Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,603 members, 7,878,738 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 04:51 AM

EPL Chatroom - All Discussions - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (307) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions (1621054 Views)

EPL 2023/2024: Who Would You Say Is The Flop Of The Season? / EPL: Weekend's Results, Updated Premier League Table And Top Scorers / EPL: Five Things We Learnt From The English Premier League This Weekend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (304) (305) (306) (307) (308) (309) (310) ... (4936) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Oasis007(m): 9:41pm On Aug 24, 2022
Bills passed under PMB Administration....!

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by popizaino(m): 10:54pm On Aug 24, 2022
Android22:
You are like almost every other nairalander. You don't know anything about me and my leanings. All you have are my factually backed posts that almost always end up being correct or prophetic. Because they challenge the things you and a few others hold dearly to, you think they are incorrect; but nobody comes back to apologize when time and time again, I have been proven right.

For e.g, I make bold to say, you don't know enough about Jonathan's govt nor do you personally know the man and people close to him like I do, yet you argue with me. I have a personal relationship with the family of one of his topmost ministers at the time. When I say personal, I mean blood-related. lol. "One of" is also me being humble.

You remind me of the other guy who was arguing about Atiku's ex wife. Another family I know quite well. I know the house she was staying in MD before the divorce and you may be surprised to know that I have visited it. Years back when Atiku was VP, Jennifer's brother Francis stayed at my parent's house in *** when he was running his **** business at the time. But someone who does not even know she changed her name upon marriage will argue with me. Think of the laughs I get here when I read some things.

Like I have always said, feel free to believe what you want. If you want irrefutable facts, wait till after the elections when you would not be able to Buharicize the conversation. I'll wait till then to truly engage you on your uninformed position - especially as it relates to tribal predilections.

Oga sha.

You know this you know that,
You are related to this you are related to that,
So so and so worked with my parents,
This and that also worked with my parents,and yet you couldn't pay 36k naira debt.

19 Likes 5 Shares

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Nezzjnr: 11:21pm On Aug 24, 2022
Bloody hell cheesy

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by donjazet(m): 12:17am On Aug 25, 2022
Nezzjnr:
Bloody hell cheesy

That came out of nowhere. cheesy grin grin

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by donjazet(m): 12:19am On Aug 25, 2022
The man of the moment!!

My president!! The only hope of Nigeria!
The shining light of the country.

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by donjazet(m): 12:23am On Aug 25, 2022
He's not hiding! He's not running from the public! He is always speaking and speaking.

Speaking to our problems. Providing solutions. Simplifying the process of governance.

May we not get it wrong again.
May the enemies and demons of our country get to enjoy this great nation under this man.

PETER OBI! PETER OBI! PETER OBI!

The man of the moment! Your shoe shine!

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by donjazet(m): 12:25am On Aug 25, 2022
Oga Ibime, you once commented on how you liked the fact that obi had a firm grasp of numbers, can you point me to that post. I want to trace our conversation that day.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Oasis007(m): 12:43am On Aug 25, 2022
grin

Sarki (waspapping) don scam Obidients..... LMFAO! When you allow emotion cloud your sense of judgement, it's definitely gonna make you vulnerable!

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by afrodoc(m): 1:33am On Aug 25, 2022
popizaino:

Oga sha.

This and that also worked with my parents,and yet you couldn't pay 36k naira debt.

cry
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by FBS: 3:18am On Aug 25, 2022
popizaino:

Oga sha.

cheesy grin
Popi in za mood. cheesy
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by FBS: 3:28am On Aug 25, 2022
Could someone please explain to me why Peter ObI is the preferred candidate for some? Is there a track record of his or just because he is younger and from a different party?
I listened to his NBA speech and while he listed all the problems (which we all know about), displayed multiplication and addition skills, quoting numbers everywhere, there was not one single proposed solutions to the highlighted problems. Someone said that he is saving this for the presidential debate. Is this true?

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Amoto94(m): 5:51am On Aug 25, 2022
Oasis007:
grin

Sarki (waspapping) don scam Obidients..... LMFAO! When you allow emotion cloud your sense of judgement, it's definitely gonna make you vulnerable!
Sadiq definition of sane Muslim, what do they say about like poles again?
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by ribbit: 5:51am On Aug 25, 2022
PDPGuy:
grin

Mad man �� grin grin

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by ribbit: 5:56am On Aug 25, 2022
Android22:
So Buhari built the 2nd Niger Bridge for ndi igbo with a terrible economy and it is not making the rounds even when FeeDeeFee promised same for 16 years with the best economy in Africa yet did not deliver? Issokay.
well, It will be a part of buhari's legacy.

