Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,151 members, 7,887,343 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 07:07 AM

EPL Chatroom - All Discussions - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (3227) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions (1650340 Views)

EPL 2023/2024: Who Would You Say Is The Flop Of The Season? / EPL: Weekend's Results, Updated Premier League Table And Top Scorers / EPL: Five Things We Learnt From The English Premier League This Weekend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3224) (3225) (3226) (3227) (3228) (3229) (3230) ... (4972) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Oasis003: 12:36pm On Sep 06, 2023
Itsrm:
Long story short, it's looking very likely that Obis case will be thrown out. I'm just waiting for the 25% argument.

And to be fair to the judges, Obi never made his case.

grin

Emotion don't win Elections or court cases. Simple as APC.

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by DissTroy(m): 12:37pm On Sep 06, 2023
ShaqFu:
how are you doing today, ma main man?

Very well, man. Just taking advantage of these extremely cheap dollar and petrol pump rates.

I hope the rates are favouring you too? Best thing to ever happen to this country. smiley

6 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 12:38pm On Sep 06, 2023
raumdeuter:

Lmao. If any rerun happen. Tinubu will still win by a landslide even bigger than the previous margin

Sadly, it won't happen.

If it did, I am willing to stake any amount.

He cannot win

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Amigoss: 12:39pm On Sep 06, 2023
Itsrm:
This respondents and petitioner thing can be so confusing.

Lool

Na Olanipekun and co write these judgements cos wtf is:
Petitioner claiming the elections were non compliant and at the same time claiming he won the election?
Are they mutually exclusive?
Are they dumb?

Even the the first judge was stuttering from the judgement he wrote oooo

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Itsrm(m): 12:39pm On Sep 06, 2023
Amigoss:

And the boxes in court were for? Didn't INEC never allowed them access to some stuffs?

But why is the judge talking like a defendants though anyways make them enjoy....

So how were they hoping to win the case?
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Itsrm(m): 12:41pm On Sep 06, 2023
Amigoss:

Lool

Na Olanipekun and co write these judgements cos wtf is:
Petitioner claiming the elections were non compliant and at the same time claiming he won the election?
Are they mutually exclusive?
Are they dumb?

Even the the first judge was stuttering from the judgement he wrote oooo

You know say you no dey Nigeria. Me dey here and I don't have money for court cases
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by ShaqFu: 12:42pm On Sep 06, 2023
DissTroy:

Very well, man. Just taking advantage of these extremely cheap dollar and petrol pump rates.

I hope the rates are favouring you too? Best thing to ever happen to this country. smiley
Nice to know ma main man. We've been complaining about cheap petrol pump price and the dollar since 1999, surely there is nothing new here. We complain alot, no?

Ah, the rates are always favoring bro, always, one just need to think reason outside the box, and voila, Uhuru is here. 👌👍

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Amigoss: 12:43pm On Sep 06, 2023
It is time dey open that lady justice eyes in nigeria,she is not blind
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 12:43pm On Sep 06, 2023
Itsrm:
"Petitioner alleged that the 1st respondent uploaded fake results but failed to provide the actual results.

Petitioner claimed overvoting occurred in Ekiti, Oyo, Taraba but failed to show the exact polling unit where the overvoting happened.

Petitioner claimed to have scored the highest number of lawful votes but failed to show the exact number of lawful votes they got. Election results is about figures"

Obi and Atiku should better collect their money from their lawyers.

Is Trust me bro not a valid evidence in court?

I say trust me bro there were fake results in every state Tinubu won

Sounds like scripts written for Papa Ajasco and family show
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Oasis003: 12:45pm On Sep 06, 2023
grin grin grin
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 12:50pm On Sep 06, 2023
izzou:

Sadly, it won't happen.
If it did, I am willing to stake any amount.
He cannot win

A rerun won't happen because Tinubu won clean.

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Oasis003: 12:51pm On Sep 06, 2023
grin

ALL EYES ON THE SUPREME COURT!!!

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by popizaino(m): 12:52pm On Sep 06, 2023
Oasis003:
"We left 32 aircraft for Nigerian Airways in 1979, but we had only one serviceable aircraft 20 years after I left office. When you look at that and what happened to Nigerian Airways, some directors formed an offshore company, and it was the company that they gave the maintenance and repairs to. The same company would then engage the people that would actually carry out the maintenance and repairs.

"The payment would be to the offshore company who, in turn, did not pay the contractors. When I returned in 1999, I took a stance that I didn’t owe Nigerians an airline. What I owed Nigerians was secure and safe traveling. So, when they talked about this Nigeria Air project, you would know it is nonsense. When I say certain things, people say Obasanjo has started again. It is because I know what I am talking about."

- President Olusegun Obasanjo

May God deliver us from the Evil West 😈 .
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Oasis003: 12:54pm On Sep 06, 2023
popizaino:

May God deliver us from the Evil West 😈 .

grin

Amen....!!!
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 12:54pm On Sep 06, 2023
I made the points below a few days ago and some psych patients were convulsing in pain

"It is unimaginable that a petitioner will allege widespread rigging in 176,000 Polling units, over 8,000 wards, 774 LGAs, 36 States and FCT without stating the specific place where the alleged irregularities occur" - Court

#PEPTJudgement

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Amigoss: 12:56pm On Sep 06, 2023
"They failed to state the number of votes affected and the number of people disenfranchised," says Justice Abba Mohammed

Ahhhhhh,This people dey whyne us sha....

