Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,037 members, 7,970,202 topics. Date: Tuesday, 08 October 2024 at 11:20 PM

EPL Chatroom - All Discussions - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (5385) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions (1920932 Views)

EPL: Huddlesfield Town Vs Manchester City (full time) 1-2 / EPL: Weekend's Results, Updated Premier League Table And Top Scorers / EPL: Five Things We Learnt From The English Premier League This Weekend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5382) (5383) (5384) (5385) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by LordAdam16: 9:06pm
nihilistjnr:

Like I said...I provided the answer to you well over an hour ago.

Actually I didn't- a Lebanese Professor of Middle East Studies did.

That is not an answer.

Explain to us why Hezbollah is all-powerful and controls all of Lebanon, but it cannot install a President for over two years?

-Lord
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ballzproblem2: 9:07pm
LordAdam16:

As I say on this thread:
Facts do not care about feelings.

Israel's propaganda is writing checks the IDF can't cash.
After all the noise, you'll think Merkava tanks are in Beirut.
Meanwhile they're getting smoked on the border a week after an invasion.
They thought what Russia is doing in Ukraine is easy.
These are people that want to take on Iran, Russia, and China at the same time.

IDF is saying kids should not go to school tomorrow in cities near Haifa.
https://www.timesofisrael.com/liveblog_entry/after-barrage-home-front-command-orders-schools-shut-in-cities-near-haifa/
From today.
If they had not escalated in Lebanon, those kids would be in school.

Nasrallah kept things contained and only asked Israel to take the deal in Gaza and he'll stop firing on military sites.
Netanyahu said no. He should deal with the consequences.
Iran still dey bench.

-Lord
I don't know the consequences you are talking about 💀
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by chrisooblog: 9:11pm
Yep situation must be dire for such a powerful terrorist group like Hezbollah to be almost begging for ceasefire.

nihilistjnr:

Dem don murd the logistics chief too.

This shït funny die. It's OK to be shouting matyr matyr until the opps decide to bypass your omo-ise and matyr you instead.

From shouting Gaza forever like Vybz Kartel to unconditional surrender. IDF you do this one mehnnnn
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ellexy: 9:13pm
BlueRayDick:

They know themselves na . Awon terrorist apologist .

I’m sure if we reverse the hand of time to October 2001 , these set of people will be talking us how Osma Bin Laden was a “resistance “ one man army who used the 9/11 to fight against the West’s oppression. 🤦‍♂️

Ahh without a doubt. He'll be their cult hero, symbol of resistance.

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by nihilistjnr: 9:14pm
LordAdam16:

That is not an answer.

Explain to us why Hezbollah is all-powerful and controls all of Lebanon, but it cannot install a President for over two years?

-Lord

Like I said, you are absolutely retarded.

A Lebanese professor wrote an entire essay for Chatham House answering this particular question.

I posted the link and even used multicoloured marker to highlight key parts of the summary for you. I keep asking you to send me your daddy to try and save your family's reputation on here because, my boy, you don't have the juice.

https://www.chathamhouse.org/2021/06/how-hezbollah-holds-sway-over-lebanese-state/02-influence-through-state-institutions

Go and buy my cigarettes abeg.

4 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ballzproblem2: 9:16pm
So I was reading the Bible randomly today because my phone died and I stumbled upon this passage I didn't search for it :

Ezekiel 25:15-17
[15]Thus saith the Lord GOD; Because the Philistines have dealt by revenge, and have taken vengeance with a despiteful heart, to destroy it for the old hatred;
[16]Therefore thus saith the Lord GOD; Behold, I will stretch out mine hand upon the Philistines, and I will cut off the Cherethims, and destroy the remnant of the sea coast.
[17]And I will execute great vengeance upon them with furious rebukes; and they shall know that I am the LORD, when I shall lay my vengeance upon them.

I googled "modern day philistine" and just as I guessed,it was shitty Palestine.

