Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,590 members, 7,878,685 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 02:17 AM

EPL Chatroom - All Discussions - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (310) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions (1620696 Views)

EPL 2023/2024: Who Would You Say Is The Flop Of The Season? / EPL: Weekend's Results, Updated Premier League Table And Top Scorers / EPL: Five Things We Learnt From The English Premier League This Weekend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (307) (308) (309) (310) (311) (312) (313) ... (4936) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 6:44pm On Aug 25, 2022
BlueRayDick:

It’s actually funny how some people hold their nairaland “E-rep” so dear cheesy

At times I try to imagine how they will either hold their smartphones or computer typing king essays to knock out their perceived “E-enemies” grin

grin grin cheesy cheesy

Keypad warriors.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by afrodoc(m): 6:44pm On Aug 25, 2022
grin

I don't respond to people with diagnosis. I have said this many times.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by ribbit: 6:44pm On Aug 25, 2022
izzou:

You're a kid. A very little one.

You think you matter because of 4kb of gibberish text you type. Poorly punctuated and meaningless.

You have nothing useful to type, so as usually,
you chicken out as expected.

I told you to rest. When people who have the same hateful energy show up, you'll get a mention.

When you meet people who are not willing to insult you or walk that path with you, you crawl back to your hole. That was exactly what I wanted to prove.

Nonsense boy
hehehehehe

what a pained fan.

did i forget to give you my autograph or something?
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 6:45pm On Aug 25, 2022
afrodoc:

Many of the people who were insulting and cursing people for supporting Jonathan instead of APC in 2015 are now insulting and cursing people for supporting APC instead of Obi. It is not about the candidates per se but some people just have fanatical/extremist mindset.

Well, I think the extremists abound in all camps, just that there are more in some camps than the others . On this very thread someone called Yorubas not supporting Tinubu “ Omo Ale’s “ , I don’t know if that was a provoked or unprovoked attack , but that’s actually an extremist’s view.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 6:50pm On Aug 25, 2022
Dem don release the bingo again

Did the owner forget the collar shaped like a bow tie this time again

15 Likes 5 Shares

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by iamoyindamola(m): 6:56pm On Aug 25, 2022
raumdeuter:
cheesy grin grin grin
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by donjazet(m): 6:57pm On Aug 25, 2022
afrodoc:
grin

I don't respond to people with diagnosis. I have said this many times.

Of course you would run away from your own narratives. You are calling others extremists when you have failed to point out the very worst extremist you align with.

SHAMELESS HYPOCRITE!

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 6:58pm On Aug 25, 2022
izzou:

Let's leave what Henry is typical of or not typical of.

From the Law of Attacking Unprovoked, there's a possibility Henry was attacking Tinubu's people because he was attacked Unprovoked.

So Henry can insult a whole tribe, a whole race, a whole religion, a whole group. The only justifiable reason is that he must have been attacked Unprovoked.

Abi?

We can only see what the post he was responding to

Did Femi Kuti also provoke them? Did Reno's child also insult them. Did S3un Osewa also insult them?

Its part of their DNA they should just own it
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by afrodoc(m): 6:58pm On Aug 25, 2022
BlueRayDick:

Well, I think the extremists abound in all camps, just that there are more in some camps than the others . On this very thread someone called Yorubas not supporting Tinubu “ Omo Ale’s “ , I don’t know if that was a provoked or unprovoked attack , but that’s actually an extremist’s view.

Of course there are extremists in all camps but from what i have seen there seems to be more vitriol and abuse coming from the Obi.diots than other camps. I personally distinguish between Obi.diots (cultish and crazed castaways constantly looking for a cause) and Obi.dients (Obi supporters who are willing to have political discourse without rancour or abuse).
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 6:58pm On Aug 25, 2022
When people tell you they don't want to respond to you or have no desire to engage you but you still force yourself into their mentions

Is that not ment? As in extreme ment.

Not everyone desires to engage someone with a diagnosis. I am not a psychiatrist

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by donjazet(m): 7:01pm On Aug 25, 2022
raumdeuter:

Yes oo. This bingo would never forget the extreme foolishness of the rabid dog who said these stupid nonsenses.
Just look at this post below and tell me the poster who said these is not downright stupid.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by iamoyindamola(m): 7:03pm On Aug 25, 2022
raumdeuter:

Did Femi Kuti also provoke them? Did Reno's child also insult them. Did S3un Osewa also insult them?