I wish they could rename the bridge buhari's bridge just to spite those ungrateful lot. cheesy

3 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by monerozi5590: 6:36am On Aug 25, 2022
FAAC has been increasing for the past two months now. But the question now is why doesn't it reflect on salaries?
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Oasis007(m): 7:01am On Aug 25, 2022
FBS:
Could someone please explain to me why Peter ObI is the preferred candidate for some? Is there a track record of his or just because he is younger and from a different party?
I listened to his NBA speech and while he listed all the problems (which we all know about), displayed multiplication and addition skills, quoting numbers everywhere, there was not one single proposed solutions to the highlighted problems. Someone said that he is saving this for the presidential debate. Is this true?

grin

Welcome on board to Flight of no Destination.

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by iamoyindamola(m): 7:09am On Aug 25, 2022
Amoto94:

Sadiq definition of sane Muslim, what do they say about like poles again?
Not supporting biased Sharia law
Not supporting killing as punishment for blasphemy
Not doing copying and paste of unverified news

Be brave enough to quote me next time
My name is sodeeq your Hausa brothers can bear Sadiq not my problem

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Amoto94(m): 7:11am On Aug 25, 2022
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by iamoyindamola(m): 7:12am On Aug 25, 2022
Because I don't want emilokan and atiku does that mean i am for obi.

I laff in swalihi grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Amoto94(m): 7:12am On Aug 25, 2022
iamoyindamola:

Not supporting biased Sharia law
Not supporting killing as punishment for blasphemy
Not doing copying and paste of unverified news

Be brave enough to quote me next time
My name is sodeeq your Hausa brothers can bear Sadiq not my problem
Blabbering as usual

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by iamoyindamola(m): 7:13am On Aug 25, 2022
Amoto94:

Blabbering as usual
Useless coward
Crawl back to your hole terrorist

3 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Amoto94(m): 7:20am On Aug 25, 2022
iamoyindamola:

Useless coward
Crawl back to your hole terrorist
Better to be a coward than to be a dubious trader who go about selling damaged goods to unsuspecting people.
Don't confuse me with your sorry self because you have been changing monikers to escape from NL prison like Igboho, cyberterrorist go and receive therapy before you end up in real prison Hushpuppy wannabe.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by iamoyindamola(m): 7:25am On Aug 25, 2022
Amoto94:

Better to be a coward than to be a dubious trader who go about selling damaged goods to unsuspecting people.
Don't confuse me with your sorry self because you have been changing monikers to escape from NL prison like Igboho, cyberterrorist go and receive therapy before you end up in real prison Hushpuppy wannabe.
grin grin
Finally some balls from our resident chief terrorist
Those damaged goods I sold the buyers are on nairaland they still chat me till date appreciating me
You want names?

I have 2 well known monikers this and sod09

Tell me what you see when you type 'amoto kill' on nairaland
You need the therapy more dimwitted cow

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Amoto94(m): 7:36am On Aug 25, 2022
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Gboy1026: 7:37am On Aug 25, 2022
popizaino:

Oga sha.

Leave the guy make e dey yarn dust.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Segedinho(m): 8:15am On Aug 25, 2022
popizaino:

Oga sha.

Oh boy..

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 8:37am On Aug 25, 2022
popizaino:

Oga sha.

shocked

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by nihilistjnr: 8:41am On Aug 25, 2022
popizaino:

Oga sha.

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Itsrm(m): 8:44am On Aug 25, 2022
popizaino:

Oga sha.

Omo grin
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Shegzdave: 8:55am On Aug 25, 2022
popizaino:

Oga sha.

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 9:23am On Aug 25, 2022
nihilistjnr:

Not this picture naa grin

WTF is wrong with you?

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by donjazet(m): 10:30am On Aug 25, 2022
FBS:

All these narrative spinners!
My own question to you is this, we have a frontrunner of the ruling party that wishes to succeed the current failed president.

Tell me, why haven't we heard from this man at all?? How do me and you even get to know what he has in mind for nigeria??
Why are you not asking that? Why are you not bothered that a man who spent 4 months in London for treatment and turned his London home to a political tourist center is poised to succeed another failed president?

At least you are hearing facts and figures from Obi? You are hearing his accurate diagnosis of the problem, when can we hear from Tinubu himself to assess if he even understands the problem??

(1) (2) (3) ... (304) (305) (306) (307) (308) (309) (310) ... (4936) (Reply)

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion

Viewing this topic: raumdeuter and 9 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.