Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,798 members, 7,915,266 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 07:42 PM

EPL Chatroom - All Discussions - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (3226) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions (1746586 Views)

EPL 2023/2024: Who Would You Say Is The Flop Of The Season? / EPL: Weekend's Results, Updated Premier League Table And Top Scorers / EPL: Five Things We Learnt From The English Premier League This Weekend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3223) (3224) (3225) (3226) (3227) (3228) (3229) ... (5144) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by airmark(m): 11:16am On Sep 06, 2023
donjazzet:
And so it begins!!
For those who said "it's only online, they're are tensions".
Obidients have landed at the courts.
https://twitter.com/duso4me/status/1699360313353589023?s=19

They should be watching and listening to the judgement, unless this charade was before the tribunal started.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 11:18am On Sep 06, 2023
airmark:

We all know he travelled for a meeting. Where did Obi go?

I don't know.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Itsrm(m): 11:19am On Sep 06, 2023
Long story short, Shettimas nomination upheld

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Incognito9: 11:21am On Sep 06, 2023
airmark:

We all know he travelled for a meeting. Where did Obi go?

Absent is absent.

grin
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Oasis003: 11:27am On Sep 06, 2023
Itsrm:
Long story short, Shettimas nomination upheld

grin

Abi รณ.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Itsrm(m): 11:27am On Sep 06, 2023
15 minute recess
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Kaycee54321(m): 11:29am On Sep 06, 2023
Unlimited22:

Guys.
I've been published in a literary journal แป.

Small me. Ah.

https://figwortlit.com/mirror/

Big ups, senior man.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Itsrm(m): 11:29am On Sep 06, 2023
Oasis003:

grin

Abi รณ.

Shetima could not hide the smile
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by DissTroy(m): 11:31am On Sep 06, 2023
airmark:

Yes, PDP were the chief architect of the destruction of Nigeria, and APC under Buhari put finishing touches.

Meanwhile, Peter Obi, allegedly perpetrated electoral malpractices in his guber election, and was subsequently called a failure in Anambra, until he was packaged for God-knows-why as the best thing since sliced bread, in 2023.

Nigeria is a failed state mostly led by scammers and Obi is one of them.

Go ahead.

7 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Oasis003: 11:31am On Sep 06, 2023
Itsrm:

Shetima could not hide the smile

grin

....even though its expected.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by larride(m): 11:32am On Sep 06, 2023
Unlimited22:

Guys.
I've been published in a literary journal แป.

Small me. Ah.

https://figwortlit.com/mirror/

Congratulations brother. Keep soaring.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by liveLongNprospa(m): 11:39am On Sep 06, 2023
This true?

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by liveLongNprospa(m): 11:47am On Sep 06, 2023
Amigoss:
Judiciary to Atiku: you have no locus standi to challenge double nomination before election.

Judiciary to APM: You have no locus standi to challenge double nomination after elections.

Oga the law,my confusion is confused

Wait is this what happened?
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Amigoss: 11:55am On Sep 06, 2023
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by liveLongNprospa(m): 12:02pm On Sep 06, 2023
Amigoss:

Ehen now....

Link to the 1st

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.channelstv.com/2023/05/26/supreme-court-dismisses-pdps-suit-challenging-double-nomination-of-shettima/amp/

2nd happened today

Just to be clear, the first judgement is saying that PDP cannot put mouth in apc party wahala. And I'm guessing only someone inside the apc can bring it forth abi?

The 2nd judgement is saying shettima made a mistake abi,๐Ÿ˜…
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Emaprince: 12:04pm On Sep 06, 2023
CrystalTiger:

๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€

It's funny people actually thought something different was going to happen today..
grin grin

There is a reason I do t involve myself or waste any headache on Tribunal discussions.

How anybody believes that in Nigeria with the same set of currupt leaders and judiciary will do something different this time around is beyond me.

