Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,037 members, 7,970,202 topics. Date: Tuesday, 08 October 2024 at 11:20 PM

EPL Chatroom - All Discussions - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2987) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions (1920932 Views)

EPL: Huddlesfield Town Vs Manchester City (full time) 1-2 / EPL: Weekend's Results, Updated Premier League Table And Top Scorers / EPL: Five Things We Learnt From The English Premier League This Weekend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2984) (2985) (2986) (2987) (2988) (2989) (2990) ... (5385) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by CrystalTiger(m): 8:35pm On Jul 29, 2023
I never gave this man a chance, but he's really doing great.. Man's fulfilling his campaign promises quietly..

https://www.nairaland.com/7783034/adeleke-pays-third-batch-half
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Leyqute(m): 8:48pm On Jul 29, 2023
iamoyindamola:
I got 37
There are some logos I never see for my life
Like the one you posted

I swear.

Guessing sef no easy sometimes.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Leyqute(m): 8:49pm On Jul 29, 2023
OasisX:

grin

.....funnily I got it right. Jez did tokini tokini and boom the pick is correct.

Somehow somehow Tramadolmonaaijgfayhf didn’t sound Spanish to me. grin

I didn’t get that one right.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by afrodoc2: 8:58pm On Jul 29, 2023
Leyqute:

I swear.

Guessing sef no easy sometimes.

Most of the guessing dey easy.

Like the one that had like a celestial ring as logo I just chose Saturn (know for its rings).

Another one has a cat’s head as its logo so I chose Jaguar.

If you zoom in on the steering wheels you will see the answer to the Mini question and the Volvo question.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 9:00pm On Jul 29, 2023
BlueRayDick:
Iamyindamola , Ramdeuter make
Una see celebrity babalawo dey cap o. He say after u get jazz finish , make person still get money join grin

https://www.nairaland.com/7783114/those-kidnapped-me-links-sit-at-home

Ebukacute and Segedinho how far na

Baba say na money be jazz
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 9:09pm On Jul 29, 2023
afrodoc2:

Like the one that had like a celestial ring as logo I just chose Saturn (know for its rings).

If you zoom in on the steering wheels you will see the answer to the Mini question and the Volvo question.

grin

I got the volvo wrong coz the logo doesn't look volvo to me. It was when I zoomed in that I saw it on the wheel.....LOL
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by liveLongNprospa(m): 9:26pm On Jul 29, 2023
Wonder what Tinubu’s bestie was doing on this space?

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 9:38pm On Jul 29, 2023
grin

....even though Elon Mọsalasi changed Twitter to X, WhatsApp Boys never escape delusion yet. LOL

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ellexy: 9:43pm On Jul 29, 2023
Ellexy:
Transfer market today is just crazy and then you have United tax. A lot of money paid for Họjlund. Hope he's the real deal and the solution to the club's striking situation.

Amrabat next.
Lmaoooo I don dey find this my quote for United thread e come dey be like magic. I no know say na here I drop the quote sef

😁😐😐
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Leyqute(m): 10:01pm On Jul 29, 2023
afrodoc2:

I said e no easy sometimes. Emphasis on sometimes.

There were moments you'd narrow it down to two options but chose the wrong one in the end. Especially those Italian brands.

Mini and Volvo were dead easy. So was the Jaguar one.

It's those ones where you have no idea but to choose between two likely answers that I was referring to.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by aieromon(m): 10:16pm On Jul 29, 2023
BlueRayDick:

Well, I don’t have details of the man’s marriage to his first wife but I know if the first wife and the man did traditional marriage and not court marriage , he is free to have as many wives as possible under the Yoruba customary law (Customary laws recognizes polygamy )

The ugly thing about this mess is that the side chic used to be a classmate to T.Ayeni's only child. She was also his bosom friend's side piece. No marriage has been done.

https://saharareporters.com/2023/01/16/exclusive-former-skye-bank-chairman-tunde-ayeni-paternity-tussle-daughters-classmate
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 10:42pm On Jul 29, 2023
aieromon:

The ugly thing about this mess is that the side chic used to be a classmate to T.Ayeni's only child. She was also his bosom friend's side piece. No marriage has been done.

https://saharareporters.com/2023/01/16/exclusive-former-skye-bank-chairman-tunde-ayeni-paternity-tussle-daughters-classmate

Wow! From what I read in the link, I think the man has paid her enough .

That lady’s kpekus is really powerful o, so she had him set up her law firm, got her mum property, got her an apartment and even a Range Rover . Mehn!

