Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,397 members, 7,947,668 topics. Date: Friday, 13 September 2024 at 06:27 AM

EPL Chatroom - All Discussions - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (3371) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions (1848421 Views)

EPL: Huddlesfield Town Vs Manchester City (full time) 1-2 / EPL: Weekend's Results, Updated Premier League Table And Top Scorers / EPL: Five Things We Learnt From The English Premier League This Weekend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3368) (3369) (3370) (3371) (3372) (3373) (3374) ... (5262) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Emaprince: 4:12pm On Sep 26, 2023
raumdeuter:

Picture 1 state of the truck when I bought it

Picture 2 and 3 state of the truck 1yr later in Nigeria despite spending over 5m in cash injection and making Nothing I mean 0 Naira back before I dashed someone almost 8yrs ago
Damn bro!! That's some good money thrown down the drain.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by seankafor(m): 4:13pm On Sep 26, 2023
raumdeuter:

Its the fastest cause of heart attacks and High Blood pressure after Obesity

I know 2 guys into logistics business who died from BP issues. Early 40s

You will not sleep, install tracker and be monitoring all night while your driver will tell you truck has packed up along Kafanchan road. He fit abandon truck and walk away. Meaning in the morning you have to get u find materials, find mechanic and take bus to Kaduna state before the KD Lastma tow your truck and you now have to bail it with 1m

Meanwhile the company whose goods you are shipping are calling you every 5mins to know what became of their 100m merchandize

(The above was one of the experience)
don't you have any signed agreement that is well documented with both your lawyer and the drivers that literally states the terms and conditions?
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ibime(m): 4:14pm On Sep 26, 2023
raumdeuter:

You think they will pay? Its just another clout chasing. The person offering the money might not even have spare 2m in his account

I don't support a young widow who is thinking about her future and probably battling depression to entertain the foolishness of social media

Unless the staker is willing to put the money in escrow

GBAM
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 4:15pm On Sep 26, 2023
raumdeuter:

if you dont have billions to buy a fleet of trucks and run it as a company with employed salaried drivers like Dangote you are just digging your grave. Invest that money in a befitting casket

Na why only few can survive in it. After that Kaduna incident, i said I wont go beyond Abuja and Delta yet na the same similar stories

When i see managers drilling drivers, i no dey get pity oh.

The owner of the truck will be thinking of loans while the driver is building a 3 bedroom house in his village.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 4:20pm On Sep 26, 2023
seankafor:
don't you have any signed agreement that is well documented with both your lawyer and the drivers that literally states the terms and conditions?

That signed agreement what will you do with it or enforce it? First most of them are illiterate drivers so who will sign agreement with you

And even after signing the agreement and he defaults how will you enforce it? You go lock am for prison and police maltreat am, he injure or die

Shey you never buy market wey pass your power? You wan make I become Samlarry? say he bully innocent driver to death?

"On top how much he lock someones child/father in prison, he come dey punish am, He dey use money oppress am"

#Justicefortruckdriver

8 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 4:21pm On Sep 26, 2023
Emaprince:
Damn bro!! That's some good money thrown down the drain.

All these happened over 10yrs ago when that was serious good money. Sometimes I just think am say if na that money I don plough am into properties for Yankee, I fit get one or 2 wey go dey give me rent till today
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by GloriousGbola: 4:22pm On Sep 26, 2023
iamoyindamola:

You no drop clue you just they call us amateurs grin grin

My man has all those app hiders on his device. You know the innocuous 'calculator' app.

When the pikins start using phones they will be shocked to find their dad is way ahead of them when they try to hide the tiktok or Snapchat of their time behind another app.

Shey I try grin
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by liveLongNprospa(m): 4:22pm On Sep 26, 2023
izzou:

When i see managers drilling drivers, i no dey get pity oh.

