Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,397 members, 7,947,667 topics. Date: Friday, 13 September 2024 at 06:25 AM

EPL Chatroom - All Discussions - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (3370) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions (1848417 Views)

EPL: Huddlesfield Town Vs Manchester City (full time) 1-2 / EPL: Weekend's Results, Updated Premier League Table And Top Scorers / EPL: Five Things We Learnt From The English Premier League This Weekend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3367) (3368) (3369) (3370) (3371) (3372) (3373) ... (5262) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by iamoyindamola(m): 3:26pm On Sep 26, 2023
Emaprince:
Except you are buying the truck to settle some one and not have any interest of making profits out of it, You will be so distracted by the anger and pain caused by the litany of excuses whoever you put in charge will be bringing up.

He will literary make money and keep telling you that the truck got spoilt and haven't functioned for weeks.

Naija people wicked o.
Same with the bus transport business we did
Those danfo drivers won't make heaven
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Amigoss: 3:26pm On Sep 26, 2023
iamoyindamola:
I wanted to ask aftermath of the DNA the child is yours
Will you apologize for not trusting her or you will form hard man and act like nothing happen
Just know this the marriage will never remain the same the child is yours or not

Trust is earned and not freely given
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by akwesenana: 3:27pm On Sep 26, 2023
Internet and social media makes people experts on matters they know fvckall about. grin grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by seankafor(m): 3:27pm On Sep 26, 2023
iamoyindamola:

Stop confusing yourself
Why will you run DNA on your kids
One minute you are claiming responsibility the next you are not sure
Stay one place

Answer the question what happens if the baby is yours will you apologize for not trusting her or you form strong head alpha male
my wife will not know I ran the DNA in the first place..

I'll run it on a low
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 3:27pm On Sep 26, 2023
donjazzet:

The issue is this, you that is looking for virgins to marry, are you a virgin yourself??.

Talking from experience, women who you took away their virginity. They hardly forget you! It is even worse if you guys dated for years & the only reason they left u is cox u are not talking abt marriage...you are not ready for it. These ones will always keep in touch. Even when u change line, dem go still collect am 4rm ur relatives/frnds. Once wedding & tradional marriage is secured(she will not tell u)....prepare for send~off sex especially if the husband's location is far. If una dey d same area. Mtcheew. Once in a while, She go disguise say she dey go adoration/night vigil...once she enter ur estate she go comot plate number.

Abeg leave pple wey dey find virgin..besides, why will u even go for a naija used vehicle when a brandnew car is available for the same price?

PS: I no dey support adultery.

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Theflint1(m): 3:27pm On Sep 26, 2023
donjazzet:

DNA test can't be routine in the first place because the result is definite.
If you do know test and it's yours, it's yours. Nothing changes that. Even if the test is done 10 years later so I don't understand what is "routine" about a 🧬 test.
By routine I meant on each child that's born. Sure, I know the tests are definite, it's not like the genes want to mutate or something.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 3:29pm On Sep 26, 2023
Trevor012:

I wonder why many only think the sensitive information you have on your phone is when you cheat. If you have friends who confide in you and you share messages, you are exposing them.

Imagine say your younger brother is having issues with his girl and seeks your personal advise, your friend has a yeast infection, Your mother has a family issue she told you as her son, your friend is telling you about his escapades in confidence. unlimited22 patient is discussing her HIV status and treatment with him, Lawyer larride colleague in office is discussing a client case with his colleague, supreme court judge spy36o is discussing PEPT judgment

And you expose all these to your spouse because you are supposed to be one.

To me you are one and still separate beings

Imagine your wife and her mother/sibling dey fight you you follow put mouth or you and your popsie/brother dey fight and your wife add mouth to insult them because you are supposed to be one

Wisdom is important in all things

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Trevor012(m): 3:29pm On Sep 26, 2023
donjazzet:

The answer to this is, hoping your friend can realize that you trust your wife completely and whatever you know can be assumed to also be known by your wife but the trust is still retained because your friend knows that that information is completely safe. Here the onus is on my wife to know what secrets are and how you can't break them.

