Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,584 members, 7,878,654 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 12:20 AM

EPL Chatroom - All Discussions - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (313) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions (1620572 Views)

EPL 2023/2024: Who Would You Say Is The Flop Of The Season? / EPL: Weekend's Results, Updated Premier League Table And Top Scorers / EPL: Five Things We Learnt From The English Premier League This Weekend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (310) (311) (312) (313) (314) (315) (316) ... (4936) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 1:02pm On Aug 26, 2022
GloriousGbola:

there was a gradual decline from obj's time - like the frog boiling in water. you can see it, feel it, but it is slow gradual and you can hope things will stabilize

but now, in buhari's tenure na from the boiling water to frying pan to fire in short order
and matters are not helped by his financial team whose idea of economic empowerment is dishing out 5k to the poor

We can see the stark difference in Soludo policies vs Emefiele policies. That should tell the direction the economy was heading
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Oasis007(m): 1:08pm On Aug 26, 2022

.... for what exactly?!

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Skimpledawg(m): 1:34pm On Aug 26, 2022
This coming year Politics go strong wella. What's Obj really on about self?

Will Atiku collapse his structure to support Obi or would it be vice versa?

Itsrm, what's Wike gains if either of these happens?
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Android22: 1:42pm On Aug 26, 2022
raumdeuter:

We can see the stark difference in Soludo policies vs Emefiele policies. That should tell the direction the economy was heading
One of the failures of the Buhari administration was his appointments. However, he asked Soludo to take a role in his govt which Soludo declined. Emefiele on the other hand was appointed by their hero. Buhari only acted like the Democrat they claim he is not, by not unlawfully firing him (triple negatives I know grin). The reason he gave Emefiele another term is because his [Buhari's] handlers like Emefiele.

4 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Android22: 1:46pm On Aug 26, 2022
seankafor:
PDP era was the worst era..

Good luck and his gorvenment was so corrupt that former UK prime minister has to call Nigeria fantastically corrupt nation..
PDP needed 21Bn to complete their secretariat in Abuja. They got all their political appointees to donate towards it. Then, even commissioners in poor states were doling out 100s of millions towards the project. The oligarchy of Dangote, Adenuga etc gave billions towards it. Over 400% of the target was met yet as we speak years later, that building was never completed.

A party that did not have the gumption to complete their own headquarters, was somehow doing the heavy lifting for Nigeria. lol.

6 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Android22: 1:52pm On Aug 26, 2022
GloriousGbola:

so back in the day the it guys did not put any proper restrictions on company server. you could just wander around and find all sorts of personal documents

so one day i stimbled on a set of pictures from what was propably GEJs birthday.

the man was sitting on a chair like a throne, surrounded by high flying naija ceos

everyone had a glass of wine. they were all smiling and laughing, but even from the picture, while you could see that while gej was clearly drunk , everyone else just looked like a predator patiently waiting

it actually looked like those school gang rape scenarios where some fellows are drinking with a babe watching her get more and more inebriated and waiting for her to get black out drunk

that was what the picture looked like.

i just respect myself and leave am where i see am.
lol I called him the Otuoke drunk before because that is who he was. They got him drunk and put contracts in front of him to sign and he signed everything. Then one pastor will preach to me and tell me Jonathan is God's choice for Nigeria. Fire burn that kain choice!

4 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by donjazet(m): 1:53pm On Aug 26, 2022
David hundeyin makes another astonishing discovery!

And by God, is this mind boggling shocked shocked
I continue to lose faith in this country.

How can the state be financing terrorism itself??
Like how does the federal government use its own hand to finance the killings of its own people. cry cry cry cry

https://twitter.com/DavidHundeyin/status/1563087874706137088?t=EPvTXpfaUcY23CTOZYrARA&s=19

Read this and shed tears as to how this government is the very worst any country can wish for.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by donjazet(m): 1:54pm On Aug 26, 2022
And demonic demons would still be here admonishing us to vote this same APC?

Thunder destroy all of una.

