8,000, why is he listening to Advise?

Can’t he be like Buhari?
No amount of sarcasm can change white to black.

He have shown that he isn't that tough heartened like we thought.

The only time he shows resilience in sticking to his principles is when it is about filling their pockets and starving the masses.

That move was a coward move!!

10 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Emaprince: 11:00am On Jul 19, 2023
Amigoss:
This agbado guys dull die grin....Flint was obviously being sarcastic and trolling after this response grin

.raumdeuter:

I even commend him for taking on the same challenge those before him ran away from for decades, they will promise removl of subsidy, when they get to power they forget, till the next campaign cycle

Tinubu talk am and he did it from day 1. He is not a coward like those who posted "Mr President" in a tweet and quickly deleted it
[/b]
Even though he was trolling...why is Tinuke being praised for listening to anybody?

Why is he not adjusting on the proposed billions to be shared among the law makers and judiciary? There is also a public outrage on that too...why isn't he budging?

3 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Emaprince: 11:02am On Jul 19, 2023
Amigoss:
"Hold your state governor throat" na their new song fresh from WhatsApp groups,na here we go dey cheesy
The recent anthem..to exonerate the chief culprit. grin angry

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by ShaqFu: 11:07am On Jul 19, 2023
liveLongNprospa:

Lmaoo thanks for confirming you are a fish out of water
it's your opinion, and your entitled to it, albeit you can shove in where the Sun doesn't shine. 👍
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 11:19am On Jul 19, 2023
Tinubu wanted to share 8k..Una say na stupid move and they would steal it

Tinubu cancels the 8k plan...Una say na coward him be, and he is not brave

I can imagine the facial expression of God when he reads una comments

grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by iamoyindamola(m): 11:20am On Jul 19, 2023
Mendy signs for lorient, i wish him luck

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 11:22am On Jul 19, 2023
iamoyindamola:
Mendy signs for lorient, i wish him luck

Which Mendy?

The "Not guilty", but "Not innocent" one?

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by liveLongNprospa(m): 11:27am On Jul 19, 2023
izzou:

grin

Nor be them say Tinubu nor dey listen say na only coward dey listen to the people.
Now that he has listened, he is a coward according to what his supporters called other leaders that listen to their people

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ellexy: 11:30am On Jul 19, 2023
afrodoc2:

Next time the government sticks to an unpopular policy despite public disapproval I hope you will commend the bravery.

May the bravery favour you and your family. grin
Nothing like that Doc. Agbadorians drag Peter Obi and call him chicken hearted when ever he listens or makes adjustment. They said he can't be a good president cos he doesn't have a mind of his own.

Why should Bobo Chicago now be praised for listening and making the same adjustment? Double standard much...?

7 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Theflint1(m): 11:30am On Jul 19, 2023
ShaqFu:
what do you mean cowardice? Nigerians (the ones on social media) complained about the policy of the FG to share 8,000 Naira to very poor Nigerians, the FG listened and decided to review it, and you're calling it cowardice .

If it was Buhari, I wonder what you will call it, bravery? 😁
Oh, so it's no more cowardice to express a change of mind, or maybe it's only cowardice when it's Peter Obi and not BAT 😅

8 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by iamoyindamola(m): 11:30am On Jul 19, 2023
izzou:

Which Mendy?

Benjamin Mendy
Yes the not innocent one grin grin
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ibukzy: 11:33am On Jul 19, 2023
The way OBI-dients jump for joy whenever they hear any bad news about Nigeria is so troubling. It’s just as if bad news is what they pray to hear every single day of their lives and whenever there’s good news from this administration they feel sad and quiet. E.g Prosper grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Theflint1(m): 11:36am On Jul 19, 2023
afrodoc2:

Next time the government sticks to an unpopular policy despite public disapproval I hope you will commend the bravery.

May the bravery favour you and your family. grin
Leave what will favor me and my family for now wink

I'm sure you know it was sarcasm directed at those quick to crown others cowards over silly things, but you'd conveniently feign ignorance. Sha be eating your corn publicly, and leave all this coded choppings grin

9 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by DissTroy(m): 11:38am On Jul 19, 2023
Happy birthday to Peter 'Selfless' Obi!