The owner of the truck will be thinking of loans while the driver is building a 3 bedroom house in his village.
Lmao

MEDLOG, lafarge, Dangote, BHN.. If you see the hand they handle drivers. Initially you'll think it's wickedness.
The day driver follow me argue say e nor move truck meanwhile tracker don pullout information about the time he moved, the distance travelled, speed etc.
Na that time baba come calm down say nor be him move the truck. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by A40(m): 4:23pm On Sep 26, 2023
afrodoc2:

Apart from lack of head movement, he actually moves his torso slowly so he can't weave at all. Then his hand speed and timing are not great unlike Zhang whose hand speed and timing are wayyy better. He also couldn't decipher Zhang's southpaw code and that was ultimately what finished. Zhang rope-a-doped him into that right hand. From the 2 fights it is obvious that he is the way smarter fighter.
I think it's crazy that a 40 year old has more speed and timing even though he's 38. Overall just speaks to the lack of quality in the Super Heavyweight division. These guys are behemoths that really didn't have solid fundamentals.

Sold him that jab and sent the right hook behind him. He was completely exposed

Now I actually want to see how Zhang fares vs a Wilder and Usyk
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by GloriousGbola: 4:24pm On Sep 26, 2023
raumdeuter:

Its the fastest cause of heart attacks and High Blood pressure after Obesity

I know 2 guys into logistics business who died from BP issues. Early 40s

You will not sleep, install tracker and be monitoring all night while your driver will tell you truck has packed up along Kafanchan road. He fit abandon truck and walk away. Meaning in the morning you have to get u find materials, find mechanic and take bus to Kaduna state before the KD Lastma tow your truck and you now have to bail it with 1m

Meanwhile the company whose goods you are shipping are calling you every 5mins to know what became of their 100m merchandize

(The above was one of the experience)

After a point the company started taking original of c of o from drivers. Because as aboki matter, once you fk up na to disappear into the north. No one will be able to track you down.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by iamoyindamola(m): 4:24pm On Sep 26, 2023
GloriousGbola:

My man has all those app hiders on his device. You know the innocuous 'calculator' app.

When the pikins start using phones they will be shocked to find their dad is way ahead of them when they try to hide the tiktok or Snapchat of their time behind another app.

Shey I try grin
Lol i know all these sef
Sometimes i put .in front of a folder making the folder hiden too
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Emaprince: 4:25pm On Sep 26, 2023
Theflint1:
Keyword being routine. I'd get doing on a first child discreetly, but doing DNA tests routinely and openly on kids a woman you're supposedly married to is just crazy.
In Nigeria, chances of the first child belonging to another man is toooo high.

We have seen several cases where girls are still fucking their boyfriends raw, even while her husband to be have paid her bride price and marriage invitation cards shared. It's just numerous.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 4:25pm On Sep 26, 2023
liveLongNprospa:

Lmao

MEDLOG, lafarge, Dangote, BHN.. If you see the hand they handle drivers. Initially you'll think it's wickedness.
The day driver follow me argue say e nor move truck meanwhile tracker don pullout information about the time he moved, the distance travelled, speed etc.
Na that time baba come calm down say nor be him move the truck. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

If you see the racket inside Diesel, ehn...

Even as Diesel is high, companies are not converting to CNG much. Because people wey they siphon from Diesel plenty.

You really have to be heartless to deal with them.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by GloriousGbola: 4:27pm On Sep 26, 2023
raumdeuter:

That signed agreement what will you do with it or enforce it? First most of them are illiterate drivers so who will sign agreement with you

And even after signing the agreement and he defaults how will you enforce it? You go lock am for prison and police maltreat am, he injure or die

Shey you never buy market wey pass your power? You wan make I become Samlarry? say he bully innocent driver to death?

"On top how much he lock someones child/father in prison, he come dey punish am, He dey use money oppress am"

#Justicefortruckdriver

That is exactly how the fking story will change. Esp in the Nigerian environment. Rich abroadian harassing and exploiting innocent hard working man and stealing his destiny.

Expecting you to treating your workers with civility as they completely fk up your business.

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by seankafor(m): 4:27pm On Sep 26, 2023
raumdeuter:

#Justicefortruckdriver
grin and worse of it, people no go really wan hear your own side of the story grin
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 4:28pm On Sep 26, 2023
GloriousGbola:

After a point the company started taking original of c of o from drivers. Because as aboki matter, once you fk up na to disappear into the north. No one will be able to track you down.

Imagine those running trucking before cell phones? You go just give your goods to driver and dey pray. Those are the real MVPs
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by GloriousGbola: 4:29pm On Sep 26, 2023
izzou:

Even as Diesel is high, companies are not converting to CNG much. Because people wey they siphon from Diesel plenty.