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Android22: 1:56pm On Aug 26, 2022
Amoto94:
On the one hand, my electrician is angry and wants both the PDP and the APC sacked next year. On the other want, he’s disappointed in me for rejecting his advice that I should bypass AEDC meter—to partake in the very corruption that triggered him to oppose the two major parties. Gimba Kakanda
Most Nigerians are not anticorruption. They would just prefer their own man to be in the position to benefit from it.

7 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by donjazet(m): 1:57pm On Aug 26, 2022
seankafor:
yes that's the notion I want to portray..
That's what I like and that's why I am interested in this politics.. I don't fvcking care about how they'd promise to do BLA BLA BLA or how their supporters are dying for them..

I'm Im for the strategies and gametricks of the jagabans and OG's .. so I'd learn one or two.

If only you knew how fvcking stupid you sounded, you are stanning "strategists" that have used your future and sold it away.

You want to think that somehow governance doesn't touch you. Such an idiotic stance to take.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by donjazet(m): 1:58pm On Aug 26, 2022
Android22:
Most Nigerians are not anticorruption. They would just prefer their own man to be in the position to benefit from it.

Stop projecting yourself on others. Those "Nigerians" are you and your ilk that is why we are fighting to change this narrative.

Many people are realizing that tribalism is as useless as it goes. 2023 will prove this.

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Android22: 2:01pm On Aug 26, 2022
seankafor:
bro we re not kids here..

PDP era was the orchestra of the corruption in which today's Nigeria is been built..

PDP was/is so fantasically corrupt and incompetent to the bone marrow..

No political party has/will ever break the record of the kind of broad daylight corruption and incompetence experienced during the era of PDP
David Cameron made this admission after repatriated loot from the UK to Nigeria somehow found its way back into UK banks to the exact amount only this time with different names.

4 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Amoto94(m): 2:04pm On Aug 26, 2022
Android22:
When it favors some they call it privilege/grace,but when it doesn't they scream blue murder and marginalisation.
I don't think politics will fix the problem rather it will increase it further, what will fix the problem is intellectual warfare focused on orientation and reorientation of values, norms, attitude and discipline.

8 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Android22: 2:05pm On Aug 26, 2022
donjazet:

Stop projecting yourself on others. Those "Nigerians" are you and your ilk that is why we are fighting to change this narrative.

Many people are realizing that tribalism is as useless as it goes. 2023 will prove this.
What is my tribe?

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Android22: 2:07pm On Aug 26, 2022
Amoto94:

When it favors some they call it privilege/grace,but when it doesn't they scream blue murder and marginalisation.
I don't think politics will fix the problem rather it will increase it further, what will fix the problem is intellectual warfare focused on orientation and reorientation of values, norms, attitude and discipline.
I could not agree more.

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by donjazet(m): 2:12pm On Aug 26, 2022
Amoto94:

I don't think politics will fix the problem rather it will increase it further, what will fix the problem is intellectual warfare focused on orientation and reorientation of values, norms, attitude and discipline .

Agreed! Which is why those values shouldn't include the lynching of innocent victims for "blasphemy" or encouraging terrorist talking points and radicalism. We must never defend honor killings for whatever reasons. Agreed?

4 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Amoto94(m): 2:14pm On Aug 26, 2022
Uninvited guest gatecrashes again.

4 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by PDPGuy: 2:47pm On Aug 26, 2022
seankafor:
bro we re not kids here..

PDP era was the orchestra of the corruption in which today's Nigeria is been built..

PDP was/is so fantasically corrupt and incompetent to the bone marrow..

No political party has/will ever break the record of the kind of broad daylight corruption and incompetence experienced during the era of PDP

Sir, you can’t say that with a straight face when we hear stories of fantastic corruption every week or every month. The suspended Accountant-General is a verifiable example.

I’m not saying PDP we’re saints, definitely not. There was a lot of official corruption going on for 16 years, but the APC has taken it to a whole new level
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Android22: 2:53pm On Aug 26, 2022
PDPGuy:

Sir, you can’t say that with a straight face when we hear stories of fantastic corruption every week or every month. The suspended Accountant-General is a verifiable example.