I loved you from years before you became the national face of our country's yearnings.

I admire you for standing in the light.

Thank you for your timely injection of hope into an otherwise disenchanting system.

Every unveiling of your many layers of people-focused aspirations and antecedence validates every affinity I and millions of Nigerians have for you.

Cheers to the yesteryears, to now, and the promise of better things to come, the turbulence regardless.

20 Likes 7 Shares

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Theflint1(m): 11:40am On Jul 19, 2023
Speaking of cowards and cowardice grin

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Realtord43: 11:44am On Jul 19, 2023
izzou:

grin
The told us he is a tough guy and take the best decisions without looking back.
e no dey feel pressure
but pressure ti wa!

9 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by larride(m): 11:44am On Jul 19, 2023
Seankafor, did you get anything from Arkham that went live yesterday?

I'm pained because a friend sent me the link to join the waitlist, i forgot about it totally. My guy got 3k+

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Realtord43: 11:45am On Jul 19, 2023
izzou:

Which Mendy?
cheesycheesy
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Shaytun: 11:46am On Jul 19, 2023
Emaprince:
No amount of sarcasm can change white to black.

He have shown that he isn't that tough heartened like we thought.

The only time he shows resilience in sticking to his principles is when it is about filling their pockets and starving the masses.

That move was a coward move!!

Yes it is a coward move, I agree with you.

He chickened out, I know you can’t wrap your head around why I would say this.

But I am a realist, I don’t see Tinubu as some kind of a “messiah”.

I suggest you adopt that move.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Emaprince: 11:47am On Jul 19, 2023
izzou:

grin
grin grin
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by liveLongNprospa(m): 11:48am On Jul 19, 2023
Ibukzy:
The way OBI-dients jump for joy whenever they hear any bad news about Nigeria is so troubling. It’s just as if bad news is what they pray to hear every single day of their lives and whenever there’s good news from this administration they feel sad and quiet. E.g Prosper grin

OH yes we are happy that bad things are happening ND it's not affecting us.

What else is new in this your political agenda for kids?

7 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by liveLongNprospa(m): 11:49am On Jul 19, 2023
Shaytun:

Yes it is a coward move, I agree with you.

He chickened out, I know you can’t wrap your head around why I would say this.

But I am a realist, I don’t see Tinubu as some kind of a “messiah”.

I suggest you adopt that move.

More flip flops 😂😂.

It seems you are having a hard time standing in one place.

8 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Kobicove(m): 11:50am On Jul 19, 2023
Theflint1:
Long and short, Tinubu buckled under pressure, like a coward.

Assuming he didn't listen to the voice of reason it is still you people that will come back to accuse him of acting like a dictator by refusing to take advise! angry
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by seankafor(m): 11:51am On Jul 19, 2023
larride:
Seankafor, did you get anything from Arkham that went live yesterday?

I'm pained because a friend sent me the link to join the waitlist, i forgot about it totally. My guy got 3k+
lol, Arkham printed money for people, some got as high as 38k$..

There was little or no pr on that arkham and I literally faded it..

I'm farming so many quality airdrops for the moment

I'm waiting for zksync, that'd probably retire me inshallah cool

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Kobicove(m): 11:52am On Jul 19, 2023
Ibukzy:

That's because they derive joy from coming online to shout "I told you so!" angry

I don't understand why any person who is normal will be happy that his country is going through economic turmoil just so he/she can gloat about i!
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 11:53am On Jul 19, 2023
Ellexy:
Nothing like that Doc. Agbadorians drag Peter Obi and call him chicken hearted when ever he listens or makes adjustment. They said he can't be a good president cos he doesn't have a mind of his own.

Why should Bobo Chicago now be praised for listening and making the same adjustment? Double standard much...?