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ballzproblem2: 9:17pm
Today, the Philistine people do not have their own country. The area in which they used to inhabit is what is now Israel and the Palestinian Gaza Strip. It is also worth noting that the name Palestine comes from the Romans, who renamed the area "Palestinia" in order to humiliate the jews

Wow
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by nihilistjnr: 9:21pm
chrisooblog:
Yep situation must be dire for such a powerful terrorist group like Hezbollah to be almost begging for ceasefire.

They are not almost begging. They are begging to the point where even the Lebanese PM - a guy Hezbollah hand picked is begging for them

Israel is lighting up the Lebanese capital everyday. The Capital. Not some backwater lungu. The Lebanese Army are refusing to get involved because it's not Lebanon's fight, but they also don't have the capacity to launch a coup against Hezbollah, so everybody is begging everybody to beg somebody

Even Israel too dey beg Hezbollah members to pick up the phone like Travis Scott.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by LordAdam16: 9:26pm
Ballzproblem2:
I don't know the consequences you are talking about 💀

That's not a surprise.

Netanyahu knows the consequences.

More dead and wounded soldiers.
More IDPs.
An extension of the North not being habitable.
More rockets fired per day from Lebanon after the invasion than before and the casualties that result from that.

The Northern Front debacle is all of his own making.
Netanyahu unilaterally escalated. Nasrallah was content with performative firing of rockets targeting fortified IDF military sites until IDF finished its operation in Gaza and signed a ceasefire.
Netanyahu could have declared victory in Gaza, signed a ceasefire, and everything would be in the rearview mirror.
But that would mean an immediate political reckoning about his failures so he escalated. And now more Israeli youths have to die so he can be PM for a few more months.

In 1967, they ended a war against 4 countries in 6 days.
In 2024, after softening the battlefield with airstrikes and artillery pounding for 10 months and running military drills, they're being held back by a "battered" Hezbollah!

-Lord

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ballzproblem2: 9:31pm
LordAdam16:

That's not a surprise.

Netanyahu knows the consequences.

More dead and wounded soldiers.
More IDPs.
An extension of the North not being habitable.
More rockets fired per day from Lebanon after the invasion than before and the casualties that result from that.

The Northern Front debacle is all of his own making.
Netanyahu unilaterally escalated. Nasrallah was content with performative firing of rockets targeting fortified IDF military sites until IDF finished its operation in Gaza and signed a ceasefire.
Netanyahu could have declared victory in Gaza, signed a ceasefire, and everything would be in the rearview mirror.
But that would mean an immediate political reckoning about his failures so he escalated. And now more Israeli youths have to die so he can be PM for a few more months.

In 1967, they ended a war against 4 countries in 6 days.
In 2024, after softening the battlefield with airstrikes and artillery pounding for 10 months and running military drills, they're being held back by a "battered" Hezbollah!

-Lord
you are just cooking up stats in head, everyday Israel is hoisting their flags and expanding operations in Lebanon,buts it's cool though.you can celebrate delusional wins like the Palestinians.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by LordAdam16: 9:31pm
nihilistjnr:

Like I said, you are absolutely retarded.

A Lebanese professor wrote an entire essay for Chatham House answering this particular question.

I posted the link and even used multicoloured marker to highlight key parts of the summary for you. I keep asking you to send me your daddy to try and save your family's reputation on here because, my boy, you don't have the juice.

https://www.chathamhouse.org/2021/06/how-hezbollah-holds-sway-over-lebanese-state/02-influence-through-state-institutions

Go and buy my cigarettes abeg.

Another round of shalaye.

It's a simple question.

Why has Hezbollah, the all-powerful force that controls all of Lebanon, been unable to install a President for over two years?

This is my first response to you today when you initiated your latest round of "I'm a proud illiterate"

LordAdam16:

Your illiteracy confounds me.
Hezbollah means Party of God.
They have more than a dozen seats in Parliament.
AFAIK, you live in a country practicing parliamentary democracy.
If you spent as much time reading as you spend arguing you will be able to make more informed arguments.

Hezbollah is not the only party.
They have just 15 of 128 seats.
In the Council of Ministers, Hezbollah has just 2 of 24. The Christian FDM has 6.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Council_of_Ministers_of_Lebanon

So, how exactly does Hezbollah control Lebanon?
Lebanon will attempt to negotiate a ceasefire because Hezbollah is part of its government.
What part of this is difficult to understand?
Or are you unable to locate the word "coalition" in your dictionary?