Again, a marriage means, lifetime partnership. Two bodies, one mind. Anything less means that the marriage is on a time scale
Your friend has no business with your wife. You are the one he is opening up to and telling a secret or information. Two bodies one mind lmao 😂
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by seankafor(m): 3:30pm On Sep 26, 2023
OkpaNsukkaisBae:

Talking from experience, women who you took away their virginity. They hardly forget you! It is even worse if you guys dated for years & the only reason they left u is cox u are not talking abt marriage...you are not ready for it. These ones will always keep in touch. Even when u change line, dem go still collect am 4rm ur relatives/frnds. Once wedding & tradional marriage is secured(she will not tell u)....prepare for send~off sex especially if the husband's location is far. If una dey d same area. Mtcheew. Once in a while, She go disguise say she dey go adoration/night vigil...once she enter ur estate she go comot plate number.

Abeg leave pple wey dey find virgin..besides, why will u even go for a naija used vehicle when a brandnew car is available for the same price?

PS: I no dey support adultery.
Virgin this, virgin that.. I no too dey fancy that shiit sef
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by iamoyindamola(m): 3:30pm On Sep 26, 2023
Amigoss:

Trust is earned and not freely given
That is why i said if you don't trust someone you have no right to have business with such person
For a woman to be your wife you have to trust her at least till she start giving you reasons to doubt her
You cant just go for DNA if she didn't do anything wrong now
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlaqFaze: 3:31pm On Sep 26, 2023
Theflint1:
By routine I meant on each child that's born. Sure, I know the tests are definite, it's not like the genes want to mutate or something.
Maybe it's the cost because there's nothing wrong if all necessary test such as Genotype and DNA is done after birth

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by iamoyindamola(m): 3:31pm On Sep 26, 2023
seankafor:
my wife will not know I ran the DNA in the first place..

I'll run it on a low
They play darlington joh snow
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 3:37pm On Sep 26, 2023
iamoyindamola:

That is why i said if you don't trust someone you have no right to have business with such person
For a woman to be your wife you have to trust her at least till she start giving you reasons to doubt her
You cant just go for DNA if she didn't do anything wrong now

You can know each others phone password in case of emergency but its bad practice to be snooping around the phone hoping to get some information and once you get what you are looking for hope you can handle it

e.g https://www.nairaland.com/7854231/feel-hatred-towards-husband
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by iamoyindamola(m): 3:41pm On Sep 26, 2023
raumdeuter:

You can know each others phone password in case of emergency but its bad practice to be snooping around the phone hoping to get some information and once you get what you are looking for hope you can handle it

e.g https://www.nairaland.com/7854231/feel-hatred-towards-husband
I read the topic in my mind the husband is a dead man walking
It's safe to say inalilahi wa inna ilayhi raji'un for our upcoming falling brother grin grin

Unfortunately he doesn't know it yet, she can just wake up one day to revenge
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 3:43pm On Sep 26, 2023
seankafor:
Virgin this, virgin that.. I no too dey fancy that shiit sef

Some people fancy it. But las las na people go still marry dis michat/tinder hook up girls wey full everywhere
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Emaprince: 3:44pm On Sep 26, 2023
raumdeuter:

You are tempting me to share my trucking experience with you cos if I do, you will join me to shed tears on this thread today. Na because of trucking na him make me know some lungu for Nigeria.

grin grin No need bros. I can picture it already.

There was a time I considered buying few buses ..and several drivers were quick to indicate interest.

What I did first was to take several commercial buses. I will sit close to the driver and carefully discuss with them to know the ins and outs of the business. All of them, as in ALL of them indicated interest to drive for me. I'm wondering if they want to drop their current buses? But due to other people's experiences, I forced myself to withdraw to avoid stories.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by liveLongNprospa(m): 3:44pm On Sep 26, 2023
Trevor012:

I wonder why many only think the sensitive information you have on your phone is when you cheat. If you have friends who confide in you and you share messages, you are exposing them.

Lmaooo imagine confiding in a married person and thinking he/she won't tell their partner.
That's unrealistic.

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by iamoyindamola(m): 3:46pm On Sep 26, 2023
liveLongNprospa:

Lmaooo imagine confiding in a married person and thinking he/she won't tell their partner.
That's unrealistic.
Not everything like the one i said here, it was a sensitive talk i saw by mistake
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Emaprince: 3:46pm On Sep 26, 2023
nihilistjnr:
And that's why some people say it's better for the man to cheat first, before you get hit with that devastating news from elsewhere.

Me I don't know nothing about nothing sha, cos I am a role model.
You used to say that

Igbo, Shayo and Ashewo is all you know! grin grin

That shit dey funny me that time.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Trevor012(m): 3:48pm On Sep 26, 2023
liveLongNprospa:

That's unrealistic.
Dey play.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by liveLongNprospa(m): 3:48pm On Sep 26, 2023
iamoyindamola:

Not everything like the one i said here, it was a sensitive talk i saw by mistake

Bros I promise you, it's best to have it as part of your expectation that they will share with their spouse especially if the spouse is someone that is wise.
Some advice we receive from married friends na from spouse e dey come from😁
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by liveLongNprospa(m): 3:50pm On Sep 26, 2023
Trevor012:

Dey play.