Una Wahala too much, make una allow BAT take in Oxygen, don't suffocate him tongue

3 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Theflint1(m): 11:59am On Jul 19, 2023
Kobicove:

That's because they derive joy from coming online to shout "I told you so!" angry
You can't plant Onions and expect to harvest Tomatoes. No country progresses simply on vibes and good wishes. The country is miserable because it's being run by a president that looks like he isn't and wasn't ready physically and mentally for the position. The misery the country is giving affects Obidients and Cornvicts alike, let those that want to get some respite and feel-good from "I told you so" do it, and you don't be jealous cheesy

4 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by seankafor(m): 12:00pm On Jul 19, 2023
Drake with zero taste for women cry😔

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Shaytun: 12:03pm On Jul 19, 2023
Segedinho:

Convert to dollar using d official rate fess

Why would I do that?

Do you spend dollar on Nigeria?
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by A001: 12:08pm On Jul 19, 2023
Ao logbon, ao nimo, ao loye (we've no intelligence, no knowledge, no wisdom)

This is one of the tactics religions, especially Christianity and Islam, use to keep Africans enslaved to the whites and Arabs, dumbing down their IQ to extremely low levels.

Religious people in Africa utter this statement a lot. I was listening to a program on Radio Lagos this morning, which I tuned to on an online platform, and the OAP uttered the same statement.

Before today runs out, I'm almost certainly sure millions of African Muslims and Christians will utter the statement, "we've no intelligence, no knowledge, no wisdom" or variations of it in their native language or English.

A common derivative of the statement among Christians is that "we're sheep; while Jesus is our shepherd". A sheep is synonymous with a person that lacks intelligence, knowledge, or wisdom.

You can simply call such a person dumb.

Now, this is a deliberate tactic employed by the founders of religion. One of the secrets of nature employed here is the principle of autosuggestion in Psychology.

This is common knowledge among the educated today, but it was secret, occultic (hidden) knowledge in the past.

These founders of religions, which religious people worship ignorantly today as God, knew some mysteries of nature which the masses of humans at their time didn't know.

As regards autosuggestion, when you regularly say something to yourself, that thing takes a hold in your subconscious mind and becomes your reality.

Autosuggestive statements are a way to program or reprogram our minds, especially the subconscious mind.

Profesionals around the world, including sportsmen, coaches, and many others, use this power of autosuggestion to address one challenge or the other in their lives or careers.

When you say to yourself that "I've no intelligence, no knowledge, no wisdom", over time, such a person will demonstrate relatively lower intelligence.

Our beliefs create our realities.

Why do the founders of religion need their adherents to be dumb like sheep? They know that those with high intelligence won't take the Bible or Qur'an seriously.

Anyone with an average IQ can detect tons of loopholes and flaws in these religious texts and easily come to the conclusion that it's either God doesn't exist or is unknown.

Isaac Newton once said: "What we know is a drop, what we don't know is an ocean". This is a maxim that holds true for all living creatures on a planet and the Universe.

It applies to the lower beings like we, humans, or the higher beings, which are past humans that religious people worship ignorantly as God.

Whether higher or lower beings, all humans are tiny creatures, including your favorite sky daddy.

The scale of the human body (whether it's the past human species, the giants such as the past beings/higher beings, or the modern human species that are relatively smaller) is tiny, almost insignificant when compared with the Universe.

For any human, what's known pales in comparison with what's unknown. So, there are tons of mysteries of nature we don't know.

But that doesn't mean "we have no intelligence, no knowledge, no wisdom". This is a dangerous statement that evil founders of Abrahamic religions used to dumb down the intellectual capacity of Africans to rule over Africa and enslave the people.

For this reason, Africans typically demonstrate relatively lower levels of intelligence than their peers from other parts of the world.

It's like a 100 terabyte hard drive made to use just 10MB of its capacity. For most Africans, the ability or potential to become a thinker is there, but due to religion and archaic superstitious beliefs prevalent in the local cultures, that potential is not developed so it stays latent or hidden.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ibukzy: 12:13pm On Jul 19, 2023
prosper nah case grin grin
Kobicove:

I don't understand why any person who is normal will be happy that his country is going through economic turmoil just so he/she can gloat about i!
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Theflint1(m): 12:14pm On Jul 19, 2023
Ibukzy:
prosper nah case grin grin
Prosper dem say na wetin you dey talk dey make Nigeria spoil o grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (2921) (2922) (2923) (2924) (2925) (2926) (2927) ... (5477) (Reply)

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion

Viewing this topic: MonsieurCoder and 9 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.