When a lot of results on INEC website were either blurred,erased,cancelled and people faces uploaded...so the number of people MC oluomo and his agberos,obaseki and Oshiomhole thugs disenfranchised,injured should be counted shocked

4 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 12:56pm On Sep 06, 2023
Oasis003:
grin

ALL EYES ON THE SUPREME COURT!!!

Eyes sef don taya

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Oasis003: 12:57pm On Sep 06, 2023
raumdeuter:

Eyes sef don taya

grin

.....dem don chop Obi money lockup. LOL!

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Oasis003: 12:58pm On Sep 06, 2023
raumdeuter:
I made the points below a few days ago and some psych patients were convulsing in pain

"It is unimaginable that a petitioner will allege widespread rigging in 176,000 Polling units, over 8,000 wards, 774 LGAs, 36 States and FCT without stating the specific place where the alleged irregularities occur" - Court

#PEPTJudgement

grin

.......Judiciary is compromised. Its a lie.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Oasis003: 12:59pm On Sep 06, 2023
grin

“Petitioners failed to…”

“Petitioners failed to…”

“Petitioners failed to…”

“Petitioners failed to…”

“Petitioners failed to…”

“Petitioners failed to…”

“Petitioners failed to…”

.....................................LMFAO

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Shaytun: 1:00pm On Sep 06, 2023
It is unimaginable that a petitioner will allege widespread rigging in 176,000 Polling units, over 8,000 wards, 774 LGAs, 36 States and FCT without stating the specific place where the alleged irregularities occur" - Court
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 1:03pm On Sep 06, 2023
Shaytun:
It is unimaginable that a petitioner will allege widespread rigging in 176,000 Polling units, over 8,000 wards, 774 LGAs, 36 States and FCT without stating the specific place where the alleged irregularities occur" - Court

The irregularities occurred in Egypt China Indonesia and those places Adaobi used as campaign soundbites
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 1:08pm On Sep 06, 2023
Oasis003:

grin

.......Judiciary is compromised. Its a lie.

Why didn't tribunal check the showglass of puffpuff and akara that Obi use head carry come court

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 1:09pm On Sep 06, 2023
Oasis003:
grin

“Petitioners failed to…”

“Petitioners failed to…”

“Petitioners failed to…”

“Petitioners failed to…”

“Petitioners failed to…”

“Petitioners failed to…”

“Petitioners failed to…”

.....................................LMFAO

In summary the PEPT just told Obi say Dey play
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by liveLongNprospa(m): 1:09pm On Sep 06, 2023
Itsrm:
"Petitioner alleged that the 1st respondent uploaded fake results but failed to provide the actual results.

Petitioner claimed overvoting occurred in Ekiti, Oyo, Taraba but failed to show the exact polling unit where the overvoting happened.

Petitioner claimed to have scored the highest number of lawful votes but failed to show the exact number of lawful votes they got. Election results is about figures"

Obi and Atiku should better collect their money from their lawyers.

Lmaooo shey when LP was telling the judges that inec has refused to release CTC.. We thought it was play😂😂.

Supreme court dey
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Itsrm(m): 1:14pm On Sep 06, 2023
ShaqFu:
Win or lose, lawyers always get paid. Lmao. 🤣😅😂

The judge is even now claiming that one of Obis lawyer tried to argue against a position he himself had argued in support of back in 2019. I didn't get the exact argument but it was about expert witnesses

Lawyers are bastards
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by donjazzet: 1:14pm On Sep 06, 2023
Itsrm:

So how were they hoping to win the case?

You always confuse me, because I remember when the rigging took place and I said obidients should protest immediately, you were the one who said it's good obi has gone to court rather than obidients protesting.

Now you're cheering on the brazen acts of injustice, I don't get??

Are you celebrating the fact that justice would not happen today? Are you celebrating injustice? What exactly is making you excited?

I can understand Batists, they embrace the injustice and electoral malfeasance, but for you, I don't get what is making you feel jolly about it all.

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 1:14pm On Sep 06, 2023
The same reason Shettima cannot be disqualified is the same why Obi was not disqualified

Petition has to come from within the party not a meddlesome interloper
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Amigoss: 1:15pm On Sep 06, 2023
Lagos international airport is burning,fakenews spreading SANpaper rewarded with aviation minister is sleeping

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Oasis003: 1:16pm On Sep 06, 2023
raumdeuter:

In summary the PEPT just told Obi say Dey play

grin

....na that Burna meme sweet the matter pass.

Justice to LP; you go explain tire, no evidence.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Itsrm(m): 1:17pm On Sep 06, 2023
donjazzet:

You always confuse me, because I remember when the rigging took place and I said obidients should protest immediately, you were the one who said it's good obi has gone to court rather than obidients protesting.

Now you're cheering on the brazen acts of injustice, I don't get??

Are you celebrating the fact that justice would not happen today? Are you celebrating injustice? What exactly is making you excited?

I can understand Batists, they embrace the injustice and electoral malfeasance, but for you, I don't get what is making you feel jolly about it all.

Cheering what? On the contrary, I am totally disappointed in Obis lawyers.

Watch the judgement yourself and see how they are making a mockery of Obis case.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 1:17pm On Sep 06, 2023
Labor Party show us your number that proved you won

Mark Essien started it and saw that it was a lie

Any results from LP situation room that proved they won?

Obi wants to play on the emotions of his supporters he sef know say he no win

(1) (2) (3) ... (3224) (3225) (3226) (3227) (3228) (3229) (3230) ... (4972) (Reply)

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion

Viewing this topic: monerozi5590, patrickmuf(m), larride(m), chidekings(m), GloriousGbola and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.