There is a company named smartflow. They started atgs in Nigeria. The number of scams uncovered by deployment of atg when you can actually track the diesel in your facility tank.

The same way them dey divert petrol over border, they divert diesel. I have seen people in charge of base station security selling the diesel for the gen.

Naija grin
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 4:31pm On Sep 26, 2023
GloriousGbola:

That is exactly how the fking story will change. Esp in the Nigerian environment. Rich abroadian harassing and exploiting innocent hard working man and stealing his destiny.

Expecting you to treating your workers with civility as they completely fk up your business.

Nitori elo? O fe pa omo-olomo. A tie mo boya aisiki won lon lo gan. Shey o le ran omo tie niru ise yen

On top how much? He wan kill someones child, we no even know if hes using their destiny, Can he send his own child on such trip? If driving is easy why is he not doing it himself

When you see excuses and accusation on you for trying to run a business. Anything beyond dashing people money can get you into trouble, even dashing money can get you into trouble

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Emaprince: 4:32pm On Sep 26, 2023
raumdeuter:

You can know each others phone password in case of emergency but its bad practice to be snooping around the phone hoping to get some information and once you get what you are looking for hope you can handle it

e.g https://www.nairaland.com/7854231/feel-hatred-towards-husband
But normally it is women that takes every minute to snoop around phones.

Even when you think you both trust yourselves...she will find one excuse to collect your phone and go through chats sharp sharp.

Men seem to be the ones that don't care and also trust their women...but women aren't returning the gesture.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by GloriousGbola: 4:34pm On Sep 26, 2023
raumdeuter:

Picture 2 and 3 state of the truck 1yr later in Nigeria despite spending over 5m in cash injection and making Nothing I mean 0 Naira back before I dashed someone almost 8yrs ago

Why dangote wanted graduates driving his trucks. Dem do show am.shege. In 1999 a dangote truck took scattered the pedestrian bridge at I think ijesha. They had to rebuild the entire bridge. Sometimes you see them in live traffic giving motor boy the wheel.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Itsrm(m): 4:34pm On Sep 26, 2023
GloriousGbola:

There is a company named smartflow. They started atgs in Nigeria. The number of scams uncovered by deployment of atg when you can actually track the diesel in your facility tank.

The same way them dey divert petrol over border, they divert diesel. I have seen people in charge of base station security selling the diesel for the gen.

Naija grin

This was one of the reasons MTN gave their towers to IHS to manage.

The trendy word then was spillage. They will pour part of the diesel on the floor and claim it was spillage.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by nihilistjnr: 4:38pm On Sep 26, 2023
GloriousGbola:

Shey I try grin

More glory to your gbola. More Jerry to your cans.

Me I don't know what you're talking about, but you sound like an expert, so I defer to your clearly superior knowledge
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by GloriousGbola: 4:45pm On Sep 26, 2023
raumdeuter:

Also, sorry man. sad
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by A001: 4:45pm On Sep 26, 2023
Psychology ni Ede Yoruba (Psychology in Yoruba language)|Scientific Method in Yoruba:
https://fb.watch/niJH_fwN06/?mibextid=Nif5oz

This man is doing a wonderful job trying to develop the scientific method in Yoruba language. Regardless of your culture or tribe, every human uses the scientific method, which consists of three basic activities β€” observation, reasoning, and experimentation β€” in varying degrees.

Everyone engages in these activities in their mother tongue in varying degrees.

However, those of us that do science for a living or as a hobby just happen to use the scientific method more often.

Projects like this FB program, which teaches Psychology and scientific method in Yoruba and Isese, need to be supported by Yoruba people.

More of such projects need to be developed in other native cultures of Africa as well.

But religion no go allow people to do what will make the society grow and develop.

If you've great people in your culture, such as Ifa, Ogun, Otem, and the likes, but all you can think of is God, religion, and the likes, instead of exposing the works of these great thinkers to scientific scrutiny and studying them to impact your culture, immediate environment positively, then outsiders that are wiser than you will study those works and develop them and sell them back to you.

A German would study the works of great thinkers like Einstein, Minkowski, and the likes using the scientific method and see how they can apply those works in building technologies to impact the lives of his people positively.