Again.
Set your expectation to accept that spouses usually talk.
Pillow talk nor be beans.
Best to just not surprise yourself

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 3:52pm On Sep 26, 2023
Emaprince:
grin grin No need bros. I can picture it already.

There was a time I considered buying few buses ..and several drivers were quick to indicate interest.

What I did first was to take several commercial buses. I will sit close to the driver and carefully discuss with them to know the ins and outs of the business. All of them, as in ALL of them indicated interest to drive for me. I'm wondering if they want to drop their current buses? But due to other people's experiences, I forced myself to withdraw to avoid stories.

Picture 1 state of the truck when I bought it

Picture 2 and 3 state of the truck 1yr later in Nigeria despite spending over 5m in cash injection and making Nothing I mean 0 Naira back before I dashed someone almost 8yrs ago

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 3:52pm On Sep 26, 2023
Emaprince:
She should grab the offer with both hands. Unless something is fishy as some people are speculating.
And with what I have seen from kemi, ...there might some sprinkle of truths in there.

Make i hear say she take that challenge.

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Theflint1(m): 3:53pm On Sep 26, 2023
BlaqFaze:
Maybe it's the cost because there's nothing wrong if all necessary test such as Genotype and DNA is done after birth
I don't think they're that expensive sef, less than 300k last I heard, and no, genotype tests are in no way similar to DNA tests. Testing for DNA doesn't do much to contribute to the health security of the child...if it's about the child, which it should be, there are many more tests that should come before a DNA test... nothing concern hospital with your marital mistrust.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by nihilistjnr: 3:58pm On Sep 26, 2023
Emaprince:
You used to say that

Igbo, Shayo and Ashewo is all you know! grin grin

That shit dey funny me that time.

Emaprince omo we don dey for this forum sha lol. That was my signature circa 2012. No blame me, that's all I knew back then.

That line was from a rapper called Ozone. He was in the Aristokrat records crew - burna, leriq, cdq when they were popping in 2012. He was even in the like to party video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZJ5I4KwzzGI
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by nihilistjnr: 4:00pm On Sep 26, 2023
iamoyindamola:

You no drop clue you just they call us amateurs grin grin

Them no dey drop OT like that. Olopa must pack you at least once before you learn,#
This kain tutorial, na only alaga cell 1 get the handout

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by donjazzet: 4:02pm On Sep 26, 2023
Wait oo. House or reps observed one minute silence for mohbad.

Walahi social media is powerful. Call it opportunism or whatever but no one can deny the power of social media. It can act as a great equalizer for society.
https://www.nairaland.com/7854925/mohbad-reps-observe-moment-silence

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 4:02pm On Sep 26, 2023
raumdeuter:

Picture 2 and 3 state of the truck 1yr later in Nigeria despite spending over 5m in cash injection and making Nothing I mean 0 Naira back before I dashed someone almost 8yrs ago

Jesus!

This transportation business na luck
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by iamoyindamola(m): 4:03pm On Sep 26, 2023
raumdeuter:

This is painful
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 4:06pm On Sep 26, 2023
izzou:

Jesus!

Its the fastest cause of heart attacks and High Blood pressure after Obesity

I know 2 guys into logistics business who died from BP issues. Early 40s

You will not sleep, install tracker and be monitoring all night while your driver will tell you truck has packed up along Kafanchan road. He fit abandon truck and walk away. Meaning in the morning you have to get u find materials, find mechanic and take bus to Kaduna state before the KD Lastma tow your truck and you now have to bail it with 1m

Meanwhile the company whose goods you are shipping are calling you every 5mins to know what became of their 100m merchandize

(The above was one of the experience)

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 4:10pm On Sep 26, 2023
izzou:
Jesus!

if you dont have billions to buy a fleet of trucks and run it as a company with employed salaried drivers like Dangote you are just digging your grave. Invest that money in a befitting casket

Na why only few can survive in it. After that Kaduna incident, i said I wont go beyond Abuja and Delta yet na the same similar stories

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (3367) (3368) (3369) (3370) (3371) (3372) (3373) ... (5262) (Reply)

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion

Viewing this topic: popizaino(m) and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.