After a dozen replies, you still can't explain how Hezbollah controls Lebanon but it cannot install a President.
Even after all the screenshots and marker/crayon/highlighter.

When you're done with mouthing off, answer the simple question.

-Lord
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Amoto94(m): 9:35pm
Flutterwave is hiring!

👉 Senior QA Engineer (Nigeria) - flutterwavego.bamboohr.com/careers/998

👉 NodeJS Backend Engineer I (Nigeria) - flutterwavego.bamboohr.com/careers/1132

👉 NodeJS Backend Engineer II (Nigeria) - flutterwavego.bamboohr.com/careers/1133
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by nihilistjnr: 9:39pm
LordAdam16:

Another round of shalaye.

It's a simple question.

Why has Hezbollah, the all-powerful force that controls all of Lebanon, been unable to install a President for over two years?

This is my first response to you today when you initiated your latest round of "I'm a proud illiterate"

After a dozen replies, you still can't explain how Hezbollah controls Lebanon but it cannot install a President.
Even after all the screenshots and marker/crayon/highlighter.

When you're done with mouthing off, answer the simple question.

-Lord

As a hybrid actor, Hezbollah has risen to become the most influential political organization in Lebanon. It enjoys legitimacy within the Lebanese state, but is able to operate without the accountability required of a state institution and without full responsibility to the Lebanese people.

Holding power without responsibility is ideal for Hezbollah. In theory, the group has the military capability to take power in Lebanon by force, but it is not in its interest to do so.

.This research paper illustrates the various ways in which Hezbollah holds sway over the Lebanese state and its institutions, and how Lebanon’s political system enables Hezbollah and other actors to exercise power without responsibility. Although Hezbollah uses the rhetoric of anti-corruption, its politicians have not used their influence to push through reforms to clean up a state system that benefits them

LITERALLY the 2nd and 3rd paragraphs in a Research Paper LITERALLY titled -
How Hezbollah holds sway over the Lebanese state

You cannot to be talking to me about literacy when like Boko Haram, you have sworn a fatwa against reading. Where's your daddy? grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by HurricaneLanter: 9:40pm
It seems like the IDF is running away from battle. Are they afraid of Iran??

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by KingTom(m): 9:42pm
chidekings:
for the record,na you first insult am oooo
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 9:52pm
grin

......thanks guys for the premium entertainment. Today kinda turned out to be a busy day, mind and body well cool off with, especially, comical posts from that camp. LOL!
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by liveLongNprospa(m): 9:55pm
This Edo delta road.
I don't understand why FG has refused to fix it.
Not like it's extremely long

https://x.com/babaj1de/status/1843566313454854364?t=Ae7eKYy6gJ0cDQ-pZWofxA&s=19
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by LordAdam16: 9:58pm
nihilistjnr:

As a hybrid actor, Hezbollah has risen to become the most influential political organization in Lebanon. It enjoys legitimacy within the Lebanese state, but is able to operate without the accountability required of a state institution and without full responsibility to the Lebanese people.

Holding power without responsibility is ideal for Hezbollah. In theory, the group has the military capability to take power in Lebanon by force, but it is not in its interest to do so.

.This research paper illustrates the various ways in which Hezbollah holds sway over the Lebanese state and its institutions, and how Lebanon’s political system enables Hezbollah and other actors to exercise power without responsibility. Although Hezbollah uses the rhetoric of anti-corruption, its politicians have not used their influence to push through reforms to clean up a state system that benefits them

LITERALLY the 2nd and 3rd paragraphs in a Research Paper LITERALLY titled -
How Hezbollah holds sway over the Lebanese state

You cannot to be talking to me about literacy when like Boko Haram, you have sworn a fatwa against reading. Where's your daddy? grin grin grin

No where in this long diatribe do you explain why Hezbollah is all-powerful, controls all of Lebanon, and has not installed a President after two years plus.