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Amigoss: 12:04pm On Sep 06, 2023
Ironic or dark humour cry

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Itsrm(m): 12:08pm On Sep 06, 2023
Petitioners only alleged irregularities, they failed to show the exact poling units where the irregularities happened

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by airmark(m): 12:10pm On Sep 06, 2023
Reno Omokri na werey.

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by airmark(m): 12:11pm On Sep 06, 2023
Itsrm:
Petitioners only alleged irregularities, they failed to show the exact poling units where the irregularities happened

I said it during the seatings, I would be surprised if the petitioners are not fined.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Itsrm(m): 12:13pm On Sep 06, 2023
"Petitioner alleged that the 1st respondent uploaded fake results but failed to provide the actual results.

Petitioner claimed overvoting occurred in Ekiti, Oyo, Taraba but failed to show the exact polling unit where the overvoting happened.

Petitioner claimed to have scored the highest number of lawful votes but failed to show the exact number of lawful votes they got. Election results is about figures"

Obi and Atiku should better collect their money from their lawyers.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Itsrm(m): 12:14pm On Sep 06, 2023
airmark:

I said it during the seatings, I would be surprised if the petitioners are not fined.

Obi and Atiku should make sure their lawyers refund every kobo they collected. This was a waste of everybody's time.

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by liveLongNprospa(m): 12:18pm On Sep 06, 2023
I Don die๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by airmark(m): 12:19pm On Sep 06, 2023
Itsrm:

Obi and Atiku should make sure their lawyers refund every kobo they collected. This was a waste of everybody's time.

Shoddy performance. You would think they were bought by Tinubu.

airmark:

I read it, but since Donjazet and others have decided to keep mute, I followed suit.

Those lawyers should refund Obi. I know Donjazet would feel like strangling them by now. See as their witness, Labour Party chieftain, 'killed' Obi below.

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Itsrm(m): 12:20pm On Sep 06, 2023
Long story short, it's looking very likely that Obis case will be thrown out. I'm just waiting for the 25% argument.

And to be fair to the judges, Obi never made his case.

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by ShaqFu: 12:24pm On Sep 06, 2023
DissTroy:

Go ahead.
how are you doing today, ma main man?
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Itsrm(m): 12:24pm On Sep 06, 2023
airmark:

Shoddy performance. You would think they were bought by Tinubu.

I'm disappointed.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Itsrm(m): 12:30pm On Sep 06, 2023
This respondents and petitioner thing can be so confusing.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by ShaqFu: 12:32pm On Sep 06, 2023
Itsrm:
"Petitioner alleged that the 1st respondent uploaded fake results but failed to provide the actual results.

Petitioner claimed overvoting occurred in Ekiti, Oyo, Taraba but failed to show the exact polling unit where the overvoting happened.

Petitioner claimed to have scored the highest number of lawful votes but failed to show the exact number of lawful votes they got. Election results is about figures"

Obi and Atiku should better collect their money from their lawyers.
Win or lose, lawyers always get paid. Lmao. ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜‚

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Amigoss: 12:33pm On Sep 06, 2023
Itsrm:

And the boxes in court were for? Didn't INEC never allowed them access to some stuffs?

But why is the judge talking like a defendants though anyways make them enjoy....
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Amigoss: 12:34pm On Sep 06, 2023
liveLongNprospa:
I Don die๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

People wey dey ment grin....
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 12:35pm On Sep 06, 2023
izzou:

If rerun happens, Tinubu no go come 3rd sef.

Unless we get significantly better in 2027, APC no fit win 2nd leg

Lmao. If any rerun happen. Tinubu will still win by a landslide even bigger than the previous margin

(1) (2) (3) ... (3223) (3224) (3225) (3226) (3227) (3228) (3229) ... (5144) (Reply)

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "mรฉs Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion

Viewing this topic: chic2pimp(m), raumdeuter, izzou(m), Ibime(m), Theflint1(m), NerdSciBot, Payporte01 and 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.