Did Mr macaroni insult anyone too
It's here people are calling us bastard for rejecting tinubu
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 7:04pm On Aug 25, 2022
Psychiatric issues are not resolved on NL.
There is a place for them in Uselu

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 7:05pm On Aug 25, 2022
Lagos for show

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 7:06pm On Aug 25, 2022
iamoyindamola:

Did Mr macaroni insult anyone too
It's here people are calling us bastard for rejecting tinubu

Do you want to search for the use of the word bastard on this thread and see who uses it

If you are called bastard, Some people are actually threatened with death if they dare post Tinubu posters in their village by Obi supporters

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 7:07pm On Aug 25, 2022
raumdeuter:

There's no where we can draw the line for Provocation.

Deborah was accused of blasphemy. She was burnt to death

Ochuko was found with a lady's private part. He was burnt to death.

If you don't condemn the attack (burning to death), we would keep shifting the line to where Provocation should start and where it should end.

Henry can claim he was provoked by another tweet somewhere. It is justified.

Wetin no good, no good

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by donjazet(m): 7:08pm On Aug 25, 2022
raumdeuter:

The way you go about ascribing DNA to a group should be studied.
First you said igbos have the DNA of cowardice, now, you feel that Obi supporters have a DNA of violence.
I know I shouldn't be surprised but come on, I applaud the consistency of your vermin hate towards groups. Your evil generalization is top notch.

Let me remind you of you saying Igbo people have cowardice ingrained in their DNA.

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 7:09pm On Aug 25, 2022
izzou:

There's no where we can draw the line for Provocation.

Deborah was accused of blasphemy. She was burnt to death

Ochuko was found with a lady's private part. He was burnt to death.

If you don't condemn the attack (burning to death), we would keep shifting the line to where Provocation should start and where it should end.

Henry can claim he was provoked by another tweet somewhere. It is justified.

Wetin no good, no good

When you direct an attack towards anyone, he has the right to attack you back

Are you saying if you are attacked you will not attack back?

Just a few posts ago we saw you in action o. In a similar case grin wink
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 7:11pm On Aug 25, 2022
Once again

When people tell you they don't want to respond to you or have no desire to engage you but you still force yourself into their mentions

Is that not ment? As in extreme ment.

Not everyone desires to engage someone with a diagnosis. I am not a psychiatrist

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 7:12pm On Aug 25, 2022
raumdeuter:

When you direct an attack towards anyone, he has the right to attack you back

Are you saying if you are attacked you will not attack back?

Just a few posts ago we saw you in action o. In a similar case grin wink

I am saying attacks should be condemned and not justified.

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 7:13pm On Aug 25, 2022
izzou:

I am saying attacks should be condemned and not justified.

When you served back the guy that was attacking you lightly, Should you be condemned for it?

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 7:15pm On Aug 25, 2022
BlueRayDick:
Lagos for show

This is not new.

Companies pay for parking space right from time past. Maybe this owner is just hearing of it for the first time.

My only issue with this is why they should bill him completely for the year 2022 in August.

He should be billed half of fee, or they could evade it till next year so they can create that awareness for him and other businesses in the area.

But for the parking permit, its a way of generating revenue for the government
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 7:16pm On Aug 25, 2022
raumdeuter:

When you served back the guy that was attacking you lightly, Should you be condemned for it?

cheesy cheesy
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by iamoyindamola(m): 7:16pm On Aug 25, 2022
raumdeuter:

Do you want to search for the use of the word bastard on this thread and see who uses it

If you are called bastard, Some people are actually threatened with death if they dare post Tinubu posters in their village by Obi supporters
Falz, Mr macaroni and other young Yoruba celebs are been threatened with death especially debo just because he mobilise people to get pvc and he's strongly against tinubu
Is that enough to want to kill him

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 7:24pm On Aug 25, 2022
iamoyindamola:

Falz, Mr macaroni and other young Yoruba celebs are been threatened with death especially debo just because he mobilise people to get pvc and he's strongly against tinubu
Is that enough to want to kill him

For one Macaroni

We have Femi Kuti, Poju Oyemade Reno Omokri, Sam Omatseye, Sowore, Deji Adeyanju

What ratio is that?