The lady probably wanted to use the child as bargaining chip for lifetime pension. Make the first wife sha go look for her marriage certificate anywhere she keep it o

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 11:05pm On Jul 29, 2023
At the Madrid vs Barcelona game my first ever classico

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 11:20pm On Jul 29, 2023
raumdeuter:

Do u really enjoy watching the match from such far distance ? I’ve always had the believe that watching matches on TV is more interesting than sitting in a stadium where u will be far away from having a full view of action on the pitch

3 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 11:25pm On Jul 29, 2023
BlueRayDick:

Do u really enjoy watching the match from such far distance ? I’ve always had the believe that watching matches on TV is more interesting than sitting in a stadium where u will be far away from having a full view of action on the pitch

The cruise in the stadium yabs, jeers and watching with 50k fans is the thrill with half the fans drunk and screaming insults, for every foul 5000 people stand up to yell

If you want to analyze play, it's probably better on TV

BTW the stadium has a giant TV plus the pitch so for TV experience watch the TV

The picture below shows the TV with the live pitch below in the image

Kroos and Modric enter now

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Leyqute(m): 11:34pm On Jul 29, 2023
raumdeuter:

Invade pitch make we see you. grin

3 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 11:45pm On Jul 29, 2023
Leyqute:

Invade pitch make we see you. grin

You wan make DSS show me shege
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 11:46pm On Jul 29, 2023
raumdeuter:

The cruise in the stadium yabs, jeers and watching with 50k fans is the thrill with half the fans drunk and screaming insults, for every foul 5000 people stand up to yell

If you want to analyze play, it's probably better on TV

BTW the stadium has a giant TV plus the pitch so for TV experience watch the TV

The picture below shows the TV with the live pitch below in the image

Kroos and Modric enter now

Okay, the giant TV makes sense sha .
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by DeadPresidents: 11:54pm On Jul 29, 2023
BlueRayDick:

Nothing beats watching a match in person. There are details that can’t be captured by cameras (players positioning, off camera runs etc) that make the game richer. Then there’s also the atmosphere too

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Leyqute(m): 11:56pm On Jul 29, 2023
BlueRayDick:

Okay, the giant TV makes sense sha .

No be all of dem get giant TV screen. Anfield for instance doesn’t have a video display. Same with Old Trafford. Na part of d reason why we dey pray make dem pursue the Glazers komot for Man United.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 11:57pm On Jul 29, 2023
DeadPresidents:

Nothing beats watching a match in person. There are details that can’t be captured by cameras (players positioning, off camera runs etc) that make the game richer. Then there’s also the atmosphere too

I’ve watched matches live before in the stadium , but I don’t really find it enjoyable like watching at home . It’s only the merriment, drinking and live cheering that makes it enjoyable a bit.

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 11:59pm On Jul 29, 2023
Leyqute:

No be all of dem get giant TV screen. Anfield for instance doesn’t have a video display. Same with Old Trafford. Na part of d reason why we dey pray make dem pursue the Glazers komot for Man United.

So I will pay a handful of pounds, sit very far away at the top of that big old trafford and be struggling to see the players like flies 🤦‍♂️
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 12:00am On Jul 30, 2023
Barcelona 3 Madrid 0
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Leyqute(m): 12:03am On Jul 30, 2023
BlueRayDick:

So I will pay a handful of pounds, sit very far away at the top of that big old trafford and be struggling to see the players like flies 🤦‍♂️

Lol. You can bring your binoculars along na. Or use your phone to zoom in. grin
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Leyqute(m): 12:05am On Jul 30, 2023
raumdeuter:
Barcelona 3 Madrid 0

Madrid hardly threatened their GK even tho Vini had some breakaways. They lacked serious goal threats in the final third.

Did you see how fresh Raphinha has become?
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 12:11am On Jul 30, 2023
Leyqute:

Madrid hardly threatened their GK even tho Vini had some breakaways. They lacked serious goal threats in the final third.

Barcelona like Man city and Bayern are built for long term 38 game leagues and Madrid for knockouts

It will be hard for Madrid to win the league this season unless they find a killer striker
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Leyqute(m): 12:21am On Jul 30, 2023
raumdeuter:

Barcelona like Man city and Bayern are built for long term 38 game leagues and Madrid for knockouts

It will be hard for Madrid to win the league this season unless they find a killer striker

Mbappe will elevate their levels. Maybe they’ll get him this window.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by liveLongNprospa(m): 12:53am On Jul 30, 2023
Leyqute:

Lmao
. The same game we watched?
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by afrodoc2: 4:27am On Jul 30, 2023
Spence vs Crawford lets go. Somebody's O has got to go!
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by afrodoc2: 4:50am On Jul 30, 2023
Crawford beating up Spence like he stole his phone. cry
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by iamoyindamola(m): 5:10am On Jul 30, 2023
CrystalTiger:
I never gave this man a chance, but he's really doing great.. Man's fulfilling his campaign promises quietly..

https://www.nairaland.com/7783034/adeleke-pays-third-batch-half
Nobody actually did I thought he's one comic dancer
Osun people took a risk and I guess it's favouring them

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by afrodoc2: 5:13am On Jul 30, 2023
Bud Crawford next level. I doff my hat.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (2984) (2985) (2986) (2987) (2988) (2989) (2990) ... (5385) (Reply)

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion

Viewing this topic: nihilistjnr, LordAdam16 and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.