I’m not saying PDP we’re saints, definitely not. There was a lot of official corruption going on for 16 years, but the APC has taken it to a whole new level
Atleast we heard about the Accountant General issue. Where APC failed is in showing more than perfomative nonsense action concerning corruption. PDP on the otherhand defended it. Did Jonathan not say ordinary stealing they will call corruption? He even went further to say stealing was not corruption. Where there is no law there is no transgression. If the number 1 man is saying stealing is not corruption how will a thief be prosecuted in his govt? Make una fear God.

8 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by PDPGuy: 3:37pm On Aug 26, 2022
donjazet:

Like how does the federal government use its own hand to finance the killings of its own people. cry cry cry cry

https://twitter.com/DavidHundeyin/status/1563087874706137088?t=EPvTXpfaUcY23CTOZYrARA&s=19

Read this and shed tears as to how this government is the very worst any country can wish for.

I’m completely shook shocked
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by patrickmuf(m): 4:29pm On Aug 26, 2022
kingBolton:

Let me also add that inclusion of trade subjects should be made complusory in all secondary schools not just technical secondary schools. Electricity, carpentry automobiles etc can fetch a reasonable amount of income for someone even if the person is not able to further his education. Secondary school education should be given a priority.
Gbam! JSS 1-3 should be taught entrepreneurship....SS 1-3 every student most pick one entreprise and be trained (TVET - Technical & Vocational Education & Training)...Upon graduation, grants should be given to the 10 best studentsto startup a business...Not everyone must proceed to study further.

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by seankafor(m): 4:31pm On Aug 26, 2022
Dj Khaled is the Truth

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by seankafor(m): 4:42pm On Aug 26, 2022
God did cool

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by seankafor(m): 5:53pm On Aug 26, 2022
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by kingBolton: 6:27pm On Aug 26, 2022
patrickmuf:
Gbam! JSS 1-3 should be taught entrepreneurship....SS 1-3 every student most pick one entreprise and be trained (TVET - Technical & Vocational Education & Training)...Upon graduation, grants should be given to the 10 best studentsto startup a business...Not everyone must proceed to study further.
I had two friends that finished from a technical secondary school in the university. One studied electricity and electronics as his trade subject, the guy was making a good amount of money repairing irons, boiling rings etc. The other was servicing generators and he also made good money, I have forgotten the trade subject he studied now.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Segedinho(m): 6:53pm On Aug 26, 2022
donjazet:

oh boy...

This is scary .

I think this is a justification of his Cornflakes article
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Amoto94(m): 7:13pm On Aug 26, 2022
JUST IN : Nigeria’s economy defies expectations and grew by 3.5% in the last quarter, despite the fact that CBN had hiked its benchmark rate by 250 basis points, to curtail inflation. Equities market yesterday shocked stakeholders and rose by N532bn.

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Amoto94(m): 7:14pm On Aug 26, 2022
*Our colleagues (lawyers!) stole bags. Our colleagues (lawyers) stole phone phones.Our colleagues (lawyers!) beat up ad hoc staff. We are going to get the experts (lawyers?) to look through those videos ..."

SHAME!

- Outgoing NBA President, Mr. Olumide Akpata

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by nihilistjnr: 9:27pm On Aug 26, 2022
seankafor:
God did cool

Eminem did a madness on this album.

That man is still undisputed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by schurley(m): 4:04am On Aug 27, 2022
Nezzjnr:

Drop your Mail address

Can you share me the material too, bikonu
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Amoto94(m): 5:49am On Aug 27, 2022
I know Obidients are quick to boast that their support for Peter Obi isn’t transferable. So, what happens if, after the London meetings, he backs out of the presidential race and endorses Atiku? Are they going to boycott the election or mobilize for a different third-force party? Gimba Kakanda

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Oasis007(m): 8:02am On Aug 27, 2022

(1) (2) (3) ... (310) (311) (312) (313) (314) (315) (316) ... (4936) (Reply)

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion

Viewing this topic: 15 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.