Security operatives have launched a man hunt for a yet to be identified young man seen in a viral video clutching a gun and threatening to kill supporters of Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu and Atiku Abubakar, the presidential candidates of All Progressives Congress, APC and the main opposition Peoples Democratic Party, PDP in South east if they come out to vote in 2023.

The young man then warned those who wouldn’t vote for Peter Obi to stay away from polling units.

“You dey observe am?
“I go reach polling unit see men dey vote for Atiku or Tinubu. How far? Una go understand.
“If you know say you no go vote Peter Obi, no come out…no come out.

“Shebi you dey see am (I think you are seeing it). We dey vex!”, he threatened as he corked his gun again
https://pmnewsnigeria.com/2022/07/28/man-who-threatened-to-kill-atiku-tinubu-supporters-in-trouble/
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by iamoyindamola(m): 7:46pm On Aug 25, 2022
raumdeuter:

For one Macaroni

We have Femi Kuti, Poju Oyemade Reno Omokri, Sam Omatseye, Sowore, Deji Adeyanju

What ratio is that?

Lol
See the list you mentioned
Omokri the terror himself and deji adeyanju
I am sure these people started it especially those 2 I highlighted
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Nezzjnr: 7:48pm On Aug 25, 2022
During the Endsars

We all saw how they sent Thugs to attack protesters all over the nation.

Now just small online insults wey dem dey give them.

They're already having Palpitations.

Where your craze end na where another person own start cheesy cheesy grin

So stop crying if you can't play the game cheesy

Na people wey dey emotional I dey pity sha

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 8:00pm On Aug 25, 2022
izzou:

This is not new.

Companies pay for parking space right from time past. Maybe this owner is just hearing of it for the first time.

My only issue with this is why they should bill him completely for the year 2022 in August.

He should be billed half of fee, or they could evade it till next year so they can create that awareness for him and other businesses in the area.

But for the parking permit, its a way of generating revenue for the government

U mean after paying land use charge , pay tenement rates to LGA’s , pay radio and TV fees ( in offices ) , pay corporate income tax, etc one is still expected to pay for having his or staff park in the office parking area ?

I guess this is where the IGR they always talk about comes from. Makes sense now .
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 8:10pm On Aug 25, 2022
BlueRayDick:

U mean after paying land use charge , pay tenement rates to LGA’s , pay radio and TV fees ( in offices ) , pay corporate income tax, etc one is still expected to pay for having his or staff park in the office parking area ?

I guess this is where the IGR they always talk about comes from. Makes sense now .

Actually, the area is not in your premises. Its definitely outside your fence.

I also think that that particular area is not part of your property ie its not part of your land

Like in the picture below, if you decide to park on that kerb, that's when LASPARK will bill you.

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by seankafor(m): 8:11pm On Aug 25, 2022
Bla bla bla bla

Who go win go still win tongue

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 8:16pm On Aug 25, 2022
izzou:

Actually, the area is not in your premises. Its definitely outside your fence.

I also think that that particular area is not part of your property ie its not part of your land

Like in the picture below, if you decide to park on that kerb, that's when LASPARK will bill you.

Well, CBD will not allow u park on that kerb u just pointed out, I know it for a fact. CBD in junction with LASTMA patrol the whole Broad street , Marina and other part of central business district in Lagos Island and tow vehicles parked either on the kerb or anywhere not within ur premises .

Anywhere u see people parking outside on CBD in lagos , it’s because some agberos are collecting money there trust me .
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Itsrm(m): 8:21pm On Aug 25, 2022
BlueRayDick:

This is what I have been trying to tell my Friend Itsrm. Lecturers with years of experience are not jobless..... I once asked Egbon Raumdeuter if he will use his Harvard certificate to come and lecture in naija under the current terms and condition of service our Federal university lecturers are working, baba just ghost me grin

grin

Everyone ghosts at that point. grin

Tell all those abroad is not easy people to come back home and hear what they'll tell you grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (307) (308) (309) (310) (311) (312) (313) ... (4936) (Reply)

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion

Viewing this topic: DeadPresidents and 12 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.