Your entire rambling comes down to "Hezbollah has influence in Lebanon".
A political party with 15 of 128 parliamentary seats, 2 of 24 ministerial slots, and is part of the caretaker governing coalition has influence.
That is your breaking news!

Cho cho cho
Just typing rubbish.

You think it is by applying marker and formatting text.

The question is how does Hezbollah control all of Lebanon?
And why has it been unable to install a President for more than 2 years if it is all-powerful.

PM is Sunni.
Speaker is non-Hezbollah Shia.
Commander of Armed Forces is Christian.
Former and Next President is Christian.
It has just 2 of 24 ministers.

But Hezbollah controls Lebanon.

Keep making a f**l of yourself. I'll assist you.

-Lord

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 10:02pm
LordAdam16:

IDF is saying kids should not go to school tomorrow in cities near Haifa.
https://www.timesofisrael.com/liveblog_entry/after-barrage-home-front-command-orders-schools-shut-in-cities-near-haifa/
From today.
If they had not escalated in Lebanon, those kids would be in school.

Nasrallah kept things contained and only asked Israel to take the deal in Gaza and he'll stop firing on military sites.
Netanyahu said no. He should deal with the consequences.
Iran still dey bench.

-Lord

What then happened to the Druze kids who got smoked while playing soccer

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by nihilistjnr: 10:12pm
LordAdam16:

No where in this long diatribe do you explain why Hezbollah is all-powerful, controls all of Lebanon, and has not installed a President after two years plus.

Your entire rambling comes down to "Hezbollah has influence in Lebanon".
A political party with 15 of 128 parliamentary seats, 2 of 24 ministerial slots, and is part of the caretaker governing coalition has influence.
That is your breaking news!

Cho cho cho
Just typing rubbish.

You think it is by applying marker and formatting text.

The question is how does Hezbollah control all of Lebanon?
And why has it been unable to install a President for more than 2 years if it is all-powerful.

PM is Sunni.

Keep making a f**l of yourself. I'll assist you.

-Lord

The only fool here is yourself my dear boy.

In the time you've been on Nairaland, you've claimed to be a medical professional, but somehow was doing associate marketing for Web hosting on the same forum. You claimed that as a radiographer you were sharing duties with a gynaecologist but then you will come here and be posting epistles about the Naira- most of which were proven to be wrong in the fullness of time.

You are not a jack of all trades, and you are certainly not a master of anything.

You are a copy and paste merchant. An online version of Bartlomew Ogbeche, only that it's your fingers, not your legs, that move faster than the poor excuse for a brain you inherited from your parents.

I've been amusing myself waiting for you to call your daddy. Is he coming or not? grin

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by LordAdam16: 10:25pm
HurricaneLanter:
It seems like the IDF is running away from battle. Are they afraid of Iran??

All Israel wants is for Americans to die for them.

They want Americans to use their strategic bombers to wreck Iran.
Iran kills American soldiers in ME regional U.S. bases.
That enrages the American public and we get a US-Iran conflict like Iraq or Afghanistan.
At the very least there will be a regime change.

The reality that Iran can inflict damage on both military and civilian structures frightens them.
They're used to exacting wildly disproportionate costs on adversaries.

-Lord
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by LordAdam16: 10:26pm
raumdeuter:

What then happened to the Druze kids who got smoked while playing soccer

Hezbollah and Druze are part of the ruling coalition in Lebanon.

Hezbollah rejected the accusation that they were responsible for that incident.

-Lord
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by LordAdam16: 10:33pm
nihilistjnr:

The only fool here is yourself my dear boy.

In the time you've been on Nairaland, you've claimed to be a medical professional, but somehow was doing associate marketing for Web hosting on the same forum. You claimed that as a radiographer you were sharing duties with a gynaecologist but then you will come here and be posting epistles about the Naira- most of which were proven to be wrong in the fullness of time.

You are not a jack of all trades, and you are certainly not a master of anything.

You are a copy and paste merchant. An online version of Bartlomew Ogbeche, only that it's your fingers, not your legs, that move faster than the poor excuse for a brain you inherited from your parents.