The same thing applies to the Chinese, the English, the Americans.

But come to Africa. What you'll be hearing is, "Otem is God"; "Ifa is a deity", and many other balderdash without any key impact. Yet, Otem himself never made such a statement.

They'll be focusing on trivial things and leaving important issues in need of keen attention.

When people should be discussing how to inculcate a culture of critical thinking, philosophy, and science into the native cultures of Africa so Africans can meet up with other advanced cultures of the world, it's silly things like "this one is God"; "that one is God" most are concerned about.

I just read all these childish posts and laugh at this sort of shallow reasoning displayed by many.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by A40(m): 4:46pm On Sep 26, 2023
seankafor:
my in-law, once my sister deliver, he go first carry the baby run DNA test..

I wonder why this isn't the first thing to do by every man out there.. unless maybe na money matters..

Na that route me go follow anyday I decide to born pikin
This is the smart thing to do. I don't understand the issue here, you run it like you run other tests.

Anytime this issue comes up you have women and Simp Mangina men saying the babies get swapped like it's a regular thing.

Meanwhile stats have said 30% of DNA tests show the alleged father is not the father.

If a man don't have money for DNA testing I don't know why he's busy getting women pregnant.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by liveLongNprospa(m): 4:50pm On Sep 26, 2023
izzou:

My company just came up with a new process for them to get diesel and track the consumption.
If you have two head, thief pass wetin them budget for you.
Nor just come back to yard

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 4:53pm On Sep 26, 2023
liveLongNprospa:

My company just came up with a new process for them to get diesel and track the consumption.
If you have two head, thief pass wetin them budget for you.
Nor just come back to yard

grin grin grin

Na only truck driving no dey get suspension and queries

Instant termination/Sack

2 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by liveLongNprospa(m): 4:54pm On Sep 26, 2023
izzou:

grin grin grin

Na only truck driving no dey get suspension and queries

Instant termination/Sack
Sometimes arrest sef.
Lmao.
Logistics managers dey try shege.
Their voice nor fit low for this life againπŸ˜‚
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by izzou(m): 4:56pm On Sep 26, 2023
liveLongNprospa:

Sometimes arrest sef.
Lmao.
Logistics managers dey try shege.
Their voice nor fit low for this life againπŸ˜‚

Driver go tell you say him no well, and him park for Ore.

Meanwhile Baba dey inside bush dey load pako or yam to Lagos.

grin
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by iamoyindamola(m): 4:59pm On Sep 26, 2023
izzou:

grin
And them they collect outstation allowance for their journey oo
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 4:59pm On Sep 26, 2023
Emaprince:
But normally it is women that takes every minute to snoop around phones.

Even when you think you both trust yourselves...she will find one excuse to collect your phone and go through chats sharp sharp.

Men seem to be the ones that don't care and also trust their women...but women aren't returning the gesture.

Most men have many things to fill their head with than thoughts everyday about your woman nackin someone

You for example business no move, shop rent, house rent, school fees, your car due for servicing, your boss at work dey gbege you, how work promotion wan be, add that to extended family wahala, you wan japa and Chelsea come decide to dey unfortunate. Shey na that you wan dey look wife phone? Your own phone when you check am see bank account in red, see messages for billing, you come say make you watch football highlight to entertain yourself na Jackson wey dey shoot ball inside Atlantic Ocean you see. You go just be like abeg make I check nyansh small for IG or snap chat jare

But woman na say AM I fine enough, Is my husband still finding me attractive, is he looking at other women, what more things can I do? The best thing you can do for your wife is to make her have a career to get her occupied with extra responsibility at work to have things to worry about beside say you dey cheat

As you dey graduate for school see thinking wey envelope you as per how to make it in life, most of your female colleagues na how to package themselves for marriage

Na why men dey quick old and die

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by liveLongNprospa(m): 4:59pm On Sep 26, 2023
izzou:

grin

God come punish you, imagine you get enough funds to get department for road observation and these guys start to feed driver information.

E Don be for you

(1) (2) (3) ... (3368) (3369) (3370) (3371) (3372) (3373) (3374) ... (5262) (Reply)

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "mΓ©s Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion

Viewing this topic: popizaino(m) and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.