I've been amusing myself waiting for you to call your daddy. Is he coming or not? grin

When you are done with the shalaye, you can answer the questions:

How does Hezbollah control all of Lebanon?
How is it that Hezbollah controls all of Lebanon, is all powerful, and it cannot install a President after more than two years?

How is it that the:

PM is Sunni.

But Hezbollah controls Lebanon?

You can't escape this vise constructed out of your own illiteracy.
You've doubled down on st**id and a million distractions will not dissuade me from putting you through a shredder.

Tell us why Hezbollah is all-powerful but it cannot install a President after 2 years?

-Lord
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ellexy: 10:44pm
Ballzproblem2:
So I was reading the Bible randomly today because my phone died and I stumbled upon this passage I didn't search for it :

Ezekiel 25:15-17
[15]Thus saith the Lord GOD; Because the Philistines have dealt by revenge, and have taken vengeance with a despiteful heart, to destroy it for the old hatred;
[16]Therefore thus saith the Lord GOD; Behold, I will stretch out mine hand upon the Philistines, and I will cut off the Cherethims, and destroy the remnant of the sea coast.
[17]And I will execute great vengeance upon them with furious rebukes; and they shall know that I am the LORD, when I shall lay my vengeance upon them.

I googled "modern day philistine" and just as I guessed,it was shitty Palestine.

grin grin grin grin
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by nihilistjnr: 10:45pm
LordAdam16:

When you are done with the shalaye, you can answer the questions:

How does Hezbollah control all of Lebanon?
How is it that Hezbollah controls all of Lebanon, is all powerful, and it cannot install a President after more than two years?

How is it that the:

PM is Sunni.

But Hezbollah controls Lebanon?

You can't escape this vise constructed out of your own illiteracy.
You've doubled down on st**id and a million distractions will not dissuade me from putting you through a shredder.

Tell us why Hezbollah is all-powerful but it cannot install a President after 2 years?

-Lord

Radiogynaecologist i dont have the time for your emotional and idiötic outbursts.

It's your daddy I want. Summon him for me. And fetch me my cigarettes. grin

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by LordAdam16: 10:50pm
nihilistjnr:

Radiogynaecologist i dont have the time for your emotional and idiötic outbursts.

It's your daddy I want. Summon him for me. And fetch me my cigarettes. grin

Tell us why all-powerful Hezbollah that controls all of Lebanon cannot install a President for two years?
Since it is all-powerful, it should be able to impose its candidate for President on Lebanon.
Why has the party been unable to do so?

It's a simple question.

PM is Sunni.

Explain?

-Lord
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by nihilistjnr: 11:02pm
LordAdam16:

Tell us why all-powerful Hezbollah that controls all of Lebanon cannot install a President for two years?
Since it is all-powerful, it should be able to impose its candidate for President on Lebanon.
Why has the party been unable to do so?

It's a simple question.

PM is Sunni.

Explain?

-Lord

This is Nasrallah announcing their Christian candidate for Presidency. He even said No Plan B. If this guy is not President, nobody will be President.

This is Hezbollah announcing the previous presidential candidate. If he wasn't president nobody will be President.

You are a failure.It's your daddy I want. Summon him for me. And fetch me my cigarettes. grin

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by LordAdam16: 11:20pm
nihilistjnr:

This is Nasrallah announcing their Christian candidate for Presidency. He even said No Plan B. If this guy is not President, nobody will be President.

This is Hezbollah announcing the previous presidential candidate. If he wasn't president nobody will be President.

You are a failure.It's your daddy I want. Summon him for me. And fetch me my cigarettes. grin

Why has Hezbollah not being able to impose their candidate for President for 2 years?

Since you say they are all powerful and control all of Lebanon.
Why are they unable to install their Presidential candidate?

It's a very simple question.

PM is Sunni.

Explain?

I have you exactly where I want you.
Spending hours going in circles unable to answer a very simple, clear, pointed question.
Everyone can see your illiteracy laid bare. Hey you, get that shovel and dig that hole deeper.

-Lord

(1) (2) (3) ... (5382) (5383) (5384) (5385) (Reply)

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion

Viewing this topic: nihilistjnr, LordAdam16 and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.